Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Zipser’s dizziness symptoms, which also occurred in the morning, made the team of doctors around the Bayern team doctor prick up their ears because they knew that the Heidelberg man had been vaccinated against corona with the Johnson and Johnson vaccine – a vector vaccine. And this is suspected of causing so-called cerebral vein thrombosis in very rare cases.

IMG_20210615_083900_697.jpg

I hesitated to post here or in the main thread.
There's visibly an organism here at Luxembourg which seems not corrupted, but it seems it's only 2 people, here's a link to the "About us" on their website : About us | European Forum for Vaccine Vigilance
They released a study early june which was sent by Telegram, I did not find the PDF on their site, so I attached it here, it's in french, here's the relevant results traduced in english :

Summary presentation of results for the study week of June 1 to June 5, 2021:
➢ Only 30 vaccinated and 30 unvaccinated individuals were finally interviewed whereas the objective was to interview 100 for the first group and 100 for the second.
➢ The requirement for gender distribution was met. In each group, 15 women and 15 men were 15 women and 15 men were interviewed.
➢ In the nonvaccinated group, of the 30 individuals interviewed, the number of individuals showing attraction to the magnet is 0 (zero). The experiment therefore ends here for this group.
➢ In the vaccinated group on the other hand, out of the 30 individuals interviewed, 29 show an atraction to the magnet. That is, the magnet adheres to their skin without difficulty.
➢ Of these same 29 individuals, 22 have the magnet adhering to only one shoulder and only on the area of the injecSon. These 22 individuals are those who received only one injecSon. The other 7 people in this same group have the magnet adhering on both shoulders.
➢ In this group known as the vaccinated domiciled or working in Luxembourg, it appears that:
- 17 received at least one injection from the Pfizer laboratory
- 7 received at least one injection from the Astra Zeneca laboratory
- 3 received at least one injection from the Moderna laboratory
- 3 received the single injection from Johnson & Johnson
- 6 received both Pfizer laboratory injections
- 1 received both injections from Astra Zeneca
- 1 received both injections from Moderna laboratory

Does this mean that the Luxembourg people received the magnetic version of the vax and are among the 12% (from what the C's said) of the lucky winners ?

Attachments

• Magnétique.pdf
    241.8 KB · Views: 5
Ok, i repost again, to bring further infos.
First, i wonder what the 12% answer from the C's is related to. Is it 12% of all the vaccinated people or 12% of all the people of the world ? What I suspect is the following :
- They (PTB) took note of the information (as the magnet test was a very relevant test)
- They have recently removed this part of their mixture
- The newly vaccinated will no longer have this.
- They will be able to do tests with a bailiff if needed to prove that it is false because they will only test recent vaccinated people with vaccines that do not contain these particles
- A problem for them anyway : all those for whom "it sticks" they will not be able to do much to hide it, except of course as it already does, to censor the information and avoid that it spreads

Edit : I'll add a translation from the document which is much relevant, at the end of the document:

The investigation is stopped for reasons of conscience and morality because the investigator can no longer cope with the helplessness and confusion of the people whose faces become petrified when they realize that they have been injected with a substance of which they know nothing finally.
The investigator, who has studied management techniques and psychosociology in the past, is very uncomfortable with these people questioning what is happening to them.
People become pale, white, nervous, put a hand to their forehead or cross their arms and pinch their bottom lip. Some sweat from their hands as they are seen wiping them on their hips or thighs.
These effects and expressions generally occur in states of anxiety, extreme stress or really measurable tension.
For the interviewees, these uncontrolled physical manifestations are indicative of a deep be when they realize afterwards that they have probably committed the irreparable.

Last edited:
First, i wonder what the 12% answer from the C's is related to. Is it 12% of all the vaccinated people or 12% of all the people of the world ?
From what I understand, it's 12% of the 'vaccinated' people.
However, if this 'vaccination' lunacy reaches close to 99% 'vaccination' rate, this 12% will become 12% of the people of the world if the PTB maintain their 'magnetic vaccination' ratio. 😞
(Joe) Is that what they were referring to in a previous session when they said some vaccines would be used to control people?

A: Yes

Q: (Andromeda) And what percentage of these vaccine batches have this technology?

(Joe) Or how many people?

(Andromeda) Yeah, how many people?

A: 12 percent.

Last edited:
However, if this 'vaccination' lunacy reaches close to 99% 'vaccination' rate

It won't.

The vaccination rate has already dropped off a cliff. The PTB have run out of enthusiastic NPCs, and have run into the hard wall of that part of the population which didn't fall for the scamdemic, isn't falling for the vaxx propaganda either, and only becomes more intransigent the more the PTB try to bully and "nudge" them.

