Who controls the BIS?

alkhemst said:

Behind the Dictators - A Factual Analysis of the Relationship of Nazi-Fascism and Roman Catholicism

L. H. LEHMANN, 1942

Full PDF _http://arcticbeacon.com/books/Lehmann-Behind_the_Dictators-Relationship_of_Nazi-Fascism_and_Roman_Catholicism(1945).pdf ]

alkhemst,

Thanks, for the link to the PDF. Many of you may have already read some of the material that I am just catching up with so feel free anyone who has done previous research to chime in. If we can just sample some of the "flavor" of these documents maybe it will save some "time" that we may not have to go on wild goose chases.

After just getting started looking at the Sabbatean heretics I get the feeling already that they are just one more scapegoat to misdirect attention away from the main players.

Alkemst, I guess since you stated this thread I would ask whether your original request for feedback is going in the right direction and if so what do you think we should concentrate on at this point?

Here is your basic request:

One idea I thought worth putting on the table in regards to that question leads to a bunch of orders that are said to stem back to the Vatican. There's a lot of information junk in telling that story, and if it's true, you'd expect that would be the case. I came across an article that covers some of this on Bibliotecapleyades: _http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican37.htm .

There's no definitive list of membership I can find but apparently there's a few hundred or so 1st class members or Knights of Justice of the Sovereign Military Hospitaller, Order of St John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta, or “Sovereign Military Knights of Malta”. For lack of a better term this might be the visible "Illuminati", who would have first dibs on what the BIS should be doing. As the above article speculates, the Jesuits then tell them what to do. What's interesting about these orders is the amount of diplomatic immunity they have, just like the BIS. These orders are "legally" sovereign nations with all the privileges which that entails. You have one of those passports and forget about being patted down at the airport!
If this has some merit, it wouldn't be a dissimilar answer to the question "who controls MOSSAD?" It's difficult for me to say how much merit this idea has and whether or not it's a purposefully added distraction - because there does appear to be a lot of disinformation around this topic, so I'm wondering what the feedback of this forum would be.

clerck de bonk said:
alkhemst said:
clerck de bonk said:
Forgery or not, it shows certain "people's" way of thinking.
If You compare it to the existing state of the world, how does it "taste"?

Tastes bad I'd say.

I think it tells a lot more about the authors actually.

My point is this; It doesn't matter 'who' wrote it because as a template it works (with ponerology in mind). And of course it tells a lot about the authors (and their wishful thinking). IMO it "tastes" the same as the world reek at this particular moment in time...

clerck de bonk,

I think many of us feel nauseous after "tasting" the stew of deceptions and lies that we research trying to analyze what ingredients went into the recipe. I don't know how far we need to go in this taste test before we get really sick of it. I agree that reading the Protocols tells volumes about the authors and their "wishful thinking" and ponerology. It sounds like maybe you have had enough already and don't see the point of going further. Maybe I am just projecting here, since I am also a bit weary of the wild goose chases. I think I know more how Laura feels now when she tries to wade through such a garbage pile of history.

goyacobol said:
Alkemst, I guess since you started this thread I would ask whether your original request for feedback is going in the right direction and if so what do you think we should concentrate on at this point?

Yep definitely got a lot of feedback, especially around the concept of the consortium what seem to me in a nutshell a collection of STS orientated groups. These groups are connected in so much as they work towards a similar aim. Also they don't reside on our physical plain of our day to day experience, but exert an influence that permeates our physical reality intent on inundating us with and normalising this ponerological mindset.

In most cases this intent is implicitly observable but there are groups in this world, and perhaps a small number of individuals directing them that explicitly pursue this aim.

I suppose the what (groups), the who (people) and the how (evidence for) questions would be a valuable pursuit. Also the why (purpose) is just as important I feel.

goyacobol said:
Here is your basic request:

One idea I thought worth putting on the table in regards to that question leads to a bunch of orders that are said to stem back to the Vatican. There's a lot of information junk in telling that story, and if it's true, you'd expect that would be the case. I came across an article that covers some of this on Bibliotecapleyades: _http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican37.htm .

There's no definitive list of membership I can find but apparently there's a few hundred or so 1st class members or Knights of Justice of the Sovereign Military Hospitaller, Order of St John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta, or “Sovereign Military Knights of Malta”. For lack of a better term this might be the visible "Illuminati", who would have first dibs on what the BIS should be doing. As the above article speculates, the Jesuits then tell them what to do. What's interesting about these orders is the amount of diplomatic immunity they have, just like the BIS. These orders are "legally" sovereign nations with all the privileges which that entails. You have one of those passports and forget about being patted down at the airport!
If this has some merit, it wouldn't be a dissimilar answer to the question "who controls MOSSAD?" It's difficult for me to say how much merit this idea has and whether or not it's a purposefully added distraction - because there does appear to be a lot of disinformation around this topic, so I'm wondering what the feedback of this forum would be.

Its been helpful for myself actually investigating this proposal that these groups and individuals I mentioned above that direct this STS influence in an explicit way have used the Vatican and specifically the Jesuit order as a cover for these nefarious aims. One of the more condensed arguments for this I've found through investigating all this is the Rulers of Evil book. Full pdf: http://pacinlaw.us/pdf/sup/Rulers_of_Evil.php

For my perspective it seems like a credible assertion that the inner circle of control has been handed over to the Jesuits not long after their visible inception. The method it seems of doing this is to hide themselves and their motives in plain sight and be seen to be on the sidelines.

