Thank you.

I was just being honest about my feelings. I can't force myself to be optimistic or positive if in fact I'm feeling pessimistic and negative.

As much as I'd like to believe I'm the captain of my ship, my life, I know very well that I'm but a small part of a bigger social, interconnected whole. That is to say I am part of society, I live my life by societal rules, I adhere to social conventions, I follow the laws of the land.

At least to me, it looks like the society has been completely taken over, in a short space of time and people are willing to accept things they wouldn't before, in the name of a virus. For example, I know if I was to say, use an airplane and not wear a mask, I will be targeted for special treatment. I know there are certain freedoms I used to have not even more than a year ago that I don't have now.

I sense a heaviness in the air, as if people are living pretending everything is normal, trying to be positive but nothing is normal, really. It's like being a kid in a family where at the dinner table everything appears normal but underneath the facade there are things that are far from normal. Most, if not all the fundamentals of society are being broken. Even social life has changed, the economy has been broken beyond repair and as soon as the government stops giving free money and the central banks realise they can't fix it by simply pumping "made up" money into the markets, then things will really get interesting.

I'm not sure how I can be positive in such a situation. I just feel kind of sad, a bit like I'm in a helpless situation, in the sense that I'm part of the whole and therefore my fate is pinned to the fate of the whole ultimately. Maybe it's a sense of melancholy.

Your pessimistic and negative feelings are just your subjective interpretation of global events. There were many people during the great depression who were active and creative enough that their lives were positive. This is also true now. What is happening globally does not mean it is happening individually. We can escape the madness by finding the ever-pressent positive options that are available and keep working towards the joy of living and doing for others. Helping others during this time is a great way to avoid being food for the negative-feelings parasites. Living a joyful life is still possible, you just have to be more careful about believing your negative feelings are the honest assessment of your ever-changing now.

I saw that I was wasting the miraculous gift of Life itself in a mud puddle like a spoiled brat. So I got up, cleaned myself off, and tried to figure out how to do something worthwhile with my life.

So I had to choose between being (1) 'Wallowing Pig' vs. (2) 'Fledgling Member of the Family of Light'. It seems kind of obvious, now - but it was actually a very tough choice at the time.

Melancholy can be received with awareness. Then it can be another source of self-knowledge, and an impetus for self-work. Or it can be mechanical, turn habitual, and crystallize. We can suspect that 'the show' is going to intensify - and the slide into melancholy may also intensify alongside it.
[...]
To me, it is an absolutely crucial time to 'clean the machine' - EE, iodine, diet, whatever you can do. This is not just crucial for the health of our little 'selves'. It is crucial for earth, for Time, for the cosmos, for the Forum members we are connected to in mutual support, and for the ancestors of ours who lived through horror after bloody horror but continued to carry a prayer in their hearts, a prayer for the continuation of Life itself. We are the results of those prayers - but we must strive to be equal to them, no?
Thank you for your post @iamthatis & I can relate to everything you’ve written above. I think cleaning our machines (physically, psychologically, psychically) in whatever way we can, and focusing on how we can be of help to others is so important in keeping sane in these crazy times. As much as it can be tempting to lose hope and give in to fear, now is not the time to lose faith! And I am ever grateful for this network, for being a light in the midst of this darkness.

As the Cs said in Dec 28, 2019 session
A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.

@SOTTREADER, it may help to engage in some light reading as recommended in the New Title: Romantic fiction, Reality Shaping and The Work. Who knows what kind of reality a bunch of collinear people focused on love, friendship and family might create together?

Can you tell me what "bourgeois" means to you?
This came up in the "People ask" questions:
In its literal sense, bourgeois in Old French (burgeis, borjois) means "town dweller". In English, the word "bourgeoisie" (a French citizen-class) identified a social class oriented to economic materialism and hedonism, and to upholding the extreme political and economic interests of the capitalist ruling-class.
The bourgeoisie was the capitalist middle class that overthrew the aristocratic feudal class and took power.
Whenever I come across bourgeois, I always question just exactly what it means. I believe one of the definitions I came across in the past was the bourgeois are a class of people below the highest, elite class that they aspire to be themselves - IOW, elite wannabes. So, a negative connotation. I do not think of the middle class generally as bourgeois; in fact, just the opposite. I've always felt that in the U.S., the regular middle class is who's supporting both the poor and the rich, are very hardworking, charitable people who truly care about others and generally want life to be happy, productive, and reflective of Christian-type values. Unfortunately, they also tend to be bought into the whole honor your country proudly via military service and don't think about the full ramifications of that at all. The upper middle class may be closer to the bourgeois definition in that they most likely think of themselves as well above the hoi polloi (have fun looking that one up) and do everything they can to stay on an upward trajectory in every way. My take anyhow.

Instill fear that over-rides critical thinking so that people will latch onto the illusion of safety offered by authorities and official dictates.
Because of the whole mask thing, and because I'm retired and don't have to go to a job, I stay home most of the time. I did go out to do some food stocking just in case things really go south after the election. It depends on the situation as to whether I put on my homemade, netting mask or not. I was prepared to wear it at one store I hadn't been to in months - which refused to even take a returnable glass bottle in April - but spotted a man leaving maskless, so I didn't wear one in either. The bottle can be returned now, but must be cleaned rather than just rinsed out. So the paranoia has lessened some. No one said a word about my not wearing a mask.

