After reading a few posts in this thread about how the comments on ZeroHedge have changed their tune, I went to the website and immediately saw this article at the top of the page:

Look At How Ridiculously Wrong All The COVID-19 Models Were

It seems that ZeroHedge itself has changed its tune too.

Yes, I noticed that too. They also just posted this article, a Montana physician blowing the whistle on the CDC:

________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When it comes to COVID-19 there is the additional data skewer, that is –get this— there is no universal definition of COVID-19 death. The Centers for Disease Control, updated from yesterday, April 4th, still states that mortality, quote unquote, data includes both confirmed and presumptive positive cases of COVID-19. That’s from their website.

Translation? The CDC counts both true COVID-19 cases and speculative guesses of COVID-19 the same. They call it death by COVID-19. They automatically overestimate the real death numbers, by their own admission."
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

SO, why the sudden turn-around? After spending the last two months in total fear mode, now they change their tune? Is it because now 95% of their commenters are "justtheflu" bros? Or is there some other agenda in play?

Has Trump baited out the evil Dr. Fauci and co. and is about to "unseal the indictments" re: Q? Is the "Deep State" now, after being outed for the frauds that they are, going to get their "just desserts"? Because I also am seeing a flurry of articles showing the tables turning on Hillary and the entire liberal team that has been dogging Trump for the last three years on ZH now, too. VERY interesting timing...and no, I do NOT believe in "Q". Even disliked him on Star Trek.

But it looks like one set of psychopaths may be about to unleash themselves against another set, and the victor will get to lead humanity. Let's pray for the White Hats!!

Or, rather, pray that we get the chance to lead *ourselves* and that these psychos just leave us the hell alone.

I found a little trick to learn who or from where the articles posted under "Tyler Durden" come from. This was when my old computer would run slowly from too many ads, flashy graphics and just being an old computer. If you use Firefox, look to the right of the box containing the url. You should see a little rectangle that looks like a page. Clicking on it will open the page into a simple view ("reader view"), no graphics or the surrounding article links etc. The author or source of the page will be visible. Below are some screenshots. The first image is the address box. The second is the page as normally viewed. The third is the reader view. I'm sure there's an equivalent in Chrome ("Simple"?), and in Safari and Opera. It's really handy for visually distracting web pages.

View attachment 35213

View attachment 35216

View attachment 35217

Oooh, that's quite some "unmasking" tech there, herondancer! I have Brave browser, but I'll see what I can do. I always wondered who the "Tylers" were. Many commenters there say all the good ones left some time ago. I have to agree, except for the one who does the daily market wrap-ups. Those are still interesting.

Speaking of masks: my supervisor today told me that I now have to wear a mask, even just to sit at my desk. Apparently I'm too close to my coworker in my lab. The whole thing just pisses me off. But I guess I'll go along to get along - as long as I get to use MY mask. I uploaded the pic. The cannister to the left doesn't fit so I'll have to wrap an N95 around the mouthpiece, but I'm going to wear it. Even

Mask2.jpg
though the lenses fog up, I don't care. I've been there so long I can do my job blindfolded.
I got that thing at a second-hand store a couple years ago to wear as part of a Halloween costume, given that I once worked with anthrax; but times have changed and some things just aren't funny any more. However: as a protest movement at work, it think it will make quite a statement.

For whatever reason, the number of daily hospitalizations of COVID19 patients has gone from 500 to 1,300 people per day, compared to last week And that despite of the closed borders and quarantine. Reportedly, the new patients' condition is serious.
As shown in the news, this is due to the fact that people have become more out on the street, do not observe self-isolation. Traffic jams are back on the roads. Apparently people have already become tired of sitting at home and observing all these rules.
For this reason, the Mayor of Moscow decided yesterday that the quarantine in Moscow will be strengthened for one week from 13 April to 19 April. During that week Moscow citizens may only leave their houses with a special permit.
The same measures have been taken in the Moscow region. Here only I do not understand what is the difference compared to how it was before? They listed these measures that will be taken from next week to tighten self-isolation: travel to work with a special pass that is issued at work; take out garbage, go to the local grocery store or pharmacy – you do not need a pass here. But we already live by these rules.
What has changed is that some other organizations, such as construction companies, will close. Probably the police will be more active than before in fining people. Perhaps they will decide to make the same pass system via SMS as in Tatarstan.
By the way, the regime of self-isolation is valid until April 30, although the period may be reduced, based on the current situation.