It appears to be implemented by directing and even concocting various groups to take the blame and essentially be the fall group. Its my opinion that this reign of the Jesuits (if it is indeed true) is coming to another fall, in a similar way to the "fall" of the Knights Templar and the "fall" of the Jesuit order previously in the 1700s. Seems like this might be the long term plan for this concept of a new world order, world state, world religion - this idea of the phoenix arising from the flames. These are just my speculations from looking into this particular topic for now.

alkhemst said:
Its been helpful for myself actually investigating this proposal that these groups and individuals I mentioned above that direct this STS influence in an explicit way have used the Vatican and specifically the Jesuit order as a cover for these nefarious aims. One of the more condensed arguments for this I've found through investigating all this is the Rulers of Evil book. Full pdf: http://pacinlaw.us/pdf/sup/Rulers_of_Evil.php

For my perspective it seems like a credible assertion that the inner circle of control has been handed over to the Jesuits not long after their visible inception. The method it seems of doing this is to hide themselves and their motives in plain sight and be seen to be on the sidelines.

It appears to be implemented by directing and even concocting various groups to take the blame and essentially be the fall group. Its my opinion that this reign of the Jesuits (if it is indeed true) is coming to another fall, in a similar way to the "fall" of the Knights Templar and the "fall" of the Jesuit order previously in the 1700s. Seems like this might be the long term plan for this concept of a new world order, world state, world religion - this idea of the phoenix arising from the flames. These are just my speculations from looking into this particular topic for now.

In what you have researched so far do you see any connections of the Jesuits with the Mossad? I am wondering how/if they are working in tandem so to speak.

alkhemst said:
So, the Rothchilds have been tasked with guarding the Papal treasure, which would mean any other group or family could be tasked with the same job. So are they expendable? Appears that way. Also seems to point to the possibility that if the Vatican needs a fall guy, the Rothchilds can be publicly sacrificed as PR-style campaign.

Have no doubt about that. What was that phrase so repeated in Hollywood? mmm... "people need someone to blame"?

The true PTB are not known. Those who are so exposed, those who conspiracy theorists think that are members of the PTB, the Illuminati or the White Brotherhood, eventually will be sacrificed. That will be a needed maneuver of the true Control System in order to induce the people the false belief that evil has been defeated so then they can start up a new system without opposition.

It is clear the true PTB is completely unknown, because this is their best defense against any potential enemy.

But IMHO, the PTB will be sacrificed too by the 4D STS forces once they take over. That would close the circle.

Rothchilds, Rockefellers, Morgans, etc, they are only low level players. They are like inmates in the prison that are friends of the guards, they can get extra cigarettes and avoid penal servitude. I think that they are not the guards, and definitely they are not the Prison Governor.

goyacobol said:
In what you have researched so far do you see any connections of the Jesuits with the Mossad? I am wondering how/if they are working in tandem so to speak.

I think it would be very difficult to find a connection between these groups BUT I found an old interview about a catholic priest who lived in the vatican and worked for the vatican secret service and was a Mossad spy too he's name was Antonio Hortelano, and he wrote a book "Confessions by a Mossad spy in the vatican" (Is in spanish sadly) but basically he talks about how the jewish people in the mossad doesn't care about catholics subjects or things like that but rather to have the same aim with the missions, he said that the CIA was very interested in hire him because his work with the Mossad but he did not want to work with them, anyway its not something very important but it shows that the Mossad is very infiltrated inside the vatican as the Jesuits are, it could be very possible that many members of the jesuits are working for the Mossad too (that I have not prove) but again things like this are very hard to find on the internet.

Here is the link of the interview (in spanish) you could use google translator

https://forocatolico.wordpress.com/confesiones-de-un-cura-espia/

irjO said:
goyacobol said:

I think it would be very difficult to find a connection between these groups BUT I found an old interview about a catholic priest who lived in the vatican and worked for the vatican secret service and was a Mossad spy too he's name was Antonio Hortelano, and he wrote a book "Confessions by a Mossad spy in the vatican" (Is in spanish sadly) but basically he talks about how the jewish people in the mossad doesn't care about catholics subjects or things like that but rather to have the same aim with the missions, he said that the CIA was very interested in hire him because his work with the Mossad but he did not want to work with them, anyway its not something very important but it shows that the Mossad is very infiltrated inside the vatican as the Jesuits are, it could be very possible that many members of the jesuits are working for the Mossad too (that I have not prove) but again things like this are very hard to find on the internet.

Thanks, irjO. I am grateful for any lead on this subject. And I think you are correct in stressing that it is probably the general aim of these groups that makes them "strange bedfellows" so to speak. At this point I am thinking that seeing the modus operandi is as close as we may get in trying to make connections or putting the pieces together. I am hoping that we may be privileged to "see" based on a "wait and see" attitude at best. Time to use google translator. :( :)

Red Star said:
alkhemst said:
So, the Rothchilds have been tasked with guarding the Papal treasure, which would mean any other group or family could be tasked with the same job. So are they expendable? Appears that way. Also seems to point to the possibility that if the Vatican needs a fall guy, the Rothchilds can be publicly sacrificed as PR-style campaign.

Have no doubt about that. What was that phrase so repeated in Hollywood? mmm... "people need someone to blame"?

The true PTB are not known. Those who are so exposed, those who conspiracy theorists think that are members of the PTB, the Illuminati or the White Brotherhood, eventually will be sacrificed. That will be a needed maneuver of the true Control System in order to induce the people the false belief that evil has been defeated so then they can start up a new system without opposition.

It is clear the true PTB is completely unknown, because this is their best defense against any potential enemy.

But IMHO, the PTB will be sacrificed too by the 4D STS forces once they take over. That would close the circle.

Rothchilds, Rockefellers, Morgans, etc, they are only low level players. They are like inmates in the prison that are friends of the guards, they can get extra cigarettes and avoid penal servitude. I think that they are not the guards, and definitely they are not the Prison Governor.

Red Star,

I like your analogy. I think you are probably right. The whole STS system is based on entropy according to the Cs. And we are told that even the 4D STS controllers will "fail" in the end because at 4D you can only see what you "wish" to see.

