Q source / Qanon

#964 said:
Why did Kim travel to China?
Why was travel impossible in the past?
What changed?
What constitutes the need for a F2F meeting v. secured call?
What US publicly traded co. previously entered N. Korea to establish comms?
Think logically.
WHY DID GOOG VISIT N KOREA?
WHY WOULD THE FORMER CHAIRMAN & CEO [HIMSELF] OF GOOG/ALPHABET PERSONALLY ATTEND?
Who is Sergey Brin?
Where was Sergey born?
Track the 'FAMILY' - IMPORTANT.
Think COLD WAR.
Think KGB.
US, China, N Korea [3].
FACEBOOK data dump?
Who made it public?
Who sold shares -30 days from announcement?
You can't imagine the magnitude of this.
Constitutional CRISIS.
Twitter coming soon.
GOOG coming soon.
AMAZON coming soon.
MICROSOFT coming soon.
+12
Current censorship all relates to push for power [mid-terms].
LAST STAND.
Election FRAUD cases OPEN - DOJ [many].
Follow the FAMILY.
Follow resignations [Business/Gov't].
BIDEN/CHINA VERY IMPORTANT MARKER.
Who made it public?
Who really made it public?
Who is making it all public?
WE ARE THE GATEKEEPERS OF ALL [BY ALL WE MEAN ALL] INFORMATION.
U1>CAN>EU>RUSSIA>IRAN>NK>SYRIA>PAK>>>
IRAN NEXT.
$700B - MILITARY [THIS YEAR].
WHY IS THE MILITARY SO IMPORTANT?
RE_READ ALL.
NATIONAL SECURITY.
NATIONAL SECURITY.
These people are STUPID.
Art of the Deal.
TIDAL WAVE INCOMING.
BUCKLE UP.
Q

#967 said:
What does the house cleaning represent?
We always knew.
Final stage.
What does NK represent?
Threat.
Safeguard.
Insurance.
POOF!
KIM TO CHINA REPRESENTS SOMETHING VITAL [KEY].
Many will be buried before exposed [them/self].
FF / DISTRACTIONS.
Q

#969 said:
PARKLAND is a DISTRACTION.
PARKLAND was specifically organized & designed to DISTRACT [TEST] - watch the news.
ACTORS are ACTING.
FAKE.
NO POWER.
JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED TO THOSE PLAYING THE GAME [ALL].
GUNS ARE SAFE.
TRUST THE PLAN.
Q

One man’s opinion: “Q is NOT real.” March 27, 2018
http://themillenniumreport.com/2018/03/one-mans-opinion-q-is-not-real/

But that doesn’t mean Q is not red-pilling a LOT of patriots.

However, sometimes the red-pill can turn the water into red kool-aid.

Is that where we are now? State of the Nation

Norton60 left the following comment under the most recent Lionel Nation video.

It well worth reading for every single patriot.

by northon60

Q is NOT real. While initially it was a positive thing, making people research to become aware of some things, to expand their thinking. The instant it started issuing “orders” like “trust so-and-so”, everyone should have taking that as a warning. Now it is a negative, because it has developed a cult-following who have shut down critical thinking, and who “trust Q” rather than taking in the real world right in front of them. This is VERY toxic, as it has pablum-fed the masses into silence, while real world things are going horribly wrong.

Look around you, people. You are being LIED TO, on many fronts, particularly foreign policy and wars. It is now extremely dangerous, and because everyone is distracted by silliness, the much-needed pushback against wars, atrocious appointments, and LIES is absent. The shadow gov’t/deep state is WINNING. One false flag and it’s nuclear war. NOBODY “wins” that, no matter what some delusional idiots say. But yeah, “Trust Trump/Sessions/(insert name)”.

