Thanks to @Ina for PDF link!
I "sped red" through the book, and found the segment where she describes the lucid type dream and how and why she received this information:

From the book "Taken"
Karla Turner wrote:
I had also been praying, in my fashion, to whatever good and loving and true higher forces may be out there, asking for two things: that they guide me to know and follow the power of goodness; and that they communicate with me in an overt manner, without any subtlety or ambiguity.

I prayed for help,
for information that would be clear enough for a child to understand, as I realized my level of understanding and perception were about that rudimentary in dealing with the aliens. I wanted a communication that couldn't be dismissed, variously interpreted, or ambiguous as to its nature.

On May 10, 1993,
I may have gotten a partial answer to that prayer, although great caution is called for in assessing any contacts before accepting them at face value.
This particular contact conformed exactly to other abductees' descriptions of the VRS dream and was the first of its kind I had experienced to such a degree.

I was in the middle of a normal dream when suddenly I was somehow removed from that dream and found myself sitting in a chair, in a darkened area, accompanied by entities I wasn't allowed to see.

They spoke to me, clearly and frequently
, throughout the event. I was facing a small stage area, which I now feel was more holographic than solidly three-dimensional even though at the time it looked quite realistic. My "hosts" told me I was to watch a scenario played out on the stage.

It began with a scene from Genesis, in which Esau returned home feeling so hungry he feared he would die. His younger brother Jacob was sitting there eating a bowl of pottage, and Esau begged him to share it. Jacob said he would give Esau the food, but only in exchange for Esau's birthright as the oldest son of Isaac.

I heard Esau say, It won't do me any good to have the birthright if I die of starvation, so I'll agree to trade it for the food.

Then the scenario on stage changed to another part of the brothers' story.

In this second scene, Isaac was very old and blind and knew that he was close to death. He called for Esau to be brought to him to receive the laying-on of hands that would confer the inheritance. Jacob wrapped an animal skin around his arm and presented it for his father's touch.
Isaac felt the fur and believed it was the arm of his very hairy eldest son.

So in his ignorance of this deception he conferred the blessing and gave Jacob that which rightfully belonged to Esau.

The play ended,
and then it started right up again, playing out several more times as my hosts discussed its meaning with me. At various points they would stop the action, much as we pause a video tape, and would point out some specific detail and tell me what it meant, what it symbolized, and what the message was trying to convey.

They told me not to focus on the biblical aspect of the play, that their message had nothing to do with any actual Jacob and Esau, but that the story was designed to illustrate important information about what the aliens are doing to humans, both in the past and in the present. The hosts went through the play with me several times, pointing out details and saying things like, Okay? Let's try it again. Now watch closely. And the play would proceed.

After several repetitions, I suddenly "woke up" in my bed, amazed by what I'd just seen. I got out of bed for a while, trying to discern the nature of the event, whether dream-like or externally generated, and I also pondered on the meaning of the scenario.

When I lay back down, as soon as I touched the pillow I was suddenly back in the chair, facing the stage, and my hosts said we would now resume. Once again the play began running, as did the explication offered by my abductors. And when they apparently were satisfied, the action ceased and the abductors gave me a clearly delineated summary of the things I was meant to perceive.

Esau, the older and hairier brother, they explained, represents the original human species on this planet. Jacob represents the altered product of alien genetic manipulations of that older species. The aliens produced this new variant and then used it to replace the original form.

In our current situation, the aliens are once again doing genetic alterations of our species and are once again trying to produce a variant which will be more useful for their purposes and which will supplant us. And again it will be attempted through deception, as Jacob deceived Isaac.

This deception, I was told, is being carried out by the aliens through exploitation and manipulation of global events, including weather phenomenon, to make us believe that the planet is in imminent danger of cataclysm and destruction.
This is why they impress the idea of coming destruction upon so many abductees, telling then they will have tasks to perform at that time. They want us, as a race, to be so

