Ice Age Preparation ?

All I know is that life is not that valuable to have to dehumanize myself to kill to survive. Let the meek inherit the earth... If it happens to be the psychopaths / sociopaths, so be it. They can have this crap hole and all of it's "excitement".
This was unfortunate to read when first seen weeks ago, comments back then in mind were "DELETE THIS". This is low self-worth / self-deprecating at best, if not outright self-hating self-sacrificing nonsense at worst, either way a negative belief system. Remove. You're worth better than this.

It will sound really defeatist, but I don't see the point of putting any effort into survival. And to be honest, even if you were trying to learn new skills now to be more prepared following the shift. There are so many factors into play, that you may die before ever using them. And even if you get to use them, the haunting question to me is what would be the point of survival in such a world?
[frown] What percentage of those here are genuinely curious / interested in seeing what's on the other side of everything that stands between now and "new world coming"? :-(

Personally, I'd rather do most all I can to survive whatever might be coming and help others do the same within the limits of not sacrificing trying to serve others and becoming some kind of monster just for the sake of survival. The way the conversation has turned makes me think of the book by Victor Frankl - 'Man's Search for Meaning' and what he went through to pass on what he learned from being in the concentration camps, etc. What if he had just given up and didn't strive to survive with as much dignity and morals as he could? All the people that have learned something from him would have missed out. The same for Solzhenitsyn's work and life. What about if Lobaczewski had given up? What if all the great minds and ideas of the world had not happened because they met resistance and trying times and people with those minds and ideas had given into pessimism and a nihilistic view of things. Throw in the ideas of Jordan Peterson as a guide to this IMO. Struggle to find meaning. Survival and understanding that you might help and teach others who are struggling.
:thup:

I won't be one of those who will go crazy by losing their TV, cellphone, drugs, coffee and cigarettes, though.
I would stock up on organic tobacco in whatever form it can be obtained, be it cigarettes or cigars, if only for next-Ebola / "Plague Time" purposes.

As long as surviving of our loved ones and ourselves is doable with decency, it is something that should be done as best as possible in accordance with the values of striving towards STO. Not by all means though, since bodily survival shouldn't be the main priority at all, but rather a tool to something like being of the best help as possible both for ourselves and others. Learning skills and the like, viewed in this context, is very good, meaningful and spiritual.
:thup:

To believe in survival in any and all conditions is in itself STS, a blind belief in infinite power. I would rather die than have to get to the point of shooting competition in order that my family and I survive. You can judge that as giving up and I can judge your blind belief in survival as ignorant.
Clean house.
Delete.
Purge.
Remove.
Reprogram.
Disperseth thy negative gravityeth.

Therefore, we must be unwavering in strength of resolve—and absolute in our conviction, in action.
Indeed; learn how to fight quickly and efficiently. ("Quick beats fast.")

I've not heard that one before, so I had a quick lookup:
It seems like no one bothered to look at the link that was part of the quote and just started looking at other things instead and jumping to all their conclusions from such instead?

as if somehow someone is in poverty because they think about it or worry about it
Daily "monkey mind" mental chatter do not reality make. (Deep-level subconscious programs, emotional beliefs and issues, etc., do.) People end up in poverty for many reasons, primarily the inculcated beliefs systems of/from parents, society etc. that arise during a typical default-standard upbringing. ("Basically, you have to un-brainwash yourself. Because unless your parents are entrepreneurs, the way you were raised and the people you've been surrounded with almost undoubtedly imparted on you this toxic, scarcity 'average person' mindset.") This typically never changes for the average person and thus remains fixed for life. Some find these sub-processes within them and start hacking away.

But many are in a system that does not give back equally in terms of wages what they put in, tie that in with a global computer banking/investing system and you got the dystopia happening TODAY.
Is that the justifying excuse for being a part of the "have-nots" of the world, which, "in time", would lead to one invariably ending up in a bleak, nihilistic living situation? Why wasn't such a possible future anticipated and thus headed-off? It's one thing to "see" how absolutely bad things are in the world, it's another to use that as the justifying "reason" to be a direct part of it instead of counteracting / protecting against it.