Session 22 October 1994

Q: (L) How can you be so sure it will fail?
A: Because we see it. We are able to see all, not just what we want
to see. Their failing is that they see only what they want to see. In
other words, it's the highest manifestation possible of that which you
would refer to as wishful thinking. And, wishful thinking represented
on the fourth level of density becomes reality for that level. You know
how you wishfully think? Well, it isn't quite reality for you because
you are on the third level, but if you are on the fourth level and you
were to perform the same function, it would indeed be your
awareness of reality.
Therefore they cannot see what we can see
since we serve others as opposed to self, and since we are on sixth
level, we can see all that is at all points as is, not as we would want it
to be.

So, I guess the good news is that even if we don't currently connect all the dots we know that the PTB will not succeed in the end because they do not see the whole picture (not that we do yet either). I suppose it is to our advantage to learn as much as we can despite the limited means we have to do it since "knowledge protects".

irjO said:
goyacobol said:

Irjo, interesting post! I've been looking around for some verifiable (I say that loosely) connections on Mossad and the Jesuits. There's players and organisations that show connections between these groups but I guess there always will be especially when talking about secret services.

Some other Catholic orders (Sovereign Knights of Malta and Order of Sylvester), that have historical links to not just masonry but the Jesuit order (see previous posts) implies some connection between the CIA, General Reinhard (NAZI put to work in the US) and General William "Wild Bill" Donovan (OSS and CIA)

Some interesting quotes about what I'm talking about here:

The [German General Reinhard] Gehlen Org, the German Intelligence Agency run by [Knight of Malta] Reinhard Gehlen, was even more powerful than the Merk net. The Org superseded even the Nazi SS… In fact, Gehlen’s organization is largely credited for giving rise to the CIA…to shield Gehlen and the entire German Intelligence network from harm’s way. Gehlen was a ranking official in the Sovereign Military Order of Malta (SMOM), which maintained inconceivable financial support and political influence… Somehow I wasn’t surprised to learn that financial motives…were at the heart of the SMOM and the Nazi-American alliance… Soon after the war, OSS [i.e., Office of Strategic Services – the forerunner to the CIA] found the extensive documentation of a meeting...between representatives of the [Nazi] SS…and firms like…I.G. Farben… [The] world’s masses knew nothing about the partnership, formed between John D. Rockefeller’s Standard Oil Company, Germany’s I.G. Farben, and Hitler’s Third Reich. The ‘pirates of Wall Street’, Allen and John Foster Dulles, of the law firm Sullivan & Cromwell, had secretly negotiated the alliance. It was not known to allied airmen, flying bombing missions over Germany, why the I.G. Farben plants, where Hitler’s munitions were made, were exempted from attack. Likewise, when the I.G. Farben – Rockefeller Consortium used concentration camp victims as slaves to build and run their factories it never made the news… Nor was it heralded that this same TEAM patented and sold the gas that the Nazis used in the concentration camps to send millions to their graves. Recent headlines have asked to know where the Nazi gold went. Historians only recently recorded that the Rockefeller’s Chase Bank [manned by a high Knight of Malta, Joseph J. Larkin] was among the largest recipients…

- Dr. Leonard Horowitz, author of the book Emerging Viruses: AIDS and Ebola

Some more on Reinhard Gehlen links with the CIA:

In the eyes of the CIA Reinhard Gehlen was an "asset" of staggering potential. He was a professional spymaster, violently anti-Communist and, best of all, the controller of a vast underground network still in place inside Russian frontiers. His checkered past mattered not. "He's on our side and that's all that matters," chuckled Allen Dulles, a U.S. intelligence officer during the war who later headed the CIA. "Besides, one need not ask a Gehlen to one's club."
Gehlen negotiated with his American "hosts" with the cool hand of a Las Vegas gambler. When the German collapse was at hand, he had looked to the future. He lugged all his files into the Bavarian Alps and cached them at a site called, appropriately, Misery Meadows. Then he buried his Wehrmacht uniform with the embroidered eagle and swastika, donned an Alpine coat, and turned himself in to the nearest U.S. Army detachment. When the advancing Russians searched his headquarters at Zossen, all they found were empty file cabinets and litter.
The deal Gehlen struck with the Americans was not, for obvious reasons, released to the Washington Post. As Heinz Hohne and Hermann Zolling phrased it in The General Was A Spy, the German general took his entire apparatus, "unpurged and without interruption, into the service of the American superpower." There is no evidence that he ever renounced the Third Reich's postwar plan, advanced by his own family's publishing house, to colonize vast regions of Eastern Russia, create a huge famine for 40,000,000, and treat the remaining 50,000,000 "racially inferior Slavs as slaves."
Allen Dulles may not have invited such a man to his club, but he did the next best thing: he funneled an aggregate of $200 million in CIA funds to the Gehlen Organization as it became known. Directing operations from a fortress-like nerve center in Bavaria, Gehlen reactivated his network inside Russia. Soon, news of the first Russian jet fighter, the MiG-15, was channeled back to the West. In 1949 the general scored an espionage coup when he turned up Soviet plans for the remilitarization of East Germany.

The Nazi Connection to the John F. Kennedy Assassination

_http://www.maebrussell.com/Mae%20Brussell%20Articles/Nazi%20Connection%20to%20JFK%20Assass.html

On wild Bill, and the forming of the CIA:

Consider the intensity of the commitment of these secret society members as "international defenders of the [Roman Catholic] Church." It is hardly a secret that one of the most important American advances in "defending the [Roman Catholic] Church" by Catholic elitists was the creation of the Central Intelligence Agency [CIA]. The activities of the CIA go far beyond intelligence gathering of an international nature.
The CIA serves as an agency through which secret "assistance" to the Holy Mother [Roman Catholic] Church can be provided by secret American society members acting as her defenders:

During the CIA's formative years, Protestants predominated...... Somehow, however, [Roman] Catholics wrested control of the CIA's covert-action section. It was no coincidence that some of the agency's more grandiose operations were in [Roman] Catholic countries of Latin America and the [Roman] Catholic regime of South Vietnam.

