2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

And so that’s it? Lady Liberty goes out with a whimper? Pilate washes his hands... Christ is bound and handed over...? The Trumpdalorian lays down his armor and pleads for mercy from the empire? The shadows lengthen. Mom dad and the kids get locked up. Who is writing this screen play? The shelves are empty of popcorn. Time to run to the store for more.

I saw that tweet. I don't think Trump was cryptic. As I read it, he meant that the movement he started (MAGA) will continue to exist and grow. If enough people band together and keep their backs straight then there will be hope for the future.

Don't worry Heather. There wasn't much Trump could do anyway even as the president. Now people realize that the system is to corrupt to be fixed from within. That's good. But it also means that extreme measures and sacrifices will be neccesary to change things for the better.

Maybe a miracle of sorts will happen and Trump pulls of a Hail Mary like some said. But I'm not counting on it. That said, I find it interesting to follow the series of events.
I don't think it is cryptic either. To me it was very clear. But maybe we just see it differently then.

I just wanted to say, I'm just putting together the pieces that we know about. And what I think is interesting is that they don't sit together well if Trump is just leaving office and that's the end of it. If that's what it looked like to me then I would point that out too. In other words, I'm not trying to hold onto something that I don't think is there. There are just two many pieces to this that don't add up if he's just leaving office, which is what I've been attempting to lay out in other recent posts. And now that it's almost certain that there is going to be this major red flag operation on or nearing the inauguration, it offers a window of opportunity. What the Left is doing right now is criminal, and requires action. It's actually the president's constitutional duty to act in a situation like this. If Trump can make the reasons for his actions clear to all Americans, not just his supporters, then he will have done the impossible. But his last speech was at least a first step. And the newly convened house is already receiving bad reviews among Americans, as is the censorship of Big Tech among Merkel and others, so the Left's facade is beginning to crack.

I'm not saying I know what will happen. And I'm not saying I'm absolutely certain that Trump will act. I'm just saying that I can't explain certain things that are happening right now if he's just quietly leaving office.

[...]

We are moving into a new (and final) era of STS alien control where humanity is being corralled into a food processor. It's being dressed up as a positive shift so that we might proceed toward the intake valve with a minimum of fuss and ruckus.

I don't actually fear that; souls have the capacity to endure forever so long as they don't weaken themselves through consuming lies. I am, however, given to mild feelings of disgust for those who cope with difficult realities through self-deception (at best), and who at worst, carry water for the dark side.
I just gave my impression about a book, as requested. Why jumping to personal mischaracterizations? - I’m ‘coping’ here like everybody, although on a different note, let’s keep the intellectual research going civilized, it may open new chakras.

If you think that you are the awakened who sees the true nature of reality while the rest of the world is blind and enslaved, I’m fine with that. You’re not the first one, there have similar ideas even before the internet era, in the ‘80s - not going to give names or imply any similarities since I’m not here after anything or anybody - but well-articulated revisionist literature and conspiracy theory groups with concrete ‘evidence’ cherry-picked from the rich post-WW2 American history: CIA, MK-Ultra, mind control, elites, etc was all out there already before the Cassiopaeans. I have no beef with the believers of such stuff either, it’s in human nature and it's a free world. I enjoy a good conspiracy theory myself up to a certain point.

My thinking however is that such visions of dominance and control are deeply flawed simply by the negative perception lens they subject reality to. If you try to change the lens and see colored light rather than just black and white , that’s the beginning for a real conversation. You’ll find new meanings and have a fulfilling life… It just so happen that I believe we are at an important nexus in our history with profound changes coming up, and it’s important to raise awareness that it’s more than elites vs plebes, even if it sounds dissonant. I admit I do tend to err towards a positive prospect and give benefit of doubt rather than finding solace in grim visions plus who am I to be right but what’s that got to do with being ‘possessed’?