I wore my mask while shopping at Aldi and it didn't bother me at all, yet in a different local food store, I had to pull it down beneath my nose/mouth because it became uncomfortable. No idea why one store was fine and the other wasn't. I went to Kroger two days later and decided not to wear the mask at all. It was quite surreal as I was probably the only maskless person in the entire store and the PA system was constantly spewing about Covid safety measures and get your flu shot. I went about my business and avoided eye contact while also giving everyone lots of space. No one questioned me or bothered me in any way. Noticed some missing product - some frozen vegetables and freezer storage bags not fully available. I did self-checkout and the store clerk managing that area was next to the machine I was using. Never said a word. I did feel like I had walked into a completely dystopian reality, nightmarish in the unbelievable level of compliance by the masses. My main thought - 'sheep' for brains!

I really feel for those of you in countries that have gone full Nazi with this Covid scam and that it happened so fast! I guess in a sense this is WWIII and every country on the planet is going to be fully in this fight sooner or later. Because it has yet to get that bad here, I'm a bit in denial perhaps although I keep thinking about what is inevitable and unavoidable whether Trump wins or not. "Just be calm and patient" > in this case, Trust the Plan!

for france, between the last restrictions of confinement and the obligation to wear a mask in certain cities or even departments (example Seine et Marne since 30/10/20) and the so-called Islamic "attacks", I had the frightening thought: what if they were preparing martial law?

on top of that they talk about 3rd wave, for me that means, mask for life and restrictions for life!

how to resist without violence?

for france, between the last restrictions of confinement and the obligation to wear a mask in certain cities or even departments (example Seine et Marne since 30/10/20) and the so-called Islamic "attacks", I had the frightening thought: what if they were preparing martial law?

on top of that they talk about 3rd wave, for me that means, mask for life and restrictions for life!

how to resist without violence?

The thing that has terrified me about 2020, the longer it plays out, is the reaction of the masses to the virus rather than the virus itself.

In the main I've found bourgeois type people to be the scariest as they are the ones who have bought into the technocracy the most.

I'm finding the biggest challenge I'm facing is to accept that the outcome of all this, in that it won't be good and that unlike any other time in my life, I don't even know of I'll be around to see 2022, let a lone 2025. These psychos could do anything, put you in a quarantine camp, kill you... Inject you with whatever they are cooking, kill you. Literally they have absolute power now and we're just being marched like sheep. Like what can people do when the majority are so brainwashed? If the majority want this new pathological reality, then who is anyone of us to say they can't have it?

So I guess I'm just trying to make peace with myself as tomorrow literally isn't guaranteed anymore, not with the global takeover of the pathology.

I always try to listen to people and help them...
But some people don't want to see or hear... or I'm not good at helping them... it's possible...
Thank you for your advice.
SOTTREADER, NOONE, I understand the way you feel. A few days ago, when they announced a new lockdown in France I fell again in a state of deep sadness, although I had worked on this in the past, during the first lockdown. I didn't try to run away from it or deny it, but I decided not to let it take hold in me, not to feed it with pessimistic thoughts, and instead to see why, in spite of everything I learnt from Laura, the C's, this forum, my faith in something bigger than me and that help is always available when we sincerely ask for it, I was falling back into these negative feelings again. I saw that I hadn't completely ACCEPTED that the world I had known was coming to an end, that so many people don't want to see the truth, that so many people accept to let themselves manipulate, which is understandable, but it's also, somehow selfish.
In such moments I have always to remember one of the biggest lesson in my life : it was only when I truly and thoroughly switched my attention from my self-pity to what I can do to help, minimal either this help, that I felt again aligned, strong and in peace with myself. Every incarnated soul on this Earth has the potential ability to help, besides the ability to learn (the two go hand in had for our Being to grow).
When I am in this inner disposition, there is always someone who comes to me, in one way or another, to ask for my help and this encourages me to make more efforts, to learn more, in order to be able to help them in the best way possible.
This was the case, for example, this summer, when some "lost" friends got back in touch with my partner and me to ask our opinion on what was happening and not only were they open to what we were saying, but they started a real work on themselves, began to read the Wave, Sott and this forum (even if their English is quite poor) and continue to surprise us every day with their deep involvement, commitment and progress. This has required and still requires a lot of work from us too, but what a joy for us and what better way to spend our time in these difficult moments!
Even if there are no physical persons around you who are ready to listen to you, you can always find in this forum people whose problems they share echo something you have experienced and to whom your own sharing or advice, can help.
As far as the fear of dying, let us have faith that our soul does not die, that this life here is only a stage of a much longer journey, of a great adventure and that we are not alone, because it is mainly on this fear that our "dear" psychopaths are playing to get us!
I'm sure there is a part of you that can feel it. Trust it.