I don't see how we can think our way to abundance and ease situations when the facts show that things as bad as they are will GET WORSE.
With a self-defeating bleak, negative mindset like that, sure, anyone would "unfortunately" ("How could this possibly happen?!?!" "Must have been just my terrible luck..." "How lucky those other guys we heard rumors about in their safe place are...") end up in "the worst" of scarcity and lack situations rather than huddled up in warm with a small group of others that have things somewhat comfortable and functional in terms of survival. Things may not be the greatest, but their situation sure would beat that of "The Road"'s, etc.

I hope you can help and clarify things
https://cassiopaea.org/the-wave-chapter-26 said:
A: Remember, most all power necessary for altering reality and physicality is contained within the belief center of the mind. This is something you will understand more closely when you reach 4th density reality where physicality is no longer a prison, but is instead, your home, for you to alter as you please. In your current state, you have the misinterpretation of believing that reality is finite and therein lies your difficulty with finite physical existence. We are surprised that you are still not able to completely grasp this concept.

Q: (L) Alright. So, when I gave these talks here at these meetings we had a few years ago, and I described making a decision to help and just do one thing after another, day after day; in making such choices one day after the other, will this gradually move you step-by-step to a different timeline?
A: Yes
Q: (L) So it's accumulation of daily steps, daily choices, daily activities?
A: Yes and it would be extremely beneficial if more of your members learned and practiced this.
Q: (L) Can you be more specific about that?
A: For those who find themselves in a life situation that is less than desirable or optimal, small daily acts that declare their affinity for another reality will accumulate and trigger a phase transition.
Q: (L) Well, okay... You've said steps, daily steps. You don't like the reality that you're in so you look around yourself and you see things about your reality that you don't like... I mean, what kind of first daily steps can you take? If you're in a reality that's freaking controlling you and everything around you, how can you take steps? So many people are in situations where they can't even do that sort of thing. What kind of steps can people take at the most basic level?
A: Changing the mode of self-presentation and self-representation is the most basic.
Q: (Galatea)
So like, changing habits?
A: Yes
Q: (Galatea) Changes in lifestyle here and there.
(L) Yeah, changes in your lifestyle?
(Perceval) Changes in your mode of self-presentation is kind of like what you identify with, ya know? It gets into what we were just talking about earlier. If a person is wearing clothes that identify him with a certain aspect of common popular culture, then if you are at odds with the world at large because of the insanity and suffering, that would be one of the first things to change: you[r] identification with “popular culture”.
(L) So in other words, if you are not at home in the world the way it is and the way it has grown and the way it has developed, you need to put yourself into a different world NOW with small changes.
(Perceval) And at least stop identifying with this one. All the aspects that popular culture today pushes on people as means to identify with the reality of this world and what makes it tick - which is all kind of depraved and dysfunctional... And people absorb that and they start wearing clothes, and speaking differently, and that's all nothing but identifying with a manufactured aspect of this world and culture.
(L) Hairdos, clothing...
(Perceval) Anything.
(L) If you want to be part of a completely different world... In a sense, it's kinda like some of these people that belong to these organizations that like medieval stuff. So, they all get dressed up, and they have meetings, they have mock battles or whatever.
(Perceval) If there's enough bleedthrough, those people are gonna find themselves living 400 years ago! [laughter]
(L) And then dress: the whole Gothic thing, painting their nails black, and that identifies them with that “Goth” reality, so that's the timeline that they'll go into...
(Galatea) So basically, be the change that you want to see.
(L) Yeah. Be the change you want to see. I guess begin to model yourself on the people that you want to be LIKE or be WITH.
(Pierre)
It goes beyond presentation and appearances. With those medieval guys, for example, that's the visible manifestation of what they like, what they think about...
(L) Yeah, how you present yourself is about what the values are that go with certain ways of appearing, like having self-respect, care for yourself, external considering, and so on. I mean, some of the hairdos these days are just completely... They disrespect the fact that they're a woman or the fact that they're a man and most of all that they are human beings.
(Pierre) And even the fundamental notion of beauty. It's almost like disrespecting the universe.
(L) So these are the kinds of small changes people can make. And by making these changes, what then happens?
A: Will attract the new reality incrementally.
Q: (Chu)
I guess it's like becoming a better antenna for what you want to attract. Your outward appearance and how you present yourself... But then they said self-representation? That would attract the reality. It already exists somewhere, so it's not like you create it.
(L) You move yourself towards it by activating it in your own life.
(Perceval)
We've been trying to attract a reality where the USA gets its ass handed to it... [laughter]
(L) And it looks like it's happening!
(PoB) But there are still people in this reality for whom what's going on now is not the most desirable development. So, why are they here if they didn't work towards this outcome?
(Perceval) There's probably a merging or overlapping of realities...
A: Many splits and merges yet to come. Keep in mind that such transitions can be rather chaotic as you have learned.

