Something is OFF...

Interesting observations everyone, thanks to everyone who has shared. This week there's been a lot of office reorganization at my work, and there's been some chaos with temporary relocations and movers and printers malfunctioning. Our company traded places with another building tenant and our department has been moved to a windowless and more crammed office space, which I'm not happy with but will make the best of. Higher baseline anger levels than normal this week due to still coming down from some microbiome disruption on the weekend and from a vacation the week prior. I've thought about changing jobs and made some concrete steps to look elsewhere, but I feel this could be an artificial message from the universe due to a perfect storm of other things so I'm going to hold off.

Grounding was extremely important amid that soup, definitely.

For me, it's a deep feeling of sadness, not anger, that comes in waves. I have a week or two where things are just rolling along and then out of the blue, something happens to me on an emotional level. But it's nothing specific. Then, I get these deep feelings of sadness that last for an entire day. When that happens, I do work on focusing on all the things that are going well in my life. But some days it can be a struggle.

Someone posted in another thread (which I cannot recall at the moment) that they wished they could have said a proper goodbye to the old world as the don't expect it to come back. That statement made me think of someone you love dearly and they pass away suddenly and unexpectedly. You never had the chance to say to them goodbye or those words you always wanted to. That is what my waves of sadness feel like.

Thank goodness for the forum.......

That’s interesting Laura, as today I’ve been feeling dizzy and somewhat strange. I checked my blood pressure and that was ok. I concluded my visit to the chiropractor yesterday might have had something to do with it.
In some other post of another thread I have commented that I call them "accelerations".

It usually lasts a minute or two, sometimes several times, but in short periods.

This morning I have noticed "acceleration" (feeling nauseous from dizziness) for almost three hours.

Also I was working and it was not a quiet morning at all ...

I'm like a weird sponge since I can remember, always picking up other people's feelings and thoughts in my near surrounding or just by thinking about them. It was so hard for me to discern what's mine and what's their,
I know this empathic trait very well and it took me many years before I learned about it and now I'm usually able to discern.
But as I've mentioned I just worked for 7 nights at the psychward and it felt really bad.
Today I'm off duty, had a good and long sleep and the feeling of aggressiveness is gone. These days it becomes really hard for me to discern what is mine and what I just pick up from others.
I just managed my weekly groceries without any negativity and all the people were friendly and calm. It's such a rollercoaster but I enjoy that the mood swang to the other side again.
Maybe I should really consider changing my job.
But it also feels as if the energies run havoc and we're in constant need to adapt.

As I made my peace with God/DCM things rapidly changed in that department as well, it's so much easier to just notice and feel, without being dragged down the path with it all.

That being said, I don't think I'm specially targeted, doesn't feel that way to me, even an episode of being sick for 24h left me more with a suspicion how something bad came into my town area with that dust and/or with the storm, to which I instantly reacted.
A good remember to make peace with whatever life throws at us.

I still think it's a good idea to stay cautious even though it does not seem like it to you that you could be targeted, I think it comes in many shapes and forms.
Maybe it's just me and I imagine things but you seem to be deflecting the possible danger, like it can't happen to you.

Awarness I suggest.

A good remember to make peace with whatever life throws at us.

I still think it's a good idea to stay cautious even though it does not seem like it to you that you could be targeted, I think it comes in many shapes and forms.
Maybe it's just me and I imagine things but you seem to be deflecting the possible danger, like it can't happen to you.

Awarness I suggest.
I agree. I was in the mountains a couple of weeks ago. I was making a special effort to enjoy nature‘s
beauty.
Almost straight away I was attacked by horseflies and later on I discovered a tick buried in my stomach.
Whenever I stay too far positive or too negative, something happens to correct my perception and show me that a balanced outlook and grounding is needed.

Thank you, @Color, for starting this thread. I feel like I’m breathing a small sigh of relief after reading everyone’s experiences of the past week or so. These months have been challenging for sure, but the past two weeks (especially this last one) have been a doozy. The “outside” has been buzzing with amped up anger and just general craziness, but my home has always been my quiet sanctuary….until now. The past 10 days or so have just been wild. Had a weird heart episode where my heart went off rhythm to the point I nearly passed out. Short hospital stay and myriad tests later, can’t find anything wrong. Yesterday, I woke up feeling like I had an awful flu, horrible pains throughout my body, nausea, VERTIGO, etc. Woke up this morning totally fine (physically at least). My pets are acting out, and my husband, with whom I rarely argue, went into a such a tirade last Sunday, (triggered by something so minor) I expected his head to spin and pea soup to go flying. It was as if someone else was behind his eyes and he was purging every perceived slight or injustice he’d experienced his whole life. I made the mistake of engaging which brought me right into the center of that cyclone of fury. My bad, I know better, but have also been extra irritable during these past couple of weeks. My daughter reminded me of the July 4th session about NOT kicking the hornet’s nest and that it should apply anywhere and everywhere. (I think my husband had some killer wasps in his hornet’s nest) She and I pray together every night, 91st psalm 8x and other prayers, listen to gregorian chants, etc., which feels grounding and calming for us. But that didn’t seem to be helping recently and she said it felt like we were under attack. I thought, could be, that can happen at any time, but somehow this felt different, wider I suppose for lack of a better term. Again, seeing that you all are experiencing extra weirdness of late, confirms that it could be something else going on. Thank heavens for this forum.

