Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

I have no doubt this is true across all ethnic groups, given that well over 90% of non-white women vote Democrat (or whatever the local equivalent is). The attached electoral map breakdown drives this point home quite effectively: compare all women vs. white women.

View attachment 42035

Another factor that leads to the perception that the majority of women are frothing-at-the-mouth leftists is that leftist women are particularly intolerant and fanatical, being far more likely to, for instance, end friendships due to political differences than any other demographic.

576daf087a725f65.png

I have no doubt this is true across all ethnic groups, given that well over 90% of non-white women vote Democrat (or whatever the local equivalent is). The attached electoral map breakdown drives this point home quite effectively: compare all women vs. white women.

View attachment 42035
My thought is although this as an info demographic, it is interesting, it serves nothing more than to divide and seperate. and also to give fuel to the fire. In how (red states respond, Trump supporters).

IMO more propaganda, to demonize Trump and his supporters, as domestic terrorists, simply, because they don't go along with the official narrative.

My thought is although this as an info demographic, it is interesting, it serves nothing more than to divide and seperate. and also to give fuel to the fire. In how (red states respond, Trump supporters).

IMO more propaganda, to demonize Trump and his supporters, as domestic terrorists, simply, because they don't go along with the official narrative.

That's a pretty old infographic ... think it's from the 2016 election. If anything the divide will be even starker now.

It certainly isn't propaganda, as it reflects real voting patterns. The US establishment has very effectively divided the US electorate into voting blocs based on innate characteristics as supposed to ideology.

But, at least amongst white women, a narrow majority (55%) voted Trump in 2020, which is actually up a bit from 2016 (53%). Obviously the overwhelming majority of non-white women voted Democrat, but then that's true of the non-white population in general.
Do we even really know this? Given the fact that the votes and stats are/were totally jacked up and manipulated, how do we really know? And I think that is part of the plan: create doubt in peoples minds about what is reality. This goes beyond the stats and into events as we go further and further into some bizarre sort of virtual reality. What first hand, direct info or input do we have any more? What do we see with our own eyes?

Do we even really know this? Given the fact that the votes and stats are/were totally jacked up and manipulated, how do we really know? And I think that is part of the plan: create doubt in peoples minds about what is reality. This goes beyond the stats and into events as we go further and further into some bizarre sort of virtual reality. What first hand, direct info or input do we have any more? What do we see with our own eyes?

From first-hand experience, about half of white women being leftists or liberal sounds about right to me. There's a big class/education divide too, of course.

It's possible the stats are deliberately exaggerated in order to exacerbate the divide, but personal experience tends to suggest they at least approximately reflect reality.

From first-hand experience, about half of white women being leftists or liberal sounds about right to me. There's a big class/education divide too, of course.
I don’t really disagree but the way these categories are sliced up can lead to misleading conclusions. I live in a Very red Part of a blue state. I’d say the reality here is 57-43 Trump among white women but I think whiteness is less of a significant indicator than age and marital status. Age would be super significant in terms of: at what point in time we’re they dumped into the brainwashing machine. And if they bought into women’s lib and/or are divorced or unmarried then the Ratio flips the other way, age and race not withstanding. But stats are fun for sure. The other missing piece from the info graphics are just what % of the population is in each of those categories. Insert the old quote about statistics and bikinis.

We call on Russian authorities to release all those detained for exercising their universal rights and for the immediate and unconditional release of Aleksey Navalny. We urge Russia to fully cooperate with the international community’s investigation into the poisoning of Aleksey Navalny and credibly explain the use of a chemical weapon on its soil.
Am I detecting here the same meta programming that Woodsman posted? Far away hand of CIA reaches out and forces Russia to spend lots of taxpayer money not on the prosperity of its citizens, but on cleaning up Navalny's chaos at home?

Same with how the Sputnik vaccine endangers CIA's Corona New World Order. Because Russia is swiftly distributing Sputnik to countries and now there is a danger those countries might escape the full experience of the Deep States' planned tyrannical Dominion?

I've never really felt any difference between different outcomes of an election, aside from a sports-like pride. I think it is because - as a worker - I am assured placement in a job. And being valued, productive, reliable, you are immune to obsolescence under either controlling parties agendas. You continue as if nothing has changed.
But, as everything has become automated, more and more people become obsolete as citizens, and develop mindsets akin to bankers, politicians, ect. - people who depend on a ever-shrinking base of workers. And so this creates a imbalance, and so the bickering is among the growing number of people fighting for position in a system that is flooded with the least talented, but automation has corralled them into this arena, and it has never affected those who have always made themselves indispensable.
So it is - as the mass-media - illusory. The reality of it, is the shrinking worth of people in a technological world that leaves them little choice but to sell you on illusions.
And this naturally channels people into politics, as that is their only hope of belonging. And with this colonization into politics of the least productive comes contempt from the ruling class. Making it more likely to make them want to depopulate. I think that's why people take election outcomes so seriously, it is a desperation to belong to a class that feeds off the wealth, but this thrusts the incompetent into the face of the ruling establishment, and aside from using them as minions, they are a imminent threat. So, it is a competitive environment, but there are too many players, and only amongst people with no other worth. And technology is always about doing things faster and more reliably than any human can, leaving us to fight for our share.

Although, this thread is useful, in pointing out the absurdities of the current US administration, which not only impacts US citizens, but also those countries under the umbrella of satellite states, around the world.

I am reminded of creating a more cohesive world, that benefits all, a what is called a breakaway civilization and how this can be accomplished.

This interesting video from Catherine Austins Fitts in conversation with James Corbett. I sense some frustration from Corbett, who is a self proclaimed anarchist, and let us not forget, we are all entitled to our opinions. But IMO (anarchy) goes down another rabbit hole, nevertheless, he is a a front runner when it comes to alternative investigative journalistic analysis and I respect his opinions and insight.

Not for most women. Unless the transgender community increases with 1000% So that's over the top. But safety should come first.
My 20 yo old daughter voted for Trump. She is a 2019 high school All American swimmer (100 BR) and a D1 scholarship athlete. Last night we, (she, my 17 yo son, my wife and I) were discussing this issue. Oddly, she supports it. We all told her that her years of dedication and hard work, literally miles a day swimming in the wee hours of morning for over a decade, could have been upended by the new policy. She wouldn't relent. My son is a recreational swimmer who participates summer neighborhood swim team and high school for fun. He didn't train at all, other than the minimal practice (by comparison to year-round club swimmers), and yet, he can still beat her in the 50 FR (one of her better events as a sprinter). My daughter wouldn't accept any rational argument against her support for a policy that would obviously undermine her talent and hard work. In the end, the argument was ended by democratic vote. Literally, we raised hands to see who supported the policy. It was 3 to 1 against. She still didn't get it. It's weird how some people cling to ideas out of 'idiot compassion.'

Back
Top Bottom