Have you read The Wave series?
Hello book copies.

How about you give some facts at how a change in belief systems can turn people who are in wage slavery/debt in an entropic economy into more wholesome situations?
The French collectively have the right idea / intentions and are working toward that end. Those in the US, at the current time, due to the oppressive overhead of the control system, have to work like seeds in dirt preparing to sprout.

Absorb the information, act accordingly, but keep acting.

Why stop just because it all seems hopeless? Are our current lives going to mean anything in a billion years somewhere across the galaxy? Nope. So why bother getting up to eat breakfast and go about your daily chores and think and work and Work, etc?

Because.., why not? It's Fun. It's a Game. It's a Lesson. You can do it in a way which increases or decreases spirit. You're going to die anyway, why not enjoy your time on the court/stage/track? You didn't come here to be safe or to be here forever. You came to play and to act and to climb! If you were a character in a story, be the character the reader would admire and look forward to reading about in the next pages and chapters. The fact that an Ice Age may bury your house this Winter or next shouldn't make any difference. -Other than to perhaps drive home the point that time is precious and that wasting it is silly! And if it does... Ha ha! "And then, an actual Ice Age buried my house! All my little woodpiles and the clothes line project..? THUMP! Gone under ten meters of snow!"

And the audience laughs with you at the audacity of it all. But only if you take in the story and know that it's worth telling.

"Trust in the Universe and the Universe will be Trusting"

Personally, I've stocked away about a half-year's worth of food and supplies. I might do more. It's good to have food on hand. But I'm not going to do it out of fear. If I'm feeling scared, then that's the wrong head-space. I'm going to do it because it's an interesting problem to solve.

I'm taking a huge risk, I figure, living where I do. The maps all show past ice ages having made my region unlivable. So that sucks. That'll end my game time early.

But maybe something will come up where moving becomes the next obvious step. I'll think about it. See how important it will become and take the appropriate steps if/when they present themselves. Trust the plan. Each of us has one on the soul level. At the moment, holding fast seems like the right thing to do. But I'll plan in the back of my mind how to move fast and effectively should the time come. Money put aside. Travel documents prepared. Backpack at ready.

The C's once suggested to approach the future with the openness of a young child, with curiosity and interest and trust. I like that, and I think then tempering it with adult awareness and knowledge rounds out the equation.

Divide by Zero,

We all get discouraged. It's not an easy place to be (3D STS). It almost makes you want to be someplace better (4D STO?, even 5D sounds good sometimes). I actually believe you when you say you rather go to 5D than survive if it means hurting others.

Just keep in mind you are not alone. And as far as spirituality goes the Cs say "Life is religion". While we're still alive we can live our lives and "Do the best" we can. What more could the universe ask of us?

And I think you should not "anticipate" (not so easy I know). I believe the future is "open". Does that mean we don't have to Work at it to find the future we want? I don't think so. As Laura says "There's no free lunch". Yes, all this is an almost unbelievable experiment.

I think you more than almost anyone here should know what happens when you "Divide by Zero".

Is the cup half empty or half full?

If you consider yourself completely neutral then that (to me) would say you are "open" to possibilities.

