Session 31 December 2020

I just hope that we keep our strength to deal with the upcoming turmoils. And I mean that not in the financial sense but morely keeping our emotions in a healthy state. Things can get much worse and they likely will but its proving difficult to put up with the lies and people’s sheer unwillingness to open their eyes and ears. I have been watching Ertgrul and in one of the later episodes, Ibn-Aribi is seen crying and lamenting on how men have been turning on each other out of jealousy and hatred. A profound moment indeed.

C’s closing statement on how the hope of our realm is dependent on the network is a loaded statement and implies immense responsibilities. So, anyone out there reading this and still procastinating better work on your issues and come out of the adoloscence stage fast as otherwise its the end of the road with fireworks to follow.

Hi Basque Seeker, you need a credit card to donate on the website or if you want to set up a PayPal account as far as I know. You can ask for one from your bank. I think it's handy to have one. But if you prefer not to, perhaps you can send a private message to @Chu for their bank information (IBAN number) so you can transfer the money online (geld overmaken via online bankieren). Hope this helps :-)

Maybe, though, linking a PayPal account to a debit card is possible, but I haven't tried that out.
You're fully right. I tried this morning with PayPal but didn't work either. No problem, we will sort this out! Thank you!

Some reflections after having read the session,:
I have more or less prepared for these times the last 30 years, or in my imagination these (latter) days would be more about geophysical events (may be yet to come). The turn towards a fake pandemic with questionable vaccine surprised me. The cruelty in which this situation is unfolding was beyond my imagination. Knowing that my children do not see the same as I do and learning that my grandchildren listen to their parents does not do the situation any better. The splitting of families and friends that I experience hurts.

It’s a mess! twist and turns and a possible even more deadly pandemic lurking around the corner.

Very sorry to hear this, Sheeba. But if it's any consolation, you are not alone! Unfortunately many members of this forum are experiencing the same "splitting of realities" in regards to how their family members view this world. And yes, none of us imagined either that things would play out as they have. The Cs were right all along, we just didn't envision HOW it would happen precisely. And it is cruel, yet, as they also said, an opportunity to a choice. So hang in there, and I hope you post more often on the forum! The best you can do is stay true to yourself, and others will pick up on that if it's in them to do it. If not, then there is nothing you can do without abridging free will, which is of course what we want to avoid.

You're fully right. I tried this morning with PayPal but didn't work either. No problem, we will sort this out! Thank you!

Don't hesitate to contact me if you prefer the bank details, and THANK YOU!

Just a note about PayPal and their fees...

If you tie a bank account to PayPal, sometimes it's actually better to use IF your bank is a PITA about wire transfers.

In some countries (FRANCE - cough cough), doing a bank transfer sometimes requires going to the bank in person, justifying the amount, singing, dancing, signing in blood, and so on... and that's even if you have 'online banking'! It's become rather ridiculous in recent years.

In cases like that, tie your bank account to your PayPal account, and make a donation via PayPal but withdrawing directly from your bank account. That saves your card limit for other things and/or may allow for a small donation even if you card is 'tired' this month.

TransferWise has very low fees, but when I've used it, I would have had to still go to the bank in person to do a transfer.

IOW, yes, PayPal takes their cut. But in some cases, that cut greatly simplifies the process of donating.

It all depends, of course, so just FYI.

Finally, don't forget Stripe on SOTT if PayPal doesn't like you or your country:

Stripe also allows for monthly donations to QFG, which supports SOTT and other things we do.