afraid of this upcoming destruction that when they show themselves openly and offer to save us in some way, we will be willing to take their help, even if it means giving up our birthright, so to speak, which is preeminence on this planet.
Like Esau in his hunger, we will say, "What good does it do us to keep our birthright if we're all going to be destroyed along with the planet? What have we got to lose if we accept alien help, even though that means accepting alien control? Better to survive under subjugation than not at all."
But my hosts stressed that this is all a deception, that our planet, without their intervention, is not in imminent danger. These terrible disasters we see-the flooding, hurricanes, and earthquakes-are sometimes being intensified by the very aliens who will then come in and offer to save us from "inevitable" destruction. We should not believe them, I was told emphatically. And we must not surrender our sovereignty to them, as that would mean we were truly lost forever.
Thank you for this reminder. Laura has also written about this in various places referencing both Turner, and her own warnings from STO entities--that when the alien presence is revealed (STS, UFOs, saviors, and other PTB) we should not trust them nor go along with their deceptions in order to find "safety" and be "rescued." This will be the reaping--the harvest where we are herded together to provide "Food for the Moon" (see Gurdjieff). We must continue to strive to see the reality of the current situation and resist the normalizing of evil in all its subtle forms—turn the other way, as it appears that the round-up has begun in earnest.

My bet for now is that the biggest part of why that is happening could be because different elites in different parts/regions of the world are playing/using the numbers differently according to their own special needs of scaring/controlling the public in their own area. This could also simply been done without much nefarious conscious will, by naive/stupid and/or money hungry local administrative people who exaggerate the numbers. As we know by now, how the numbers are counted and accounted for makes the forgery of the numbers very easy. The other big part could be that in any given disease or common cold there will always naturally be regions that are hit harder than others. The only difference this time seems to be, that the media is focusing in on those small overall "hot spots" and priming the public (falsely) that this is indicative of the whole picture, which it isn't.
The above sentence could have been written a year ago about the global warming hysteria. There too the media hyped the fear of the poles melting by focusing on a small part of West Antarctica or a tiny tiny little place in North East Greenland or some other "hotspot", and totally neglecting the bigger picture. It has been mentioned before but the same tactics used in the global warming hype is repeated again and with the very same actors and with the same agenda. Global warming also used the fear of death, but the fear of death in 10 years time seemed to not work the wonders, so in comes the virus and people are led to believe that they are going to drop dead tomorrow.

I think that the rulers have a problem in controlling the narrative going forward and also in trying to control the situation. It is one thing to scare the living daylight out of people. It is quite another thing now 2 months later, when the economy is tanking, to come out and say that everything is alright and there is nothing to worry about because it was actually only a nothing-burger. Raw base emotions are not so easy to control. People will associate the coming grand depression and the accompanying mass unemployment, poverty, malnutrition, food shortages, deaths, absent pensions etc. with the response our rulers took due to a bogus scare. This is where exposure of the numbers are important as it will make people see that the scare indeed was bogus and manipulated. The likely response from the people is something that will keep the rulers awake at night.

However, for starters, below is a pretty good overview [...]

After rerading the article I understand better why the Russians might support the WHO. Even in the WHO there are voices criticising the money-only approach of influences like McKinsey consultants, and you would need an equivalent to an 'WHO' anyway if you were just to drop it. Not as an entity of global control and influence but some global managment and coordination (networking) between countries [in the health sector] is a good thing.

When Mukesh Kapila worked as undersecretary general for the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies from 2010 to 2012, he and his team hired consultants to develop a new business strategy for the organization. “The consultants could not understand our humanitarian business and their recommendations were completely irrelevant,” he recalls. “It was a complete failure … a complete and utter waste.” He wound up ignoring the firm’s advice.

[...]

Former WHO executives, with decades of experience at the agency, told Vox they felt the consultants did not fundamentally understand the organization and provided business solutions that didn’t make sense. “Consultants have often found it difficult to ... appreciate decision-making processes at a multilateral international agency,” one said. “The private sector models have not been particularly helpful.”

[...]

In 2018, the EU’s highest court even charged Poland with “persistently” exceeding air pollution limits, endangering human health. That’s why a WHO bulletin advised doing exactly the opposite of what the McKinsey report suggested: using tougher regulations on coal to increase the cost and encourage the shift to cleaner energy sources.

If control is the main motive, it would explain why the PTB are so invested in enforcing a vaccine for the COVID-19 which doesn't seem to be an immunizing disease, as suggested by this MIT article for example

Thank you Pierre, very interesting post. From the MIT article:

'To Frieman, at the University of Maryland, all this uncertainty about immune response to coronaviruses means there’s still little chance of predicting when, or how, the outbreak ends.