Let us know the kind of world you want to see. Maybe we can all help you/us get there.

After all, you say:

True faith is open to challenge.

Holy hell DBZ that's a cowardly defeatist attitude if I've ever seen one.If you're so useless why do you bother living now?If you can't be more useful than some lost cashier in a post apocalypse,may I ask what the hell have you been doing all this time? The fact that you can't even conceive of a situation in which you have the right to defend yourself and/or your family with violence shows incredible hatred for life,this most precious of gifts. Do you want to see yourself as ''good'' so badly that you'd be capable of watching your family robbed and/or murdered and maintain the same attitude?

The thing about there being a ''whole new world'' is that somebody has to build it,it doesn't come about as if by magic.And how do you expect an entirely new philosophy to spring into life when no one around you has a clue? I've seen this attitude before and it disgusts me,what a disservice to all of the ancestors that had to survive through thick and thin just for you to be so ungrateful,what disrespect to your family that you would consider them beneath bandits and raiders,what smug self righteous attitude that would allow evil to thrive just because you can't be bothered to survive.

I've never killed a man and I'm not particularly brave.I don't imagine it will be easy to kill someone,but should they break into my house you can be damn sure I'll put up a fight.
If death comes so be it,but there's no reason to make it easy on the reaper.
To those who can,train,study and survive.Someone has to rebuild,better you than psychos.To those who can't,we'll meet on the other side.And to cowards : good riddance.

P.S. I just wanted to say something on the topic of building societies and their relationship to 3 mythical figures,namely : Prometheus,Sisyphus and Atlas. I've given this some thought over the last couple of weeks and I think that the reason those 3 are so important (in my view) is that in some way,shape or form they lie at the beginning of every society or civilization.

Prometheus is the archetype that brings wisdom and knowledge,scientific and philosophical progress.As such individuals who embody this are often (in our era specifically) sidelined and either squashed by governments/corporations via legal and illicit means (blackmail,threats,murder) and generally ignored.This is most obvious in areas of parapsychology and technology,since acceptance of the more ''out there'' ideas by the common man would drastically change society. Those who embody this ideal must be prepared to face ridicule and dismissal,however it matters not.If your ideas are valid let them be self evident in practice,but be weary of vultures.

Atlas is important in the sense of accepting suffering that does (and will) come.Everyone on this forum is an Atlas of sorts,since you carry the weight of the world on your shoulders.This knowledge is heavy.Atlas bears suffering and no matter how heavy it may seem he doesn't give up.He is the pillar on which everything else rests and you too can be a pillar of your community/family/group of friends if you choose to embody this ideal.All of nature does it's best to destroy societies through famine,cataclysms,ice ages and war.Only by the graces of those pillars does it last through the centuries.

And finally we come to Sisyphus.This is the one at the end of it all.He keeps rolling the giant boulder uphill only for it to roll back down and undo all of his effort.Similarly we must learn to accept that no matter how carefully we structure something,no matter how many contingency plans we have in place,no matter how much effort and suffering we put into it eventually somewhere somehow entropy will find it's way in.And all of your effort,your legacy,you and all your loved ones become little more than dust.
To know that no matter what I do it will be undone hasn't been easy to accept.In fact I still struggle with it.But there is beauty in knowing the end and working regardless,because in doing so you are expressing your love for life and respect for it's natural cycles.If I could sum the attitude up in a sentence it would be ''It will all collapse,but not today''.

Well batted, Skyalmian!
It seems like no one bothered to look at the link that was part of the quote and just started looking at other things instead and jumping to all their conclusions from such instead?
Actually, I did try to follow the link and also copy paste it in search bar but only got:

This page isn't available
The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

So it wasn't through lack of trying. I assumed because I don't have a Facebook account I couldn't access it, but the second re-linked quote (above) in your follow up post DID link straight through to the relevant page.
Thanks, very interesting!... And wasn't what I presumed... You have given me food for thought :lkj:

Divide by Zero,

We all get discouraged. It's not an easy place to be (3D STS). It almost makes you want to be someplace better (4D STO?, even 5D sounds good sometimes). I actually believe you when you say you rather go to 5D than survive if it means hurting others.