This is a partnership between Google and Apple, here is another article about it, so practically there is not other way around it:

Apple and Google Partner on Opt-In COVID-19 Contact Tracing Technology to Be Added to iPhone and Android Smartphones

And I don't think a chip is gonna be necessary nowadays if you already have a phone with you, its easier and lest of a ''suspect'' activity to people. There are smartwatches that track your movements, in the future there are gonna be ''smart glasses'' you name it. I think most likely that the system is gonna force everyone to have a smartphone in the future so they can have the apps installed like these in the article. Heck! there is even some type of IDs that are only in a digital format and you can show it or use if only if you carry your smartphone with you.
In Europe, it seems that the European Commission also wants to play a part in creating a pan-European software model for COVID19 tracking apps. In Germany and France such tracking apps have been met with privacy - and legal concerns and fears that such apps lead to mass surveillance. A common strategy would allow the European Commission to monitor such apps and check whether they comply with security, privacy and data protection rules. All personal data collected by the apps will be erased once the pandemic is under control, the Commission pledged. Ja, ja, ja...
However in France, where the government is exploring the possibility of creating a ‘StopCovid’ smartphone app to identify the chains of infection, the French laws forbid individual smartphone tracking. Prime Minister Edouard Philippe explained last week that the government using geolocation is “not legally feasible.”
Meanwhile, Secretary of State for Digital Economy Cedric O, who heads the ‘StopCovid’ project, told Le Monde newspaper on Wednesday that if the app becomes available, citizens will be free to choose whether to download and instal it.
We shall see, we shall see...

Again, we just sit back, pass the paleo cookies and observe what will come of this. And in the meantime, counting blessings each day and finding ways to make the best with what is in this particular moment :cool2:

New York City is an interesting case.

From what I gather, their covid mortality numbers really are spiking hard. -So either the propaganda is being handled by a real pro, or NYC is genuinely experiencing a surge of deaths above and beyond the 150 or so normal (pre-covid) daily average. NYC's mayor, Bill de Blasio tells us that they are having to dispose of 700+ bodies per day now, most of them victims of coronavirus. There are grim, (well, actually, sort of mundane) pictures of three-deep coffins being buried in trenches on Hart Island, which serves as NYC's potter's field:

sub-buzz-693-1586542432-13.jpg

The pictures to me appear mundane, probably because this is just where the city's homeless and unclaimed dead end up on a regular basis. I can't see any hint of furtive evil in the posture of the workers the way I recall from pictures of WWII and similar travesties of human experience. -Wikipedia tells us around 1500 dead per year are buried on Hart Island during a normal season. NYC is experiencing a marked uptick in burials if the current numbers are to be believed.

So I have to ponder... If these deaths are in fact real and not inflated statistics, why would that be so?

Well...

Perhaps this has something to do with it:

In Jan. 2018, a total of 552,830 people experienced homelessness across the country. New York City accounted for 78,676 of those people, or just over 14 percent of the nation’s homeless."

-https://www.metro.us/14-percent-of-the-nations-homeless-population-are-in-new-york-city/

It would appear likely that a significant number of those suffering from Covid-19 are indeed NYC's most vulnerable.

Something rather disturbing for america and the world just dawned on me (if it wasn't already disturbing enough!). I hope it wasn't brought up already, if so, I apologize for repeating.

