In lockstep with other countries, Australia is now announcing Jab Lotto. Those who get the vaxx can have a chance to become millionaires.
Wishful thinking?
An Ohio lottery that offered five $1 million prizes to winning adult COVID-19 vaccine recipients and spurred other states to adopt such incentives didn't pay off in increased vaccination rates, a study late last week in JAMA shows.

And the pattern repeats itself...

Who allowed the widespread use of microplastics? TPTB. -> Who is blamed for it? People.
Who allowed the widespread use of gasoline? TPTB. -> Who is blamed for it? People.
Who allowed the widespread use of GMO? TPTB. -> Who is blamed for it? People.
Who allowed the widespread use of drugs? TPTB. -> Who is blamed for ti? People.
Who allowed the constant state of warfare? TPTB. -> Who is blamed for it? People.
Who allowed the creation of bioweapons? TPTB. -> Who is blamed for it? People.

Basically, people are guilty of everything if they don't participate in TPTB's solution.

I noticed that now all of a sudden the mainstream here in germany sees no problem in enforcing the same lockdowns etc. with ridiculous low thresholds numbers (like 10 incidents per 100.000 people!) while just a couple of months ago much higher numbers were considered to be the threshold that determined when lockdown and such were enforced!

Why do normal people don’t find that strange? That right there should tell them something about the real reasons why they enforce such rules. It isn’t about the Virus, but primarily a ever more refined campaign of pressure/torture and control of people.
There is so much more that "we" strangely can see but "they" don't. I was listening to Sherri Tenpenny two days ago where she proposed a theory that I was also toying with in my mind, but she put it very simple: Those peeps are addicts, they are addicted to the chemicals the body produces when in fear. It is like a horror movie fanatic. I once was one of them, too. I know the mechanism and I think she is damn right about that. Those people are like junkies, awaiting the next kick. And that - in my eyes - also explains very well the fact that a lot of them getting the shot are so euphoric about it. It adds another kick, another fear kick. They somehow know that the shot is dangerous in a way (although they often even didn't hear the word "spike protein" before...) and that is the next kick. Some peeps I know are desperately seeking the booster, the third shot. It is like addicted to russian roulette...

I was listening to Sherri Tenpenny two days ago
Here in Ohio, Columbus in particular, Dr. Tenpenny is being maligned like you wouldn't believe - she's an Ohio resident and her practice is in a Cleveland suburb. She had given testimony before a legislative committee regarding a bill to prevent vaccine passports. Over and over she is reported as having made wild, unjustified conspiracy theory allegations - a complete wacko IOWs. Of course this reporting is what's wildly inaccurate as she backed up everything she said and admitted what was speculation and too soon to know regarding reports of people being magnetized, etc. But that part is what has been seized upon and blown way out of proportion. It's not surprising as I've already indicated, the lies about the safety and efficacy of the shots are monumental with "legitimate" docs insisting they're essential as the dreaded Delta variant threatens! The gaslighting is in the stratosphere!

Those peeps are addicts, they are addicted to the chemicals the body produces when in fear.
This sounds like a likely explanation - makes sense. Never a fan of horror stories myself, nor could understand why so many seem to go nuts for them particularly the overly violent graphic movies. :umm:

This makes me think of what Dr Stephanie Seneff said in an interview with Dr Mercola, about the genetic "vaccine" injections leading to the expression of artificial spike proteins which are made in such a way, that 1000x more are created in our bodies, compared to the natural creation via virus. Plus that those artificial ones are unusual sturdy, not easily broken down in our bodies. So, given the extreme high amount of spike proteins being produced - and now also cross-reacts with Annexin A2... the latter which protects lung tissue, gives elasticity, as well is crucial for breaking down fibrin in blood (fibrinolysis)...

What could possibly go wrong :scared:
^
Holy mother of God and sweet Jesus! You need to watch this video! It begins as a mild case of "Oh, no another boring doctor video.. I'm gonna skip this.." keep listening, because he is making progressively damning points. Eyebrow-raising for sure! Then he begins stating progressive heart, spine, brain and lungs damage in young people and old. Damage our bodies cannot regenerate. Like how blood-clots in the lung can cause irreversible heart-damage, because the heart desperately is trying to pump more blood to the lungs, but the lungs filled with miniature 'Covid-Jab Blood Clots' cannot process the blood: the heart develops permanent damage and turns young and so far healthy persons into weak hearted, heart-damaged persons with a usual life expectancy of 3 years. :-oOoOoo [...]

