Session 10 December 2016

Laura said:
I just want everyone to keep in mind that we have NO IDEA what the Cs could have been referring to with their cryptic clues that we are in for a wild ride in the next 40 days. It could be an emotional roller coaster due to political events; it could be earth changes; it could be stuff in the skies; it could be a false flag attack of some sort; it could be a combination of things. So, best not to get attached to anything and stay current with SOTT where we HOPE to be able to collect enough data to figure things out.

Absolutely right. Just sit back with a cuppa tea and enjoy the ride with an open mind and much awareness! Thanks for a another great session with much inspiration.

There was a few spelling errors in that quote, here's an updated version:

If the Russians were deliberately targeting civilians then they would just have carpet bombed Aleppo (and every terrorist occupied city) from the start. If the Russians had done that this War against terrorists would be over already. It's that easy. But that didn't happen, the Liberation of Aleppo took so long as it did because the terrorists were not allowing civilians to leave the city. Meaning the terrorists were using civilians as human shields to halt Syrian and Russian offensive. Meaning Russia and Syria are trying to avoid killing civilians.

Logic should tell you that.

But in the Western Media, Western liberal snowflakes trumpet the slaughter of babies and children - even if they must do so fraudulently - just so they can sell themselves as 'compassionate' and 'caring.' But deep down they don't care about the Syrians - or anyone else - or they would try to ascertain the Truth. They only care about themselves and every alleged 'war crime' presented on their beloved MSM is another opportunity for them to show how 'caring' and 'compassionate' they are (as long as it is not THEIR war crimes). Their 'activism' only exposes how empty and soulless they are. Their 'activism' only abets and prolongs the suffering of others.

I didn't picture too much when thinking about the 40-day time frame the C's talked about. Like others, including Perceval has said, an all-out war would probably still not be permissible by our 4D overlords.

I'm thinking something will happen that will be a clear-as-day start of the end times, which will snowball over at least a period of months and than the 'April Drop-dead date' kept coming to mind. "Change will follow", "Joy is coming" and "It's time to Rock and Roll"

Divide By Zero said:
bjorn said:
Here is one example of how it could look like:

nano-tech-tattoo.jpg

It's advanced enough to power itself through bio processes inside the body itself. In other words, it uses the energies of your body to power itself. That kind of freaks me out.

But I have no doubt that many people will see it as cool and revolutionary. Technology can either be of service or enslave us. This will certainly enslave us.

It looks like an American flag, with the stars on the top left.... Sick.
So, is there really an escape from this Orwellian future? I don't think so, we're already more than halfway there with the indoctrination.

There doesn't seem to be an out, I'll give you that. I can already see the signs across the country at RiteAid and other drug stores: "Get your Biometric chip today! Only $9.99!"
Also, based on what the C's said, they can get to you anywhere, even in a hut in Guyana. All we can do is network, share with each other, spread the word to others as much as we can, continually work on ourselves, staying vigilant, aware, raising our knowledge, level of being, developing a real understanding and having faith in the process, each other and ourselves that we did the best we could.

And who knows? Maybe there would be no escape if they had their way, but their plans for implementing mandatory implantations of biometric chips nation- or worldwide won't come to fruition due to major lapses in judgment, i.e. wishful thinking.

...Cause I gotta have faith. :cool2:

Seems to me that having a well-developed sense of self and a strong will would be very helpful if one is obliged to be chipped on the chance that said chips are designed to induce behaviors that are not beneficial to the self.

Jenn said:
There was a few spelling errors in that quote, here's an updated version:

If the Russians were deliberately targeting civilians then they would just have carpet bombed Aleppo (and every terrorist occupied city) from the start. If the Russians had done that this War against terrorists would be over already. It's that easy. But that didn't happen, the Liberation of Aleppo took so long as it did because the terrorists were not allowing civilians to leave the city. Meaning the terrorists were using civilians as human shields to halt Syrian and Russian offensive. Meaning Russia and Syria are trying to avoid killing civilians.

Logic should tell you that.