Have you noticed that Bernie Sanders quit the race for the US presidency just a couple of days ago? Therefore, prime Pedo-Psycho Joe Biden is effectively already the only candidate that will run against Trump in November, who on top of being a Psychopath, is already mentally challenged not even being in office yet. That Biden will be the only candidate that will run against Trump is therefore already pretty much set in stone at least according to the media.

Just before the Corona shit hit the fan, I was still pretty convinced (as pretty much everyone that observed the US-Situation closely, I would say) that Trumps win in the coming election is pretty much already a forgone conclusion with a very good likelihood. I couldn't see any way anyone could beat him this time around, no matter what dirty tricks would be pulled out. But now (conveniently enough) the whole Corona business could (and probably already does) change everything in that regard.

Have you noticed how the numbers in the US for Corona cases and deaths have skyrocketed and the whole world now is putting it up as an example how bad it can get? (Very likely fueled by forging the figures and numbers of "Corona Cases" by the nefarious methods already brought up here but in a much stronger fashion in the US). The media is scaring the shit out of people right now with "what is happening in america" and this is especially directed to Americans themselves. Worldwide, the most fear inducing and shocking "news" are no constantly reported happening in America via the usual outlets.

I think one of the reasons why it is so "out of control" in America (compared to other countries) right now, could very well be that the PTB are using this as the perfect opportunity to finally get rid of Trump. Remember how Trump early on stated pretty clearly big doubts and even strong hints about the Corona thing being a hoax? (Rightly so by the way). And Trump tried and still tries against all odds and pressures to not lock down things and most recently even suggested canceling the US-financing of the WHO?

I just looked around the MSM news coverage in america, and (surprise, surprise) that suspicion seem to hold true. The media is now pushing hard to blame Trump for "the staggering extent" of the "Pandemic" in the US. Just look at the headlines on CNN and MSNBC for example. Therefore, they have the perfect tools at hand now to blame Trump for it. Aka "Maniac Trump is directly responsible for the death of many Americans because of his lash and hoax stand against the Virus". That is the (often not so) subliminal message they are now sending to americans. They seem to be doing exactly that right now.

The scary thing is that this could very well turn the tides against Trump already (and therefore towards Biden). I think there is a good likelihood - given the staggering fear inducing propaganda in america in terms of the Virus and "what maniac Trump is doing wrong", coupled with the seeming fact that a large majority of the population actually seems to be begging for more "protection" in america too - that even many Trump supporters will take the bait and not vote for Trump in November. And remember, there are still many months for the PTB to bombard the public with Virus and "bad Trump" propaganda before the election even starts. And by the way, Trump also has now no ability anymore to use his Trump rallies all over america for creating support for his presidency. Which is one of the main moves that got Trump into office in the first place and ensured his popularity throughout since he continued with it. There is also a good likelihood that he won't have a fair chance to debate Biden in crowded rooms during the elections due to the Virus. Also the way the votes will happen might chance in favor of more manipulation against Trump.

I'm also wondering if Putin's "pro stands" in terms of the Virus is exactly because he wants to prevent something similar happening in russia? He knew how he had to act and knew that anything like Trump was/is doing would ruin everything? As stupid and sad as it might sound, Trumps choice of voicing serious doubts about the Virus in the beginning and continuing to play down the situation while trying his best to reduce the draconian measures, as best as possible, might in fact be the exact way the Psychos finally found an effective way to get to him and bring the country down with it.

If before Corona I still was convinced that there is no possible way they can get to Trump, now I fear they have found the perfect way with it.

Just imagine a Biden as president, which looks more likely by the day. :umm:Bring on the comets!