There is so much more that "we" strangely can see but "they" don't. I was listening to Sherri Tenpenny two days ago where she proposed a theory that I was also toying with in my mind, but she put it very simple: Those peeps are addicts, they are addicted to the chemicals the body produces when in fear. It is like a horror movie fanatic. I once was one of them, too. I know the mechanism and I think she is damn right about that. Those people are like junkies, awaiting the next kick. And that - in my eyes - also explains very well the fact that a lot of them getting the shot are so euphoric about it. It adds another kick, another fear kick. They somehow know that the shot is dangerous in a way (although they often even didn't hear the word "spike protein" before...) and that is the next kick. Some peeps I know are desperately seeking the booster, the third shot. It is like addicted to russian roulette...

cross-thread linking to Biden-Harris post, but relevant I think addressing the Corona topic here:
Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back
post Re: to JEEP about, "Slow kill it is: "Doctor: Heart Failure From mRNA Jabs "Will Kill Most People""; about mRNA phage injury mechanisms and mitigation.

The Health Service Executive in Ireland has announced it's teaming up with dating apps to promote the uptake in vaccinations:

"Starting this week, the dating platforms will share vaccine resources and offer vaccination badges for people in Ireland to display on their profiles.
On Tinder, for example, members will be able to add a variety of stickers to their profile including “vaccinated” or “vaccines save lives”.
Tinder will also give those who support the campaign a free ‘Super Like’ to help them stand out among potential matches starting this week."
I guess the phrase 'toxic relationship' will be taking on a whole new meaning

Oh for goodness sake. It will be "get your free puppy or kitten with the vaccination" next. 🤮

Some peeps I know are desperately seeking the booster, the third shot. It is like addicted to russian roulette...
Good thinking! The People of this world were in big trouble already Pre-Plandemic. Hedonism and adrenaline junkeyism was getting out of hand. Remember - Pre-Plandemic - how the poor unfortunates - after watching the movie Bird Box (2018) - they too tried out the feat introduced in the movie: Blindfolded Car Driving... Then there were the Skyscraper Imbeciles climbing to the top, where parts were still in construction and played dangerous games of 'hanging by hands only' and hopping over well separated steel beams without any safety cable of course.

Then that surely soft-drinks-guzzling dimwit, who Go-Pro camera recorded himself jumping of the roof of a house - aiming for the pool - but landing on the concrete-ceramic edge of the pool and breaking his legs so bad, that he launched a Go Fund Me campaign for his extraordinary surgery bills.... Then the young adult women getting out of their moving cars and dancing while their cars were still moving forward... These OP cretins were already busy getting completely Unglued: getting dopamine high from prancing before cameras without anybody home in their heads and it showed.

Now we see the very same crowd of half-wits called Presidents and Prime Ministers (bred specifically for this role in expensive private schools) in country-leading positions cruising driverless - nobody at the wheel in their heads. Only in their case their stupid decisions directly affect the lives of billions of people on this planet.

Pre-Plandemic the world was already collapsing into dysfunctional chaos. I think the globalist psychos at Black Rock & Co. noticed this as well and with the jabs helped the crowd of increasingly mindless-soulless Authoritarians along to fulfill their feverish wishful craze to jump off the cliff.

We are watching now a definitely unwell-looking, hoarse sounding, pale 'New Vaxxed Species' being created. Who are Pro-Science, Pro-Vaccine, some of whom both work in medicine, yet who both gave their 12 year old daughter to Satan and his "Savior Vaccine". Of course young girl is ruined beyond repair. What amazing responsible Authoritarian Follower Parents! How much insight their university-degrees gave to them! When their brethren get very sick from the jabs, we now can watch them on video crying and pleading for help. They very much feel and look like the wailing Hopeless Lost "souls" in Hell. The UnSaveables. Who are completely lost and are now just waiting to be put into body-bags or into coffins. Maybe Bill Hates will introduce his best idea so far: give some money to the families of the Vaxx-Martyrs so he can make Soylent Green out of the deceased.

Last edited:
Good thinking! The People of this world were in big trouble already Pre-Plandemic. Hedonism and adrenaline junkeyism was getting out of hand. Remember - Pre-Plandemic - how the poor unfortunates - after watching the movie Bird Box (2018) - they too tried out the feat introduced in the movie: Blindfolded Car Driving... Then there were the Skyscraper Imbeciles climbing to the top, where parts were still in construction and played dangerous games of 'hanging by hands only' and hopping over well separated steel beams without any safety cable of course.