And in spite of the facts that they don't have the complete banana regarding the behaviour of Covid1984 and how it operates in the body, one of the team of 'scientists' in charge of UK policy, Professor Robin Shattock at Imperial College, has this to say about a covid19-vaccine relating to short term immunity in an interview with the World Economic forum:

Q: Some researchers are reporting lower than expected levels of viral antibodies in people who have recovered from COVID-19, possibly implying that any immunity gained will be temporary. Will a vaccine be able to stimulate a stronger response, giving longer lasting immunity?
A: Yes, a vaccine must do better than natural immunity and there is strong evidence that it will. COVID-19 is a respiratory infection and those with a mild infection will not be exposed to much virus because it will only be on their respiratory surfaces. The natural immune response to such an infection will be much lower than that generated from a potent vaccine injection. If the vaccine does not generate a strong response, then it should not be rolled out to the general population. For a vaccine to be highly effective, it should prevent infection in over 80% of vaccinated people and give them immunity for a minimum of a year (which would allow for annual boosting) but ideally longer.

My comment: of course! Every year a shot for all global slaves, uhh citizens while making tons of money.

Q: Vaccine hesitancy has reduced the efficacy of public vaccination programs in some areas, leading to outbreaks of measles and other preventable diseases. Are you at all concerned that such behaviour could limit the potential of a coronavirus vaccine?
A: Right now, I think people want a vaccine. I don’t think there will be much hesitancy about having a vaccine while COVID-19 is at the forefront of our minds. The issue with vaccines is they’re so successful in preventing the disease that it goes away and the reason they’re necessary becomes less apparent.

My comment: Only seeing what you want to see.... Hubris and pride indeed. He has a point though with people wanting a vaccine, any vaccine i guess, to get out of the lockdown, to not only salvage what is left of their financial situation but also to resume pursuit of their pleasures, pubs, restaurants, holidays, sports matches etc. Clever trick to refrain people from what they WANT to make them grateful is the word, for a vaccine to end their suffering.

Q: What message would you like to leave our readers with?
A: We are already seeing the massive impact of this pandemic on the economies of the world. We must learn from this and make the necessary investments to limit the impact of future pandemics now. The world needs an insurance policy against pandemics.

My comment: yes, that is the business he is in and the implication would look like a short-term future of people being locked up two to three times a year, universal basic income, physical distancing to isolate people and mandatory masks to further deteriorate the immune system, and then the vaccine. Then repeat the same process when a novel disease comes along.
According to Professor Shattock, the difference between this vaccine effort and that of previous outbreaks, such as the SARS outbreak in 2002, is that a vaccine could potentially be produced much faster than conventional methods. Hmmm, no extensive safety testing i presume?

Here about the 'social' distancing and face mask measures: Professor Neil Ferguson, warned that stringent social distancing measures may need to remain in place to curtail the spread of the virus until a vaccine becomes available.

Interesting to note that the two measures heavily promoted by Mr Neil Ferguson are 'social distancing' and mandatory face masks. In this short video of Dr Rashid Buttar, it is explained that physical distancing does only work for Ebola, tuberculosis and smallpox and NOT for coronavirus as this is everywhere and wearing a face mask as a healthy person is reducing the flow of oxygen, stressing the body, increasing output of cortisol an thereby decreasing the immune system. Just see that this video was deleted by you tube this morning but i found a new one that is still on and where this is mentioned as well.

Mandatorily wearing a face mask on an airplane, as is being instituted right now, makes one think twice about flying:

'Several commercial airlines in the US including the American Airlines, the Delta Airlines and the United Airlines on Thursday announced that they have made it mandatory for passengers and crew members to wear masks in their flights.
The announcement comes days after three European airlines – Lufthansa Airlines, Swiss Airlines and Austrian Airlines – made masks mandatory for their passengers during their flights.
The Jet Blue and the Frontier Airlines from the US had also made similar announcement early this week.'

Just when I thought I almost had COVID-19 figured out, I saw this article by Mike Adams. [Brackets are my comments, bold is original.]

I need to ponder this, but thought I'd throw it out for discussion.
Thanks JGeropoulas.

The Financial Times article.