To be fair to the people who buy into all this, I know I wouldn't have the knowledge that I have if it wasn't for my sum of life experiences. I had a lot of time on my hands to research and find out the truth about what's going on, and that only after some sequences of events that happened to me several years back... and it's been a gradual "weaving" of information that has culminated into where I am right now, and no question and I still have a long way to go. But a lot of these people never had that chance. People just lead different lives and don't focus on what we focus on and I don't necessarily blame them or judge them either. I still don't understand or comprehend how they can so blindly buy into what's being fed to them, but I try to look at it from their perspective. Maybe they just want to do their job and just come back home and relax over a TV show and not think about anything else. Maybe they're not interested in the things we're interested in. Maybe it's too much to handle for their reality tunnel. My dad is a one track minded type of person focused on his business and providing for his family, and whatever information I sometimes share with him, he usually dismisses it, not because he doesn't think they're not worth considering, but his mind is focused on his livelihood which is understandably more important to him and he doesn't have the time to look into the grand conspiracies and political nuances, etc., and I do get his point of view even if he doesn't always get mine. Anyways, I'm just using him as an example. Most people are in this frame of mind. They just want to live their lives the best they can and survive and enjoy life when they can, etc.

But I still don't understand how they can accept whats going on currently without questioning it even one bit... I... just don't get it. Before Covid happened, I still sort of excused them because life was going on normally as usual and they were into what they were into and I was doing my thing. But now, it's like I'm really starting to see where their reality tunnel is at and its SO different from mine and it's never been more clear to me. Before I just looked at it as more or less the same but just different interests or something like that, but now it's like I'm really starting to see where they are at and where I am in our differences in how we view reality, and it's a shocking revelation.

Anyways, I have a question considering my immediate family, specifically my mom and dad, because it's just the three of us as I'm the only son. Besides sharing my views sparingly over the years, I've kept to myself for the most part and not really gone into details about what I've been researching. My parents are kind of openminded when you consider others who are worse off, but for the most part, they buy into most mainstream narratives and capitulate to authority. As mentioned above, I don't judge them too much because they don't really care about "getting to the bottom" because they're simply not wired that way. They're into what they're into, which doesn't involve the kind of drive for truth that we're into.. and they're just into their own personal interests in their personal lives and are just trying to live in peace and make sure I turn my life around (my life is a mess which is a topic for another thread)... I truly don't judge them or people like them too much anymore because they're not wired that way. Even I myself was not into all this at all years back and was focused more on living a more or less hedonistic lifestyle so I can empathize and understand the mindstate...

But now with everything that is going on I want to protect them or at least inform them in the best way I can in a way without causing any conflicts.. I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to do it. I know freewill and choices have been talked about here on this forum, but I think we can still disseminate information to our loved ones in a less than confrontational manner... like maybe just convincing them to become more healthy without going into "everything else"... and just a general preparedness for everything coming up in the future.. it's sort of a tricky situation because you don't want to impose your entire worldview on them because it would just be too much.. and it's not like I'm an expert or anything... far from it... I still consider myself a novice in my knowledge base compared to people like laura and others like her.. so I always told myself I'd get myself informed to the point where I confidently know what I'm talking about and lead by example and that'll indirectly inform the people around me... but the problem is I feel like time is running around... the vaccine is coming up.... this whole great reset business is already in the works... and so much more is going on... it's like things have kicked into high gear, and before this I thought I had all the time in the world... I was like a detached observer but now I feel like I've become an unwilling participant.. and so are my loved ones... sorry I thought I had a question but it turned into a rant...

Anyways, to close... I think it's important not to judge people with their choices too much... no one will all of a sudden switch their focus into the kinds of things we're into and if they're forced to do that because of the current circumstances I personally think it's unfair to many people who just want to live their lives the way they want to live it. My parents are both 60 years old with a reality tunnel full of various experiences good and bad... they have their virtues and they have their flaws and are stuck in their ways... I don't expect them to all of a sudden start researching the kind of stuff we research and the idea that they'd be forced to make a choice or adopt a radially different worldview NOW at THIS age in their life is frankly extremely unfair in my view... but it almost seems necessary for the external circumstances and I'm wondering how I can help them

anyways, this post turned into a long rant... sorry if it's all over the place but just felt like sharing. Thanks for reading. Take care and good luck to you all!

