This is a video produced by a group of women in the Netherlands. It shows the modern global systems and focuses on the real players, corporate, financial, media and pharmaceutical interests, also some of the known faces behind this vast network of worldwide power that control of the lives of the world population.

MONOPOLY - An overview of the Great Reset, follow the money. An odysee video, if the link fails, it's available on bitchute

If a predicted cyber attack occurs, it gives insight into who the suspects are, to my mind. Reminds me of this quote:
In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.
Franklin D. Roosevelt

A scenario where the cyber attack cripples the fiat sector and crypto comes to the rescue is also a possible story line. The way things are going, the explanation doesn't even need to make sense.

That could be a possible outcome - but I wonder about the normalcy bias in this scenario. In certain areas, ones not choking on comet dust, volcanic ash, riddled with mutated zombies, and buried under a dozen feet of snow, crypto may be the banking of the future.

Indeed, if I were them a conditional Jubilee (take/do/be <insert a mean to control> and you'll be mercifully forgiven !) would be a very interesting move in order to gain massive control over people in a short amount of time. After ramping up the fear propaganda for decades now and pushing people more and more into a precarious social and economical situation, most would take the deal in a heartbeat IMO (whatever the obvious or hidden cost).

However, while rolling out their "brilliant" masterplan it seems that they are also wrecking the economy (a.k.a. sawing the branch we're all sitting on, including them) and most likely forgot (or don't know, or don't care, I can't tell anymore) that an Ice Age is at our door. So I doubt they'll be able to fully implement their overarching control when things will definitely break down on a larger scale. Meaning no King to collect the debt, meaning a Jubilee bestowed by the Universe itself. Could we call it karma ?

I may very well be naive/uninformed about all of this but I fail to see how they could keep things the way they are (i.e. them on top) while the world is literally on fire (shortages of food/materials/goods/etc, hyperinflation, massive unemployment, true deadly pandemic outbreak, eventually cometary cataclysm). My 2 cents.

I'm thinking about the information in the holy grail legends. It begins with the king being wounded, and the land a poisonous desolation. That would be indicated by our series of exponential graphs denoting levels of pollution, species and habitat destruction, suicides, alcoholism, depression, cancers and heart disease, not to mention pedophilia, and the rate of global debt, the income gap, poverty, hunger, etc. So we are definitely at that point in the tale.

The hubris calls in Nemesis. With all the attendant fireworks - and iceworks, as you mentioned.

It could be that we see a true King, or Kings, appear during these unpleasant frissons. Or afterwards, rising from the rubble, or rising from a place relatively untouched by what's coming. Or, as you said - a Jubilee provided by the Universe itself. That's an astounding way to frame what may be coming. Thank you!

Whatever the form is, or the point of origin, I picture this potential 'King' (as a body, bodies, human or energy pattern or thought-form) as totally unforgiving to the enemies of humankind and Life itself - and yet with a Jubilee-scale love and forgiveness at heart, too. This would be a scenario indicating one of the best possible outcomes of the grail tale - the King restored, and the land renewed.

I realized something today after getting a notification about the integration of my google mail account with a Microsoft service. It is very frequent nowadays to have this kind of interplay software integrations between what was historically "business enemies". Taking into account Single Sign-on (SSO) allowing you to sign in to an application or website with your GAFAM account, and the fact that more and more websites and applications forces you to authenticate to even just read some of their content; we may be very (very) close to a unification of everything.

What would tie up the knot, so to speak, would be I guess an official digital identity put forwad by the governments. The web (and all day to day services that have been digitized so far) would be effectively locked up behind the equivalent of a paywall (an authentication wall?). I know its old news, but it really hit me today how close we were from this as we are intensely groomed (for instance by news such as the one shared by bjorn) to go along with it.

I realized something today after getting a notification about the integration of my google mail account with a Microsoft service. It is very frequent nowadays to have this kind of interplay software integrations between what was historically "business enemies". Taking into account Single Sign-on (SSO) allowing you to sign in to an application or website with your GAFAM account, and the fact that more and more websites and applications forces you to authenticate to even just read some of their content; we may be very (very) close to a unification of everything.