Then that surely soft-drinks-guzzling dimwit, who Go-Pro camera recorded himself jumping of the roof of a house - aiming for the pool - but landing on the concrete-ceramic edge of the pool and breaking his legs so bad, that he launched a Go Fund Me campaign for his extraordinary surgery bills.... Then the young adult women getting out of their moving cars and dancing while their cars were still moving forward... These OP cretins were already busy getting completely Unglued: getting dopamine high from prancing before cameras without anybody home in their heads and it showed.

Now we see the very same crowd of half-wits called Presidents and Prime Ministers (bred specifically for this role in expensive private schools) in country-leading positions cruising driverless - nobody at the wheel in their heads. Only in their case their stupid decisions directly affect the lives of billions of people on this planet.

Pre-Plandemic the world was already collapsing into dysfunctional chaos. I think the globalist psychos at Black Rock & Co. noticed this as well and with the jabs helped the crowd of increasingly mindless-soulless Authoritarians along to fulfill their feverish wishful craze to jump off the cliff.

We are watching now a definitely unwell-looking, hoarse sounding, pale 'New Vaxxed Species' being created. Who are Pro-Science, Pro-Vaccine, some of whom both work in medicine, yet who both gave their 12 year old daughter to Satan and his "Savior Vaccine". Of course young girl is ruined beyond repair. What amazing responsible Authoritarian Follower Parents! How much insight their university-degrees gave to them! When their brethren get very sick from the jabs, we now can watch them on video crying and pleading for help. They very much feel and look like the wailing Hopeless Lost "souls" in Hell. The UnSaveables. Who are completely lost and are now just waiting to be put into body-bags or into coffins. Maybe Bill Hates will introduce his best idea so far: give some money to the families of the Vaxx-Martyrs so he can make Soylent Green out of the deceased.
excellent comment! It is like you read it out of my brain! I was also thinking of all the offers of getting addicted to everything. Online-Games, Movies, Music, Football, Handbags & Shoes or Bungee jumping, anything. They first create chaos in the minds and asfterwards offer simple solutions that mess up peoples minds even more. Like Transgender tralala and such. And now the jab.

So in Poland they also want to bring restriction for un vaxed, but the government is afraid of protests. 55 percent of people got vaccinated, at least one dose. The same agenda in each country, when the number of people who voluntarily want to get vaccinated is exhausted, they introduce restrictions for un-vaxed .. They put too much pressure ...

- In a moment, the Polish government will be the only one that has not introduced restrictions for the unvaccinated in order to mobilize others to adopt the vaccine against COVID-19. Morawiecki, Dworczyk, Niedzielski can say different things, but they are hostages of anti-vaccine MPs - said Szłapka. Szłapka: Morawiecki jest terroryzowany przez posłów antyszczepionkowców

When all of this was starting, I remember thinking that, unexpected as it was, it made perfect sense. Society has been undergoing a deepening psychotic break over the last few decades. Accepting one lie after another, each more patently ludicrous than the last, and each enforced with ever increasing intolerant fervor.

This may be the real meaning of things like the transgender nonsense. Believing absurd lies drives people insane, and with each mandatory lie that's accepted, it becomes that much easier to accept the next, and that much harder to distinguish true from false.

It seems flu is arriving again to the UK and now we are all offered a "free" flu vaccine. (Well most anyway). I wonder what is in this concoction? I assume it is toxic in some way. I would think it is to catch some of the stray anti covid-vaccination people who would probably think it is completely different to the covid vaccination and therefore quite harmless. Children are also being targeted with this one.

Looks like they are being forceful now in trying to get people jabbed? What is the situation on the ground in France? Are a lot of people vaccinated? What is the situation?
This mandatory vaccination thing isn't just happening in France. "They" want it everywhere. It's definitely a scheme to reduce the world population. I don't think they are going to need to reform pensions, but they need plausible deniability. People aren't going to live that long, now.

It seems flu is arriving again to the UK and now we are all offered a "free" flu vaccine. (Well most anyway). I wonder what is in this concoction? I assume it is toxic in some way. I would think it is to catch some of the stray anti covid-vaccination people who would probably think it is completely different to the covid vaccination and therefore quite harmless. Children are also being targeted with this one.
Yes, they're still peddling the Kool-aid.

Back
Top Bottom