The so-called “political right” see themselves as “red-pilled”, but they fell into the same trap the so-called “left” did, and just as easily. Time to wake up and come back to reality folks, and I mean BOTH sides. Number 1 priority should be STOPPING WARS. That requires MASSIVE pushback against the lies being used to create wars from ALL sides, including Trump and the insane people he has surrounded himself with. Stop looking for heroes to worship, stop going along to get along, stop making excuses for bad behaviour/bad policy, and stop believing BULLSHIT (yes, it comes from Fox News, too).

The number 1 priority should be peace through DIPLOMACY, not war, not ridiculous fake outrage after faked “chemical attacks”, not through lies and subversion, not through disgusting bullying of targeted countries, not through the abuse of political power to immorally eliminate competition in global markets euphemistically termed “sanctions”, and certainly not through the disgrace known as “regime change”.

Get it together, people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3le_qBImE9U (15:43 min.)

The number 1 priority should be peace through DIPLOMACY, not war, not ridiculous fake outrage after faked “chemical attacks”, not through lies and subversion, not through disgusting bullying of targeted countries, not through the abuse of political power to immorally eliminate competition in global markets euphemistically termed “sanctions”, and certainly not through the disgrace known as “regime change”.

I don't think I've seen anyone following Q across any of the platforms who is advocating for "more war". The whole point of the business with North Korea was to get things to a point where there could be peace through diplomacy, which right now looks possible even through the lens of the MSM. The "fighting ISIS" and the Syria bombing last spring ("the day Donald Trump finally became president" according to the MSM warhawks, wasn't it?) are distasteful in the sense of continuing overseas conflict, but it must be just about as impossible for Trump to end all wars and pull all troops home at once as it would be to arrest all top-level pedophiles and/or Deep State conspirators at once without going through a process first. The "Iran Next" that Q speaks of presumably refers to the belligerent elements in Iran controlled/influenced by Deep State actors who will be taken out behind the scenes similar to what appears to have happened in NK. Maybe some bad people get killed in these operations but it should all go down without a single "war" shot being fired on a new front that was not already active before Trump took office.

The appointment of evil war-mongering walrus John Bolton understandably makes people nervous but there are easily imaginable scenarios where he is there to provide optics, perhaps without even understanding it himself, that will lead to a diplomatic solution similar to what appears to be taking place with NK. If somehow the US does initiate a hot war with Iran where civilians die, I don't think the Q crowd is going to be cheering it on. The "war is a tool of the banksters" sentiment seems pretty clear among them.

And down the rabbit hole we go!

#XFILES #OWAS
4/2 Trump/Nixon: #XFILES and P_RKLAND DAD #OWAS Child Trafficking (57m) from "You Are Free TV"
Published on Apr 2, 2018
"While we are inundated with organized pedophilia exposed by the Trump Team arrests, we also have intel of Trump's connection to the Secret Space Program!"

Quote from: mega-agnostic
"The "Iran Next" that Q speaks of presumably refers to the belligerent elements in Iran controlled/influenced by Deep State actors who will be taken out behind the scenes similar to what appears to have happened in NK. Maybe some bad people get killed in these operations but it should all go down without a single "war" shot being fired on a new front that was not already active before Trump took office."

"The appointment of evil war-mongering walrus John Bolton understandably makes people nervous but there are easily imaginable scenarios where he is there to provide optics, perhaps without even understanding it himself, that will lead to a diplomatic solution similar to what appears to be taking place with NK. If somehow the US does initiate a hot war with Iran where civilians die, I don't think the Q crowd is going to be cheering it on. The "war is a tool of the banksters" sentiment seems pretty clear among them."

I'm leaning towards some of the same thoughts, as the bolded above. In regards to Iran, back at the end of December 2017, the
former President of Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad had been arrested for inciting unrest against the government and claiming "some of Iran's current leaders are 'detached'. In my opinion, Ahmadinejad had the Iranian people's interests, as his first priority and the current President, Hassan Rouhani's government is steering the country in the opposite direction?