What would tie up the knot, so to speak, would be I guess an official digital identity put forwad by the governments. The web (and all day to day services that have been digitized so far) would be effectively locked up behind the equivalent of a paywall (an authentication wall?). I know its old news, but it really hit me today how close we were from this as we are intensely groomed (for instance by news such as the one shared by bjorn) to go along with it.

In this article by Derrick Broze, he makes a pretty startling claim in this article below. Worth a read for sure. I posted about this before, but it's worth mentioning again, I think.

He claims the 'unification of every program we use in the sense of it all being tied to one easily-trackable digital identity' is one of the markers leading up to SPARS, the next planned pandemic.

Basically, there was a gaming exercise, entitled SPARS, run in 2017 by the shifty creatures at John Hopkins. A good overview is detailed in the first minutes of this new Corbett Report video, with some comments from Derrick Broze.

Of particular note to us on the forum in the SPARS Event is the point of origin - Saint Paul, Minnesota. Talk about a red flag. The city named after Paul being used for a new pandemic. Not only that, the actual plague may be named after Saint Paul. And its point of origin? A church.

From Boze's article:
In mid-October 2025, three deaths were reported at a church in St. Paul, Minnesota. Two church members recently returned from a trip to the Philippines. While their deaths were initially assumed to be influenza, laboratory results later disproved this theory. Eventually, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) confirmed that the three patients were infected with a novel coronavirus, known as the St. Paul Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (SPARS-CoV, or SPARS).

The session below suggests that the destruction of symbols is a kind of warfare that is just as real as bombs and bullets. I would say it this war is fought on an informational level, and affects the mass human subconscious. The goal is the destruction of Christianity as an ancient technology of the Soul:

Laura said:
(Pierre) I wanted to ask about Notre Dame de Paris. Was it an accident?

A: No

Q: (Pierre) Now, a lot of conspiracy theories are about this massive real estate project, making money, etc. What was the fundamental motive of this arson at Notre Dame?

A: Destruction of symbol: Our Lady Mother, i.e. Earth.

Q: (Pierre) I noticed often in those false flag operations they have prepared in advance a conspiracy theory for the mass audience. Here the conspiracy theory is money. It's about getting oil, getting fancy buildings. But really, behind that, the real perpetrators are working on deeper things like symbols, ideologies, feelings.

(L) Symbols are so important. It's like the movie V for Vendetta. He was talking about Parliament as a symbol.

(Chu) It's the collective unconscious. And how did they do it? Was it thermite or what?

A: Normal fire elements. It didn't take more than that.

Q: (L) Accelerant of some sort. And then it's in such a place that it's hard to get any firefighters in there, and there were delays. So, is it possible that STS forces were controlling the minds and hearts of the people involved setting the fire and dealing with the fire?

A: Yes!!

Q: (L) Okay, any other questions?

(Pierre) But it was not a normal citizen thinking...

(L) No, it was controlled individuals.

(Pierre) Isolated individuals, or intelligence group organized?

(L) I would say it's probably what we call the crypto-geographic thing working on a lot of people.

(Pierre) Not Mossad?

(L) I don't think it has to be Mossad all the time.

(Pierre) It feels very cabalistic here. Christianity is the old time enemy.

(Joe) If it's social engineering, if it's an attempt to affect the mass mind by destroying one of the symbols, that would play into the...

(Pierre) Let's ask: Who did it?

A: Not one entity. Fire was set by manipulated Muslim group.

Q: (L) And who was manipulating the group?

A: Your favorite STS intel agency.

Q: (Joe) Mossad?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) Yeah.

(Joe) It was basically a terror attack.

Q: (Joe) It's the same modus operandi: a bunch of manipulated Muslims.

(Pierre) But this time, unlike similar scenarios, the media didn't point the finger immediately to some Muslim terrorists. It would have been a perfect opportunity to further demonize the Muslims and push up the clash of civilizations. Why didn't they offer to the public audience a Muslim patsy?

(L) Well, in case you haven't noticed, they haven't been doing that so much lately After the last couple of Muslim incidents like the Charlie Hebdo and Muhammed Merah, everything got turned around! Now Muslims are the oppressed! They are a protected species!

