I had to share this gourmet treat, a delicious piece of propaganda, cooked in 5 stars Michelin restaurant called Croatian MSM.
Enjoy!

Modern, Pfizer or AstraZeneca: There is only one real vaccine for "vaccine gourmands" and they are ready to go hunting for it​

Authorities fear the vaccination campaign will be further slowed down if people accept the vaccine from just one manufacturer.

If you’ve been talking lately about what’s new ‘gourmet’ in Brazil, it seems like you’re not going to discuss French cheese, because the only thing on everyone’s mind is - the Pfizer vaccine. For all those in the hunt for the best vaccine, the name has already been coined - vaccine gourmands.

Many Brazilians do not regret the effort in getting hold of Pfizer's coronavirus vaccine , and there are many groups on social networks where thousands share information about which vaccine is on offer that day at a vaccination center and how long the queues are.

The information is updated all day in real time. And when word gets out that a new shipment of Pfizers has arrived somewhere, the members seem to go crazy.

Vaccine gourmands try to avoid the AstraZeneca and Chinese Sons vaccines, although they are the ones that are most offered in the Brazilian vaccination program. Namely, these two companies have their own plants for the production of vaccines in Brazil.

Why would I take CoronaVac (the name for the Chinese vaccine) if I can get Pfizer , says one of the ‘hunters’, Maria da Silva .

The social group of which she is a member argues that everyone should have the right to decide which vaccine they want.

At the same time, Brazilian health officials are urging the public to get vaccinated with available vaccines as this will accelerate the decline in the number of those infected in the country.

If you’re a vaccine gourmand, it means you still haven’t figured out what it’s all about , says infectologist Luana Araujo . He adds that such people should pay attention to the number of infected people, get back in line and get vaccinated with the offered vaccine.

In Brazil, only a quarter of the population has been vaccinated. There are nearly 600,000 deaths from coronavirus, making the country second in the world behind the United States.

Authorities fear the vaccination campaign will be further slowed down if people accept the vaccine from just one manufacturer .

Those who manage to get hold of Pfizer spare no thanks.

Thanks to everyone for helping today. Protection, health and peace for all ,
wrote one freshly vaccinated user of the ‘gourmet’ group recently.

I will use your comment as a springboard to provide some information about Mr. Fauci and Thieves as related to the Reality we are living.

Literally any country we look at has been to a greater or smaller degree corrupted at all levels. The supply of corruptible individuals is limitless. How to turn this around, I have no clue. Perhaps this World was simply meant to be as it is, neither Good nor Bad. Our task being to bathe our souls in this experience and enjoy this karmic experience if we can.

For me personally, these past 18 months have been very educational on many levels. The biggest lesson and surprise for me has been seeing how easy it is to fool people. With the right "tools" and plan, even extremely intelligent people can be fooled like little children.

We have been observing this buffoon called Fauci for over 18 months telling the World lies, YET that man is STILL THERE. Fauci is the most visible symbol of corruption and criminality we have to point a finger at today. YET, he's still there and there seems to be no effort or even a hint to remove him.

For me, Fauci is the material manifestation of all that is wrong. His current campaign to inject/mask young kids puts him in a category that is beyond Mengele. Mengele's scale of activity was a camp, while Fauci's is the World. In some countries, the argument for injecting kids is partly based on his activity in the US. Fauci is a criminal.

Here is something from 2015 about the NIH and Fauci. I know it is a useless argument, but if I did anything like this in my firm, I'd be gone faster than the speed of light.

What else is being covered up at the NIH? How much don't we know ? I bet it is a bottomless cesspool.

In any well run corporation, all intellectual rights belong to the corporation for which the employee works. The employee gets a salary for the work done for the corporation. If such a person develops something patentable, perhaps a bonus as a compensation. But at the NIH it seems people work for themselves using taxpayers money. Now that is a sweet deal.

NIH might be bad, but it appears that the CDC is not to be out done.

She might have been "an unknown professor" but obviously she knew the right people to be chosen. Now her husband's firm will pretend to work on these so-called "developments" which will probably be some useless liquids that later sit unused on the shelves in some basement. Sort of like that "miracle drug" Remdesivir. $3000 for a fancy packaging and some powder in a capsule. With the help of bought news stories, the "miraculous" snake oil is used on clueless victims in need of real help.

More details of how this corruption seeps into the hospital system is found in the following tweet. It shows how the "right medication" gets the hospitals extra money. The right classification of treatment also provides extra money. Medicine has turned into a Medical Mafia.

Let's use the appropriate language.

