2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

I think it's worse than that today, and it was likely the same during those times you mention. It's pretty clear that there is a large percentage (let's say at least half) of the population that IS putting up with it and will CONTINUE to put up with it NOT in the sense that they know what's really going on but decide to just accept things but rather that they DON'T see what's going on, AT ALL. That is to say, they believe the government and media narrative and will continue to do so right up the "bitter end".

These people are the REAL problem. Without them, no government manipulation would ever get very far. So we're stuck, trapped on a planet with a bunch of emotional 5 years old pretending to be adults and waiting with baited breath for every order from their beloved government/parents. That, for me, is the crux of the matter and explain all similar bad times that have beset organised, large scale human civilization.
Shack, hound dog, fishin' pole.

Can't sense fear in Trump!
Invisibility of Cabal is past ,and their behaviour is predictable . Their arrogance is marsked fear. Forcefulness of their actions could be utilised against them .
Hopefully capable forces that placed Trump on grand stage are holding strong cards we can't see.
In case I am wrong, personal reinvention is necessary.

Here's Patrick Byrne's take on what options Trump has left:
It also has a "blow-by-blow" account of the closed-door meeting they had before Christmas and how things developed since then.

It reads to me like Patrick thinks Trump is tired of it all and feels like Trump really feels like he (Trump) just wants to throw in the towel at this point if not for the fate of the citizens of the US going forward.

With amazing timing, major Trump donor Sheldon Adelson checks out to 5D:

Here's Patrick Byrne's take on what options Trump has left:
It also has a "blow-by-blow" account of the closed-door meeting they had before Christmas and how things developed since then.

It reads to me like Patrick thinks Trump is tired of it all and feels like Trump really feels like he (Trump) just wants to throw in the towel at this point if not for the fate of the citizens of the US going forward.

That is an entirely reasonable and civilized way to resolve things.

Which is precisely why it won't happen.

The above is not really intelligible. Can you clarify what you mean?

I only mean that unless you are living day to day in a particular country, culture and circumstance you may miss the grassroots feeling (emotional center/lower or higher) of the people. This may be a factor that the Cosmic Mind takes into consideration for how karma may play out.

Of course reality is reality and we all have responsibility for personal and even national karma. I may be wrong. Perhaps just looking at events and the main players in different countries is not the only way to look at things. @Niall is of course correct in his observations but sometimes I think it helps to show a little more "empathy" when posting.

I sometimes know some of the background on posters but not everything. I am just not always feeling that "empathy". I am thankful for @Niall and you for your insights but it seems you have already written off the possibility that these events may actually be a catlyist for positive change as well as negative.

If you have been waiting for the U.S. to save you and see everything as negative (I don't really think that) then we are in for hard times.

It is just the feeling of "I told you so" that is a bit difficult to take.

I only mean that unless you are living day to day in a particular country, culture and circumstance you may miss the grassroots feeling (emotional center/lower or higher) of the people. This may be a factor that the Cosmic Mind takes into consideration for how karma may play out.

Of course reality is reality and we all have responsibility for personal and even national karma. I may be wrong. Perhaps just looking at events and the main players in different countries is not the only way to look at things. @Niall is of course correct in his observations but sometimes I think it helps to show a little more "empathy" when posting.

I sometimes know some of the background on posters but not everything. I am just not always feeling that "empathy". I am thankful for @Niall and you for your insights but it seems you have already written off the possibility that these events may actually be a catlyist for positive change as well as negative.

If you have been waiting for the U.S. to save you and see everything as negative (I don't really think that) then we are in for hard times.

It is just the feeling of "I told you so" that is a bit difficult to take.
I don't understand what you're referring to. I wrote that Trump's speech in Texas today lasted 20 minutes. I briefly described his speech, then I embedded a video so others could rewatch it. Then I made an aside referencing Joe's tongue-in-cheek scenario, which he posted on this thread yesterday, about Trump using the Texas border speech as an opportunity to announce that he had invoked the Insurrection Act of 1807.

Do you think I'm mocking Americans by posting such things? That's the 'feeling' I get from your posts, but I can't tell for sure because you've left me guessing.

Sun Tsu's Art of War: "Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak."

There is always that. Theorizing on it.

Right now there is a lot of military personal in DC. The Pawns are already in place if Trump activites the insurrection act. If he takes Washington DC swifty. Others States might fall in line quickly. But I'm not sure if Trump is in a strong enough position to do so. I doubt that he even know it himself. It's a huge gamble that may backfire real fast.

I don't understand what you're referring to. I wrote that Trump's speech in Texas today lasted 20 minutes. I briefly described his speech, then I embedded a video so others could rewatch it. Then I made an aside referencing Joe's tongue-in-cheek scenario, which he posted on this thread yesterday, about Trump using the Texas border speech as an opportunity to announce that he had invoked the Insurrection Act of 1807.

Do you think I'm mocking Americans by posting such things? That's the 'feeling' I get from your posts, but I can't tell for sure because you've left me guessing.

@Niall ,

I just was not sure how you actually felt about the situation that there was not an "insurrection" coming to pass. These are just more than events for some of us here.

Sorry, if I was over-sentsitive to the events as many here have a bit more "skin in the game". I am glad you and @Joe have a kind of comradery which is natural and good.

It is probably my own genetic problem. I am reaessing my own views on a daily basis and trying to see some positive outcome.

Woke people act like they have the moral highground. But the truth is that they would even reported Anne Frank to the authorities if they think they can profit of it. They are modern day nazi's.

EreRQtbVEAE_TaA

There is always that. Theorizing on it.

Right now there is a lot of military personal in DC. The Pawns are already in place if Trump activites the insurrection act. If he takes Washington DC swifty. Others States might fall in line quickly. But I'm not sure if Trump is in a strong enough position to do so. I doubt that he even know it himself. It's a huge gamble that may backfire real fast.
Are you saying he could still invoke the Insurrection Act without his Joint Chiefs of Staff?

Do you or anyone else here know how that works?

I was assuming the statement by the Joint Chiefs was the last nail in the coffin, no?

Back
Top Bottom