@Andrey, I really understand you. My parents also live in a different reality. They are also over 60, their worldview has already taken shape and, as much as I would not want to help them, I am unable to do it. This is their choice. I can't even tell my father about the forum, as this without arguments will lead to the conclusion that I'm doing stupid things (at best!). But rather - that my wife and I got into a sect. I do not even want to explain anything, since in essence, a belief is a violation of the free will of another. Even if they are parents. Some colleagues were interested in issues of gymnastics or diet - I was happy to share information. But it was their interest. I think you should take this situation as your definite lesson. You have knowledge, you develop. Help them in other ways (gymnastics, diet for health, and so on). Perhaps this will gradually rebuild their inner view of the world.

Thank you, for the new impressive session! Thank you Laura and the team for her hard work! Thanks to the forum for interesting inspiring feedback! Let's keep the light in the lighthouse and communicate on this beautiful forum.Before the New Year was a small earnings, I do charity $100 and hope to do it in the future, depending on the earnings. (Minimum monthly salary in Ukraine 183$, and average 400$) I hope that the false pandemic will not strongly affect work, although..... we know about future times, I will hope for the best!
Translation from Deepl

@Andrey, I really understand you. My parents also live in a different reality. They are also over 60, their worldview has already taken shape and, as much as I would not want to help them, I am unable to do it. This is their choice. I can't even tell my father about the forum, as this without arguments will lead to the conclusion that I'm doing stupid things (at best!). But rather - that my wife and I got into a sect. I do not even want to explain anything, since in essence, a belief is a violation of the free will of another. Even if they are parents. Some colleagues were interested in issues of gymnastics or diet - I was happy to share information. But it was their interest. I think you should take this situation as your definite lesson. You have knowledge, you develop. Help them in other ways (gymnastics, diet for health, and so on). Perhaps this will gradually rebuild their inner view of the world.
I'm 73. It's not just age. I got here a month or so ago with a lot of experience and knowledge that has just been confirmed and expanded via the networking here.

There is non-verbal information we share with those around us. The conscious mind may not participate. I get, via dowsing, that just being in touch with people has an effect. Your parents are - possibly - resonating less in sync with the PTB than you conclude from their lifestyles. Just a possibility! It may be the general energy, that without doing anything, we are participating in changes and strengthening it in our circles. It is just some dowsing questions I use, but as I've meditated, fought and gained knowledge, those around me have changed though not necessarily in words they use. I could be totally delusional. Always the necessary admission, possible delusion, when I dowse as there have been successful veils of energetics that fooled me and friends - for awhile. Checking accuracy of what I've written, 98%, and internal or external bias, 0%. Always open to questioning such findings... (Dowsing for accuracy and truth has helped me keep gaining knowledge, so I believe, even as an elderly woman, lol!)

Those are pretty specific details and it’s not usual to have such a detailed recollection of our past lives. How do you know those details to be genuinely past life memories?

How exactly did you learn about your past lives? Did someone tell you for example?

You said that in the past few years many of your past lives had been remembered. Did they just pop in your mind? Did you have some sort of visions? If yes, how do you know with such certainty they were past lives and not artificial creations of your imagination?
I have been told about the two examples given. There are others like a black man and a Japanese man. Otherwise more recently recieved through awake visions, similar to hearing about Laura and her work.

What would be the purpose of creating these visions artificially? I have denied them much of my life, to my detriment. Once accepting them as a part of the whole, my purpose for being alive today seems more complete.

I remember reading somewhere that Trump attended military academy. One of his heroes is General George Patton.
Trump (born 1946) may actually be the reincarnation of Patton (died 1945).

FEIDlBxVUuIOvDja7Esoe1jhfwxqKCl7F4XLI_9E5k0.jpg

That's Patton, not Trump, by the way. And even their speeches show a lot of similarities:

Hello to you all
I have just read the last session and all your messages
Thanks to Laura, the Château and the CS for this session, and to all those who have already responded.

First I will make a donation in my name and for Perlou.
I think that we could be aware of each other's difficulties: some of us could help, depending on the needs and requests and according to the regions, which are not necessarily financial.
The network could also be used for this.