Can you tell me what "bourgeois" means to you?

Hi Ruth,

To me it would be similiar to the opposite of plebian or proletarian?

The proletariat (/ˌproʊlɪˈtɛəriət/ from Latin proletarius 'producing offspring') is the social class of wage-earners, those members of a society whose only possession of significant economic value is their labour power (their capacity to work). A member of such a class is a proletarian.

Marxist philosophy considers the proletariat to be oppressed by capitalism, forced to accept meager wages in return for operating the means of production, which belong to the class of business owners, the bourgeoisie.

Business owners could face up to 6 months in jail over Michigan's new COVID rules

Nov 2, 2020

FLASH- The #blocus High School #Colbert at #Paris degenerates into a confrontation between the police and students: tear gas and projectiles are thrown on both sides. High school students demonstrate against the health protocol #COVID19 considered too lax. (
@ClementLanot)

FLASH- The journalist
@ClementLanot was gassed, beaten (nudged) and threatened by a police officer while covering the #blocus High School #Colbert at #Paris . He was accompanied by several journalists and identifiable with his press card and camera.

PARIS - Blockade of several high schools to denounce the lack of measures against #COVID19

A well made video by Corbett about the Great Reset Plan and how the PTB are/will sell it to the public. It seems the awareness about this reset program is spreading little by little which i'd consider a good sign. At least some people are seeing where is leading all this tyranny across the globe.

At the moment though i think we should keep in mind that many still are not ready to open their eyes and accept the fact that most of the authorities are their prison guards, ruthless narcissistic psychopaths that don't give a dime about no one.

The PTB will keep becoming more tyrannical, will keep pushing trying to bend others to their will because that's their nature and i think that this is a necessary shock and necessary evil for those who aren't seeing what's really going on to experience the suffering the said shock is/will cause in order for them to finally get to the point where they will have to choose between total slavery or freedom. We must be patient, keeping the inner peace while having faith in us and the DCM.

Lord Sumption, a sane voice from early on in this plandemic, on talkRADIO earlier today:

Lord Sumption: Fear has been 'skilfully and deliberately' used by government to ensure compliance

Former Supreme Court judge Lord Jonathan Sumption has criticised the government's approach to the coronavirus pandemic, saying it has employed fear as a means to justify its actions. Speaking with talkRADIO's Julia Hartley-Brewer, he warned that Downing Street could hold on to its emergency powers after there is no need for them: "The problem is that fear is the main pillar of every authoritarian government. Fear has been skilfully and I fear deliberately employed throughout this crisis."

The 'dodgy data' he mentions is written about by Peter Hitchens of the Daily Mail:

How the Government is wading into the swamp of despotism - one muzzle at a time

Real Rukshan reports on todays Melbourne protests and points out that there were thousands on the beach and in shopping centres not wearing masks or social distancing while the protesters tried to remain socially distanced but were surrounded and compressed into an area so that social distancing was impossible, and then they were fined.

Here's how mainstream reported the protest - 400 people either arrested or fined and the protestors turning ugly.

Michigan Governor Whitmer Goes Full Orwell, Demands Full Names, Phone Numbers For All Restaurant Customers​

Effective this week, diners in Michigan are now going to be required to produce their full name and contact information simply for wanting to eat out at a restaurant or bar.

Ironically, it's likely more information than citizens are required to produce in order to vote.
But who can be worried about such mundane things as rights in the midst of an unstoppable pandemic that is slightly more deadly than the flu, right?

Michigan Governor Whitmer Goes Full Orwell, Demands Full Names, Phone Numbers For All Restaurant Customers​

We had this going in my city before the curfew they attempted to enforce. I made some reservations to some local restaurants and they give you a form, in which you have to fill with your full name, address, phone number, e-mail address and then ask you some questions about your health and misc. "You had fever" "Been in a closed room with other people" "Too many people?" Things like that. I asked the waiter what the hell was this and he said they had orders from the government to fill these up, because in case of an inspection, they would be screwed with very large fines.

Meanwhile, California’s illegal lockdown mandate was just overturned:

California Lockdown Illegal

Awesome!!

Meanwhile, in Austria the constitutional court has ruled some of the measures of the first lockdown illegal, which opens the door for massive claims and lawsuits by restaurant owners, among others. The judges were baffled to find no justification whatsoever for any specific measures in the files of the ministries, which was the prime reason for their ruling. (They said they couldn't even evaluate the appropriateness of the measures because there was nothing to evaluate!) The media and politicians tried to spin it that it was just technical errors and that they will change that for the current measures etc., but at least it shows that some courts are still willing to apply basic principles and rule accordingly. However, I don't hold my breath that the courts will bring about real change; the governments play dirty and the courts have repeatedly complied by ignoring established procedures. Still, a whole lot of what the politicians say are mere bluffs and many fines, penalties, measures etc. wouldn't stand a chance in court. I noticed that in Germany they now refer to some of the measures as "urgent recommendations", sowing confusion about what is actually allowed and what isn't, relying on the snitches and Nazi types and ignorant police officers to enforce this crap.

Back
Top Bottom