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "candasiri, message: 854851, membre: 7509"]
Extrêmement effrayant. Je suis en train de rattraper ce fil. Tons très sataniques. Madonna est une «kabbaliste» pour autant que je sache. Elle peut aussi être pédophile: Madonna, Hanks Tweet de Corona Quarantine, Stirring Pedogate Scrutiny - CD Media
Le cache-œil avec le X dessus me rappelle tous ces politiciens / célébrités aux yeux noirs:
[MEDIA = twitter] 1194480071337111554 [/ MEDIA]
[/CITATION]

Hier, je suis tombé sur cette vidéo:

I'm actually noticing this in people around me in Croatia. They are talking to each other and noticing that things aren't as presented by the MSM . Recently, my mother said the COVID-19 situation is complete propaganda, I wasn't expecting to hear something like that from her, and she definitely didn't come to such a conclusion by doing independent research, but only because she's talking to people who aren't buying into the lies completely. People are noticing that nobody they know is getting sick, they notice how ridiculous the media is with the fear-mongering about 80 or 90+ year olds dying and who had various illnesses to begin with. I don't think the PTB will be able to keep up with this nonsense for too long, even with all the propaganda and data manipulation. There is something called human nature, which they are completely ignoring, thinking they can remodel reality and the population as they wish.
On the other hand, I've recently heard on the local radio station, how people are reporting other people not complying with anti-virus procedures. For example, elderly women reported in the live show, how she saw family riding bikes through the local park and not staying at home. She and the radio host ware all freaked out because of it. There are a number of such cases. And it's interesting that most of the reports are coming from elderly women. However, I can also confirm that I'm getting a lot of similar cases of ordinary people who are very suspicious of government measures and all this BS pandemics. Not to mention the situation in the business world. Entrepreneurs are completely outraged. The government was already broke even without lockdown. Consequences in business world are beyond scope.

Something rather disturbing for america and the world just dawned on me (if it wasn't already disturbing enough!). I hope it wasn't brought up already, if so, I apologize for repeating.

Have you noticed that Bernie Sanders quit the race for the US presidency just a couple of days ago? Therefore, prime Pedo-Psycho Joe Biden is effectively already the only candidate that will run against Trump in November, who on top of being a Psychopath, is already mentally challenged not even being in office yet. That Biden will be the only candidate that will run against Trump is therefore already pretty much set in stone.

Just before the Corona shit hit the fan, I was pretty convinced (as pretty much everyone that observed the US-Situation closely, I would say) that Trumps win in the coming election is pretty much already a forgone conclusion with a very good likelihood. I couldn't see any way anyone could beat him this time around, no matter what dirty tricks would be pulled out. But now (conveniently enough) the whole Corona business could (and probably already does) change everything in that regard.

Have you noticed how the numbers in the US for Corona cases and deaths have skyrocketed and the whole world now is putting it up as an example how bad it can get? (Very likely fueled by forging the figures and numbers of "Corona Cases" by the nefarious methods already brought up here but in a much stronger fashion). The media is scaring the shit out of people right now with "what is happening in america" and this is especially directed against Americans themselves I would say. The most fear inducing and shocking "news" are no constantly reported happening in America.

I think one of the reasons why it is so "out of control" in America (compared to other countries) right now, could very well be that the PTB are using this as the perfect opportunity to finally get rid of Trump. Remember how Trump early on stated pretty clearly big doubts and even strong hints about the Corona thing being a hoax? (Rightly so by the way). And Trump tried against all odds and pressures to not lock down things and most recently even suggested canceling the US-financing of the WHO?

I just looked around the MSM news coverage in america, an that suspicion seem to hold true. The media is now pushing hard to blame Trump for "the staggering extent" of the "Pandemia" in the US. Just look at the headlines on CNN and MSNBC for example. The have the perfect tools at hand now to blame Trump for it. Aka "Trump is responsible for the death of many americans because of his lash and hoax stand against the Virus". They seem to doing exactly that right now.

The scary thing is that this could very well turn the tides against Trump already (and therefore towards Biden). I think there is a good likelihood - given the staggering fear inducing propaganda in america in terms of the Virus and "what maniac Trump is doing wrong", coupled with the seeming fact that a large majority of the population actually seems to be begging for more "protection" in america too - that even many Trump supporters will take the bait and not vote for Trump. There are still many months for the PTB to bombard the public with propaganda before the election even starts. And by the way, Trump also has now no ability anymore to use his Trump rallies all over america for creating support for his presidency. Which is one of the main moves that got Trump into office in the first place and ensured his popularity throughout since he continued with it.