In response to the message of Win52, I also have the opportunity to get to know some of my past lives, which has helped me to better situate myself in this life.
In addition, I was fortunate to have concrete evidence, which initially took me off guard because I was not, at the time, used to this kind of thing.
Laura's sessions, which I have been reading since the beginning, and her books have helped me a lot in my research.
For my last previous life, I even had the audacity to ask my dear father, a few years before his departure, to do some research, in archives, about this life.
I told him everything (he loved me very much but thought of me as "special") and to my great surprise, he helped me directly, without asking any questions.
You sometimes think that you can't talk to certain people about certain things, but it can be us who set boundaries....

In response to Sheeba's message, one should not be desperate or sad.
I have a son who treated me (nicely) for years as a "witch" because I was studying astrology, among other things.
This week, by phone because he no longer lives in Belgium, I told him certain things because he was asking me questions about the current situation.
He asked me how I knew this and I answered "by Laura and the Cs".
Well, he agreed..... Like that, anything can happen.

The year 2021, I wish it the best for all of you, but it is going to be, I think, very difficult for some of you.
Astrologically, it will be a shaky one.
On the 6th and 20th of January there are the first "electric" aspects and this coincides with important dates for Mr Trump.
Let's hope that he will act as a positive force for humanity....

Finally, I am sending you an interview with the physicist Philippe Guillemant by Frank Hatem.
One hour interview where he talks about space-time and consciousness.
It is more spiritual and philosophical than scientific.
I wanted to send it to Ark's site where he talks about Time, but as I'm writing this message, I'm sending it at the same time.
It's in French, but if anyone finds it really interesting, I made the transcription....

Tenderness for all.
Channa

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

That energy helps all of you to carry on and strengthen the center. If the center holds, so will the spokes and satellites. The PTB are trying to make it difficult or impossible. But the center must hold for all. We here urge all your members to do all they can. There is much more turmoil to come. The hope of your realm rests on your network. It would be a shame to waste that hope.
When contemplating this part of the session, an image came to mind that I found helpful in understanding what it meant (that does not mean it is correct in fact though, so FWIW I thought I would share it). I thought of how the electric lights on Earth look from space at night, like connected veins of light, bright in the darkness that surrounds them (the current world situation). As the electricity (knowledge and energy) connects members (lights) to the center, branching out across the Earth, forming a interconnected conduit (as the C's have spoken of before). It really gave me a bit of a push to do something (besides what the C's have said, that is a consideration also), which is why I thought I would share.

Prayers that the lighthouse will continue to shine bright.

@Channa Maybe I'm asking in the wrong branch. I apologize. I am actually very interested in the question about my past lives (lessons). Very interesting - how did you also find out your past lives? I am afraid to do what I know poorly (channeling, etc.) Tell me, what method did you use? How did you know this?

so I always told myself I'd get myself informed to the point where I confidently know what I'm talking about and lead by example and that'll indirectly inform the people around me... but the problem is I feel like time is running around... the vaccine is coming up.... this whole great reset business is already in the works... and so much more is going on... it's like things have kicked into high gear, and before this I thought I had all the time in the world... I was like a detached observer but now I feel like I've become an unwilling participant.. and so are my loved ones...
Why not sticking to your plan to lead by example?
You've already figured out the importance not to encrouch on free will. I can fully understand the wish to help and to wake people up though.
My daughter i.e. buys into a variety of dark agendas, like transgenderism, 'don't hug your grandma lest you kill her', global warming etc etc.... It really breaks my heart and when she visits we carefully dance around each other and apply external consideration to the max. The moment I try to give her information she shuts down and so although it's truly painful I try to just love her and shut up. The day may come when she'll ask for my opinion again but until then I want to be patient.

Today we received a very informal WA message from work with 'Hey, anybody who wants to receive the vaxx by tomorrow please give a '👍' in case you want."
For a start I first implemented the '👎' emoji.
In the end there were a lot of '👍' from the day-time crew and a 100% '👎' from the night-time crew which is my crew. I know that I'm not responsible for the choice my collegues made but also know that working with me gave them enough information and enough 'lead by example' to help their choice.
But in the end we are alone when it comes to this choice and being prepared with knowledge has been another choice along the way of life.
Your frequency around them might be enough for your parents to make them think and ask.

Back
Top Bottom