The main premise of the FT article was that there are higher than average non-Covid-19 mortality rates in the hot spots of Covid-19. The author then goes on to speculate that the excess deaths should be added to the official Covid-19 tally. The article then states that the excess deaths must be due to the virus but not due to the side affects of lockdown. This is the Achilles’ heel of the article. The article then gives examples of hard-hit countries and associated non-Covid-19 death rates but without any proof that any of these non-Covid-19 deaths were in fact Covid-19 deaths. To prove that there would have to be positive test for the virus with associated symptoms that cause such death.

The opposite claim can be made that there are 50% more deaths due to the stress from lockdown than from Covid-19 using the same data and graphs. In short data of excess death rates lacks direct relationship to Covid-19 infections. Neither claims are verifiable.

My takeaway is that this is clearly a very disturbing fact that there are 10-50% increased deaths in the hardest-hit countries. Even higher percentages in big cities: NY: 299%, London: 96%, Bergamo province, Italy: 446% and Île-de-France, France: 122%. The why is only speculative and this disturbing fact is a good question for C’s.
I dunno. I think we can figure that one out!!!
Wow, that's some chutzpah in that article. It's complete bullshit propaganda.

1. It cherry-picks the data, showing NYC and other worst hit areas and pretending like it represents the whole world. That's like explaining to aliens what humanity is like by describing Hitler and Stalin.

2. It makes patently false claims like "a global pattern of 50 percent excess mortality from any cause". Again, analysing 14 of the worst-hit countries gives you nothing even remotely resembling "global data". This is outright lying.

3. The crap about CFR/IFR is amazing.

Are you fukking kidding me? All the media have been doing the opposite, comparing the CFR of corona with IFR of the flu. Nobody is using IFR for corona. Nobody can use it because nobody knows what it is. Nobody knows how many people might have the virus.

And the CFR for corona is known to be bloated because we know that most countries count 'probable cases' or untested cases as corona deaths, never mind heart attacks and cancers.

4. They're making assumptions, trying to use overall deaths as 'proof' that there are more corona deaths than recorded. This is as unscientific as you can get.

Persej already wrote good comments on the article, so I'll leave it at that. The article is garbage. Even the commenters on ft.com are calling bullshit on it, for example:

Also, something to ponder: what if there's actually a flu outbreak in some places at the same time? Wanna guess how many flu deaths would be counted as corona deaths?

I agree with @Laura and @Mandatory Intellectomy here. One thing I would add is that, if there are indeed excess deaths taking place (and it's not merely a manipulation of the numbers), then, from what we know so far, it's highly unlikey that the excess deaths are being caused by the different Covid-19 strains. Instead, from what we also know from several previous posts shared in this thread, many excess deaths are also quite likely being caused by the insane mismanagement of the treatment of countless patients (suffering from many different health conditions) going on in countless hospitals around the world. Which is a direct consequence of the mostly unecessary and often simply ridiculuos and retarded measures that have been implemented in most hospitals and health care centers world wide!

And let's also not forget the kind of opportunity that this chaos presents to pathologically inclinded health care workers who get their kicks from playing with the life´s of others. Not that I think that this consitutes a large percentage (I certainly don't) but I do remember some accounts from not to long ago about some health care workers (the one account I recall most strongly was one about a nurse) who consciously mistreat their patients and end up purposefully causing their deaths. Mostly though, I think that excess deaths can and are quite likely being caused at present by the first point I mentioned.

Moderna is one of only a few companies leading the vaccine race

From yesterday

Watch that if you want to get incensed!

Here they are talking up the scaling capabilities and a new partnership they've formed with another company which has the facilities to ensure scalability can be achieved.

They also talk about governments clamouring to be the first to get the vaccines.

They are not investing all this and scaling like this to not make vaccination mandatory.

Just like when we said that the Corona is going to come to affect us all back in January / February when it was just a Chinese problem, trust me, Corona vaccination will come to affect us all when it's finally released... And no doubt it'll be this mRNA vaccine.

I think Trump may be getting played on the vaccine front - it looks like the only thing he cares about is how quickly a vaccine can be delivered.

He seems to be ignoring concerns about safety or trusting his advisers too much when they say the vaccines will be safe.

It's also worth noting that Trump's support base are more likely to be anti-vaxxers than liberals who support the democrats.