I'm also wondering if Putin's "pro stands" in terms of the Virus is exactly because he wants to prevent something similar happening in russia? He knew how he had to act and knew that anything like Trump was/is doing would ruin everything? As stupid and sad as it might sound, Trumps choice of voicing serious doubts about the Virus in the beginning and continuing to play down the situation while trying his best to reduce the draconian measures, as best as possible, might in fact be the exact way the Psychos finally found an effective way to get to him and bring the country down with it.

If before Corona I still was convinced that there is no possible way they can get to Trump, now I fear they have found the perfect way with it.

Just imagine a Biden as president, which looks more likely by the day. :umm:Bring on the comets!

I hear you, but I would dare to speculate that this whole thing in the end will only boost Trump's popularity. From what I've seen, he's been handling questions and the moronic journalists during the daily briefings very skillfully. And the fact that most Americans see him in these briefings (except on CNN) every day, works to his favor, I think.

And there's the thing with him bringing up hydroxychloroquine as a treatment, and if that will turn out to be a good remedy (there are already indications of that), that will be a big feather in his cap.

I hear you, but I would dare to speculate that this whole thing in the end will only boost Trump's popularity. From what I've seen, he's been handling questions and the moronic journalists during the daily briefings very skillfully. And the fact that most Americans see him in these briefings (except on CNN) every day, works to his favor, I think.

And there's the thing with him bringing up hydroxychloroquine as a treatment, and if that will turn out to be a good remedy (there are already indications of that), that will be a big feather in his cap.

I'm very much hoping that it will backfire as you say big time and we won't see a Biden as president!

I agree. If we remember that the Cs said the whole thing will backfire and result in exposure, we can only expect that it will boost Trump's popularity when it's all over.

What I used to fear the most with regards to Trump was that the PTB would bring down the economy via liquidity tightening or some other obscure method and blame it all on Trump. That would really affect his election chance. However, as things are going at the moment, the economy will surely go down, but Trump will likely emerge as the one who has done everything to avert it and lessen the impact.

Just a few days ago, there was a poll with the result that Trump's popularity was the highest ever since he entered the White House.

Just a few days ago, there was a poll with the result that Trump's popularity was the highest ever since he entered the White House.

Good news. According to MSM it is going down now thought due to "Trumps bad handling of the situation":

Regarding mandatory vaccinations, I'm fully expecting a campaign like no other in the history of vaccinations to be eager against us when they deliver on a vaccine.

Given the unprecedented nature of this lockdown, I expect the pressure that will be brought to bear on us the get vaccinated will be unprecedented as well.

In fact, I expect it to be multifaceted... I wouldn't be surprised if businesses are mandated to only allow those who are vaccinated to come into work... I also won't be surprised if pressure is applied from a travel point of view i.e. if you are to gain entry into certain other countries, you have to prove you have been vaccinated otherwise you just can't go to those places.

I expect that a system will obviously be created to store this information and as a public health safety issue, I expect there will be a way for others to see who hasn't been vaccinated so they can 'avoid' them - enter big tech.

As someone in my family said, they will also be the biggest campaign of shame ever run by the media to apply maximum pressure.

Bill Gates hasn't just emerged from the shadows for nothing. He has a smirk on his face for a reason.

This is the way the wind is blowing now.

I don't know what tools we'll have at our disposal to oppose this. I don't know.

I hope the real hardcore anti vaxxers put up a fight like no other. I hope the resistance is strong and doesn't crumble under huge unwavering pressure.

I was speaking to a friend yesterday and we both agreed it's better to get covid than this vaccine they are cooking up.

Back
Top Bottom