(Joe) The agenda over the past number of years has been to create in the minds of Western Christians the idea that Muslims are evil terrorists. And then whenever the programmed people rise up and say, "Muslims are evil! We don't want them here!" the manipulators tell them that they're evil racists and they should shut up. So, people have already kind of assumed that it was Muslims...

(L) They put them in this situation because it's cognitive dissonance.

(Pierre) So they are so programmed into thinking these thought patterns that you don't have to give the patsy.

(Joe) There were so many other events around the ND fire about other Christian churches with fires or attacks. There was a lot of suggestion that Muslims were doing it.

(L) They have manipulated things around now to the point where Christianity can be basically demonized and destroyed after they'd already manipulated Christians to think that Muslims are terrorists. So now, they're the bad guys for thinking what they've been manipulated to think. They've essentially put themselves in the position of being subject to destruction.

(Chu) It's like a super-evil way of gaslighting people.

(L) It's insidious. As far as I can see, Islam and Judaism as they are practiced today based on what Israel Shahak wrote, those are the closest things to materialistic Satanism that I've ever seen. And I'm not whitewashing Christianity either, but there are some foundational things about it that were truly good and benevolent.

Q: (L) If people could get back to the original Paleochristianity then the world would be a different place. But you're certainly not going to get there by materialistic Darwinism.

(Pierre) But when you look at history with a lot of distance, the feeling I get is that the most fundamental dynamic is that: the destruction of Christianity. And all we see today is...

A: How do you propose that they could make it possible to destroy Christianity?

Q: (L) Well, exactly what they're doing. Set up an opposition and then defend the opponent as a downtrodden minority.

(Joe) The point is that... I mean, you have in your head that there's going to be some kind of clash of civilizations, but that doesn't seem to be the point. If you look at social media today, they've gotten to the point where Christians are denounced as basically atavistic racist backward nutjobs. When they...

(Artemis) I think they want to speak...

A: It was the plan all along. Beware! It is coming to fruition and only those who stay awake and aware can navigate. The STS forces are determined to quash awareness and the possibility of seeding a new reality.

Q: (L) So you're saying that - and I guess you've said it before - that the importance of tuning the antennae of a group of people, the importance of staying awake and aware, is because you then become a receiver for creative energies?

A: Yes yes yes!!!

Q: (Joe) Is it that people who have a certain awareness which is equivalent to information or ideas or conception of the world in their mind, that this contributes building blocks for a new reality?

A: It is not that those who endure to the end will be saved, but that those who endure to the end shall save others. It is your choice to be among those who choose to be a part of the vanguard of the new reality!!!

So, what does it mean to 'stay awake and aware' to this SPARS scenario? Boze makes a really good point in the Corbett Report video. There are two new technologies gamed in the scenario. If one or both arrive, it would be a strong indication that our reality is being groomed in the SPARS direction. From Derrick Boze's article:

The exercise describes the world of 2025 as “more connected, yet more divided” with near universal access to wireless internet. The report discusses a new technology known as (1) internet accessing technology (IAT), which is described as “thin, flexible screens that can be temporarily attached to briefcases, backpacks, or clothing and used to stream content from the internet.” New social media platforms also affect the digital landscape, including (2) ZapQ, a platform that “enables users to aggregate and archive selected media content from other platforms and communicate with cloud-based social groups based on common interests and current events.”

So I'm thinking about ZaqQ in terms of what you're observing. Of course, it's framed in vague terms of 'users' being 'enabled' in order to 'be themselves' or whatever, but it could be something much more nefarious is planned. My hunch is that it's more like users being used in order to be useful for surveillance, data-mining, and social control.

Thank you very much for sharing the article @iamthatis , it was an interesting read.

So, what does it mean to 'stay awake and aware' to this SPARS scenario? Boze makes a really good point in the Corbett Report video. There are two new technologies gamed in the scenario. If one or both arrive, it would be a strong indication that our reality is being groomed in the SPARS direction. From Derrick Boze's article:

The exercise describes the world of 2025 as “more connected, yet more divided” with near universal access to wireless internet. The report discusses a new technology known as (1)internet accessing technology (IAT), which is described as “thin, flexible screens that can be temporarily attached to briefcases, backpacks, or clothing and used to stream content from the internet.” New social media platforms also affect the digital landscape, including (2)ZapQ, a platform that “enables users to aggregate and archive selected media content from other platforms and communicate with cloud-based social groups based on common interests and current events.”