I argued that ‘Political ponerology’ is too simplistic as a theory for the complex energies and causes that accompany and influence individual and societal evolution throughout history: cosmic cycles, earth cycles, moon cycles, economic, cultural and social cycles and who knows how many other influences that shape us as a big hive that we are and live in every day. Everybody plays a role in it. Elites or PTBs are subject to the same laws of change and evolution. Even ‘evil collectives’ can’t stop the evolution of consciousness, they have to become better too. If you see it otherwise and consider elites and PTBs as evil by definition or association, there’s little I can do to change your view. However, if you do allow that even ‘them’ may have a slim chance of a change of heart - we’re making progress. Actually, it is very difficult to become completely negatively polarized, according to RA - so it’s not even possible to have a world in black & white . There’s a term used in Lobaczewski's book, logocracy - which is the approximation of “progressive society”, i.e. a society constantly changing by adapting its norms to the ever changing conditions. Haven’t seen that referred to, at least contextually. There’s an even better term, ‘feedback” coined by cybernetics pioneers like Norbert Wiener, in the 40’s. The gist of it is that although there are risks of domination in technology, complex systems like an entire society cannot actually be ‘hijacked’, because of the inherent ‘feedback mechanism’ that kicks in when such an attempt would be made, and ultimately such systems self-regulate, obeying immutable laws of the Universe…’ Take that, elites!

From a ponerology-based ideology comes the STS, prevalence discourse that can be encountered at every step around this forum, and the associated fatality, calamity-prone world, progress and future-itself sub-summed to it, the everything is bleak scenarios... That’s not how it works and the STS and STO concepts have been introduced to the world with the Law of One material. An STS-possessed reality it is a serious distortion of reality, even in myths and traditional religions evil is regarded more as a 'corruption' of the perfect nature state of Creation brought in by various factors and the perfection is ultimately restored, rather than a pain in the neck for humanity to deal with constantly just because someone planted the seed in the human psyche, and it’s there.

Psychology does explain a lot of things and how certain mechanisms work - as any science, but not what drives and shapes the actual evolution of human psyche and collective consciousness - which is a multitude of factors. Explaining humanity through psychology alone is like trying to explain the evolution of the automobile because you know how the combustion engine works...if you go down the psychology/psychoanalytic route in trying to explain everything that pertains to humans and society, it's a rabbit hole. It’s relatively easy to find projections in people’s minds from every fear and insecurity and exploit those by creating categories, attributes, classes, divisions. Applied then at a collective level of characterization, you’re just inviting trouble. That's how intolerance, totalitarianism and revisionism are born. Works both ways, from top down and from bottom up and in every color of the society: us vs them...BLM vs Antifa, same dough.

The biggest flaw however is that such an explanation of the world based on psychological traits focuses on perceptions and fails to provide meaningful causal explanation, the WHY. Evil psychopaths devoid of any soul take the prime seat in a world devoid of any purpose? Just so that "us", the good humans can have something to fight against, a raison d'être? - in other words evil becomes immanent...But why, cui bono? For their own delight? For polarization purposes? Doing the devil's bid? Consciousness awakening?...Enlightenment through suffering? - Doesn't have to be any of that, if you ask me.
And then how do you factor in the divine providence and guidance (pronoia), the "angels" and the "us from the future" intuition...? Would you have your children put through suffering and ordeals so they become better adults, or learn better?

These arguments can be characterized as simplistic, the reality is of course more complex - but at least it’s not a vision of attrition. You can think whatever you want of it, these are ideas that I thought it’s important to share.

Hard evidence of voter fraud as per an arrest in Texas. Of a person committing voter fraud, to the tune of what she claimed was at the time of the video, around 7000 votes.

Too little, too late it would seem. If this had been available three weeks ago, it might have tipped things. The machine steams ahead now.

Or...

Perhaps this and the current reaction of the Left is what the C's meant by their taking things too far..?

Kushner stopped Trump from joining Parler, Gab after Twitter ban: report​

Jared Kushner, President Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, stopped Trump from joining fringe social media platforms Parler and Gab after he was banned from Twitter, according to a report from CNN.

Kushner and deputy chief of staff Dan Scavino are said to have gone against other aides, such as personnel chief Johnny McEntee, to get Trump not to join other social media platforms, an outside adviser and an administration official told CNN.

Trump has now been banned from most major social media platforms. His favorite social media platform, Twitter, suspended him Friday for peddling claims of election fraud.

Other Trump officials tried to give their Twitter accounts to Trump. His digital director Gary Coby changed his name to Donald Trump and tweeted that he would give Scavino the account password. Twitter suspended Coby’s account five minutes after the tweet.

My thinking however is that such visions of dominance and control are deeply flawed simply by the negative perception lens they subject reality to. If you try to change the lens and see colored light rather than just black and white , that’s the beginning for a real conversation. You’ll find new meanings and have a fulfilling life… It just so happen that I believe we are at an important nexus in our history with profound changes coming up, and it’s important to raise awareness that it’s more than elites vs plebes, even if it sounds dissonant. I admit I do tend to err towards a positive prospect and give benefit of doubt rather than finding solace in grim visions plus who am I to be right but what’s that got to do with being ‘possessed’?