Trump I think is being maneuvered to a position where he'll be moving against the interests of his own support base as he thinks a vaccine is the only way to save the economy.... his support base I think are more concerned about maintaining their rights and not being forced to submit to mandatory vaccinations.

I suspect a vaccine will be ready prior to the US elections - maybe 2 to 3 months prior.

This is going to turn to an election issue I think in the US.

In Europe, I think it's a foregone conclusion that the population here are less resistant when it comes to matters of public health and that a vaccination program can be rolled out without much in the way of public backlash.

In the developing world, they will roll it out based on ignorance of the population to the dangers they are being exposed to, governments forcing people and I suspect here is where the new tattoo vaccine tracking technology will be deployed first - just a guess.

Hi everyone! I was caught up with this tread and now, I'm not. I did want to give you a quick update here although it's not earth shattering. Since I don't watch the news on lame TV, I found out about the meat packing plants closing down through the butchers at work. Product comes in spurts and it goes quickly. Less comes in each time. It just seems to me like many have stated, that it is another deliberate measure to reduce a substance that it vitally important to the human body and mind.

At the grocery store they mandated mask to be worn last Monday, I think. I managed to avoid wearing one for over a week until one of the managers came and said something to me about it. I asked him will I be fired if I refuse and he said no. I explained I wasn't just being stubborn for the sake of being stubborn, but these mask make my sinus problems worse because it will stop up my right side making it even harder to breathe. Since this is a very active job, I need oxygen to breathe to maintain the pace of the work. He finally found the paperwork I have to fill out with a doctors input to waive the requirement of the mask. All 3 of the managers seem like they have checked out because they are exhausted, burnt out and fed up with all that's going on. I'll have my holistic doctor fill out what she needs to on Tuesday when I go and we shall see how long this will be effective for.

Thursday evening I noticed helicopters flying in a path over the house. The first one around 8 pm or so, then another around 9 pm which was using a spotlight for whatever reason. The light hit a work trailer in front of the house which is what caught my eye as I was reading the C's transcripts from the beginning and then switching back to re reading the Wave series. After I went to bed I woke up to go to the bathroom, time unknown and heard another helicopter. I couldn't go back to sleep immediately and heard one more before finally getting back to sleep. Again last night another one came by at 9 pm. Humm. Makes you wander what they are trying to find?

Last but not least there is a post on Nextdoor asking about opinions of reopening NC here and the debate was interesting because there are several people who seem to be getting a clue to what's going on. They are still trying to explain their way of thinking to the fearful ones who are against it but for me it is progress and it's nice to know there are others close by who are challenging the official narrative. I also had a customer who seems to be on the path that doesn't follow the authoritative rule and that was a nice surprise because she seemed to be an unlikely person to do so... so maybe there is a little more hope for a few more people!

So, my question for others is: do you afraid? What do you think how long will this gonna last (to the point when this civilization is over)? What do you think will happen in the next couple of years?
That's a good question. Much will be unpredictable, but let's see what we can maybe guess.

What will happen with this lame virus? There will certainly be another 'round' in Autumn. After all, the virus has been here for 2 years, according to the Cs, and will be here for probably ever. So the question is, how much can the PTB milk the next wave?

And I think not that much. You know, 'fool me once'... I think the next wave won't be as strong as this one in the first place. Almost everyone gets it now, and all those people who already had it, if they get it again, won't be afraid of it anymore, and probably won't even go to doctors. There may not be many people left to get killed by it either, since it looks like bad practices in nursing homes got rid of almost everyone ready to die for this year. Much of the infection rate was actually caused by this shit show.

Also, after people see the consequences of the lockdown and the destruction it has caused, they won't be much in favour of another, imo. The first one required fear of something unknown, and that element is now gone. I'm sure the PTB will try to do something, but I don't think it will work too well. This one worked because of a 'shock' and the people being totally unprepared for it.

What's really interesting, though, is how this ties into a possible serious virus that we kinda expect to come soon. Let's say that next year a really bad one comes. What will happen? The PTB will likely try to impose even more restrictions on people, but will that work? They will of course claim that this virus is much worse, but then people will say, well, you said that about corona too, and yet here we all are.