If the PTB try to force the vaxx, as in literally resort to violent force, then they will be met with violent force on a mass scale. And they know it. They know they can't win it. And that's why they're getting increasingly shrill and desperate.

Because if they don't reach 99% vaccination, they are effed. And they know that, too.

Italy has been in the news again involving an athlete. This time it was an 18 year old high school volleyball player who got the "magic potion" and died. This ONE death suddenly changes the Italian Health Ministry policy ship 180 degrees. The curious minds will certainly ask, "Was it just this ONE death ?".

ROME -The Italian government said on Friday it was restricting the use of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine to people over the age of 60, after a teenager who had received the shot died from a rare form of blood clotting.

Camilla Canepa died on Thursday aged 18 after being given the vaccine on May 25, triggering a media and political outcry over the Anglo-Swedish company’s shot being used for adults of all ages despite previously-raised medical concerns.

“AstraZeneca will only be used for people over 60,” the country’s special COVID commissioner Francesco Figliuolo told reporters.

People under the age of 60 who have received a first dose of AstraZeneca should be given a different vaccine for the second dose, the government’s chief medical adviser Franco Locatelli said at the same news conference.

“The risk-benefit assessment has changed,” Locatelli said, without mentioning the death of Canepa, who suffered from a low platelet count, brain haemorrhage and abdominal blood clots.
Link

Link2
Yes, this is so rare that it is happening more and more often after people get this stuff in their bodies.

Just love the, " should be given a different vaccine for the second dose". Something that was NEVER TESTED !!!!!!

They will use it for 60 yr olds and above !!! The same thing happened in Belgium except there they will continue to give it for 40's and above.

There is only one sane way to judge this kind of behavior by the medical establishment in goose step with the governments, "Dr. Mengele Treatment" to Build Back Smaller.

Italy has been in the news again involving an athlete. This time it was an 18 year old high school volleyball player who got the "magic potion" and died. This ONE death suddenly changes the Italian Health Ministry policy ship 180 degrees. The curious minds will certainly ask, "Was it just this ONE death ?".

Link

Link2
Yes, this is so rare that it is happening more and more often after people get this stuff in their bodies.

Just love the, " should be given a different vaccine for the second dose". Something that was NEVER TESTED !!!!!!

They will use it for 60 yr olds and above !!! The same thing happened in Belgium except there they will continue to give it for 40's and above.

There is only one sane way to judge this kind of behavior by the medical establishment in goose step with the governments, "Dr. Mengele Treatment" to Build Back Smaller.

Holy smokes.

These people live in a fantasy world made purely out of metaphors and GUIs.

The story of how the vaccine works sounds great, but as Bret Weinstein has been pointing out through his podcast, the reality contains many more variables and unexpected results. -But to understand those means to walk away from simple stories.

Living in a world of simple stories in lieu of complex realities means you can, without shame or irony, recommend that people take two completely different drugs in the belief that it will all work out in the end.

They informed though that they had of course both been vaccinated. I will continue my enquiries, but the suspicion is great, though no-one even mention the vaccine. It is like taboo to ask such questions. Heresy against the covid religion is not tolerated, so one has to be discreet in such an environment.
It's insane, I had similar experiences at work. Some will follow blindly the autocrats to their own detriment, they are where they are.

I'm doing my best not to judge (though sometimes I'm slipping), not to hate and to show no pity for the actions they're taking, in the end all there is are lessons right? Most of my colleagues applied for the jab, some of them took already the first dose, you can feel in the air the presence of the following attitude "Get on board otherwise keep your mouth shut".

Link

Link2

That one tragic case, one of many deaths due to vaccines that haven't been covered by the italian media didn't changed even slightly the italian health ministry approach to the vaccination campaign, on the contrary it seems those at the ministry are becoming more sure of themselves and through their actions one can see if one is able to how crazy the policies they're taking are. One of those policies being mixing the jabs for example, for the first dose you take AZ, for the second dose you take Pfiser and so on.

And today while reading some news on the italian alt news sphere, lo and behold, I'm discovering that a few days ago in Milan there has been an outbreak of contagions by the "Indian variant" and afterwards I'm reading that some of those infected by the delta variant, previously took both doses of the jab (it's not being mentioned the jab they took). Walking human virus mutating factories comes to mind due to the vaccines rather than to those various "exotic variants", the later being used as a scapegoat to divert the attention from the disaster that may follow due to the vax campaign.

Edit: grammar

Apparently, in Spain there are some vaccinated people who present the magnetic phenomenon, others with pain and discomfort, according to my closest sources. And, others, for example my parents, in this case with Pfizer without any symptoms.