_Former Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is ‘arrested' | Daily Mail Online

I'm not sure, how John Bolton fits into "all of this" but Bolton certainly has a reputation.

In referencing the Q Posts, I have been reviewing some of Dr. Jerome Corsi's "Aanon Posts" but his videos tend to be time consuming and drawn-out. There's also the subtle hints in Corsi's opinions and narratives, that he's pro-Trump mainly because "Trump is for Israel"?

I have found videos by SpaceShot76 to be more informative and he cross-references Q's previous Posts, to get a better understanding of Q's messages. In this latest video by SpaceShot76 (4/6/18) he reviews Q's message on the 4 separate incidences where Military planes have recently crashed, as part of the Deep State's handi-work.
_

Quote from: mega-agnostic

"The appointment of evil war-mongering walrus John Bolton understandably makes people nervous but there are easily imaginable scenarios where he is there to provide optics, perhaps without even understanding it himself, that will lead to a diplomatic solution similar to what appears to be taking place with NK. If somehow the US does initiate a hot war with Iran where civilians die, I don't think the Q crowd is going to be cheering it on. The "war is a tool of the banksters" sentiment seems pretty clear among them."

I'm leaning towards some of the same thoughts, as the bolded above. In regards to Iran, back at the end of December 2017, the
former President of Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad had been arrested for inciting unrest against the government and claiming "some of Iran's current leaders are 'detached'. In my opinion, Ahmadinejad had the Iranian people's interests, as his first priority and the current President, Hassan Rouhani's government is steering the country in the opposite direction?

_Former Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is ‘arrested' | Daily Mail Online

I'm not sure, how John Bolton fits into "all of this" but Bolton certainly has a reputation.

In referencing the Q Posts, I have been reviewing some of Dr. Jerome Corsi's "Aanon Posts" but his videos tend to be time consuming and drawn-out. There's also the subtle hints in Corsi's opinions and narratives, that he's pro-Trump mainly because "Trump is for Israel".
_

Maybe Bolton is just a Right Wing Authoritarian, not a psychopath, and can be different under Trump than he was under Bush 43? We can only hope..

I wonder if Trump is "for Israel" for now, as a pick your battles / one thing at a time strategy. There was so much to deal with after decades of the corruption festering just in the US Government, maybe he's put resisting Israel on the back burner while he tackles the cluster-fudge of other stuff. Could be years before we find out if that's true or not.

In regard to Israel, other than posts from Nov. 11 '17 listing all of the world's central banks, the only time Q has mentioned it was here on March 10:
671668ff3e9131f0dde92a7339a5a478b3dd5d3f598da4d45c8960e9168df1af.jpeg
(quoting an anon who posted the graphic above):
What about Awan.
Is Israel involved?
Q:
We are saving Israel for last.
Very specific reason not mentioned a single time.
Q
And again more recently on April 4:
Example.
Gateway Bridge Project.
$1.8mm Cory Booker - Singapore.
$3.5mm Chuck Schumer - Israel.
$400k Chris Christie - Mary Pat US.
……..
Omnibus Bill.
The gift that keeps on giving.
Q

I don't think there is any reason to think Israeli psychopaths are going to get a pass compared to the rest of the world if this all actually goes down. The whole thing is a tangled mess with it being impossible to tell who is really funding/inciting whatever "terror" group on either side to do whatever provocation/response/provocation ad infinitum, but most Q researchers I've come across do not seem inclined to give Israel a complete pass. There's sort of a general acknowledgement that all the governments of the world have some level of corruption and all of it, or however much is humanly possible, needs to come out, and this Trump/Q movement is going to be the thing to do it. Here's hoping! :wow: To whatever extent Israel is at the heart of however much of it, I don't think they're going to get overlooked. Plus Q extensively goes after the Rothschilds, and isn't it pretty widely acknowledged that they pretty much founded modern Israel?

