Just wanted to note here that yesterday was a totally weird day with several people here in the house feeling extremely dizzy and fairly frequently; headaches, extreme tiredness, anxiety. We talked about it only after it was realized that it wasn't just one person feeling this way. Either there was some strong "beaming" going on yesterday, or the planet frequency is doing weird things.

Felt the same way too. Yesterday i just felt extremely tired and anxious and it was difficult just to keep my shoulders up. Felt a bit of dread too with the anxiety like a big knot in the pit of my stomach. Sleep was not great, but today it was definitely better, the anxiety is diminishing, and i could concentrate more.

There is a podcast in which James Delingpole interviews Peter Hitchens both from the UK.
"Delingpod 64: Peter Hitchens (Special)
March 27, 2020
James talks to Peter Hitchens in this Delingpod special about the encroachment of the state during the Corona Virus lockdown and how quickly people rush to give up their liberties during times of uncertainty and fear"

There was in a major Danish paper:
There is no way around it: Danes must agree that in the coming months a very large part of us will be infected with coronavirus and survive the infection. It is "totally passé" to contain the infection and it no longer makes sense to find and isolate all the sick. This was the case recently from the director of the State Serum Institute, Kåre Mølbak, who instead emphasized that we must strive to obtain so-called herd immunity.

But what does this mean for the Danish strategy going forward? How many pct. of the population must be infected in order to obtain herd immunity, how to act on it without the explosion suddenly exploding, and we know at all about what proportion of the population has already been infected and thus ...
In spite of this today they will sharpen the laws against congregating and from four it will be down to three, with the possibility of closing facilities where people tend to congregate like playgrounds and parks. The measures for breaking the law will increase from 200 Euros to 300 Euros, if you steal sanitary alcohol, then prison is one option. In Berlingske quotes an American expert, Yaneer Bar-Yam, who is basically saying that Denmark with all the restrictions is the ideal while Sweden with its less strict approach is a catastrophe. There has been no mention of Open Letter from Professor Sucharit Bhakdi to German Chancellor Dr. Angela Merkel

Yes, unfortunately Margarita Simonyan is quite taken by the whole issue, despite her reasonable comments here:

So it's not surprising that RT's writing staff follows the boss's view on the situation.

What should also be considered that her view is much more strict than that of the Russian government, or at least that's how it was before. I follow her Telegram account, and she constantly posted how she can't understand why Russian government doesn't take stricter rules, akin to China. According to her China's strict methods can be seen as a successful model for fighting the virus.

Another unfortunate thing that could potentially influence her response is the fact that she was pregnant with her forth child, but then just recently had a miscarage. So she is obviously in a very emotional and overprotective state.
That explains it. RT's chief editor has fallen victim to the mind virus and/or is an authoritarian follower type. It underscores why govts have to 'fall into line', in at least some respects, or else certain segments of the population will - in their 'activated' state - cause one or another form of social turbulence.

She writes about that in the article. Compared to normal times, she's on holidays. And she's wondering where all the best wishes were when she was really stressed out from periods of heavy workload.

Not your fault though; you've been primed to imagine it's currently hell for all medics. It's not!

Yeah, people treat health staff like heroes these days. It should be creating cognitive dissonance in those who are used to working hundreds of times more than in the current situation.

I like that take on why Russia's joining in, BUT there IS already "enough objective and unbiased data regarding the virus," no? At least as far as 'shutting down the country' is concerned?

By the way, I'm mad at RT for regurgitating the MSM view on this. They've posted some skeptical op-eds, but the overall tenor of their reporting is 'PANDEMIC!'
I've been saying the same thing for days. For Russia to jump on the band wagon is a real flag for me. I was just saying to my husband this evening that the whole scenario feels like someone is busily and noisily rustling the curtains but I can't make out what it is. He just laughed, saying he knows what I mean, I just have a funny way of phrasing it.
It is all starting to feel like waiting for the cork on the bottle to pop, just not right now...maybe tomorrow.

There is one interesting interview with Dr.Mila Laečković, who is living and working in France, confirms the correlation/link between meningitis vaccinations and a large number of deaths that are being called coronavirus deaths. I saw this video on Laura's Twitter profile.

The whole video is in Serbian language. I watched the whole video and I was very surprised in a very positive way. There are voices of sanity over there. It gave me a big hope, that there is a possibility at least for a good part of humanity to wake up from this nightmare.

She has a Ph.D. in Psychology and psychiatry and she works as a university professor in France.
In the video, she mentioned Prof-Dr Didier Raoult who is her colleague and friend and according to her, he is one of the best experts in the field of infectology in the world. He is a director of the Research Unit in Infectious and Tropical Emergent Diseases and according to her, it is one of the best if not the best research units in the world.

She mentions the meningitis vaccination. The people in Lombardy in Italy received a massive vaccination against this disease because the area of Lombardy has a lot of migrant that came from Africa. She is specifically noticing that she is not claiming that the meningitis vaccination was a reason for this COVID infection that is more severe in Lombardy then in other places, but she is just telling the facts.

Also, she was pointing out that her colleague Prof-Dr Didier Raoult said that the quinine drugs in combination with some antibiotics are a good, cheap and efficient cure for Corona infected patients who have a heavy clinical symptom and that until now he has cured around 4000 people with that. There is a real battle as she says between Dr. Didier and his institute and all doctors from around the world that collaborate there and are representing the real science, not some pseudoscience.

For this, she was attacked on twitter by zombies, or automata or computers as she calls them, and her account was suspended. After 12 hours she appeals and her account was live again.