Just keep in mind you are not alone. And as far as spirituality goes the Cs say "Life is religion". While we're still alive we can live our lives and "Do the best" we can. What more could the universe ask of us?

Here is what the C's said as a reminder:

"Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past." People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the "Future." "

DBZ is a quintessential case of someone who is "stuck in third density thinking." The Universe is a school and yes, lessons can most certainly come in the form of unspeakable harshness in this very physical reality for those who are not really progressing. But for those who are, it's an interactive experience. In this very thread, the transcripts that tell us what we need to know about how that works, or very strongly hint in that direction, are laid out. We do what's prudent to prepare because we are paying attention and not shutting out reality. But then we continue to do what's in front of us to do, continuing to follow the threads both personal to us and as a group. And there's really no good reason not to enjoy the adventure as we go. Again the C's have admonished us not to be in such a hurry that we don't notice all the little gems along our pathway. I do not believe that this Universal school is my enemy.

I do not mean to offend, DBZ. I have respect for you. But I do wonder if there's anything anybody can say that would help you to get 'unstuck' in your thinking.

Right now human beings are gifted with a truly miraculous abundance of very easily accessible information, both about our world and our place in it as well as about ourselves, that is pretty much unprecedented as far as we know factually. At the same time it is also a time of great chaos in which it is very easy to loose track and fall into defeatists attitudes and feed the beast.

Now is the time, if there was ever one, to use all of this knowledge as best as possible to become physically as well as mentally as "impeccable" as possible (as Don Juan would put it), while it is still "quite easy" to do. IF the shit hits the fan, you can bet that those who haven't used this precious opportunity to the best of their abilities, will fold at the mere presence of real danger and petty tyrants.

Rest assured, if we think we don't have to do very serious and hard work right here and now, in EVERYTHING we do, a real bad situation will easily turn us into something quite unpleasant for everyone.

Now is the time to become real human beings via the absolutely crucial concept of external consideration used to its fullest capacity. If things get really bad, this will be the groundwork to not become another NAZI if you will.

The beauty of this concept is that even if nothing bad happens, you come out as a far better and reliable person for it, for yourself and others. So there is really no downside to it that I can see.

Jordan Peterson recently commented how easily people nowadays are triggered by the slightest "insults" just through comments from some strangers on the internet and how that compares to past times. People cave in nowadays so very easily, just by one little sentence from some stranger on the internet. As Peterson rightly commented, this doesn't bode well at all, because when you are confronted with real danger, lets say the mob banging at your door, how will you behave then, when just very little is needed to trigger you into dangerous behavior right now?

We are still very safe, but rest assured if things get really bad, like in Hitlers Germany, or Stalins Russia for example, that can look very different. So better keeping that firmly in mind every day and in everything we do. A real full blown Pathocracy, is something that we can't understand until we live in it. Now it is still not there, but when it is, you will know and need every little bit of strength you should accumulate right now, BEFORE that point even starts.

And again, even if that doesn't happen, you are becoming a better person through this practice of "preparing for the worst and hoping for the best". A win win situation IMO all around.

"Trust in the Universe and the Universe will be Trusting"

Personally, I've stocked away about a half-year's worth of food and supplies. I might do more. It's good to have food on hand. But I'm not going to do it out of fear. If I'm feeling scared, then that's the wrong head-space. I'm going to do it because it's an interesting problem to solve.

I'm taking a huge risk, I figure, living where I do. The maps all show past ice ages having made my region unlivable. So that sucks. That'll end my game time early.

Yeah, ugh, it sounds easier said than done. Maybe just seeing things disintegrate in this society is what makes me lose trust. On some level, it's part of the endgame, but on my level- as a human with feelings, it's scary and disappointing.

Holy hell DBZ that's a cowardly defeatist attitude if I've ever seen one.If you're so useless why do you bother living now?If you can't be more useful than some lost cashier in a post apocalypse,may I ask what the hell have you been doing all this time? The fact that you can't even conceive of a situation in which you have the right to defend yourself and/or your family with violence shows incredible hatred for life,this most precious of gifts. Do you want to see yourself as ''good'' so badly that you'd be capable of watching your family robbed and/or murdered and maintain the same attitude?