For creating the Office of Strategic Services [OSS], the wartime predecessor to the CIA, and this special arrangement with the Vatican, General William "Wild Bill" Donovan was decorated in July 1944 by Pope Pius XII with the Grand Cross of the Order of Saint Sylvester, the oldest and most prestigious of papal knighthoods. This award has been given to only one hundred other men in history, who "by feat of arms or writing or outstanding deeds have spread the faith and have safeguarded and championed the [Roman Catholic] Church."

Donovan did more to safeguard and champion the [Roman Catholic] Church than any other American, and he was rewarded for his services with the highest [Roman] Catholic award ever received by an American. No doubt, thousands of others have striven with their deeds for similar recognition.

- Dr. Stephen Mumford author of:
AMERICAN DEMOCRACY & THE VATICAN:
POPULATION GROWTH & NATIONAL SECURITY
From page 172

So I did say loose connections, but came across an interest piece on the alliance of the CIA and Mossad with Teddy Kollek.

Former Jerusalem mayor Teddy Kollek, who died on Tuesday at 95, was one of the founders of the Israeli intelligence community, and the man responsible for the alliance and cooperation between the CIA and Israel, one of the pillars of Israel's alliance with the United States.

Kollek forged the connection between the CIA and Israel as a result of his time spent as a representative of the Haganah and the pre-state Jewish community of Palestine, and in his capacity as intelligence liaison to the British intelligence services during World War II.

In that role, Kollek met James Engleton, who was working during WWII in Italy as a high-ranking officer in the OSS, predecessor of the CIA. After the founding of the CIA, Engleton become one of the highest ranking officers in the organization, responsible for overseeing counter-espionage operations against Soviet intelligence.

The second founding incident took place when Kollek was a representative of the Haganah and worked in the U.S. in procuring materiel.

Networking from his hotel in New York City, Kollek established connections which allowed Israel to acquire weapons from the United States and Central America. Kollek and his partner in these operations, Eliyahu Saharov, were assisted in acquiring arms by trade union officials and heads of the Mafia.

Kollek later served as an Israeli policy representative in Washington, all the while strengthening the intelligence connections he had made during World War II. At the same time, Kollek began to work with the CIA and the Mossad, and was one of the founders of the formal arrangements between the two intelligence operations, which was put into effect by Kollek's friend Reuven Shiloach in 1951.

Even when he was not serving as an official intelligence or diplomatic envoy, Kollek continued to work to strengthen intelligence ties between the U.S. and Israel, and the connections he made with Engleton.

Kollek stated in an interview that Israel's contribution to the strengthening of of these ties was based on the sharing of intelligence acquired by Israel from new immigrants who arrived to Israel from the Soviet Union and other satellite countries affiliated with the USSR.

The biggest intelligence coup these operations yielded was the speech given by then-head of the Politburo Nikita Khruschev during the 20th meeting of the Communist Party in February 1956, where Khruschev leveled harsh criticisms of the crimes carried out by Stalin during his reign.

The speech was exposed by Polish journalist Victor Grayevsky, who turned the information over to then Shin Bet Chief Amos Manor. Teddy Kollek and David Ben-Gurion decided to pass the content of the speech to the CIA, which had gone to great lengths to acquire it.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/teddy-kollek-played-key-role-in-forging-the-cia-mossad-alliance-1.208883

So these characters were all doing their stuff around the same time. But you know its pretty clear that with espionage as we know from the movies :) all these agencies work together, cross and double cross etc.

Back to the Jesuits with just a random image I came across, the saintly portrayal at the front of the Jesuit Headquarters in Rome, would make any psychopath proud:

pict0163da2cropped.jpg

Some more on Gehlen...

Intelligence cooperation between Germany and Israel began in 1956, following
Israel's military success in the Sinai campaign. While the highly trained and
well equipped British and French forces were hampered down in their attempts
to capture the Suez Canal Zone, Israeli forces were able to smash through
heavily fortified Egyptian defence lines and occupy the entire Sinai peninsula
within a few days. The astounding Israeli success, made possible by detailed
intelligence on Egyptian forces and plans, impressed Germany's foreign
intelligence chief General Reinhard Gehlen. Gehlen, during WWII the
Wehrmacht's head of intelligence on the Eastern Front, had offered his
considerable knowledge to the Americans at the end of the war and eventually
founded the 'Organisation Gehlen', the forerunner of the Federal Republic of
Germany's foreign intelligence service, the BND. Heavily financed and
supported by the CIA, Gehlen in the mid 1950's wanted to break free from his
service's dependence on the US and looked abroad for other cooperation
partners. He was weary of the British and French, the former closely allied with
the US, the latter still bitter from the German occupation and deeply embroiled
in the Algerian war. He was also concerned with his declining ability to provide
information from behind the Iron Curtain. Gehlen realised that the Mossad,
with its wide collection possibilities through Jewish communities behind the
Iron Curtain, could assist his efforts in eastern Europe if German-Israeli
animosities could be overcome.

Gehlen dispatched a trusted aide to establish cooperation with the Israelis.
Mossad Head lsser Harel, who had lost much of his family in the Holocaust,
was initially cool towards the BND since he knew that the German service
employed numerous former Nazis and SS officers. But Israel's precarious
military situation made such moral objections untenable and, reluctantly, Harel
approved limited cooperation with the BND.