I've listened to Dr. Corsi quite a bit on the CBTS/Patriots' Soapbox/whatever it's called now livestream. Seems like a good and knowledgeable guy on the whole but he does have some ideological blind spots. When there was a rumor going around a couple months ago that Netanyahu might be forced to step down, Corsi got a seemingly related phone call while on the livestream and seemed pretty down about it. But who really knows all the details of who the good and bad actors are over there? Both public and behind the scenes? Hopefully Corsi will come around, and Cosmic Justice will be served on all sides. :-/

I think this is important: (3m:24s)

President Trump Weekly Address to the Nation
Published on Apr 7, 2018

Maybe Bolton is just a Right Wing Authoritarian, not a psychopath, and can be different under Trump than he was under Bush 43? We can only hope..

I wonder if Trump is "for Israel" for now, as a pick your battles / one thing at a time strategy. There was so much to deal with after decades of the corruption festering just in the US Government, maybe he's put resisting Israel on the back burner while he tackles the cluster-fudge of other stuff. Could be years before we find out if that's true or not.

Bolton as a Right Wing Authoritarian - now that you have suggested it - I think that you might be on to something! I hadn't thought of that angle?

I haven't come across any new articles on Bolton, since he met up with Mad-Dog-Mattis at the Pentagon. I'm curious, as to Trump's motives for putting Bolton in that position? From some recent reports, Mattis and John Kelly want no part of Bolton?

As for John Kelly, he might be "on his way - OUT"? Just up on Yahoo ...

John Kelly reportedly threatened to quit as Chief of Staff after falling out with Trump: Axios
White House Chief of Staff John Kelly reportedly 'blew up' at Trump, and threatened to quit
  • Chief of Staff John Kelly got into a heated argument with President Trump and threatened to quit, Axios reported Saturday.
  • The retired general was ultimately calmed by Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, the report added.
  • The story fanned new speculation that the relationship between Trump and his chief of staff is badly strained.
White House Chief of Staff John Kelly reportedly threatened to resign in late March, political website Axios reported on Saturday, adding to speculation of a rift between he and President Donald Trump.

On March 28, Kelly engaged in a heated Oval Office discussion with the president, according to the publication. While en route to his office, the retired general vowed to quit before Department of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen reportedly "talked him off a ledge."

A senior administration official told Axios that calling it a threat was "probably too strong, it was more venting frustration."

Since taking the reins as Chief of Staff, Kelly and Trump are said to have a tense relationship. The former has experienced difficulty reining in his impulsive boss, who is said to be isolating his top lieutenant from key decisions, according to a report in The Associated Press.

Staffers currently believe Kelly's days in the White House might be numbered, The AP reported, though talk of his imminent departure has swirled around Washington for some time.

With Environmental Protection Agency Chief Scott Pruitt also said to be on thin ice, political observers have been guessing which official might be next to depart an administration engulfed in multiple controversies.

Kelly and Trump are said to be at odds over whether Pruitt should be forced to step aside, with the EPA official also battered by scandal.
A White House spokesperson did not immediately respond to CNBC's request for comment.

Axios' full report can be found on its website.

As for ... Trump is "for Israel" - there's a few reports circulating that a phone call between the two leaders “grew tense” last Wednesday - over Trump wanting to withdraw Military Troops from Syria. Trump is now giving the withdrawal a 6 month timeline.

05/04/18 - Trump, Netanyahu speak by phone
_Trump, Netanyahu speak by phone

Trump reiterates US commitment to Israel’s security, leaders agree to continue close coordination to counter Iran's destabilizing activities. President Donald Trump and Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu spoke together by phone.

The call on Wednesday comes as Trump announced that he plans to pull all of the United States’ troops out of Syria, which lies on Israel’s northern border, within six month.

conversation “address(ed) recent developments in the Middle East. President Trump reiterated the commitment of the United States to Israel’s security and the two leaders agreed to continue their close coordination on countering Iran’s malign influence and destabilizing activities.”

