Session 17 July 2021

Thank you all for another Brilliant session!

(Joe) In the US, there are certain states - notably Florida and Texas - which have been exemplary in their pushback against this Covid nonsense. They didn't lock down, they opened and returned to normal more quickly, etc. That's kind of strange in a sense because you wouldn't expect that to come from the US - or at least we wouldn't. My point is that right now and over the past year, Florida and Texas were good places to live given what people in most places in the Western world were subjected to. So my question is: What's the prognosis for places like Florida and Texas?

A: Suppression will be attempted...

Q: (L) Alright, I think we've covered what we had to cover, right?

(Joe) "Suppression will be attempted..."

(Andromeda) But not necessarily successful.

(Joe) Revolution?

A: Exactly. Remember the Alamo!!

Q: (Joe) I hope so. I wanna see SOMEBODY do something. If it's gonna happen anywhere, it's gonna happen in America.

(Niall) Trump's coming back!

(Joe) 1776 will rise again!... [laughter]

(L) Is there anything we need to know or ask? Consider it asked to help us out through this turmoil...

A: Things will get worse before they get better. Stay alert and use knowledge!!! Goodbye.

Chaos in California:

Thanks for the good session Laura & Crew!

It doesn’t surprise me that the building collapse in Miami was due to cheap construction. A good amount of houses and buildings in Miami are from the mid 90s and no one bothers to do any real renovations. It’s sad that they charge people $1,500+ for rent for living in those houses/apartments.

Being a Florida native, many people here see through the BS and no one really wears masks to go inside stores or anything, it’s actually hardly enforced. Although, there are a good amount of people that have gotten the vaccine so let’s see how it goes when they attempt the suppression. Let’s see how people are going to react when the truth becomes too obvious ( food shortages, economic collapse, earth changes, UFO’s, etc).

We just have to keep on hanging on and dodge the craziness that these psychopaths throw at us.

Seem like the lizzies try to do the trick again. In the past the Cs talked about the use of light waves (strange waves?)to cancel DNA sectors.

Seems like the Mark of Cain all over again¡¡¡

The unvaxxed are the Abel...or the able.

Just read the commets on Twitter. The vaxxed people seems very jealous

A: Are you ready? DNA core is as yet undiscovered enzyme relating to carbon. Light waves were used to cancel the first ten factors of DNA by burning them off. At that point, a number of physical changes took place including knot at top of spine. Each of these is equally reflected in the ethereal.

Aha!! It turns out that graphene is nothing more than a substance composed of pure carbon, with atoms arranged in a regular hexagonal pattern, similar to graphite:

Each atom in a graphene sheet is connected to its three nearest neighbors by a σ-bond, and contributes one electron to a conduction band that extends over the whole sheet. This is the same type of bonding seen in carbon nanotubes and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, and (partially) in fullerenes and glassy carbon.[6][7] These conduction bands make graphene a semimetal with unusual electronic properties that are best described by theories for massless relativistic particles.[2] Charge carriers in graphene show linear, rather than quadratic, dependence of energy on momentum, and field-effect transistors with graphene can be made that show bipolar conduction. Charge transport is ballistic over long distances; the material exhibits large quantum oscillations and large and nonlinear diamagnetism.[8] Graphene conducts heat and electricity very efficiently along its plane. The material strongly absorbs light of all visible wavelengths,[9][10] which accounts for the black color of graphite; yet a single graphene sheet is nearly transparent because of its extreme thinness. The material is also about 100 times stronger than would be the strongest steel of the same thickness.[11][12]

Graphene is a zero-gap semiconductor, because its conduction and valence bands meet at the Dirac points. The Dirac points are six locations in momentum space, on the edge of the Brillouin zone, divided into two non-equivalent sets of three points. The two sets are labeled K and K'. The sets give graphene a valley degeneracy of gv = 2. By contrast, for traditional semiconductors the primary point of interest is generally Γ, where momentum is zero.[52] Four electronic properties separate it from other condensed matter systems.

However, if the in-plane direction is no longer infinite, but confined, its electronic structure would change. They are referred to as graphene nanoribbons. If it is "zig-zag", the bandgap would still be zero. If it is "armchair", the bandgap would be non-zero.

Graphene's hexagonal lattice can be regarded as two interleaving triangular lattices. This perspective was successfully used to calculate the band structure for a single graphite layer using a tight-binding approximation.[52]

Electronic spectrum​

Electrons propagating through graphene's honeycomb lattice effectively lose their mass, producing quasi-particles that are described by a 2D analogue of the Dirac equation rather than the Schrödinger equation for spin-1⁄2 particles.[62][63]

Single-atom wave propagation​

Electron waves in graphene propagate within a single-atom layer, making them sensitive to the proximity of other materials such as high-κ dielectrics, superconductors and ferromagnetics.

The wikipedia article discusses more properties than I put here, but one can see that graphene has all the electronic and quantum properties and uses for the effects we are seeing in vaccines.

Now, in the C's comment when the lizzies burned that DNA, that same DNA if I am not mistaken is what connected us somehow to our higher centers and densities.

Think about this for a moment... what if now for the purpose of connecting and bridging densities and doing an invasion you need to reestablish what was there in the past but with the difference of having control over the on and off? That is, they can turn the bridge on and off at will...

The C's have relayed that message more than once.

What is your interpretation of it? My take is that nothing can get better in 3D, can it?
Even if the PTB botch things up and their influence wanes it can only get worse because of the expected earth changes.

So our existence can only improve in 5D or 7D, or so I think...

I guess it depends on how one defines „better“. From a certain perspective things were clearly „better“ before Covid and many other times in 3D history. The same applies to „worse“ times within 3D. So I don’t think that what you are suggesting necessarily has to be the case.

I guess it depends on how one defines „better“. From a certain perspective things were clearly „better“ before Covid and many other times in 3D history. The same applies to „worse“ times within 3D. So I don’t think that what you are suggesting necessarily has to be the case.

If I understand you correctly we still might regain our rights and freedoms here in 3D (which would mean things are getting better) albeit with scarce food and without central heating.

Yesterday, Dr. Malone tweeted the following: “So I hope this is hyperbole and an overreaction, but last night an experienced journalist told me that I needed to get security because I was at risk of being assassinated. I do not know even how to begin to think about this. I am just a middle class person. Security??!??”
The meaning of Zombie has changed with Covid - It is not like in popular culture. With those nano particles, more people can be made manipulated to do the PTB's bidding. The reality is all beyond science fiction now a days.

That's an interesting question. There are reports about magnetic after-vaccination effects in Russia. I saw a video from a pretty reliable source about a woman in St. Petersburg who got hear left arm hold coins at the place of a shot after vaccination (Sputnik V probably). After several days the effect wore off. It still could be a hoax of course.
Russian authorities have been quoted on RT.com stating that they can track those peeps, who have taken the vaccine. Also this article says there are Russian Covid vaccines based on nano-particles.

Back
Top Bottom