At the time, the Mossad was in a unique position of having access to large
quantities of modem Soviet weaponry, captured from the Egyptians during the
1956 campaign. These weapons, which included tanks, artillery pieces and
aircraft equipment, were collected all over the Sinai by the Israeli armies
engineering corps and quickly transported to Israel. Bundcswehr planners were
keen to get information on those weapon systems, which were also being
introduced in the armies of the Warsaw Pact. Through its Mossad contracts, the
BND received deliveries of various types of Soviet weaponry, especially armor.
These were extensively tested at German military facilities and provided a deep
insight into the advantages and weaknesses of Soviet land forces in comparison
to their Western counterparts. In return, the BND provided the Mossad with
information on Arab countries, especially Egypt. where it had a sizeable and
effective presence.

"Know Your Enemy: West German-Israeli Intelligence Evaluation of Soviet Weapon Systems"
By Shlomo Shpiro
pp 57-73

So in a nutshell, Gehlen, a Catholic in a Catholic order (Knights of Malta) is Hitler's head spymaster, then gets funded by USA's OSS, later becoming the CIA which Wild Bill Donovan plays a key role in forming and then gets a Grand Cross of the Order of Saint Sylvester for spreading the faith, safeguarding and championing the Roman Catholic Church. All the while Teddy Kollek forms an alliance between the Mossad and the CIA, so too does Gehlen. He forms an alliance with the Mossad and his CIA heavily funded organisation all around the same few years. One thing they all seem to agree on is being against the Soviets..

alkhemst said:
Some more on Gehlen...

[....]

"Know Your Enemy: West German-Israeli Intelligence Evaluation of Soviet Weapon Systems"
By Shlomo Shpiro
pp 57-73

So in a nutshell, Gehlen, a Catholic in a Catholic order (Knights of Malta) is Hitler's head spymaster, then gets funded by USA's OSS, later becoming the CIA which Wild Bill Donovan plays a key role in forming and then gets a Grand Cross of the Order of Saint Sylvester for spreading the faith, safeguarding and championing the Roman Catholic Church. All the while Teddy Kollek forms an alliance between the Mossad and the CIA, so too does Gehlen. He forms an alliance with the Mossad and his CIA heavily funded organisation all around the same few years. One thing they all seem to agree on is being against the Soviets..

I think what you are finding is as important as anything we can discover in relation to the method of madness used to continually conceal connections. I am just "checking in" so to speak. I still have much to read to provide any substantive progress. I just wanted to throw in a Cs quote (surprise, surprise):

Session 9 August 1997

Q: Next question: is there any relationship between the fact that Roger de Mortimer, the carrier of the
last of the line of the Welsh kings, was the lover of Isabella of France, who was the daughter of Philip
the Fair, the destroyer of the Templars, and the murder of Edward II, the first of the English Prince of
Wales?
A: Templars are a setup, insofar as persecution is concerned. Remember your "historical records" can
be distorted, in order to throw off future inquiries, such as your own.

Q: I know that. I have already figured that one out! But, it seems that no one else has made this
connection. I mean, the bloodlines that converge in the Percys and the Mortimers are incredible!
A: You should know that these bloodlines become parasitically infected, harassed and tinkered with
whenever a quantum leap of awareness is imminent.

Q: Whenever a quantum leap...
A: Such as "now."

Who knows maybe some of these players will eventually shake off a few "parasites" and change direction. Or not..."wait and see".

There was a couple major Vatican more-of-the-same scandals I read on Sott recently, which got me thinking about this thread. I read this piece recently from an old publication of LaRouche that touched on the Venetian connection with the Jesuits:

Who are the Jesuits, really?

Contrary to popularized mythology, the Jesuits are neither a part of nor product of Western Christianity. The order was created at Venice during the 16th century, to be the new secret-intelligence arm of the powerful family funds of Venice. Through Venice's control over the Hapsburg Emperor, Charles V, the Hapsburgs con quered and looted Rome in 1527 A.D., and made the Vatican virtually a prisoner of Venetian-Hapsburg policy during much of the period, until the Vatican was freed through the successful defeat of the' Hapsburgs in 1653 by the successive work of Cardinals Richelieu and Mazarin.

Venice and Genoa are not politically, culturally, or religiously products of Western civilization. They were and remain both colonies of the Justinian faction of Byzantium, and have been, more recently together with the Venetian puppet-state of Switzerland, the capital of the Justinian faction of Byzantium ever since the Venetians' Neoplatonic adversary, the Paleologues, rose to power in Constantinople.

Except for recurring, persisting Neoplatonic insurrections within Byzantium, the Eastern Church's pa triarchate has not been Christian since the Emperor Justinian. The Eastern, Justinian Church was developed as a form of pseudo-Christianity modeled upon the Roman Imperial mystery religions. Roman Imperial paganism and Byzantine pseudo-Christianity share the common generic name of Gnosis-Gnosticism.

Every major evil which Western European civiliza tion has suffered since Charlemagne's time has been a direct result of subversions of religious and political life mediated through that Venetian-centered collection of Gnostic oligarchical families. These are typified by the "black nobility" of Italy, Austro-Hungary and Russia's "Black Hundred," all outgrowths of the Byzantine Venetian-Genoese deployment to establish powerful families of its faction in various parts of the world such as the anglophile heathens of New York City'S Anglican Cathedral of St. John the Divine today.

The 15th-century Golden Renaissance enabled the Augustinian Neoplatonic faction to undermine and weaken the corruption which the Venetians and Genoese had established under the auspices of the 13th and 14th centuries' pro-Aristotle inquisitions. Under this specific circumstance, Venice created a new, more rigidly designed new order, the Jesuits.

Through the military subjugation of the Papacy in 1527, Venice was situated to impose the Jesuits upon the Vatican as an autonomous power within the Church under its own "Black Pope." This new order, the Jesuits, was based on Gnostic religious doctrine, and modeled, as a secret-intelligence service of Venice and the Haps burgs, on the Cult of Apollo at Delphi. Hence, the Jesuits themselves emphasize that their method is the "Delphic method," the method of sophistry developed by Aristotle's masters up through the fourth century B.C.