The thing about there being a ''whole new world'' is that somebody has to build it,it doesn't come about as if by magic.And how do you expect an entirely new philosophy to spring into life when no one around you has a clue? I've seen this attitude before and it disgusts me,what a disservice to all of the ancestors that had to survive through thick and thin just for you to be so ungrateful,what disrespect to your family that you would consider them beneath bandits and raiders,what smug self righteous attitude that would allow evil to thrive just because you can't be bothered to survive.

Not useless, but not motivated... Maybe that will change when things change, but it feels like we are in a crash in slow motion on this planet.
I never said that I wanted to be good. I think it's a pipe dream.
A lot of people act good/nice and don't say what needs to be said in order to keep up this image.
When things bother me and I disagree, I am not afraid to voice it. But the issue is that this is the minority, otherwise things wouldn't have been able to progress this far. Yes, I am angry that many people (authoritarian followers) keep silent during injustice and pretty much hand over their power to the corrupt leaders. Without this dynamic, many horrible things in history would not have been able to progress this far.

I will put up a fight and very well may die for it, rather than to conform to survive. Frankl learned how to stay in a concentration camp and survive, but I don't think I'd have the patience to stay in that situation, instead I'd be one of the fools that gets shot trying to sneak out. That's what I was trying to say about drawing the line about survival- at what cost? Is it worth going through the torture and PTSD, etc? Generations after that survived still have the scars- some turning into hardened Pro-Israel supporters. I guess things will work out as they are supposed to, based on what lessons we need. I'm overthinking it!

DBZ is a quintessential case of someone who is "stuck in third density thinking." The Universe is a school and yes, lessons can most certainly come in the form of unspeakable harshness in this very physical reality for those who are not really progressing. But for those who are, it's an interactive experience. In this very thread, the transcripts that tell us what we need to know about how that works, or very strongly hint in that direction, are laid out. We do what's prudent to prepare because we are paying attention and not shutting out reality. But then we continue to do what's in front of us to do, continuing to follow the threads both personal to us and as a group. And there's really no good reason not to enjoy the adventure as we go. Again the C's have admonished us not to be in such a hurry that we don't notice all the little gems along our pathway. I do not believe that this Universal school is my enemy.

I do not mean to offend, DBZ. I have respect for you. But I do wonder if there's anything anybody can say that would help you to get 'unstuck' in your thinking.

No offense taken!
Besides stockpiling up some things, I don't see how I could move myself and my family out to some place. It's frustrating, but we all have to work to pay the bills. Anyway, we don't know if/how this next ice age will happen. Suspicious0bservers had mentioned that there was a 90 degree then 90 deg physical flip way back that wasn't as simple as a single shift. Who knows what parts of the world may be ice? In one of the simulations, Antartica was shifted close to the equator!

I think you more than almost anyone here should know what happens when you "Divide by Zero".

Is the cup half empty or half full?

If you consider yourself completely neutral then that (to me) would say you are "open" to possibilities.

Let us know the kind of world you want to see. Maybe we can all help you/us get there.

I chose the name because it's indeterminate at that state. Approach from positive to zero, you get infinity. Approach from negative to zero, you get -infinity.
It's like how the C's describe predicting the future: it's not set.

I have to learn how to let go of this stress. 3rd density survival thinking and overthinking gets on my nerves and makes me frustrated because I am looking at it from the context of the current day society, which is really backwards. The one big thing I would welcome is technology crashing, because even though I work with it, I see it only making things worse. It also concentrates a lot of control in the hands of the few, with the authoritarian followers happily giving up control for their "happiness" and "ease".

It's like how the C's describe predicting the future: it's not set.
Yes, but you're using this to rationalize, and keeping yourself "stuck in third density thinking". I can get like this too sometimes, that's why this forum is important to keep me in check and focused.
DBZ, you're one of the most longtime members on this forum... You know- come rain or shine you are planted where you are TO GROW! You must take stock of that!