Fauci is evil, not only that, he's CONSCIOUSLY evil. He knows what he is doing, he's not naive or stupid. The man is pure evil and I have to say he's using this whole thing to increase his STS polarity so as to graduate into 4D STS. I think there's a whole bunch of them who are doing this - they are consciously being evil on a global scale because they've been told this will then make them graduate. Furthermore, I think they are primarily targeting their own citizens because it's like the stories in the Bible where God asked certain individuals to sacrifice their own flesh and blood to him. By targeting their own populations it allows increased polarization towards STS. We're literally their fuel for polarisation. They don't care about the damage they cause because they know the world isn't going to stay the same anyways. They've probably been told that if they do these stuff they'll get a good deal in 4D STS and be welcomed to the elite class over there.

We literally have a bunch of evil people running lose now looking to cause maximum damage on a global scale because this helps them get to 4D STS and supposedly into the elite class over there. It's no game, they aren't messing around and they will consume the people of this world until they turn into dust and there's nothing else left to consume.

It is indeed fascinating how the “Dark Corona” reveals the true colors of people’s egos. I mean the way this Planedmic has made so many masks fall of (earlier) highly respected personalities.

Der Weizen wird von der Spreu getrennt und es bleibt nicht wirklich viel Weizen uebrig.

Fauci is evil, not only that, he's CONSCIOUSLY evil. He knows what he is doing, he's not naive or stupid. The man is pure evil and I have to say he's using this whole thing to increase his STS polarity so as to graduate into 4D STS. I think there's a whole bunch of them who are doing this - they are consciously being evil on a global scale because they've been told this will then make them graduate.

He cant accomplish this with "evil deeds" only. Can he?

"Get the Kids" campaign is about to heat up now.

Manipulation of data trends will be used to say, "See, it is due to them. School kids"

Here is how such an excuse looks like, attempting to justify why kids need to be clot-shot.

Tommy Connelly
@tommy131058
·
4h
@JuliaHB1
and
@ProfKarolSikora

In Scotland kids back at schools already and we have a spike in COVID cases is this just coincidence?
Yes Tommy, cases as based on that magical test called PCR are going to GO UP BECAUSE the Flu Season is starting.
You see Tommy, that happens every year in the Northern Hemisphere at the time when the KIDS START SCHOOL.

START SCHOOL = BEGINNING OF FLU SEASON -----> INCREASING CASES

1630674889643.png

They can play with these seasonal trends to explain away masks, quarantines, clot-shots, vax passports and even internment in an isolation camp.

Let's use the appropriate language.

Fauci is evil, not only that, he's CONSCIOUSLY evil. He knows what he is doing, he's not naive or stupid. The man is pure evil and I have to say he's using this whole thing to increase his STS polarity so as to graduate into 4D STS. I think there's a whole bunch of them who are doing this - they are consciously being evil on a global scale because they've been told this will then make them graduate. Furthermore, I think they are primarily targeting their own citizens because it's like the stories in the Bible where God asked certain individuals to sacrifice their own flesh and blood to him. By targeting their own populations it allows increased polarization towards STS. We're literally their fuel for polarisation. They don't care about the damage they cause because they know the world isn't going to stay the same anyways. They've probably been told that if they do these stuff they'll get a good deal in 4D STS and be welcomed to the elite class over there.

We literally have a bunch of evil people running lose now looking to cause maximum damage on a global scale because this helps them get to 4D STS and supposedly into the elite class over there. It's no game, they aren't messing around and they will consume the people of this world until they turn into dust and there's nothing else left to consume.
Yes, we have it all figured out.
I'm just wondering if, for example, the Fauci and others we physically see are "the ones "who want to graduate and advance to 4D STS. Or are they doing it on behalf of someone else. Those who are afraid of being exposed.
I pointed out that they are implementing all of this with our hands. Because they know that all this is a crime in the light of the law they have established, among other things.
At least in Poland all lawsuits (that I know of), brought in connection with plandemic restrictions, were won by the injured parties.
Yes, they know they are acting illegally but they do it anyway.
Their arrogance reaches absurdity, and it puts people in such cognitive dissonance that they feel trapped.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Yes, we have it all figured out.
I'm just wondering if, for example, the Fauci and others we physically see are "the ones "who want to graduate and advance to 4D STS. Or are they doing it on behalf of someone else. Those who are afraid of being exposed.
I pointed out that they are implementing all of this with our hands. Because they know that all this is a crime in the light of the law they have established, among other things.
At least in Poland all lawsuits (that I know of), brought in connection with plandemic restrictions, were won by the injured parties.
Yes, they know they are acting illegally but they do it anyway.
Their arrogance reaches absurdity, and it puts people in such cognitive dissonance that they feel trapped.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
I think we need to calibrate our understanding of evil. From their perspective they are probably doing what suits their nature and ambitions. They know it causes harm to others but they don't care about others in that way. Others are mere means to an end or fuel for their ambitions. From our perspective it's evil because we're being consumed or threatened with being consumed. We're to be subsumed into their Being and act as fuel for them.