A report of the conversation released by the Prime Minister’s Office said that Netanyahu “thanked President Trump for his commitment to Israel’s security and America’s support for Israel at the United Nations. The two leaders agreed to continue the close coordination between the two states in order to repel Iran’s aggression and its attempts to destabilize the region.”

The Associated Press reported Wednesday, citing two unnamed U.S. officials, that the discussion between the two leaders “grew tense” over Israeli concerns that a U.S. withdrawal from Syria will allow Iran to increase its influence there.

Just a comment on this:
The Associated Press reported Wednesday, citing two unnamed U.S. officials, that the discussion between the two leaders “grew tense” over Israeli concerns that a U.S. withdrawal from Syria will allow Iran to increase its influence there.

I think, Israel is using Iran as an excuse? What the State of Israel is really worried about, considering the Syrian Army and Russia are mopping up most of the terrorist around Damascus, the next target is the Golan Heights?

Back on 09/10/2017, an elite Syrian Brigade was sent to the Damascus-Golan Heights border.

Elite Syrian Army brigade shifts focus to Golan Heights
https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/elite-syrian-army-brigade-shifts-focus-golan-heights/

The elite 42nd Brigade (Ghiath Forces) of the 4th Mechanized Division were recently deployed from the eastern suburbs of Damascus to the Damascus-Golan Heights border.

According to a military source in Damascus, most of the Syrian Army’s 42nd Brigade was moved out of the Jobar suburb in east Damascus to the Beit Jinn pocket at the border of the Golan Heights.

Since their recent deployment to the Beit Jinn pocket, the Syrian Army’s 42nd Brigade has retaken several areas, including much of the northern farms and hilltops.

The 42nd Brigade has played an imperative role in the battle of Damascus these last 24 months, as their forces were responsible for capturing Darayya, Khan Al-Sheih, and Qaboun.

February 13th, 2018 - Israel Preps for Syrian War with Golan’s Oil and Water in its Sights
The Match is Lit: Israel Preps for Syrian War with Golan’s Oil and Water in its Sights

OLAN HEIGHTS – Soon after Saturday’s dangerous escalation involving Syria’s downing of an Israeli fighter jet in its airspace seemed to fizzle out, the Jerusalem Post reported that Israel was approaching the de-escalation period as a time to prepare for large-scale war with its northern neighbor by boosting its air defenses. According to those cited by the Post, convoys of missile-defense batteries have been relocated to the Israeli-Arab city of Baka al-Gharbiya and numerous other batteries have been sighted on highways throughout northern Israel.
While the deployment of air defenses to the country’s north seems to forebode an imminent conflict, some experts, like Ofer Zalzberg of the International Crisis Group think tank, have asserted that the recent escalation between Syria and Israel will remain contained, despite Israel’s apparent preparations for a large-scale conflict. “I think this incident is more likely to be contained because fundamentally it is a gradual attempt to renegotiate the so-called rules of the game,” Zalzberg told AFP, further suggesting that Russia should mediate in order to prevent the weekend’s events from sparking a regional war. Russia, for its part, seemed eager to halt the hostilities, as it urged the need to “avoid any measure that could lead to a dangerous escalation.”

Indeed, any escalation that would lead to a state of open conflict between Syria and Israel would surely spread, quickly involving Syrian allies including Iran and Lebanon’s Hezbollah and, potentially, more powerful nations like the United States and Russia.

Even if recent events fail to translate into a war between Israel and its northern neighbors, any attempts to prevent such a war – no matter how “successful” they may seem – will only be temporary at best. Israel, even prior to its establishment as a state in 1948, has been ever eager to annex southern Syria in order to gain access to key resources – first, fresh water and now, oil. It is this same desire that continues to motivate Israel’s aggression against its neighbors.