To understand the mind of leading Jesuits, one must focus upon the great struggle of the fourth century B.C.

On one side were aligned forces of republicanism, guided jointly by Plato's Academy at Athens, and the Cyrenaic Temple of Amon, the two institutions which cosponsored and guided Alexander the Great. On the opposite side were the Magi of Mesopotamia and the cult of Thebes, with the Delphi Temple of Apollo the principal arm of the Magi (Lucifer-worshippers) in Greece and controlling the Latin city of Rome.

The policy of the Magi was known then; as the proposal to create what was termed the "Western Division of the Persian Empire." Philip of Macedon was offered a world-empire to the west of the Euphrates, on condition that he subjugate Greece and cooperate to place the world under a social order called the "Persian Model" and otherwise called the "Oligarchical Model." The Cult of Apollo, and its agent Aristotle, were key parts of this plot.

The death of Philip, and the Athens Academy's and Amon's successful cooperation to bring Alexander to power, and to destroy the Persian Empire, delayed the "Oligarchical" one-world empire effort for almost 300 years, until the rise of Rome to assume the role earlier intended for Philip of Macedon.

We, the forces of Western civilization, have beaten back every effort to resurrect the Roman model of Malthusian one-world order until now. This success is chiefly the result of the work of the Augustinians, of Charlemagne, of the Hohenstaufen, and the Golden Renaissance. The defeat of Britain by the American Revolution was the key event which tilted the balance against 18th-century plans to establish such a new Roman Empire. The force of industrial-capitalist devel opment prevented the Holy Alliance from being con solidated as the kernel of such a new Roman Empire. Now, the damnable "Society of Judas" and the British are back at the same evil effort again, just as the homosexual Pre-Raphaelite cult of Oxford's John Ruskin and Cambridge's Benjamin Jowett proposed during the last century.

Either we rise to crush this spawn of the ancient Lucifer-cult today-and not merely in its theosophist anthroposophist excrescences, or civilization will not survive. Either we defeat the Jesuits and their· British allies, or we as a civilization have demonstrated by our unwillingness to do so that we have lost the moral fitness to survive.

http://www.larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1981/eirv08n45-19811117/eirv08n45-19811117_035-the_jesuits_charge_that_larouche-lar.pdf

Anyway felt like it would add to some of the ideas presented earlier on this thread about the Venetians etc.

alkhemst said:
There was a couple major Vatican more-of-the-same scandals I read on Sott recently, which got me thinking about this thread. I read this piece recently from an old publication of LaRouche that touched on the Venetian connection with the Jesuits:

Who are the Jesuits, really?

Contrary to popularized mythology, the Jesuits are neither a part of nor product of Western Christianity. The order was created at Venice during the 16th century, to be the new secret-intelligence arm of the powerful family funds of Venice. Through Venice's control over the Hapsburg Emperor, Charles V, the Hapsburgs con quered and looted Rome in 1527 A.D., and made the Vatican virtually a prisoner of Venetian-Hapsburg policy during much of the period, until the Vatican was freed through the successful defeat of the' Hapsburgs in 1653 by the successive work of Cardinals Richelieu and Mazarin.

Venice and Genoa are not politically, culturally, or religiously products of Western civilization. They were and remain both colonies of the Justinian faction of Byzantium, and have been, more recently together with the Venetian puppet-state of Switzerland, the capital of the Justinian faction of Byzantium ever since the Venetians' Neoplatonic adversary, the Paleologues, rose to power in Constantinople.

Except for recurring, persisting Neoplatonic insurrections within Byzantium, the Eastern Church's pa triarchate has not been Christian since the Emperor Justinian. The Eastern, Justinian Church was developed as a form of pseudo-Christianity modeled upon the Roman Imperial mystery religions. Roman Imperial paganism and Byzantine pseudo-Christianity share the common generic name of Gnosis-Gnosticism.

Every major evil which Western European civiliza tion has suffered since Charlemagne's time has been a direct result of subversions of religious and political life mediated through that Venetian-centered collection of Gnostic oligarchical families. These are typified by the "black nobility" of Italy, Austro-Hungary and Russia's "Black Hundred," all outgrowths of the Byzantine Venetian-Genoese deployment to establish powerful families of its faction in various parts of the world such as the anglophile heathens of New York City'S Anglican Cathedral of St. John the Divine today.

The 15th-century Golden Renaissance enabled the Augustinian Neoplatonic faction to undermine and weaken the corruption which the Venetians and Genoese had established under the auspices of the 13th and 14th centuries' pro-Aristotle inquisitions. Under this specific circumstance, Venice created a new, more rigidly designed new order, the Jesuits.

Through the military subjugation of the Papacy in 1527, Venice was situated to impose the Jesuits upon the Vatican as an autonomous power within the Church under its own "Black Pope." This new order, the Jesuits, was based on Gnostic religious doctrine, and modeled, as a secret-intelligence service of Venice and the Haps burgs, on the Cult of Apollo at Delphi. Hence, the Jesuits themselves emphasize that their method is the "Delphic method," the method of sophistry developed by Aristotle's masters up through the fourth century B.C.

To understand the mind of leading Jesuits, one must focus upon the great struggle of the fourth century B.C.

On one side were aligned forces of republicanism, guided jointly by Plato's Academy at Athens, and the Cyrenaic Temple of Amon, the two institutions which cosponsored and guided Alexander the Great. On the opposite side were the Magi of Mesopotamia and the cult of Thebes, with the Delphi Temple of Apollo the principal arm of the Magi (Lucifer-worshippers) in Greece and controlling the Latin city of Rome.