But in the Western Media, Western liberal snowflakes trumpet the slaughter of babies and children - even if they must do so fraudulently - just so they can sell themselves as 'compassionate' and 'caring.' But deep down they don't care about the Syrians - or anyone else - or they would try to ascertain the Truth. They only care about themselves and every alleged 'war crime' presented on their beloved MSM is another opportunity for them to show how 'caring' and 'compassionate' they are (as long as it is not THEIR war crimes). Their 'activism' only exposes how empty and soulless they are. Their 'activism' only abets and prolongs the suffering of others.

I didn't know it was quote worthy haha, it was just common sense. Thanks for making it perfect.

This article is a few months old but still highy relevant concerning the Russian bombing campaign:

Stating the obvious: Russian air warfare in Syria praised as 'accurate and efficient' in classified NATO report
https://www.sott.net/article/313730-Stating-the-obvious-Russian-air-warfare-in-Syria-praised-as-accurate-and-efficient-in-classified-NATO-report

The Russian task force in Syria has demonstrated remarkable efficiency and professionalism, according to a German magazine citing confidential NATO analysis.

The limited Russian contingent operating in Syria is outperforming the more widespread groupings of the US-led anti-Islamic State coalition, according to Germany's FOCUS media outlet who came by the classified NATO document, which was prepared by the alliance's military experts.

The document points out that Russia deployed 40 warplanes, performing some 75 sorties a day (until the ceasefire came into effect on February 27). The airstrikes, usually delivered on several targets during each combat flight, are "accurate and efficient," the analysis reportedly says.

The US-led counterterrorist coalition, deploying about 180 warplanes against Islamic State (IS, former ISIS/ISIL), strikes only about 20 targets a day. The paper says the number of Russian fighter jets on the ground is "clearly inferior in number" to NATO's group, but the higher frequency of the Russian air raids makes them more effective.

The US-led counterterrorist coalition has been operating in Iraq and Syria for over a year, while Russia launched its offensive on terrorist groups on September 30, 2015.

The NATO report points out that the Russian task force obtains actual intelligence about important terrorist targets from special forces and spies on the ground, as well as Syrian Air Force aerial reconnaissance.

The Russian Air Force has turned the Syrian battlefield into a test ground for advanced military technologies, such as deploying ultra-modern Sukhoi Su-35 fighter jets to Syria's Khmeimim airbase. The plane is believed by many experts to be superior to most existing warplanes, the report claims.

The NATO report acknowledged that it is the highly professional performance of the Russian task force in Syria that made the greatest contribution in putting an end to the cruel "display of power" practiced by terrorists in Syria for years.

The FOCUS media outlet stressed the document never mentions any civilian casualties caused by Russian airstrikes.

According to NATO experts, only 20 percent of Russian airstrikes are delivered on IS militants. The other raids have been allegedly directed against anti-Assad militias, some of which are supported by the West.

The NATO analysis was confirmed by US Department of State spokesperson John Kirby, who acknowledged at a press briefing on Friday that Russia has played the central role in the Syrian peace process. This despite various disagreements between Moscow and Washington, which are co-chairing the International Syria Support Group (ISSG).

"We don't see eye to eye with Russia on everything, and I am not even talking about outside Syria, even inside what's going in Syria. There have been and there will probably continue to be disagreements with Russia over various factors there as we move forward, but Russia has taken a leadership role inside the ISSG," Kirby said, adding the Russians have been helpful and cooperative "in some ways."

"In other ways we still continue to have issues with them," Kirby said, unconditionally denying that Washington is "simply yielding concessions" to Moscow.

Laura said:
Seems to me that having a well-developed sense of self and a strong will would be very helpful if one is obliged to be chipped on the chance that said chips are designed to induce behaviors that are not beneficial to the self.

Yeah, same with vaccines. Some people in the healthcare industry are forced to take vaccines in order to keep their jobs, the medical mark of the beast we could say!

To know what to do to minimize the harm on the body and brain, helps immensely.

As for Cliff High, we had hope in him when he talked about some religion being the new future around the same time of PC being established. But, the web bot is such a black box which makes you wonder what is going on. That's fine, IF he put his predictions on a table for people to track, like we have here. But I haven't seen this!

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-31042477

Office puts chips under staff's skin

Felicio de Costa, whose company is one of the tenants, arrives at the front door and holds his hand against it to gain entry. Inside he does the same thing to get into the office space he rents, and he can also wave his hand to operate the photocopier.