As Syria will not relinquish what is theirs as long as their sovereignty remains intact, Israel has sought to take such prizes through a variety of tactics ranging from illegal occupation to fomenting covert regime-change efforts. As those efforts have continued to fail, Israel has grown more and more desperate to lay claim to those resources that lie just beyond its reach. Unless Israel relinquishes its desire for its neighbor’s resources, the next war is inevitable.

As this drama continues to unfold, important to keep these Q posts from this morning in mind along with Trump's seemingly war-happy tweets around the same time:
Q 1080 said:
They are trying to start a war.
Deflection.
Public interest shift.
Pullout announcement.
Chem attack.
Coincidence?
These people are sick.
Q

Q 1081 said:
Anonymous said:
Putin is Russias President.
His job is to look after the Russian people.
Put yourself in his shoes.
He wants to win why not take advantage of his enemies.
Trump comes along.
Russia/Putin becomes our Ally
Xi becomes our Ally
Xi and Putin are also underattack by the deepstate which is rooted Globally
POTUS NEVER telegraphs his moves.
Think logically.
Why did POTUS announce his intention to pull out of Syria?
Moves and countermoves.
These people are STUPID (& SICK).
Q

Is Trump bad-mouthing Assad for something he didn't do because Trump really believes it, or because he's being blackmailed, or is it part or a larger strategy? Perhaps this is a way of flushing out the rogue clown/deep state elements connected to Iran who are doing these sorts of things, and by the time it's all said and done Assad and Putin will come out relatively in the clear?
@realDonaldTrump said:
Many dead, including women and children, in mindless CHEMICAL attack in Syria. Area of atrocity is in lockdown and encircled by Syrian Army, making it completely inaccessible to outside world. President Putin, Russia and Iran are responsible for backing Animal Assad. Big price...
....to pay. Open area immediately for medical help and verification. Another humanitarian disaster for no reason whatsoever. SICK!
@VP said:
.@POTUS & I closely monitoring likely chemical attack in Syria. We condemn in the strongest possible terms the assault on innocent lives, including children. The Assad regime & its backers MUST END their barbaric behavior. As POTUS said, big price to pay for those responsible!
Notice Trump's inclusion of Iran in the blame and Pence adding "for those responsible!" at the end of his tweet. It's like they know the whole thing is b.s. and they know most of "us" know, and they still go by the neolibcon warmongering script but leave room to eventually put blame on the actual covert ops doing these things once they are uncovered. Is this just wishful thinking and Trump really does want to start a pointless war based on false flags, or he's being forced to? Time will tell, and we shouldn't need to wait too much longer.

I'm intrigued by this speculative notion I've seen recently seen that Chairman Xi might be a "good guy." Is anyone here following Guo Wengui? guo wengui at DuckDuckGo -- sometimes called the Chinese Trump, a billionaire real-estate developer with a vast network of political connections in China who has "escaped" to New York City (despite knowing that family and friends would be arrested, and they were) and is holed up in his multi-million dollar apartment or on his multi-million dollar yacht, surrounded by security guards. He explains that he knows "the dirt" because he admits he was "in the dirt," but it got to his conscience and he now wants to expose the corruption to improve the lot of the Chinese people. He's pretty much been blacked out by all sound-byte-oriented MSM. The US doesn't criticize China much - too interdependent. Guo keeps getting booted off of social media platforms via covert threats to the operating companies from China (I believe Ted Cruz raised Guo's case directly during a congressional inquisition of tech execs recently), and so literally created his own media platform, and speaks for hours online every day about the absolute and utter frenzy of corruption in China. He calls the Chinese system a kleptocracy rife with racketeering, blackmail, and murder. He describes pathocracy and psychopathy in all the ways we know, even saying that these corrupt governors believe that ordinary people are mere animals, tax livestock, a lower form of life, etc. He dishes the dirt on many, many "governors" (blanket term for the thousands of top gov't officials in China) and corporate leaders to expose them. He describes top governors having secret offspring that take vast amounts of stolen money out of the country to the US to buy up real assets, and other such covert activities that are officially forbidden by the Chinese gov't. He has offered up billions in rewards for Chinese who'll come forth and give him evidence of corruption among Chinese governors - says he doesn't even care if the evidence is fake - he will still pay, investigate, and that it will be worth it for whatever amount of real intel he receives. Vast amount of material he covers.