Most people have no idea how bad a virus really is, clearly can't understand numbers, so they rely on what they're told, but I think the facts learned from this circus will make the next round of propaganda more difficult. (Though that also depends on how soon it comes.) Especially when people will better understand that destroying the economy is not just about 'losing money', as many of those idiots seem to think now. After a year of economic hardship and destroyed lives, people will think twice about another 'quarantine' of the healthy that will inevitably bring more destruction.

But if the virus really is worse the next time, things will get interesting. I'm certainly expecting a lot of chaos and arguing about what's what.

Add to it some comets, and the chaos will be really magnificent. We've seen how chaotic things have been now, with something that was more or less planned. Comets are a bit more difficult to plan. And we've seen how every local ruler tried to use the crisis for all kinds of ego-trip agendas. There will definitely be a lot of wrong responses, incompetence, and unpreparedness all over the place.

Also comets won't strike all countries at the same time, so the dynamic of that will be interesting too. I'm expecting Russia to help the damaged countries while the US talks bullshit as usual and tries to use the chaos to its advantage, but maybe that's just me.

One pretty certain factor is the economy. It's being destroyed, and it can't be fixed. I mean, it was a Ponzi scheme in the first place, so there's nothing to 'fix'. And while the PTB can use corona as the excuse for this round, I think the economy will only get worse and blaming it all on a virus won't work forever. So this is something the effects of which most people will feel, and governments are, imo, pretty sure to get some of the blame, even if not all.

The combination of all these factors will be difficult to manage for the PTB. On one hand, they will probably go overboard and introduce more fascism in many places, but on the other, they won't be able to control the chaos and much of it will backfire.

At some point, I definitely expect we'll have much more shit to deal with than now. This is just a warm-up. So be ready. But don't be afraid.

After a phase where things get worse for us, I'm expecting a phase where it will get bad for the PTB. Their control will start crumbling, and they'll start to panic for real. And after months or years of hardship, largely caused by the PTB directly or through their incompetence, people will be pissed. They were buying the shit now, because so far, nothing much has happened to them. Once they start suffering as a result of all this mess, they won't be as eager to call for more measures that have already damaged them.

There will probably be a lot of unexpected things happening, both as a result of the combination of all the factors that I've mentioned as well as things that none of us can predict.

So I think it will be fun, but as many of you have noticed that you're often getting angry and frustrated, especially when things affect your kids, you can be pretty sure that there will be periods when things will be temporarily even worse than now. So use this time as a practice run to prepare yourself for what's to come, both physically and mentally. I think @Revolucionar has the right approach and has shared some useful information in that regard. He's using the crisis as motivation to do things that need to be done, which I think is a really good idea.

We've all had a taste of what kind of things we might have to deal with in the near future, so all of us can do some thinking and prepare better for the next wave, whatever it will be. The current situation is showing you what problems you might have in the face of what's going on now, so make sure you address those problems, including your emotions and reactions that could probably use some tweaking to get through more of this bullshit. We'll all need more patience and resilience than we currently have, it would seem.

How long this will last is anybody's guess, but while now the PTB certainly still have the upper hand, some of that might start changing soon. How soon is soon? Well, that's the kind of prediction that's really hard to make. Could be a year or two; could be longer. Depends on how much 'happens' in that time. I think we can predict that the stronger the crisis, the more things will turn against the PTB. Right now, most people are still largely unaffected, but once that changes, they will be less obedient and docile, and the protesting types will be downright furious. That's when I think the tide should start turning.

Be ready. Work on yourselves. Have faith, not fear.

Just like when we said that the Corona is going to come to affect us all back in January / February when it was just a Chinese problem, trust me, Corona vaccination will come to affect us all when it's finally released... And no doubt it'll be this mRNA vaccine.

So the whole world will be vaccinated with the vaccine made by startup company than never made a vaccine before, with a technology that was never used in a vaccines before, for a novel virus that nobody knows much about! What could possibly go wrong?! :rolleyes::lol:

This is going to turn to an election issue I think in the US.

Yes. This is actually a great move for Trump. It will be, "Vote for me if you want a vaccine that will save the world!" If he decided not to support the vaccine he would have lost the elections.

But after he wins, who knows what will happen. The vaccine will not be mass produced before the elections, that is sure.