For myself, the ‘weirdness’ lately manifested not so much in emotional states but things and plans going haywire, though I have been aware of a vibe in the air akin to a ‘disturbance in the force’.

I had my wedding on Saturday, and am on my honeymoon through Sunday. On the road trip up, 10 miles from our destination, our car died. Had it towed to the nearest service center, which was closed until Monday morning. So, had to get a four day rental. Turned out the engine went out of time, a piston got damaged, and the engine seized. So, we had to buy a new (used) car. As it happened, the guy who inspected the engine...his first question was if we had work done recently. As a matter of fact, we just had the head gasket replaced...that job requires going through the cam shaft which houses the timing mechanism. No proof, but we suspect it was reassembled incorrectly.

Anyway, the wedding was fairytale perfect, but events surrounding the day were a disaster (not only the car).

My spidey-sense is tingling that huge things/events/happenings are on the horizon. Thankfully, the people who are our closest, are sane, thoroughly decent humans. Unfortunately, about 2/3 of them are accepting of the mainstream narrative of the world.

For myself, the ‘weirdness’ lately manifested not so much in emotional states but things and plans going haywire, though I have been aware of a vibe in the air akin to a ‘disturbance in the force’.

That's my daughter's observation as well. She's not affected directly through emotional states but through exhaustion cause she has to deal with tones of unexpected problems and other people's irrational behavior.

I had my wedding on Saturday, and am on my honeymoon through Sunday.

Congratulations RflctnOfU!!! :flowers: :hug2:I wish you all the best and happy to hear you had your dream wedding and enjoying the honeymoon, no matter the unpredictable obstacles!

That's my daughter's observation as well. She's not affected directly through emotional states but through exhaustion cause she has to deal with tones of unexpected problems and other people's irrational behavior.

Congratulations RflctnOfU!!! :flowers: :hug2:I wish you all the best and happy to hear you had your dream wedding and enjoying the honeymoon, no matter the unpredictable obstacles!
Thank you @Color!!
I take it somewhat as a good omen that things weren’t smooth sailing right out of the gate. Our guests opined that we handled the stresses admirably 🙂

I think it would be plausible to include the current Cosmic Ray flux's and fluctuations of coronal mass ejections. During the SOLAR PROMINENCE, that have been active.

1.1 Cosmic Rays
Cosmic ray activity has been mildly associated with psychiatric hospital admissions and behavioral disturbances in schizophrenics. In one study, hospital admissions increased with cosmic ray activity; behavioral disturbances increased for some individuals with schizophrenia but decreased for others. Possibly, although more research certainly is necessary, the flow of neutrons from cosmic rays affects schizophrenia.

2. The Effects of HZE Particle Irradiation on Behavioral and Cognitive Functions in Rodents
As stated in the previous section, to ensure safety of personnel and mission success during deep space travel it is critical to understand the consequences of GCRs upon various ethologically relevant cognitive and behavioral domains. Recent studies have begun to characterize a number of maladaptive behavioral responses associated with individual ion exposures in rodents. The maladaptive cognitive and behavioral changes are characterized by alterations in learning and memory, fear/startle responses, anxiety phenotypes and social behaviors with responses varying depending on both the dose and type of ion exposure.

Cognitive Psychotherapy
Maladaptive thinking may refer to a belief that is false and rationally unsupported—what Ellis called an “irrational belief.” An example of such a belief is that one must be loved and approved of by everyone in order to…

Keywords: maladaptive beliefs, core beliefs, belief change, social anxiety, cognitive models
Cognitive models of mood and anxiety disorders posit that maladaptive beliefs that are central to one’s identity and are negatively biased, inaccurate, and rigid (e.g., “core beliefs”) play a causal role in generating the emotional disturbance that characterizes these disorders (Beck & Dozios, 2011). Empirical research has provided evidence that these types of maladaptive beliefs are associated with psychopathology and are generally stable (Riso, du Toit, Stein, & Young, 2007) but sometimes vary with the severity of symptomatology (e.g., Lewinsohn, Steinmetz, Larson, & Franklin, 1981). Many studies have also provided evidence for a potentially causal role of maladaptive beliefs in mood and anxiety disorders (e.g., Alloy, Abramson, Whitehouse, Hogan, Panzarella, & Rose, 2006) though this evidence is mixed (Ingram, Miranda, & Segal, 1998; Jarrett, Vittengl, Doyle, & Clark, 2007). Our goal in this study was to examine the role of maladaptive belief change in cognitive-behavioral treatment for social anxiety disorder (SAD).

Space Weather News 07.30.2020
TamithaSkov

I had my wedding on Saturday, and am on my honeymoon through Sunday
Congratulations to both of you.
May you live long and prosper together and may you always navigate all irritations as smoothly as with your car dilemma.
I love it that you had your wedding in these crazy times. To me this is like planting flowers or an apple tree.

As for the physical symptoms some members are describing here I'm reminded of the symptoms described by some people on a site where they discussed the effects of 5G . Heart palpitation, arrhythmia, tinnitus, vertigo, nausea, fatigue, headache.......

Back
Top Bottom