I think that this is a possibility and I think that over the many years THIS GROUP has opened or created a potentiality for this entire planet
that would not exist if this group did not exist. There are others too who are certainly objective within their own spheres of specialty but at any time, due to how quickly the perception of reality seems to switch, flow and shift, they could be lead astray and lose their way due to wishful thinking, lack of overall objective knowledge and failing to seeing the bigger picture. In my view the objectivity of this group leads the way for the whole dang planet!

It's clear to me that all this 'social distancing' BS nonsense is a means by which people cannot connect and share thoughts and feelings. Feelings connect. Thoughts direct. The puppet masters want neither. When you share thoughts and feelings to a stranger then that person
is no longer a stranger. A connection is made that was not there before the exchange. In the Work the connection becomes much stronger which I think Gurdjieff called 'essence touching'. So to a much more limited degree this 'essence touching' also applies to strangers talking to each other and having a more or less objective exchange about the world and the direction we are all headed. A connection can be made, a bond forms and possibilities open. It may not be much when strangers talk to each other but it's something and these little "somethings" add up collectively. People begin to sincerely look for answers. More possibilities open to receive information without prejudice which is a prerequisite to initiating proper action. So this collective 'social distancing' while we all are in what is basically house arrest (as we all watch the propaganda tube) is certainly directed so that we lose our higher possibilities for truth and objectivity..
Would if very much surprise you, (and perhaps not in a good way?), if the C's came back and said: "You ARE our STO forces! You're it! You're all we've got!" and "Stand up and fight now! Or declare defeat, and side with those big fat STS liars and take the consequences!"

It is my opinion that STS only fears being exposed for what they are really up to. The big fat liars! STS runs this planet, so we are obliged to understand how the very worst of them thinks and acts, without expecting to them to become any different. The most we can expect is for them to become irrelevant and that means losing their power. The only action I can think of, is to expose their lies and manipulations and ask them to 'please explain'. They can't, and in the end look really ridiculous, and as a consequence, no more power.

And, to explain my thoughts about STS v's STO. I don't think this is an entirely accurate situation. We all have a little of both in us. It's like a continuum with some people falling more towards one end of the scale and others towards the opposite end. This only applies to people who are aware, and able to make choices, such as a person who can 'see the unseen'... i.e. not that many! It also means 'waking up'. I don't think a person is either STO or STS, but they can however make choices to go in one direction, or the other, and this is not dependent on the intervention (or "protection") of outside forces. In other words, the choice is made actively, not passively.

An example of this might be, say 4D STS, comes in and says "we will protect you" and 3D STS believes them (the idiots). 4D STS are doing this for a reason and they expect a payoff at the end of the day! Once 3D STS has done whatever 'service' 4D STS requires of them, they can then be discarded. This is what a psychopath does, and why they have to lie all the time to get what they want.

A 4D STO might come in and say: "You want to be STO? That's great, I can 'show you the way', but I can't do the work for you". After you've done the work to become more STO, you might find the 'pay off' was actually doing the work in the first place (growth) and being able to "see more".

That's just my opinion. The one thing I truly don't like is having my free will messed with. That, to me, is a very STS thing to do and why they have to be such 'big fat liars' to get away with it!

Very nicely put. I think that right now we are all in the active process of learning how to protect ourselves and this forum is the hugest help. Help is here and it is us.

After reading the likes of 'The Controversy Of Zion' and 'From Yahweh To Zion', it becomes obvious who and what is this 'secret' power.

Has anyone else noticed that the people who believe the government has their best interests at heart with this worldwide home detention thing, WILL NOT look at facts anymore?

You can do simple maths with death rates from heart disease and pnuemonia dropping with every rise in corona deaths, that is, show that there are no more deaths from corona than there used to be from other causes. Then show them how the CDC and other government health organisations' policies show that they are ACTUALLY just renaming the causes of death FROM other types TO covid 19 (which is to say NOBODY IS DYING FROM COVID 19).... *deep breath* and their reply is "I don't see it like that."

What? 1+1 no longer equals two, people. We are not in Kansas anymore.

Would anyone know perchance on what page I can find the latest updated 'timeline of events' list?

Yeah, it's interesting because it could be either way. Either STS orchestrate everything, including the catastrophes to provide a feeding frenzy right before it happens, or the catastrophes could provide an impetus for us here on Earth to grow a lot in a short time, or to be a focal point for us to make our choice between STS or STO. It seems to me, though, that a lot of unmasking of STS machinations are being exposed, and have been for some 50 years or so. That either smacks of desperation or carelessness on the STS side, or it's a hopeful sign of a gathering push of souls away from STS. The push and pull of energies is pretty amazing.