Yes, but you're using this to rationalize, and keeping yourself "stuck in third density thinking". I can get like this too sometimes, that's why this forum is important to keep me in check and focused.
DBZ, you're one of the most longtime members on this forum... You know- come rain or shine you are planted where you are TO GROW! You must take stock of that!

I must be thick. Third density follows third density physics.... cause and effect. History repeats and so on. What gets me is how then something that is a non-linear idea can apply to a linear 3d world?

Just because I've been around since 2000 (before this forum) doesn't make me know any more. The Wave was in progress and I read it with much excitement. Why? Because it said what no other source dared to say. That includes the optimistic YCYOR stuff that I am still allergic to. Before cass, I wanted so much to believe in the YCYOR system. Its easier to believe that suffering here was something that I created, to give this feeling of control. But The Wave shattered that. Later on, when the forum turned more into looking into conspiracy, many fled because they were more interested in the higher level control system- while in fact it is the 3d control system in front of our eyes that is what does the bidding of higher densities.

I think with time I have lost energy, growing tired of things that seem to just gradually change (for the worse). No, I still cannot think that by thinking positive, I will shift myself into a better receivership capacity. In a state where things are pretty bleak, to believe that is a form of wishful thinking. I also see it as a reason why people keep on reincarnating, to somehow get what they wanted. Again, Caesar who I have in my signature, pretty much gave up on trying to get what he wanted. Is he defeatist? Am I defeatist to accept that society and this world is the way it is (and will be) because that is the way that it wants to be? Who is Caesar or you or I to think it wants better, and somehow we can make it better?

See the issue- what Caesar said - pretty much he gave up. Why am I wrong to feel upset, angry, and scared that things very well will NOT change for the better? What if anticipating that things may get better is actually restricting it- as the C's say "anticipation restricts". I'm reminded of the Wizard of OZ, which Goyacobol quoted in a previous session. The story was about a girl who wanted to go back home, away from the drama of Oz. What if some of us feel tired of the drama here? She could have decided to stay, for more excitement instead of wanting to go home. What if this place does not feel like home to me?

I must be thick. Third density follows third density physics.... cause and effect. History repeats and so on. What gets me is how then something that is a non-linear idea can apply to a linear 3d world?

Again, Caesar who I have in my signature, pretty much gave up on trying to get what he wanted. Is he defeatist? Am I defeatist to accept that society and this world is the way it is (and will be) because that is the way that it wants to be? Who is Caesar or you or I to think it wants better, and somehow we can make it better?

See the issue- what Caesar said - pretty much he gave up. Why am I wrong to feel upset, angry, and scared that things very well will NOT change for the better?
Except that Caesar actually tried and got most of the way there.If he were less forgiving to his enemies and kept a closer eye on his allies he would not have been betrayed the way he was. With a 300/2 win/loss ratio and a loyal army at his behest he achieved almost everything needed to change the world.Cassies mentioned that were he not assassinated he would have.
He himself brought up the fact that he had friends whom he trusted but they didn't want power.Power always comes with problems,you always have to make hard decisions,there'll always be blood on your hands.But I wonder,had his friends not been so meek would his story have ended the way it did? Caesar is an example in more ways than one,he's an example of betrayal,he shows us that ordinary men are unreliable and that even forgiveness should have limits.There are painful lessons in his story,but they're there to be used,not ignored.

And since you brought up escaping from concentration camps,I'll bring up someone that did. Alexander Zass was a prisoner of war during WW1.He was a Russian strongman who spent some time training.It's precisely that strength that helped him escape.From Wiki ''During World War I, Zass served in the Russian army, fighting against the Austrians. However, Zass was taken as a prisoner of war four times, but managed to escape each time. As a prisoner, he pushed and pulled his cell bars as part of strength training, which was cited as an example of the effectiveness of isometrics. At least one of his escapes involved him 'breaking chains and bending bars'. He went on to promote the use of isometric exercises. '' At one point he simply tore through a chain-link fence and ran away. The more skills you have at your disposal,the easier it is to survive. Your solution is to just leave this problem to others because you simply ''don't fit''. Guess what pal,we're all sick of the SJW's and neo commies and the malicious media and governments that seek only control and corporations that poison people for dosh.If you really didn't fit,like so many before you would literally disappear.But you didn't,you're still here.And so are we.