That's all because he has a tiny RFID (radio-frequency identification) chip, about the size of a grain of rice, implanted in his hand. Soon, others among the 700 people expected to occupy the complex will also be offered the chance to be chipped. Along with access to doors and photocopiers, they're promised further services in the longer run, including the ability to pay in the cafe with a touch of a hand.

But Hannes Sjoblad says he and the Swedish Biohacking Group have another objective - preparing us all for the day when others want to chip us. "We want to be able to understand this technology before big corporates and big government come to us and say everyone should get chipped - the tax authority chip, the Google or Facebook chip." Then, he says, we'll all be able to question the way the technology is implemented from a position of much greater knowledge.

Biohacking group's website:

http://www.bionyfiken.se/english/

And this is the complex epicentre's website that is implanting chip in their employees:

https://epicenterstockholm.com/

Thank you for the very interesting session.
Interesting times await us, I am glad that your leg better, Laura :)

Hello

when I finish reading all of your posts... I forget what I wanted to write :)

I had this idea that I have to somehow clean my life first to have place for others- but this is what made me so self centered. All the pain I had recently made me to step back from this and thank you for everything you do, the information you share, it's really valuable.
CCN :)

Laura said:
Serendipity said:
This article was posted on sott.net today. It contains video interview with Cliff High, who is the creator of the Web Bot Project.

https://www.sott.net/article/336841-Web-Bots-predict-massive-financial-shock-in-early-2017-Confusion-bond-market-degradation-crumbling-of-everything
<snip>

I'm trying to recall if Clif has any kind of serious track record of being on target? I don't think he does.

I think you're right. And also his prediction reports are not available for free. I don't believe in his latest prediction, but even a blind chicken finds a kernel of corn now and then. What I'm trying to say is, if there are some accurate points in his predictions, we will find out if/when it starts to happen. One thing's for sure. As C's said food scarcity is bound to become more and more obvious, so the food prices are going to keep rising due to the increasingly wild weather patterns as we enter the next grand solar minimum and/or full blown ice age.

Serendipity said:
Laura said:
Serendipity said:
This article was posted on sott.net today. It contains video interview with Cliff High, who is the creator of the Web Bot Project.

https://www.sott.net/article/336841-Web-Bots-predict-massive-financial-shock-in-early-2017-Confusion-bond-market-degradation-crumbling-of-everything
<snip>

I'm trying to recall if Clif has any kind of serious track record of being on target? I don't think he does.

I think you're right. And also his prediction reports are not available for free. I don't believe in his latest prediction, but even a blind chicken finds a kernel of corn now and then. What I'm trying to say is, if there are some accurate points in his predictions, we will find out if/when it starts to happen. One thing's for sure. As C's said food scarcity is bound to become more and more obvious, so the food prices are going to keep rising due to the increasingly wild weather patterns as we enter the next grand solar minimum and/or full blown ice age.

If the last three pages of this topic: Clif High- halfpasthuman.com are anything to go by, there seemed a wide consensus that Clif had missed the mark most of the times and tried repeatedly to conceal this fact from his readers/followers.

Serendipity said:

Not only that, but we've seen how messed up the markets are and have expected a big crash since last year that has not come. I don't know if it's by design to keep those who are aware afraid or make survivalists work hard only to look crazy.

Meanwhile the mindless masses who could care less about 2 weeks from now don't care whether the economy is good or bad, they will follow mass media and social media like Zombies.

I think the only thing we can do is prepare with imperishables: skills, knowledge, and a true inner morality. Stockpiling a lot is not feasible unless you have a huge storage space and will just attract violence if indeed it comes to that point.

Honestly, if the food supply and economy is broken for more than a month, do you think the nuclear plants will fare well? After so much time of this economic/industrial trauma, I'd be surprised that the critical technology hasn't crashed.

Note: Originally this was just a reply but it sort of turned into a reintroduction post, as I haven't been active on the forum for more then 2 years. But I'm glad to be back and I think I'm ready to participate and serve more.

Divide By Zero said:
Serendipity said:

Not only that, but we've seen how messed up the markets are and have expected a big crash since last year that has not come. I don't know if it's by design to keep those who are aware afraid or make survivalists work hard only to look crazy.

