It HURTS - to say - GOOD-BYE

angelburst29

The Living Force
To all the Forum Members who have enriched my Life and my learning experiences here on this Forum, I wish to say " I will dearly miss you".

I have been a Member and Guest on this Forum since 2006.

I take with me ... many beautiful memories and experiences.

Angelburst29

It would be nice to know why you are choosing to leave @angelburst29, especially seeing as you started a thread to announce your departure. You know you can always share and network about what may be going on. However, if that is truly your decision and intention & then it’s not my place to infringe upon your free will. Thank you for your input into the network, especially with news items globally and best wishes to you moving forward 💕

:hug:

Posts like this one always leave me feeling slightly put out. It's like a friend telling you "you've been such a good friend to me, but I don't want to be friends any more, bye." Then just leaving. If you have your reasons that's ok, no one will force you to stay. Perhaps I'm projecting, but I think it's an inconsiderate way to leave.

Posts like this one always leave me feeling slightly put out. It's like a friend telling you "you've been such a good friend to me, but I don't want to be friends any more, bye." Then just leaving. If you have your reasons that's ok, no one will force you to stay. Perhaps I'm projecting, but I think it's an inconsiderate way to leave.
That's not how I'm reading it. It seems like this person intends to end their life. Am I overreacting, or is this just a reflection of the times we live in?

That is just sad... :-( :-(

It became a lil morning habbit of mine to read through your posts with happenings outside of the USA, I will miss you a lot! If you struggle with anything in your life, you are aware you have people here ready to help in any way they can? If that's the case then please reconsider!

If it's something else then I respect your decision and wish you all the best in your future adventures! Thank you for being here ❤

@angelburst29, some time is good to step away from the way we were chosen before just to come back later and be more sure that we are on the right path. If so, addio my friend to the next time;-D.
I just have one question for you, are you the one who can (easily) adapt or someone who can't adapt at all. If you're the latter then your choice is related to saying goodbye to the Work, IMO, the Work is adaptation and remodeling of our thinking, feeling and living. Please, just think about it.

I was also quite saddened and taken aback to hear of this news, angelburst29. It would be good to know why but yes, as seek10 says, it is up to you whether you'd like to reveal that or not. I most enjoyed reading about the adventures that you had as you've so written so well in your threads and I would dearly miss your presence here, I feel like I know you so well after reading about what you've been through to get to where you are now.

Je m'incline devant votre décision mais sachez que vous allez beaucoup me manquer... Prenez grand soin de Vous...

I bow to your decision, but I want you to know that I'm going to miss you very much... Take good care of yourself...

Hi @angelburst29, I too feel really sad reading this post. I have always appreciated your posts, and your opinions. I always look forward to reading them.

I too will miss you, I do hope you can reconsider and try to communicate with us more about what prompted your departure but at the same time I respect your choice and wish you well :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom