The stand outs:
- they admit that the coronavirus is a nothing burger.
- they were looking for a reason to reset the market.
- it's a great time for investors.
- they expect the slump to be short lived with a full recovery, though there could be more uncertainty than what they are predicting. The prediction is that the markets will recover in the second half of the year
I wonder if that is something we can ask the Cs- I’ve never been one for stock markets, and with all the persistent warning about an imminent collapse, with stocks down at present would it be worth investing a small amount in it? Paraphrasing the Cs where they suggested expanding as an alternative to working a 9-5 job & being part of the Matrix.

Well, I just came across an unsorced copy and paste in my timeline that was apparently leaked by someone on an investor call with Goldman Sachs. I went looking for a source and found both the Goldman Sachs rebuttal of the leaked information and the leaked information in the one article.

The stand outs:
- they admit that the coronavirus is a nothing burger.
- they were looking for a reason to reset the market.
- it's a great time for investors.
- they expect the slump to be short lived with a full recovery, though there could be more uncertainty than what they are predicting. The prediction is that the markets will recover in the second half of the year.

"Should Goldman Sachs predictions be correct, the COVID-19 pandemic may have provided investors with the best buying opportunity in recent memory."

"There will be economic damage from the virus itself, but the real damage is driven mostly by market psychology."
Dear @Jones, please forgive me, I mean no offense to you, but
Can one yawn out of disgusted boredom?
Oh, I just did!

Yesterday on the German radio they said "record number of people died AFTER AN INFECTION with Corona". Meaning: Not BECAUSE of it. Though of course everyone will understand it that way. Unbelievable.

And this appears to be happening everywhere.

WPLN Staff
March 20, 2020

Screen-Shot-2020-03-19-at-11.15.00-AM-1024x617.png

Mayor John Cooper extended condolences to the family of the first person in Davidson County to die of COVID-19.Metro Nashville Network
FacebookTwitter
Email
This post will be updated regularly with the latest on the spread of coronavirus in Tennessee. A reminder: Public officials are encouraging people to avoid unnecessary social interactions and to slow the spread of the virus through actions like scrubbing your hands and covering your cough.

The Tennessee Department of Health’s latest report says 228 cases of COVID-19 have been identified in the state.

Metro Nashville Announces First Coronavirus Death

Metro Health says it’s been notified of the first death of someone from Davidson County from COVID-19.

The department says the victim was “a 73-year-old man with underlying health conditions.” He is one of 110 people in Davidson County who have been diagnosed with COVID-19. The majority have experienced mild symptoms, officials say.

this is insane! every time i read through a page on this thread, ther is another one already there!

What I want to share may seem completely off topic, but I managed to work in my little garden yesterday a little bit at least, sowed some carrots (different types, very old to old kinds) and it was sooo relaxing! It was so good to actually do something with earth and seeds.

Well today the thread even exploded more than ever. Coming home from work - 10 more pages. Insane.

I wanted to say just that I am glad I have my pets, who definitely seem to sense the extraordinary situation. For us personally, as small entrepreneurs, up to now nothing has changed (looking at the figures), so I guess we are lucky. People say we should apply for help anyways but I do not see the point of that. As I said up to now we DO NOT have any losses. For me, in this situation, applying for help would be fraud.

My pets seem to be even more loving and cuddely, as if they want to make sure we are alright. Do you notice some changes in your pets?
I live right in the city. I couldn't sleep much last night; at 3.30 in the morning the blackbirds were all singing. A little early?

Can anyone think of good questions in regard to what is happening and the russian side of the equation (Putin and co.)? And a good question on the Chinese equation in all of this?
It is difficult to ask questions with this without making assumptions about assumptions.
But I'm going to try a somewhat straightforward question:
The Russians and Chinese knew that the US was collecting DNA from Russians and Asians to make an ethnic selective weapon.
Maybe they decided to 'roll the ball' before the experimental virus reached a stage of lethality and danger for their countries too high to assume and somehow caused or helped to the 'accidental' escape of the virus, after preparing their respective countries for the event? .
The lack of vision of the Western countries and the flaws in the theories about the genetic origin of the human branches (already discussed here) would have done the rest, becoming a crisis against the West as a boomerang.
The Western psychopathic elites, far from seeing the reality of their own decomposition, have seen only another golden opportunity to exploit fear and suck more wealth out of their own countries, through massive debt and bankruptcy of the countries. Not realizing that the system they created is actually totally decomposing to the point of no return.

well I live in Bavaria, germany, i woke up several times last night (which is not unusual, but normally I have difficulties going back to sleep, this time not) and every time I heard birds singing, very prominentely and proudly. It was very dark at least two times I woke up (I didnt check the clock), so it wasnt definitely in the morning hours.

I wonder if that is something we can ask the Cs- I’ve never been one for stock markets, and with all the persistent warning about an imminent collapse, with stocks down at present would it be worth investing a small amount in it?

Definitely a good question to ask!

I feel a bit suspicious about it though and wonder if it's a bait piece - find the leak first, then have Goldman Sachs correct the leak, but include the original leak in the article....kind of feels like it might bait for small business and mom and pop investors to jump into the market because they've got something akin to insider information. Keeping in mind that people are frightened at the moment and concerned about losing income and assets, they might jump at that sort of story.

This is interesting. The mayor of Nice (south France city n°5) got the virus so he took chloroquine and now he feel better. So he decide to be sure the medicine will be available in his city. It was not the case, so he called the govt to give an alert and be delivered.

They do not took his call! (To give you an idea, Estrosi was Secretary of State is a previous govt).

So he have to call himself Sanofi (big pharma lab) to place an order for the city, bypassing the govt!

They do not want the treatment go public.

With this situation the questions that come to mind are the following :

We see that there has been pressure for effective drugs to cure Covid-19, Chloroquine and Vitamin C are almost never mentioned and go out the window. The mainstream media always pushes research on a famous vaccine as the ultimate solution.

Italy and Denmark have just moved to mandatory vaccination. Gaby says above that everyone is considered suspect and therefore would be dangerous, this leads me to think that what is targeted would be written in our DNA, I mean we have had all these climate changes and the associated radiation for years, hyperdimensional windows are opening and therefore energy that does not belong to 3D is leaking into our density. As a result our DNA mutates, storing information, but that doesn't make it active! For this it waits for the right signal.

This collective hysteria shows us that the point of contact with death transforms a bunch of people into little Nazis from the top of their watchtower ready to denounce their neighbour at the slightest deviation. So there's a double pressure. Fear of the virus, fear of others.

The question for the C's would be whether the promotion of the vaccination solution put forward is doomed to prevent certain signals from being able to activate certain genes ? For this would risk broadening perceptions and thus raising awareness.

I am still catching up on the latest posts, 10 pages to go. Thank you Abats for putting into words what I have been thinking. This hysteria is designed to get people ready for the mandatory vaccination and whatever the desired result of that vaccination is by our "controlers". I have been going through past C sessions and threads related to viruses and vaccines and can see how the "official science" being promoted is a very large part of the "programming" which is complete. I feel like a very big test of our conscience and souls is coming up when this mandatory vaccine comes out. It would not surprise me if it also linked to some type of social/financial credit system after a financial reset of the economy.

Thank you all for your updates, thoughts, and sharing of experiences. This is the time we have been sent and prepared for! As the Cs said, paraphrasing (we are information into chaos, light into darkness, love into fear).

The comment came in a discussion of finances so I'm wondering if it has a financial connotation, like the flattening of stock markets or something? Drop of value of money? Something like that?

But then, it could also mean something cosmically catastrophic, like an asteroid dropping somewhere.

Q: (Guest:SD) Is there a time by which I should definitely be in France?

A: April drop dead date.

C's sounded they might have also meant ~2021 [in our current case] maybe a year after this Corona scare, when everything returns to normal, more or less, then the heavyweight, Yersinia-class viruses arrive and the people will be dropping en masse.

Tens of thousands die every flu season. Where has all this concern been up til now? Where were these strict warnings and measures then? The whole thing is overblown for nefarious agendas not their sudden concern and worry, IMO.

This video gives me very strange vibes. Is that patient in extreme right hand bed on a mobile??? Of course the corridors are full of guerneys. They always are this time of year. The White Helmets spring to mind.,and I am really trying to not be cynical here.

I would like to ask the same question, and add if an adult is forced to vaccinate or a child, how best possible way we can counteract the negative effects of the vaccine?

One thing that could be taken into consideration, is the moon phases and signs.

For example, it is traditionally known, that no procedures should be done (surgeries, etc.) when the moon is waxing and NEVER on a full moon. That way complications are more probable.

If I have understood correctly, a vaccination that is given on a full moon when the moon is in Aries (governs the top of the head to the nose), could potentially increase the possibility of the child developing autism.

Best times would be when the moon is waning, and near or on the new moon.

The method by which the moon phases and signs affect nature, animals and humans are unknown presently (to my knowledge), but through the millennia they have been seen to have immense effect.

An excellent source is the book "Moon Time":

Last edited:
C's sounded they might have also meant ~2021 [in our current case] maybe a year after this Corona scare, when everything returns to normal, more or less, then the heavyweight, Yersinia-class viruses arrive and the people will be dropping en masse.
That may well be the case even though Yersinia is a bacterial genus, not a virus. In fact, viruses might sometimes enhance the host's ability to survive.

Back
Top Bottom