Then she is talking about the virus and that it is nothing more dangerous than the regular season flue. Then she is mentioning the recommendations given by D.r Didier and all his colleagues from different countries. That locking down people is a measure that won't help spreading the virus at all and that it is just a psychological war.

According to the, people should go out and walk freely and anybody who is infected and has a complication can be very easily treated with drugs that cost 3Euros, not 3000Euros as the pharmacology mafia wants.

Then she is analyzing the drastic measures from a psychological perspective and she is encouraging people to relax, to see the reality and to see that the Corona virus in not a danger at all. The danger are all those measures as she calls them nazi fascistic measures.

In the end, she is talking specifically for Serbian authorities but you can count that for all authorities, that they, the authorities are afraid and that is the reason they are locking people at home. It is obvious that she is not having what we would say a full banana, but is on a good track. She even encourages people to fight this, to not be an obedient authoritarian followers because this is nothing about them wanting to protect us. It is a psychological war, repression and they are actually protecting themselves from us.

It sounds like a script from V for vendetta at the end, but the reality is pretty much that.

In the fight against the spread of the corona virus, Jena is the first city in Germany to introduce a mask requirement. In a week, the city announced that wearing mouth-and-nose protection in Jena sales outlets, local public transport and public buildings would become mandatory. After Easter, according to current planning, a mask should also be worn at work, a spokesman says. In addition to masks, scarves or scarves are also recognized as protection. However, these would have to cover the nose and mouth. The city asked the population to sew the masks for themselves and others: "Every mask is better than no mask at all." :headbash:

Just wanted to note here that yesterday was a totally weird day with several people here in the house feeling extremely dizzy and fairly frequently; headaches, extreme tiredness, anxiety. We talked about it only after it was realized that it wasn't just one person feeling this way. Either there was some strong "beaming" going on yesterday, or the planet frequency is doing weird things.

Today, all is fine. I'm able to work efficiently, and so is Ark.

It struck me awhile ago that this thread is pretty much a manifestation of all of us "sitting back and watching the show." Here we are, discussing it furiously just as though we were at some kind of party, having drinks and snacks. And so many good points being raised!

The same for Persephone and I yesterday, it was such a strange day. We had little energy and motivation. We had already noticed that this often happens in synchronicity between her and me but to see that it happens as well for other people at the same time is interesting.

Also I often believe that it comes from me and a lack of "strength", as a kind of guilt for not being up to the task. I've observed too that when I resist this feeling, some deep emotional blockages can come out of it. Some deep memories came back to me and bring me some additional puzzle pieces to the big picture. Thanks for your sharing.

I can attest to feeling the same yesterday. Also recently started having more instances of ear ringing. Usually I barely ever get it, and now it is much more often, but for several seconds only.

We also had several times, during the day, quite strong whistling noises, kind of electric sounds in our ears. In the evening when I went to bed, a noise persisted like a distant electrical appliance noise that did not come from inside the house.

The questioning is always there, so 'the point of a gun' must come to us all, at some point. First it needs be pointed at doctors and nurses! To get them to comply.
And they will comply even if they disagree. Because if they don't comply they will loose their jobs and with the apocalyptic economic crisis that is coming who wants to loose their job when there is almost no job at all!

And how many nurses see what is really the reason of all of this? My sister is a nurse and she strongly believe this virus is the peste. Like her many many.

I confirm the hospitals are empty, as my colleagues said.
Interesting that hospitals in France are empty as Switzerland are taking seriously sick people from France with Covid-19 who are being flown to hospitals in Switzerland to get treated. They get flown from the Alsace region which apparently is 'very affected' whatever that means. So what is going on? One would think that French patients would feel better being in a hospital in their own country and not in a foreign country even if it is a neighbouring country.
20 patients from France will be treated in Swiss hospitals from Sunday evening onwards. This was announced by Frédéric Journes, the French ambassador to Switzerland, on Twitter.

Journes thanked the eight cantons in total that are providing assistance to patients from the neighbouring country. He mentioned Geneva, Vaud, Fribourg, Neuchâtel and Jura, as well as both Basel and the canton of Aargau. Tweets with the same content were subsequently sent by the French Minister of Defence, Florence Parly.

On Saturday, the cantons of Aargau and Geneva each took over two seriously ill coronavirus patients from Alsace, which is heavily affected by the virus. All four patients are dependent on artificial respiration.

29 March 2020, 20:00

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
One can say that in that case then the Swiss hospitals can't be that overloaded if they have that much extra capacity that they can fly patients in from elsewhere. And also that they apparently are not expecting a big rush in. It is noteworthy that they are flown to hospitals all over the country which means that all these regions have spare capacity.

Felt the same way too. Yesterday i just felt extremely tired and anxious and it was difficult just to keep my shoulders up. Felt a bit of dread too with the anxiety like a big knot in the pit of my stomach. Sleep was not great, but today it was definitely better, the anxiety is diminishing, and i could concentrate more.
Same here I was very very tired and negative. But sleep was great. and today I feel good.

I got this message when I earlier today clicked on Laura's twitter account :wow:
Laura's twitter account.gif

I got of course totally scared about this unusual activity and chose not to view the profile. Instead I said a prayer of thank you to Twitter, Facebook, Google, the world leaders, bankers and oligarchs for protecting me. Just to be safe I put the screen at a safe social distance of 2 meters and washed my hand thoroughly. What should the world do without such valiant leaders?

Back
Top Bottom