I say the ones driving the agenda and doing so from the frontend are probably polarising faster than the ones in the shadows. It's like basically the athlete will be in a better physical condition than the coach but yes both benefit if the athlete performs well. So I think Fauci, Gates etc are really super charging their polarisation as they really have the media at their finger tips and have really managed to deceive and manipulate billions of people into essentially sacrificing themselves for the lies they've been fed. It's incredible if you ask me how utterly successful they've been but yes, there are bigger fish in the background driving strategy and the like but these bigger fish aren't putting themselves in the arena in the same way that Fauci, Gates etc are.

Bunch of rabid animals looking to fuel themselves up and sacrifice the lot really, the whole world so they can go to 4D STS and be elites there too? Little do they know they will be bumped off within seconds in 4D STS and thrown to the underclass by the elites who are there who are no doubt bigger, meaner and tougher than this stupid lot sacrificing their own world and species. No doubt they will receive no respect from anyone or anything.

Just finished watching the TV Show Band of Brothers, Episode 9, titled:
Why We Fight.
At the end of the episode there was a full-screen reminder of what it meant for all of Europe, that the protagonists in the story have found a small concentration camp near Landsberg, Germany. I thought it pertinent to update that screenshot for our modern times, a mere 76 years later. Remember the popular exclamation by "esteemed" politicians until decades ago: "Never again!"
Final Solution.png

I say the ones driving the agenda and doing so from the frontend are probably polarising faster than the ones in the shadows. It's like basically the athlete will be in a better physical condition than the coach but yes both benefit if the athlete performs well. So I think Fauci, Gates etc are really super charging their polarisation as they really have the media at their finger tips and have really managed to deceive and manipulate billions of people into essentially sacrificing themselves for the lies they've been fed. It's incredible if you ask me how utterly successful they've been but yes, there are bigger fish in the background driving strategy and the like but these bigger fish aren't putting themselves in the arena in the same way that Fauci, Gates etc are.
I would say it is a way around, those in shadows get polarity because they organise it and it is their intention, while others are mere puppets, even brainwashed and controlled by their handlers, probably OP s, psychos or whatever that do not even know why they are doing things in the grander plan, just to get their better place under the hierarchy sun but do not know what it entails in the beginning - easy to control so to not lose control. 4 D is a new world so you start from the beginning be it sto or sts, so of course you are what you call child at that level when you get there and become part of existing hierarchy where everyone is dumped if not needed anymore, it is on the every level the same, and it does not matter as much to them as it is a deeper call to graduate to the next level.

I would say it is a way around, those in shadows get polarity because they organise it and it is their intention, while others are mere puppets, even brainwashed and controlled by their handlers, probably OP s, psychos or whatever that do not even know why they are doing things in the grander plan, just to get their better place under the hierarchy sun but do not know what it entails in the beginning - easy to control so to not lose control. 4 D is a new world so you start from the beginning be it sto or sts, so of course you are what you call child at that level when you get there and become part of existing hierarchy where everyone is dumped if not needed anymore, it is on the every level the same, and it does not matter as much to them as it is a deeper call to graduate to the next level.
I think and Ra said this, it is to do with conscious intent. If Fauci and Gates consciously know what it is they are doing and why, then it doesn't matter that they are in the foreground. Of course, if they don't know what it is they are doing and why but instead they are being controlled by other people in the shadows then it is a different story.

Personally, looking at Fauci and Bill Gates, I think they know what it is they are doing. They don't come across as stupid or naive. Do they know the risks of being in the headlines and that if things go wrong they will be scapegoats? I think yes. I think they are playing high risk high reward game like the people in wall Street. I think they know the risks but they've gamed it out with their handlers how to manage the risk. At the end of the day, someone had to take on the roles of Fauci and Gates and it isn't the case that those people who took these roles had to be naive or stupid - I don't think this is a precondition.

I say it's worth respecting the enemy here and acknowledging that the enemy isn't naive or stupid and that they are competent and capable on multiple levels. I think if we underestimate the enemy it gives them an upper hand and you actually put yourself in a vulnerable position.

Back
Top Bottom