That includes the optimistic YCYOR stuff that I am still allergic to. Before Cass, I wanted so much to believe in the YCYOR system. It's easier to believe that suffering here was something that I created, to give this feeling of control.
That stuff is more or less creative visualization, subjectivity, and wishful thinking layered on top of a lifetime of buffers, programs, etc. mental, emotional, and psychological issues, with none of the deep-clearing Work. That's why it doesn't work.

I still cannot think that by thinking positive, I will shift myself into a better receivership capacity.
That's not what was meant—there is no "doing" ("thinking positive") or other form of attempting to "get" something with regard to what was mentioned, but rather to find and remove something within that is already there, deleting a heretofore hidden negative ("dispersing gravity").

That stuff is more or less creative visualization, subjectivity, and wishful thinking layered on top of a lifetime of buffers, programs, etc. mental, emotional, and psychological issues, with none of the deep-clearing Work. That's why it doesn't work.

That's not what was meant—there is no "doing" ("thinking positive") or other form of attempting to "get" something with regard to what was mentioned, but rather to find and remove something within that is already there, deleting a heretofore hidden negative ("dispersing gravity").

Dispersing gravity doesn't happen in 3d... the C's even explained how it's related to the way time works here. Time here IS cause and effect, and there's a bit of a discussion on the Dec 1, 2018 session about what gravity being the binder really means.

I'm sorry but I tried to see what you mean by following your twitter and it does sound like a form of ycyor focused on being successful enough to buy fancy gifts for people etc. I'm going by the comments that you retweeted. I guess you could just be "liking" those comments to be nice, but I don't see anything of substance in them. Maybe I'm cursed, maybe I'm not. Maybe I just am allergic.

Your other post where you cross out the negative feelings/thoughts I had in my past comments because they're not constructive reminds me of this part of Donnie Darko:
I'm not trying to justify my negative feelings, but work through them. What do you do when you feel upset, tired, or any other "crappy" emotion that "limits"? Or do you just not feel those feelings anymore?

Last edited:
Except that Caesar actually tried and got most of the way there.If he were less forgiving to his enemies and kept a closer eye on his allies he would not have been betrayed the way he was. With a 300/2 win/loss ratio and a loyal army at his behest he achieved almost everything needed to change the world.Cassies mentioned that were he not assassinated he would have.
He himself brought up the fact that he had friends whom he trusted but they didn't want power.Power always comes with problems,you always have to make hard decisions,there'll always be blood on your hands.But I wonder,had his friends not been so meek would his story have ended the way it did? Caesar is an example in more ways than one,he's an example of betrayal,he shows us that ordinary men are unreliable and that even forgiveness should have limits.There are painful lessons in his story,but they're there to be used,not ignored.

Yes, but that's my point... the Chinese Dynastic cycle shows that good societies lead to corruption. Caesar wanted better and most sane/non-psychopathic people are not looking for power or wealth. So, it seems that the system is stacked against those who are honest/fair/truthful and stacked for those who seek power. As a comedian said: Those who want to be president should be exlcuded from being allowed to be!

What says "this time" will be any different than in the past? Am I any smarter/better than the past people who tried and tried? Deep down, that is why I changed from a hopeful guy into a "realist". Even in the book Learned Optimism, we learn that the optimistic mindset tends to think they have the power of control even when they don't. It's a delusion in itself that is rewarded in 3d "good times", but in the bad times, a more realistic/honest analysis tends to survive. For some reason, this realist/pessimist ME still exists now, but I still don't feel like I am much of use in this society that rather believe in lies like global warming or infinite growth (the economy- including the idiotic things Trump claims that will help the working class- which DOES NOT).

Back
Top Bottom