Some excerpts, but it's worth reading in full:

"Medical experts and public health authorities [should] publicly (e.g. via media) state concern and alarm (and predict dire outcomes) - and urge influenza vaccination." This recipe, his slide show indicated, would result in "Significant media interest and attention ... in terms that motivate behavior (e.g. as 'very severe,' 'more severe than last or past years,' 'deadly')." Other emotive recommendations included fostering "the perception that many people are susceptible to a bad case of influenza" and "Visible/tangible examples of the seriousness of the illness (e.g., pictures of children, families of those affected coming forward) and people getting vaccinated (the first to motivate, the latter to reinforce)."

And with this study coming from the US Military, I think I can 'predict' that they will probably no longer give flu shots to the military - for obvious reasons. The public, however are going to be encouraged to do so.

Doesn't this start to look like universal guaranteed income?

WestJet plans to put nearly 6,400 employees who were laid off due to the novel coronavirus pandemic back on the payroll, the airline’s president and CEO announced Wednesday.

In a video message posted to social media, Ed Sims credited the federal government’s emergency wage subsidy program, which he said WestJet will apply for after the airline had “substantial” conversations with Ottawa.

Sims said the move would not necessarily mean those employees will be going back to work, “as there may simply not be enough work there for them.”

“It will help them make ends meet, and I’m grateful for the hard work of the government of Canada and of all governments across Canada to provide businesses like ours with the tools to continue operating through these most challenging of times,” he said.

Earlier Thursday, Air Canada said it would also apply for the wage subsidy program, putting 16,500 employees back on the payroll. Most of those workers will earn their income from home, the airline said.

How does an airline operate exactly when their workers are at home? Like this?

pilot_working_from_home.jpg
Sounds to me more like corporate bailout and a transition to universal basic income.

That being said, after a lifetime of positive feedback regarding my apparently uncommon free thinking, open minded, unbiased tendencies. I must say I was rather (very) surprised to have recently been branded a ‘Flat Earther’ by a young (early 30’s) friend and previous workmate of almost a decade after simply re-posting the cover of the latest edition of ‘The Economist’ 😳
They are accusing you of being that which they aspire to?!? :umm:

How can we trust the numbers and projections from the likes of Johns Hopkins when what they predicted back in October doesn't seem to hold water now?

In October of last year, the Global Health Security Index was published. Its website bills it as "the first comprehensive assessment of global health security capabilities in 195 countries." Developed by the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security and the Nuclear Threat Initiative, in collaboration with The Economist Intelligence Unit, its major funders were the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the Open Philanthropy Project and the Robertson Foundation.

Notice how the same names keep coming up...

Here is the result of the report:
prepared.jpeg
Overall, the US put the rest of the world to shame, scoring 83.5 out of a possible 100. In second place was the United Kingdom, followed by the Netherlands, Australia and Canada. Italy is in 31st place overall, and China is in 51st place. Most of the lowest scoring countries are small islands or African countries, and Equatorial Guinea gets the wooden spoon.

How does that compare with today's situation?

actual.PNG

The further North you go, the tougher the rules seem to be.

The Northwest Territories is creating a squad of public health officers specifically to enforce orders around the COVID-19 pandemic.

“If you choose to ignore orders and endanger our communities, we’ll be coming for you,” Diane Thom, the territory’s health minister, said Wednesday.

Under rules put in place March 31, everyone arriving in the N.W.T. is required to submit a self-isolation plan.

“We’ve received over 180 (complaints),” she said. “Most of them are related to compliance with that public health order.”

The order provides for penalties of up to $10,000 and six months in jail for individuals, and up to $50,000 for corporations.

So far, the N.W.T. has five confirmed cases of COVID-19.

Maybe when they will have six cases they will have to change the penalty to $12,000.

Even IF that was the case, then how would anybody know who is STS or STO if they come knocking on the door?
You wouldn't, because that would assume some kind of knowledge (STO) of a person's basic inclination, or employ some kind of judgement (STS) of the same thing (i.e. which way they lean in terms of being STS or STO). It would also assume a knowledge of how that inclination 'interfaces' with the 'operating system' that we are all obliged to live under (i.e. our 3D STS planet). Probably it would also assume that a person is either one way or another (an STO or STS person), rather than having both elements as part of their nature.

We all know that STS has trouble 'seeing the unseen', so that adds another level of difficulty to our vision, as our home world environment is 3D STS.

As far as the STO/STS leanings in 4D goes, well that's completely beyond any scope of discussion! :shock: I'll leave that for entities in 4D! :shock:

This most recent two and a half hour interview with David Icke addresses allot of the issues pertaining to this ‘pandemic’. He puts forward a very compelling case, much of it in agreement with what we’re talking about here and what the what the C’s have said. It was banned on Youtube as well. The last 20mins is especially good if you’re short on time.

Sorry guys just saw that Vimeo removed the video as well, the only way to watch it now will be on LondonReal.tv's website below:

I received a letter today from the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. I guess I am one of those super speshal people who should not leave their abode under any circumstances :rolleyes: . It is a very uninspiring letter; there is a blank space where 'Dear strategic enclosure' should be, it is badly written and it keeps banging on about how we should all 'follow the rules' just to ensure we all appreciate that we have regressed into serfdom. What a load of ol' squit.
What?!? I thought he was in hospital!? On oxygen!? When did he find time to write such nonsense!? Boris The Clown strikes again..... I had no idea he could be in more than one place at a time! :lol:

: Now you are "fighting fire with fire."

Q: (T) Well, is that something that we are supposed to be doing?

A: Open. But what does phrase imply?

My guess here, by saying 'open' it means we could potentially send back the same treatment we are given. I see it as the difference between following the law or following the faith as stated by Paul.

If only following the law it could potentialy be of STS nature where if going along faith it could be STO. So if you act according to 3d nature (revenge, calculation, expectations) it might blow back. But if you act according to a higher guidance, there is not really a set defined of actions, the same action could be STO oriented in one instance and STS in another where it is done from a limiting point of view.

I was literally trying to 'save my skin' by wearing gloves. It doesn't seem like an instance where I want to wait and ask for something or someone to rescue me.

Help yourself and the sky will help you comes into play osit, the path is narrow there is a lot of complexities involve hopefully we will see better with a hypothetic new set of 4d STO eyes.

I feel hopeful! I just went to our local supermarket, and people are visibly caring less about this bullshit virus. Most were not wearing any gloves, no one bothered to use the disinfectant at the gate, no one avoided close distances, and 95% acted completely normal.

So, they better come up with some new scary news soon, otherwise people will loose interest! At least in my part of the world (northern Finland).

Here is the link received by my friend in his FB:
Here is the link of the original post but it has been removed

This is the original link/source:

This is the original link/source:

Thank YOU!

Back
Top Bottom