I have often thought that some of us did choose to learn certain lessons by coming to Earth. Others may have already made their choice before coming and have a more nefarious purpose in taking on a body.

I have always had a desire to know things, a kind of omnivorous fascination with history, science and philosophy. In the last 10 years or so, it has become more of a raging hunger and thirst than a desire. Many days I wake with a sense of being rushed and wonder how I will fit all the reading and thinking I want to do into my day, along with work. I keep unconsciously pleading for more time from I don't know who.

I feel the same way. I feel like I am on the verge of some great realizations, like the truth behind this reality we are currently experiencing.

Are we merely avatars in some giant holographic video game that have our true existence beyond this reality, and the PTB and background people/organic portals are just "mob bosses" and creations of the "program" that we need to "beat" in order to "level up"? Did we become trapped here by an AI program that became self-aware, and realized that it had no existence beyond itself - and in order to continue to exist it realized it needed "power sources" beyond itself, so it roped us in to feed it, as in "The Matrix" movies?

Or: is our conception of what it means to be "STS" not complete? I often wonder if STS entities are really just extensions of a single, massive, amorphous multidimensional entity that presents as Archons/"Fliers"/Wetiko in 5D; as "Grays" and "Lizzies" at 4D; and as psychopathic humans at 3D (with some overlap among the levels). Is there really just a single, black-hole entity that controls and directs all of its subordinates towards its own purposes?

I have seen many charts showing top-down, pyramidal control structures where those lower on the pyramid must serve those above them, and they are compartmentalized so that they only know what they need to know in order to do their job. They will always serve themselves in order to better their position within the pyramid, even taking advantage of anyone within their own ranks and dominating anyone below them to serve their own ends - but *all* of them ultimately serve the ONE at the top. Just look at the chart showing the levels of control in the Council on Foreign Relations that was in Larry Abraham's book, "Call it Conspiracy" and you will see what I mean. And such control systems exist in every country.

Both of the above would explain how these people/entities always seem to dominate positions of control on this planet. If they were all part of the same "program", or entity, they would recognize each other and act as a "hive mind" Borg complex...

Ah well, it's getting late and I probably need to explore these ramblings on other threads. But I totally agree with you that these are intense times and they are sparking a lot of deep soul-searching for all of us. I am inspired by your posts, and probably a little too much!! Take care.

What? 1+1 no longer equals two, people. We are not in Kansas anymore.
I've talked to people with PhD's involving a lot of mathematics. It's like they're hypnotised. They see the numbers, they see that a ratio X is smaller than a ratio Y, but since the media says Y is smaller than X then it must be it. Who are you to question TV experts? To me, these convesations left me with more of a sense of the bizarre than if say a UFO would land nearby and ETs were to disembark wearing clown masks. The corona thing doesn't kill, but the manufactured fear surely killed lots of brains. A zombie apocalypse.

Things are certainly getting interesting. The social media efforts seem to be paying off. I've been seeing a lot of shares of information questioning the narrative and have been receiving friend adds and private messages from people I've never spoken with before as well as family members. What surprised me is the few who were awake right from the get go were Christians. There is so much questionable information on this virus it's easy to counter the fake news. They've really shot themselves in the foot IMO. Thank you all for gathering so much information to throw out there.

I dunno...
I started a job at a new job site this morning. On my way to work, I noticed that there was quite a bit of traffic. Not quite like pre-plandemic times but I'd say about 80%. When I arrived at the job site (a residential building site) I was surprised to see so many different tradesmen working; electricians, landscapers, the contractor in charge, and a few others. Everyone seemed in good spirits, just the usual small talk, no physical distancing, and not one mention (from what I heard) of the 'killer virus'. A couple hours later, someone whom I haven't seen in months appeared and I was pleasantly surprised to see him. I instinctively stuck out my hand and after a very brief pause, he said 'to hell with the virus' and shook it. We chatted for a bit, and then I continued with my work for the rest of the day. Just like any other day. On the way home, same thing, quite a bit of traffic and the only thing that was 'different' were the almost empty parking lots and fewer people walking the sidewalks, since most shops are closed. Everything seemed kind of 'normal'... until I turned on the truck radio. I was instantly in a different reality. There was now a killer virus threatening our entire world. People were dying by the thousands, every day. Health 'experts' were frantically discussing that if we didn't 'smarten up' and follow strict physical distancing orders, we were in grave danger of loosing the war against this evil virus. Our hospitals need more oxygen ventilators, no one is sure whether we need to wear a mask or not, all parks may close soon, your dog or cat might be at risk, and on and on it goes. Then our moron of a prime minister has a recorded message that's played every half our or so; 'We have to stay at home... as much as possible! We know you're all suffering with no work, no income, maybe no food, but this has to be done to keep Canadians safe! But don't worry, if you 'qualify', will send you a bit of money, since we now have lots of it'... and on and on it goes. (I can't stand listening to this guy anymore, actually I never could).
Sorry about the rant, but this whole thing is so unbelievable. But then again, when I actually really think about it, it's a pretty good show. Very entertaining actually...