So I'm thinking about ZaqQ in terms of what you're observing. Of course, it's framed in vague terms of 'users' being 'enabled' in order to 'be themselves' or whatever, but it could be something much more nefarious is planned. My hunch is that it's more like users being used in order to be useful for surveillance, data-mining, and social control.

Even though it's a bit further away, a neurolink-type (human-machine) interface would fit right in the picture. The last frontier where our thoughts would be the last piece of data to be harvested. I can already see the marketing campaign, "save yourself the efforts of typing a post or taking a picture, share your insightful thoughts and one of a kind memories with the entire world in the blink of an eye". I'm a bit surprised they didn't quote nanotechnologies or sub-cutaneous implants (e.g. RFID chips). Maybe too extreme and too early for a reveal.

In any case, current IT infrastructure and architecture is having a hard time to scale and adapt to store and analyse the data we're gathering today (computers are too slow and too power hungry, maybe quantum computing will be an opportunity for them on that front?). But we may be not far away from a breakthrough that would enable them to remove those limits and ramp up data gathering, processing and warehousing to the max.

On top of that the following quote got me thinking about their constant destruction/inversion of everything :

“Ultimately, a world comprised of isolated and highly fragmented communities with widespread access to information technology—dubbed “the echo-chamber”—was selected as the future in which the prospective scenario would take place.

For me the internet was (and still is despite all that has been done to it) the greatest mean of information exchange, research and debate humanity ever known. A perfect concept to bring people together from all around the world in order to enrich one another point of view and solve problems on a global scale. In that context, "highly fragmented" and "widespread access to information technology" sounds to me like an oxymoron. From what I see today of most people's use of the internet and technology in general, the PTB managed to transform these tools' connective and synergic properties into a hate and ignorance fostering machine, an echo-chamber provider. In a way it is a (heartbreaking) work of art.

Even though it isn't on the symbolic and spiritual level of what has been done to Christianity, it nevertheless (IMO) represent a deep inversion of values and of the way we relate to each others.

I would like to recommend this video in the context of what can be expected when country goes into hyperinflation:
This guy is from Romania, and he has a first hand experience in living in times of currency collapse. The most interesting part for me was his observation on Elliott Waves, and how one must "surf" on them without relying on some fixed asset like gold or crypto. His older videos are also packed with useful and sincere information, mainly about why is necessary to build a neighbourhood community, why it is necessary, and how to do that.

I've finally just started to buy silver in small denomination coins online. The suppression of silver over the pass 20 years or more is one of the untold stories of global financial skulduggery; a balanced historical ratio to gold price is about 1 x 16-20 - though for much of the late 20th century it was suppressed to around 1 x 45. Currently running at around 1 x 85. As and when gold goes exponential, which it will as the dollar collapse happens, it will drag silver with it including already built in differential that will have to close. As a eminently usable and affordable commodity you could hardly find better to hide by way of hard currency under the bed.
Certainly wise words Michael and just the perfect time to do this as Silver has always been undervalued and more so than gold has felt the pressures of the money pirates to keep it so..as for crypto I just don't see it being viable with all that is coming.
I'm with the C's get what you need to live with and what you need and Silver,food etc to barter when things go down.

One of the heads of the BIS ("Central Bank of Central Banks") actually spells out what they want:

Central bank digital currencies (CBDC's) will be the "equivalent" of cash, but the central bank will have absolute control over the rules that will determine the use of all your money AND will have the technology to enforce that. His own words.

One minute clip:

One of the heads of the BIS ("Central Bank of Central Banks") actually spells out what they want:

Central bank digital currencies (CBDC's) will be the "equivalent" of cash, but the central bank will have absolute control over the rules that will determine the use of all your money AND will have the technology to enforce that. His own words.