But, my point is that he does not directly criticize Chairman Xi, or even the Communist (or whatever it really is) structure/organization - a position which actually draws ire from many of his supporters. He says his goal is to correct "the system." He says directly that he will not go against Xi (though he has it in for Vice Chairman Wang and many lesser politicians). He doesn't say Xi is good, per se, and has suggested that if he did go directly against Xi that he would be dead immediately. He does say that others who would replace Xi (who just removed term limits for himself and the Vice Chairman) could be worse. He seems to want to pressure Xi or ally with Xi, to use him to effect change. It is true that Xi has an "official" stand against corruption and publicizes his own investigations and removals of corrupt governors - up for interpretation, of course. There was a spate of suicides by governors being investigated - but this could also be a simple attempt, like leaders will do, to replace potential adversaries with allies in key positions. Guo explains that Xi has maybe 30% control but cannot just do anything he wants. He relies, like any leader, on complex bargaining with other power brokers to get his agenda supported or at least tolerated. Q said something along the lines that out of the few people who really know "the whole picture" 70% are military. My feeling is that military power, as an independent (or potentially independent) force is overlooked by an awful lot of political analysts, probably because outright military takeovers are not common in the West. As one might imagine, the Chinese military is vast and factioned, and of potentially changing loyalties, and could, like any military, if sufficiently unified, take control of the country. I've heard that Xi has maneuvered to win favor of the military.

Power is such a mind-warping web of complexity even within any one country. I'm just curious now as to these speculations about Trump and Putin and Xi being on the same side somehow. We know Russia and China now have cooperative agreements that amount to a full-on alliance, though I don't think they use that term. Sorry if this is perceived as just noise on this thread, but I don' t see mention of Guo Wengui, whistleblower, elsewhere on the forum. He supposedly reaches tens of millions of expat Chinese and is a serious concern of the Chinese gov't.

As for Q, well, yes, the skeptic in me thinks this political meme of "we're all about to be freed" may be a psych op. It fits in so well with its analog among the New Agers. I just don't know. The Q is quite cleverly done, though, IMO.

Even though I’m sceptical about Q, I’ve noticed that you can easily get hooked and addicted to reading those messages. The communicating seems to be designed to get people addicted. This could, of course, be used both for good and bad purposes.

The very latest message was:

Twitter down. Injection good. Q

At least my twitter account was acting very weird yesterday. Sometimes it would only show a page with html-code, sometimes clicking something got me to a completely wrong page, and most significantly, I wasn’t able to log out from Twitter at all, no matter how I tried. Did anyone else experience anything similar?

AdPop: very interesting about Guo and Xi

I understand about getting false hopes up, but there are a lot of changes happening now with resignations and firings, people being put under the microscope etc, that I don't think many people would have expected to happen. Q implied that a lot will be happening in April, so let's see

1126 said:
“A clean [H]ouse is very important.”
Q

The very next day Paul Ryan Speaker of the [H]ouse announced that he will not seek re-election. He may even step down as Speaker before the summer.

Q went on to remind why the communications must be cryptic to circumvent National Security laws.
1127 said:
Our comms must be this way.
Refer back - the ‘Why?’
NAT SEC laws.
Trust the plan.
April Showers.
Q

At least my twitter account was acting very weird yesterday. Sometimes it would only show a page with html-code, sometimes clicking something got me to a completely wrong page, and most significantly, I wasn’t able to log out from Twitter at all, no matter how I tried. Did anyone else experience anything similar?

Sometime in the morning or afternoon, I noticed Twitter would not open and would crash on my phone. I had to remove and reinstall it.

Back
Top Bottom