Meanwhile the mindless masses who could care less about 2 weeks from now don't care whether the economy is good or bad, they will follow mass media and social media like Zombies.

I think the only thing we can do is prepare with imperishables: skills, knowledge, and a true inner morality. Stockpiling a lot is not feasible unless you have a huge storage space and will just attract violence if indeed it comes to that point.

Honestly, if the food supply and economy is broken for more than a month, do you think the nuclear plants will fare well? After so much time of this economic/industrial trauma, I'd be surprised that the critical technology hasn't crashed.

I agree. Hoarding shouldn't be end in itself, but having few weeks of supplies of food and water is always a good idea. Of course we should take care of our physical body and needs as we know that it's health is connected, enhances and supports our mental well being, but for those people who see this world and these interesting times from a higher perspective, preparing only to preserve oneself physically then seems as a huge waste of potential. I don't know what exactly I'm getting to here. I guess we all know (to a greater or lesser degree) what is it that we need to work at to improve ourselves so to grow out of our old shoes, and everyone has their own lesson profile.

In my case, I think it's about establishing myself as a confident and strong person, and for that I'll have to master the lessons of self discipline, perseverance, will and most of all self compassion if I ever hope to fulfill a potential of becoming my future self that exists somewhere as a possibility (and it seems that these times/the wave somehow make that possibility feel more tangible and realizable, or that's how it feels to me). I think it mainly depends on how much I value that future and how much I'm prepared to invest in it by working on those things that stand in it's way, facing my fears and changing deeply held beliefs and assumptions about myself. Another thing that was a major issue for me was connecting with people and socializing in general. I guess I was never properly taught those skills in childhood. In time I learned how important those things are cause we are biologically wired to be social creatures. I've began to find out that the true cause of my social 'disability' was a deeply held belief that I'm not deserving of love, and that's why I never really truly loved myself, or had real compassion for myself, nor could make myself work on those aforementioned issues like self discipline, will and facing my fears that I intellectually knew were irrational.

I don't know how it happened, but my guess is lugol's iodine, which I've been taking for almost a year now played a major part in it. I can't explained it properly cause it was mostly change that was on emotional level, but I became more aware of my emotions and less afraid of expressing/processing them, and fears that I couldn't face before, even tho I knew I had and had to face, now almost suddenly I could. And all the negative dissociation things that I've been spending my time hiding from life basically, no longer gave me any joy, and I've literally and viscerally felt like withering and wasting away while spending my time like that. And then, one day I gave them all up without a second thought and it felt easy and natural to do so, and was able to start replacing them with positive things that contribute to my future self and more then that, things that were actually compassionate towards myself. I began resistance training and going steady 4 months now, I faced and keep facing couple of my fears and 'survived' and I work on better understanding of my deeply held belief in hope to change it. And funny thing is, before when I was hiding in negative dissociation I had fear of social and emotional connection, but now I actually crave it. I guess I had all along but I was just stuck and I'm sure that iodine played a big part in clearing of that issue. That's why I haven't posted in 2 years and that's why I'm trying to reconnect now as, hopefully, more productive member of the network.

DBZ, as for being prepared, I agree. True preparedness is doing work on ourselves in all the areas where improvement is needed, as per Gurdjieff, to become better, stronger and more aware versions of ourselves, so that we can hopefully become ready and able to help others when necessary, isn't that what it's all about? These times are different only due to an additional catalyst in the form of what we call the 'wave', which we can ride and arrive at our destination faster and maybe with more joy. I also think that creating social connections with good people in your vicinity can be worth infinitely more then stockpile of food and ammo. With large majority of people you we probably can't connect intellectually, but I think we can emotionally and on their level, that's the connection most people out there value more in the first place. And about stock market crash and other calamities that we can expect in the near future, I guess as that best thing is to take it one step at a time as the world is changing before our eyes. Future is open. Best we can do is read the signs around us, and those little signs straight ahead and then adapt and act as situation calls for it, with the help and guidance of the network of course.

To recap. I think that best we can do is keep working on improving ourselves in all areas where we need improving to become our future selves, stay connected to network, both the forum and people around you, and adapt to the changes as new information comes our way. I think that's how you ride the wave.

Thank you for the session. Interesting Quote about 40 days . Will wait and see how things are going to develop.

Back
Top Bottom