I wonder if some people, especially the elderly or those with health problems, are being jabbed with placebo. Beyond the other key factors of those mentioned by C's that may influence their response to the "vaccine."

Ok, i repost again, to bring further infos.
First, i wonder what the 12% answer from the C's is related to. Is it 12% of all the vaccinated people or 12% of all the people of the world ? What I suspect is the following :
- They (PTB) took note of the information (as the magnet test was a very relevant test)
- They have recently removed this part of their mixture
- The newly vaccinated will no longer have this.
- They will be able to do tests with a bailiff if needed to prove that it is false because they will only test recent vaccinated people with vaccines that do not contain these particles
- A problem for them anyway : all those for whom "it sticks" they will not be able to do much to hide it, except of course as it already does, to censor the information and avoid that it spreads

Edit : I'll add a translation from the document which is much relevant, at the end of the document:

The investigation is stopped for reasons of conscience and morality because the investigator can no longer cope with the helplessness and confusion of the people whose faces become petrified when they realize that they have been injected with a substance of which they know nothing finally.
The investigator, who has studied management techniques and psychosociology in the past, is very uncomfortable with these people questioning what is happening to them.
People become pale, white, nervous, put a hand to their forehead or cross their arms and pinch their bottom lip. Some sweat from their hands as they are seen wiping them on their hips or thighs.
These effects and expressions generally occur in states of anxiety, extreme stress or really measurable tension.
For the interviewees, these uncontrolled physical manifestations are indicative of a deep be when they realize afterwards that they have probably committed the irreparable.

I wonder...

if a percentage of the "vaccinated" people have magnetism / ferritin inside their bodies... how does this affect when they are in line to make an MRI ?

Apparently, in Spain there are some vaccinated people who present the magnetic phenomenon, others with pain and discomfort, according to my closest sources. And, others, for example my parents, in this case with Pfizer without any symptoms.

I wonder if some people, especially the elderly or those with health problems, are being jabbed with placebo. Beyond the other key factors of those mentioned by C's that may influence their response to the "vaccine."

Plus that some batches might have been compromised, wrongly stored, wrongly configured, manufactured, etc. This is of course speculation from my side - guesswork - but I have difficulties to believe that no errors would happen along the chain of distribution in this mega project. In the best of cases, it could lead to that some people never got affected by the "vaccines", because they were not functional... (sounds like a lottery...)

Preparations in Germany ?

I have heard that Germany is preparing the people for a third vaccination campaign, targeted towards the elderly. Now, why am I not surprised ? :scared:

Another video I just watched in the "Unzensiert" Telegram channel "uncensored", when German Minister President Michael Kretschmer of Saxony spoke about children in the upcoming autumn, and "the fear of a mutation which may affect particularly children"...

Note: (The video can only we watched with a telegram account, as it says "Media is too big" in a browser)

Somehow it sounds to me like a preparation to cover up the deaths and illnesses caused from genetic injections on children in the near future as they prepare to expand the vaccination campaign on them. And that needs to be "covered up" for autumn and winter. He implies new lockdowns towards autumn, mandatory PCR tests, masks, etc because of "a fourth wave".

Kretschmer's odd body/facial language...

The video was interesting in regard of how he spoke, long times without his eyes facing anyone, especially the eye gesture when he said "perhaps another mutation comes along which in particularly targets children..."

I can't help myself, but it felt so false and deceptive the way his eyes 'spoke' differently compared to his mouth. It did not feel like a person who speaks honest. (I am not searching for how people talk or look different... it is always something that "strikes me sudden being odd")

Important: I wish to add, that I do not want to stir up something - because I may have contributed to that once, when I pointed out the "staring, glassy eyes" of the female Nordic Ministers, and the PM of New Zealand in photos - which may have encouraged the wrong energy and focus (of speculations) in the later discussions. But sometimes... there is something about people, which just doesn't feel right...

Yet - it ain't foolproof either.

My daughter had an MRI a few days ago and didn't seem to have any negative reactions. I was worried that if she had one of the magnetised jabs what it would do to her, but she seems ok other than severe vertigo. Her ferritin levels are low so maybe that helped. I don't know. She did wait 6 weeks after her jab before having one though. Her brain is fine so it seems it's just her immune system going haywire.

Living in a world of simple stories in lieu of complex realities means you can, without shame or irony, recommend that people take two completely different drugs in the belief that it will all work out in the end.

It reminds me of the joke that always pissed off my fellow physics undergrads, the more intellectual the better -

in theory, theory and practice are the same, in practice, they aren't

Back
Top Bottom