And when they do start making them, they say that they will produce 1B per year. So that means that it will take 8 years to vaccinate everybody. They can probably speed up things, but it will still take a few years to vaccinate everybody. And who knows what will happen in the meantime.

@Persej don't let the 'start up' rhetoric fool you... Moderna has been around most of this decade and has had US government military contracts....

This is from 2013 for example

Bill Gates is also a huge investor in the company - in fact that's how I came to hear about them in the first place.

They are being talked about now like they are some new start up but that's just not true! The US government has known about their technology for at least 7 years! I dare say some military service personnel in the US have received their vaccines in the years prior...

None of this is new.

The only new thing is that they'll be using the technology on EVERYONE. Or at least that's their plan.

As @Pierre said in one of his recent posts, I wouldn't be surprised if the vaccine actually exists and what they are doing now is just a public show. Probably it's already a foregone conclusion who will win the corona vaccine war.

It is one thing to scare the living daylight out of people. It is quite another thing now 2 months later, when the economy is tanking, to come out and say that everything is alright and there is nothing to worry about because it was actually only a nothing-burger.

Yeah, just an anecdote: a client I work with that showed strong signs of "Corona anxiety" before, in the last call, suddenly started calling the numbers BS. She is a single mum and runs a business, and I think dealing with all this nonsense for months now she simply had enough, and looked at some critical articles. Also don't forget that most people around the world simply don't see anything of this virus, no chaos, no sick people, no dead, even among their friends' husbands' buddies' nieces. I'm curious as to how all of this will unravel.

Had a great laugh when I read this article this morning 😂

This is the follow-up to the random testing of 150 people in my county last week

A local prevalence study conducted last week that included testing 150 Bastrop County residents at random turned up no positive cases of COVID-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus, officials announced Friday night.

"Random testing is done so there is a better understanding of the pattern and spread of COVID-19 in the county," said Dr. Desmar Walkes, Bastrop County's health authority. "These tests were handled just like the other 350 we have conducted in Bastrop County and I am confident in the results."

The county's health authority in cooperation with the Emergency Management Office took samples from 150 volunteers who saw the testing tents set up at eight locations throughout the county and chose to be tested for the virus. Only adults who have not been ill nor have tested positive for the virus were eligible to participate in the study.

Though the small sample may not be enough to draw definitive conclusions for the county of more than 80,000 residents, Walkes said, all tests coming back negative for COVID-19 may mean the virus isn't prevalent in the county. She said the results may also suggest that the social distancing measures residents have been practicing have worked to slow the spread of the virus.

Earlier on Friday, Bastrop County reported eight new COVID-19 cases, bringing its total to 84. These positive test results are from samples taken at the county's testing site since opening on March 24. Only residents who are referred by a doctor are eligible to be tested at this site.

Seems like it would be too easy to fudge these numbers, but if that's the case then they still aren't doing a good job at it! I lost my job 7 weeks ago and even being located so close to the city with a combined population of 2,215,727, we've only seen *possibly* 84 cases in my county and the numbers for the City of Austin are.... (are you ready for this?)

Updated: April 19, 8:53 p.m.

For the second day in a row, Travis County saw less than 20 new confirmed coronavirus cases.

On April 19, local health officials confirmed 16 new cases, bringing the number of total local cases during the pandemic to 1,108, with 25 total deaths.

267 of those confirmed cases have reported a full recovery from the coronavirus.

Apparently no one has been checking the numbers in the last two weeks cause that was the most reliable sounding article I could find, and even those published on the same week or even day had different reports by margins of thousands of "confirmed cases." One site said 450. Another said 2,500. Problem is they can take the whole state numbers and report it as "local" and no one will be able to ever confirm this.

Basically, NO ONE KNOWS.
:headbash:

Cases by zip code:
‒78602 (city) — 2
‒78602 (unincorporated) — 12
‒78612 (unincorporated) — 9
‒78616 (unincorporated) — 2
‒78617 (unincorporated) — 1
‒78621 (city) — 34
‒78621 (unincorporated) — 15
‒78650 (unincorporated) — 2
‒78653 (unincorporated) — 0
‒78659 (unincorporated) — 1
‒78662 (unincorporated) — 0
‒78941 (unincorporated) — 0
‒78942 (unincorporated) — 0
‒78945 (unincorporated) — 0
‒78953 (unincorporated) — 0
‒78957 (city) — 3
‒78957 (unincorporated) — 3
‒78959 (unincorporated) — 0

Small Bastrop Trade Area Map.png

Oh DCM, let us not forget who were those that tried to lead us down this path, and may our anger be righteous as we step forward toward a future much brighter so that we never again find ourselves in this trap.