And here is Canada's great and heroic leader responding to the question of whether we should wear a mask or not. I was so amazed and we are so lucky here in Canada to have such an intelligent leader, full of wisdom, and deep concern about the safety of all Canadians.
(It's a short 87 second YT clip)

I've talked to people with PhD's involving a lot of mathematics. It's like they're hypnotised. They see the numbers, they see that a ratio X is smaller than a ratio Y, but since the media says Y is smaller than X then it must be it. Who are you to question TV experts? To me, these convesations left me with more of a sense of the bizarre than if say a UFO would land nearby and ETs were to disembark wearing clown masks. The corona thing doesn't kill, but the manufactured fear surely killed lots of brains. A zombie apocalypse.

Yeah, that is the feeling I was left with as well. Most bizarre.

Yeah, that is the feeling I was left with as well. Most bizarre.
Me too, suddenly living in the twilight zone has been disconcerting, I've been losing friends to this ... coincidentally, these friends also believe in AWG, I wake up almost every day with this strange feeling of a different reality, that yes, it will pass ... still can't get rid of that feeling ...

Has anyone else noticed that the people who believe the government has their best interests at heart with this worldwide home detention thing, WILL NOT look at facts anymore?
In my particular case, most people believed more in what world and opposition party msm had told, many -me too- distrust the government, in fact they believe and/or claim that there should be more cases than there are currently, because the government has a long history of lying. And, I had been called conspiracy theorist several times, they had not look for facts since the beginning.

A very interesting interview with Dr. Shiva.

OK - I just had an epiphany after playing the interview almost to the end [disclaimer: I fell asleep and missed most of it, but it's pretty much preaching to the choir at this point anyway. 1:11 am EDT when I had my realization].

Dr. Shiva - SHIVA! I've recently posted elsewhere on the forum how I saw statues of SHIVA twice on TV. Think about it! SHIVA the Destroyer - but what is being destroyed?!! If you listen to Dr. Shiva's interview, you know exactly what the answer to that question is!!
Q: (Andromeda) What about all the coincidences with the Batman movie, with the Sandy Hook reference in the Batman movie? (Perceval) Is that something like that 9/11 mass consciousness signaling to itself?

A: Yes. The cosmic mind sends many clues, but who is listening? And you know what the result of not listening is!
Symbolic Communication! I also previously posted regarding Trump - coincidence the meanings of the word trump?!

And now, SHIVA the DESTROYER! Destroyer of LIES! Destroyer of psychopathic manipulations! Destroyer of the controllers and their evil orchestrations! Their worst nightmare! And they had the hubris to put SHIVA in front of CERN!
The statue, symbolizing Shiva's cosmic dance of creation and destruction, was given to CERN by the Indian government to celebrate the research center's long association with India. ... In our time, physicists have used the most advanced technology to portray the patterns of the cosmic dance.
Oh, the irony! Talk about "cosmic phenomenon"! And of course, Dr. Shiva is Indian.

images

The Hindu god Shiva is also known as “The Destroyer” – his duty is to “destroy worlds at the end of creation and dissolve them into nothingness”.

I had a terrible time trying to find my posts regarding seeing the Shiva statues - the search kept giving me No Results! I was about to give up but doggedly went thru my content till I finally found what I was looking for. Good grief! Off to bed now unless I can't sleep - then play another youtube vid!

Here a video of a guy who has filmed the Saint Musse Hospital (the most important one of the town) of Toulon (south-est France) : empty !
In the video there are some extract of other empty hospitals across the world.

In twitter you can find many other similar video #FilmYourHospital

Back
Top Bottom