One minute clip:

I've found recently an article by the DW about CBDC with the map below :
58265739_7.png

Almost all countries are getting in on it, some are farther along the way than others. Whatever the true state of affairs might be, it is clear what path we're taking on a global scale. And now for the quote of the day :

"Our work aims to ensure that in the digital age citizens and firms continue to have access to the safest form of money, central bank money," ECB President Christine Lagarde said in a statement following the decision.

Safest form of money, why not, but safe for whom ?

I had attend this DHL summit but missed “villain at large” Klaus Schwab’s keynote because of my time zone - glad I didn’t get up out a bed for it. I had intentions of transcribing, but haven’t been able to find the time.

Nonetheless, he’s giving his same great reset talking points to a supply chain crowd. The link doesn’t quite redirect to the video, just scroll down a bit and click the video thumbnail:

https://www.dhl.com/global-en/home/...6480&l=59_HTML&u=34053440&mid=7275327&jb=6009

Something things that stood out:

…today we have Globalization, yes, but also have a counter force which is more “me first”, “my country first”

Which he basically states that sovereign countries are a threat to their “new normal” agenda.

Also, he says the main goal of the Davos group is to regain trust. Can’t imagine why 🙄 He seems hopeful, but just deluded really. They meet again in January where I’m sure they’ll reassess “trust” along side their diabolical plans for humanity and how best to “pivot”.

Lastly, I find it interesting what’s in the background such as the proverbial decor of dull contemporary art with muted colored swatches on the wall and an abstract black stone sculpture (looks structures falling on a face). Then there’s a small crystal ball 🤔 and a book self with books. Only book I can clearly read is Design Ecology! Which is a German design book on green corporate branding strategies.

Anyway, another snapshot of this pathological mind circumventing free will with the transparent intentions of world domination. 🕵🏻‍♂️

Fully centralized, controlled, and tracked programmable money and the data of which can be fed into Total Information Awareness and Full Spectrum Dominance type systems that I'm sure will be put to use to benefit the masses and not to control and enslave them.
Take a look at this with respect to what I just said... The Pentagon says its new AI can see events 'days in advance' | ZDNet

Fully centralized, controlled, and tracked programmable money and the data of which can be fed into Total Information Awareness and Full Spectrum Dominance type systems that I'm sure will be put to use to benefit the masses and not to control and enslave them.
Take a look at this with respect to what I just said... The Pentagon says its new AI can see events 'days in advance' | ZDNet
Good for the Pentagon, however, any prediction is as good as any assumption, the proof resting in the pudding. The article you mentioned made me think of Cliff High and his family related affinity to the military and the fact that he has stopped quite a while ago his linguistic predictions. It is all too possible that the Pentagon acquired his algos taking them to 'new heights', no pun intended. The real question is, who is the enemy of whom? Is it the Globalists aka, bankers vs Multi Sovereign States? Is it the Anglos Vs China and Russia? Is it the 1% vs 99%? Is it the old vs new? Is it the BLM vs the while colonialism?

Recently, a plethora of videos with Jagadish Vasudev, Sadhguru, Indian author (born 1957), popped up on the Internet. His teachings are the spiritual motivation for 'You own nothing and you are happy'. He has been talking to UN people, celebrities, medical doctors, teens, ordinary people. Actually, for two days I have been binge watching his videos. After two days of watching my question is, why if he is only 63, he looks like 80? Something is not right somewhere. But I like the guy he is very funny and what he says it is common sense, for me at least.

Why I mentioned him is that there is or will be another layer of constriction added to our cognitive space. Deriving from the teachings on spiritual level UN can adopt a one size fits all 'yoga' approach most likely directed/implemented as a corrective behavioral modification policy intended to level the 'inequality'. In the hierarchy of human needs defined by Maslow, this intervention would correspond to engineering the self actualization level, (the highest level), in the mass population, using a top-down self discipline mechanism. Should that succeed, Earth would become populated by physically inoffensive and only spiritually (non material) oriented sages and gurus only capable of asking questions that no one will answer.
Practicing Yoga, as in the union with everything, does not provide answers, but only questions.

Cunning move, but it will not work because the majority of human beings are immortal, although our bodies have expiry dates.

Anyway, eyes wide open.

Back
Top Bottom