Sounds like you're scared, basically, and are promoting (in a subtle way) the new age philosophy of "what you don't look at doesn't exist" or "focus on the love and light and ignore the darkness and you'll be fine". We've been over that topic many times in the past, not to mention that it is dealt with extensively by Laura in her books.

The biggest flaw however is that such an explanation of the world based on psychological traits focuses on perceptions and fails to provide meaningful causal explanation, the WHY. Evil psychopaths devoid of any soul take the prime seat in a world devoid of any purpose? Just so that "us", the good humans can have something to fight against, a raison d'être? - in other words evil becomes immanent...But why, cui bono? For their own delight? For polarization purposes? Doing the devil's bid? Consciousness awakening?...Enlightenment through suffering? - Doesn't have to be any of that, if you ask me.

The WHY has been very clearly defined and explained in the Cs philosophy. It's rather perplexing that you seem completely unaware of that fact, but it also explains why you think your questions here are "important to share". Frankly, they're not, because it's akin to someone joining a motor club and announcing that they want to discuss the important topic of what the point of driving cars is. You can imagine, they'd be given short shrift.

So you seem to be protesting about this "negative" view of the world a little too much, and that protesting is taking the form of attempting to undermine the perspective outlined in Political Ponerology and also projecting that "negative" view on to the forum at large, when in fact no one here is seeing things as "all black".

It seems you're unwilling or unable to understand that people can see a certain period of time or set of experiences as negative and ascribe that negativity to the work of negative forces, while at the same time having faith that that is only temporary.

Trump has been impeached for the second time in the House of Representatives;

But there's no time for Senate to convene to convict him before he leaves. Can they do it under the incoming regime? Or does the President have to be in office? Maybe they'll be able to bend the rules anyway under a new 'Emergency Law'.
I'd say the point was never necessarily about getting to a conviction stage (though they'd be happy to if they could) as its all perception management. The average person hears the words "Trumps been impeached" and they stop there assuming that means Trump=bad (they don't of course ask themselves how you can be impeached twice and still be in office). The fact that neither House decision receives final Senate ratification and execution is immaterial. He goes down as the only US President to be double Impeached = Trump = confirmed double bad. The media can repeat ad infinitum and whenever anyone attempts to suggest the Trump phenomenon was not what it seems, people will just repeat 'but he was impeached twice'. It's like 'because COVID'; no way round it for most minds. Job done.

Something I find a bit frustrating is how entrenched 'popular opinion' is in terms of how Trump has been portrayed in the media. It almost matters not at all what he says publicly regarding violence - because if there is any, people will believe he is responsible despite all evidence to the contrary. Like the popular belief Putin is evil, there is nothing rational about these popular beliefs, yet it's people who believe the contrary that are labelled naive conspiracy nuts.

Facts and truth mean nothing to those living in the smoke and mirrors despite how intelligent or discerning they appear or claim to be - and that is one thing that can still, I am ashamed to say, bring me to tears of sorrow, seeing loved ones blinded by wilful ignorance and stubborn pigheaded adherence to the popular narrative.

Damned if they do, or damned if they don't definitely applies - and watching it hurts.

As evidence mounts of some kind of 'inside job' that facilitated the "storming of the capitol" (very likely including agent provocateurs among the 'stormers') the clueless (or disingenuous) Dems are trying to make the claim that it must have been Trump supporters in Congress. The fact that the entire episode was probably the worst thing that could have happened for Trump is lost on them apparently, as is, therefore, the more rational conclusion that if it was an "inside job", then it was insiders who were AGAINST Trump.

Staff for Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-Massachusetts) is claiming there is an investigation into office “panic buttons” being removed before the US Capitol riot while other Democrats are demanding a probe into “suspicious activity.”

Democrats are leading the charge into conspiracy theories surrounding the siege of the US Capitol by supporters of President Donald Trump last week, with multiple claims that more could have been involved in the riot.

Pressley’s chief of staff, Sarah Groh, has gained the attention of many social media users thanks to a Boston Globe interview this week where she alleged that panic buttons from the congresswoman’s office had been removed without explanation or warning from her office, something she and Pressley discovered on the day of the riot.

“Every panic button in my office had been torn out — the whole unit,” Groh said, adding that she and other staff had previously used the duress buttons and they had been regularly tested.

A spokesperson for Pressley said in a Wednesday statement that the issue is currently being investigated and new panic buttons were installed in the office the day after the protest.

Back
Top Bottom