Maybe we should start making our own list of politicians, media heads, NGOs and other non-desireable deplorables who are the ones causing this mess. I for one believe that the full bill of expense for this fiasco should come first from the personal and private pockets of none other than Bill Gates. Yes, Mr. Bill should pay the bill and if it bankrupts him then all the better, and that's just the Rated:G version of what should happen, but hopefully the cosmos is at least ready for a little PG-13 😉

In Quebec in Canada, the provincial government is planning to reopen the elementary schools on May 11th. A lot of parents and teachers are not pleased with this for various reasons.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/education-minister-quebec-schools-daycares-1.5546579

Quebec parents, teachers push back on early reopening of schools amid COVID-19 outbreak

A friend of mine on FB who is a teacher there wrote this expressing her concerns -
To Minister Roberge
As an elementary school teacher and a mother of young children, I am struggling to understand rational behind the hasty decision to open Elementary schools, during the midst of a World Wide Pandemic.
This has been a difficult time. At every turn of this crisis we have been on the edge of our nerves. It has been a roller coaster of emotions, for everyone. Right now, my rollercoaster cart is dropping fast.
There was a press conference yesterday and I hoped it would answer many of my questions but it only generated frustration and more unanswered questions.
Throughout this pandemic the message has been clear. To stay home and you will be safe. Now, teachers and support staff are being told to leave our homes and enter back into the classroom. There seems to be one message for teachers and support staff and a completely different message for the general public. Evidentially, research on the virus is in its early stages and we clearly do not fully understand how it operates. So, why risk the health of children, teachers, support staff and their families? I hate to think of us as Guinea pigs.
Before the pandemic schools were suffering. Teachers and parents; funding school supplies. Teachers having to buy basic necessities like soap and cleaning products for their classroom, janitors having the amount of cleaning solution they used monitored. Many students in regular classrooms with IEPS and special needs not being able to access services that they need. A lack of support staff for maintenance and cleaning of schools. Students squashed into classrooms like sardines in a can and finally the lack of teachers and substitute teachers.
Ministers mention the importance of ‘Learning’ but how can this be learning? The environment you are asking us to set up is clearly not contusive to learning. It will be a melting pot of anxiety and stress. We won’t be teaching we will be managing how students move (and don’t move) and keeping up with constant disinfecting. All our best teaching practices are taken away with social distancing. As teachers we do not stand in front of the classroom and lecture to rows. This teaching method is ineffective and outdated. To ask young students to conform to the 2-meter social distancing rule will be impossible. Children are naturally tactile and social little people. I question how all of this will affect the mental health of students and staff.
Similar to the health care sector the education sector has been suffering with lack of funding and investment. The lack of investment in schools has made conditions bad but during a crisis like this it will makes conditions dire.
We are fighting against a contagious virus that has no vaccine or cure. Take a look at the frontline fighters; teachers and nurses. Teachers and nurses are predominantly women (stats Canada’s numbers show that 84% of Elementary school teachers are women). When it comes to an actual physical war women are discouraged to be in the frontline battle. In the case of a world wide pandemic we are forced to be in the frontline and to fight without any or the correct protective equipment.
Let’s call this what it really is-a strategy to babysit young children whilst Francois Legault desperately tries to get the economy restarted. This is not teaching. I am not pulling the victim card here; I am angry. Angry, that Ministers think it is ok to put students, staff and their families at risk. We have been offered no PPE or reassurance. The only thing that we have been given is an ill conceived plan.
I understand the economic harm of keeping school closed is significant but it is calculable. We do not know about the harms of reopening schools. It’s gambling.
I want to get back into the classroom. I want to see my students. I love my profession. However, we are human beings with feelings and legitimate concerns. To drop us into an ocean of uncertainty is cruel and unfair. To tell us not to worry because the hospital beds are ready to receive us is disgusting.
I am asking for more time. Time for all concerned to develop a thorough and clear plan that will keep us all safe.

Back
Top Bottom