The policy of the Magi was known then; as the proposal to create what was termed the "Western Division of the Persian Empire." Philip of Macedon was offered a world-empire to the west of the Euphrates, on condition that he subjugate Greece and cooperate to place the world under a social order called the "Persian Model" and otherwise called the "Oligarchical Model." The Cult of Apollo, and its agent Aristotle, were key parts of this plot.

The death of Philip, and the Athens Academy's and Amon's successful cooperation to bring Alexander to power, and to destroy the Persian Empire, delayed the "Oligarchical" one-world empire effort for almost 300 years, until the rise of Rome to assume the role earlier intended for Philip of Macedon.

We, the forces of Western civilization, have beaten back every effort to resurrect the Roman model of Malthusian one-world order until now. This success is chiefly the result of the work of the Augustinians, of Charlemagne, of the Hohenstaufen, and the Golden Renaissance. The defeat of Britain by the American Revolution was the key event which tilted the balance against 18th-century plans to establish such a new Roman Empire. The force of industrial-capitalist devel opment prevented the Holy Alliance from being con solidated as the kernel of such a new Roman Empire. Now, the damnable "Society of Judas" and the British are back at the same evil effort again, just as the homosexual Pre-Raphaelite cult of Oxford's John Ruskin and Cambridge's Benjamin Jowett proposed during the last century.

Either we rise to crush this spawn of the ancient Lucifer-cult today-and not merely in its theosophist anthroposophist excrescences, or civilization will not survive. Either we defeat the Jesuits and their· British allies, or we as a civilization have demonstrated by our unwillingness to do so that we have lost the moral fitness to survive.

http://www.larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1981/eirv08n45-19811117/eirv08n45-19811117_035-the_jesuits_charge_that_larouche-lar.pdf

Anyway felt like it would add to some of the ideas presented earlier on this thread about the Venetians etc.

alkemst,

I think LaRouche is a very astute man worth paying attention to when it comes to the history of how we got to this point. I don't know all his connections or intentions but he does seem to be intelligent and knowledgeable on a wide range of subjects.

I think the Switzerland connection may show a financial connection to the Venetians and the Jesuits.

I have finished reading The Gods of Eden by William Bramley. I found it to be one of the best books I have read on what Bramley calls the "Custodians":

The Gods of Eden Chapter 2:

For lack of anything better, I will simply refer to them as the “Custodial” society, meaning that specific extraterrestrial society (or succession of societies) which
appears to have had ownership and custody of the Earth since prehistory. For brevity, I will often refer to them simply as “Custodians.”

He relates this idea to the secret brotherhoods which are numerous and difficult to connect but can be detected in the sense of consistent traits and goals.
He gives a historical perspective on the way groups/brotherhoods are created to oppose one another but only as a kind of dialectic with a preconceived outcome in mind.
I found the German connection to the Illuminati to be very interesting throughout the historical events.

Considering Germany's importance to the refugee situation today and their role in the EU it makes me see that it is still an important piece of the puzzle.

The Gods of Eden Chapter 11:
Approximately 50% to 60% of all Orange members become members of the Preceptory. The Orange Order itself continues to be strongly Protestant and anti-Catholic,
and in this way it contributes to some of the conflicts between Catholics and Protestants in Ireland today.
Another interesting chapter in the history of the Templar Degrees concerns the creation of a bogus “Illuminati.” “Illuminati,” as we recall, was the Latin name given to
the Brotherhood. In 1779, a second “Illuminati” was started in the Strict Observance Lodge of Munich. This second bogus ”Illuminati” was led by an ex-Jesuit priest
named Adam Weishaupt and was structured as a semiautonomous organization.
Openly political and antimonarchical, Weishaupt’s “Illuminati” formed another channel of “higher degrees” for Freemasons to graduate into after completing the Blue
Degrees. Weishaupt’s “Illuminati” had its own “hidden master” known as the “Ancient Scot Superior.” The Strict Observance members who were initiated into this
“Illuminati” apparently believed that they were being initiated into the highest echelons of the real Illuminati, or Brotherhood. Once initiated under strict vows of
secrecy, members were “revealed” a great deal of political and antimonarchical philosophy.
Weishaupt’s “Illuminati” was soon attacked, however. Its headquarters in German Bavaria were raided by the Elector
of Bavaria in 1786. Many radical political aims of the Illuminati were discovered in documents seized during the raid.
The Duke of Brunswick, acting as Grand Master of German Freemasonry, finally issued a manifesto eight years later, in 1794, to counteract Weishaupt’s bogus
“Illuminati” after the public scandal could no longer be contained. Joining in the suppression of Weishaupt’s Bavarian “Illuminati” were many Rosicrucians. Despite the
repression, this “Illuminati” survived and still exists today.

I know we are still trying to connect the Jesuits to the BIS but I think these other groups may be very related/connected.

One thing I thought was very strange was the period of history where Bramley mentioned the “Ancient Scot Superior.” I had never heard of this term before. Apparently some think that the tow different Illuminati lodges were set up for opposite goals but actually loyal to this one "Superior".

These two factions may have played an important role in guiding the battle between the Protestants and Catholics during the Reformation:

Evidence of a more direct connection of Luther to the Brotherhood network is found in Luther’s personal seal. Luther’s seal consisted of his initials on either side of
two Brotherhood symbols: the rose and the cross. The rose and cross are the chief symbols of the Rosicrucian Order. The word “Rosicrucian” itself comes from the
Latin words “rose” (“rose”) and “crucis” (“cross”).
Both during his life and after, Luther counted among his supporters important individuals and families who were active in the Illuminati and in Rosicrucianism. One of
them was Philip the Magnanimous, head of the powerful royal house of Hesse, whose descendants would later hold important leadership positions in Brotherhood
organizations, especially in German Freemasonry, as we shall later see
As one of the prime leaders of the Reformation, Philip the Magnanimous founded the Protestant University of Marburg and organized a political alliance against the
Catholic German Emperor, Charles V. After Luther’s death, his religion was supported by Sir Francis Bacon (1561-1626), who was atone time the Lord Chancellor of
England. Bacon was also the highest executive of the Rosicrucian Order in Great Britain. One of Bacon’s greatest contributions to the Reformation arose from his
efforts as the coordinator of a project to create an authorized English Protestant Bible under his king, James I. This Bible, known as the “King James Version,” was
released in 1611 and became the most widely-used Bible in the English-speaking Protestant world.
Luther and his supporters created the single largest schism in Christian history. Enormous power was wrested from the Roman Catholic Church. The Protestant sects
today account for about one third of all Christians worldwide, and nearly half of all Christians in North America. The Catholic Church did not allow this to happen
without a fight, however. The Catholics launched a Counter-Reformation in an unsuccessful attempt to squelch the Protestant heresies. Leading the Counter-
Reformation was, interestingly, a new Brotherhood-style organization created for the purpose: the Society of Jesus, better known as the Jesuits.
The Jesuit Order was founded in 1540 by a soldier-turned-cleric named Ignatius of Loyola. The Jesuits were a Catholic secret society with degrees of initiation,
periods of probation, and many secret rituals. It was also militant. Jesuits were encouraged to adopt a soldierly spirit of loyalty to their “captain” Jesus. Ignatius was
chosen to be the first “general” of the Order in April 1741. The image of Jesus as a quasi-military captain may seem rather humorous to anyone familiar with Jesus’s
teachings, but the image was helpful in making the Jesuit Order an effective cadre for combating the Protestants.
Although it is true that the Reformation led the human race further away from spiritual understanding, it did have one very beneficial effect: it helped break the back of
the Catholic Inquisition. The Inquisition had been one of the most oppressive institutions to burden the human spirit. Inquisitors meddled in nearly every human
endeavor—from religion to the sciences to the arts. The Inquisition enforced some of the most hopelessly antiquated scientific thought by threatening people with
torture and death. It hindered the development of many of the fine arts, notably theatre. It probably did not greatly matter what the Protestants taught; they would have
still been able to bring enormous relief to Europe as long as they were able to reduce the power of the Catholic Inquisition. There was an eventual price to be paid for
this benefit, however, and that was the price of an ever-deepening materialism. Philosophies of “humanism,” “rationalism,” and similar ideologies with a materialistic bent took on renewed vigor in the Reformation climate.
Most importantly, many of the positive effects of the Reformation were offset by the fact that Protestantism was yet one more human faction placed in irresolvable
conflict with other factions over erroneous religious issues. Luther himself contributed to this by hinting that the Pope represented the forces of the “anti-Christ.” The
result has been more war, this time between Catholics and Protestants—notably today in Ireland.

According to Bramely the House of Hesse was greatly used to supply mercenaries to England while the the paper money system used for payments connected to the Rothchilds, Warburgs and other banking families profited from the high salaries demanded for the troops. It is probably this financial thread that will connect back to the Venetian families. It's starting to look like just like just one big happy financial family. I guess we are close to connecting the Jesuits to the BIS through the militaristic/financial aspect of continued wars and controlling ideologies.

I think there may also be a link as far back as Rome to Contantinople or Istanbul, Turkey today to the same happy financial family:

Constantinople was built over 6 years, and consecrated on 11 May 330.[1][12] Constantine divided the expanded city, like Rome, into 14 regions, and ornamented it with public works worthy of an imperial metropolis.[13] Yet, at first, Constantine's new Rome did not have all the dignities of old Rome. It possessed a proconsul, rather than an urban prefect. It had no praetors, tribunes, or quaestors. Although it did have senators, they held the title clarus, not clarissimus, like those of Rome. It also lacked the panoply of other administrative offices regulating the food supply, police, statues, temples, sewers, aqueducts, or other public works.

The UN quest to divide the world into "regions" is still with us (so far). We see almost a throw back to Islamic ideologies from the Ottoman Empire in Turkey today.

There is so much in Bramley's book that show the connections of these groups to each other I will pause for now to let you think about some of it and get back to it if you have thoughts to share. :/ :cool2:

On the recent Cs session was the mention of the Kabbalists. As a hunch I'd put forward the the Kabbalists are none other than the line of psychopathic groups reigning from what's now northern Italy (Venetians etc.) that had their hands in many pies at the time from finance to religion. Seems that like others before them intent to create a world view to fit their agenda of justifying their right to privilege, could simply string together whatever "ancient" texts on hand to become their secret "knowledge" (of made up stuff) to justify themselves. I say "knowledge" as its more like exercising this self proclaimed "divine rule" to fuel their depravity than knowledge with any substance.

For example:

Thus, the idea of a pure unchanging stream of kabbalistic thought and technique having been handed down to Adam and existing to this day, as perpetuated by some Jewish and Hermetic schools, is mythology or foolishness. It is even suggested by some scholars that while Kabbalah has its roots in earlier Jewish mystical practices, particularly Mercavah, or Chariot mysticism, its ideas were entirely novel to the period of the 12th and 13th centuries. All things in nature change and adapt, kabbalah is one of these changing and evolving creations.
A perfect example of this change is the Christianization of kabbalistic ideas by mystics who sought to preserve the early Jewish writings when they were in danger of being destroyed by the Inquisition, as well as find practical uses for what was contained within them. For this reason a kind of Christian Kabbalah (often spelled cabala) developed in the 15th century. It had as its goal the harmonization of Kabbalah with Christian doctrines, and found ripe justification for the Christian Doctrine of the Trinity in the Kabbalah's first three sepheroth, or "Holy Upper Trinity".
The two primary sources for "Christianized Cabala" were the writings of 'conversio' Jews in Spain (sometimes called "crypto-jews"), or Jews who converted to Catholicism, and the Platonic Academy, supported by the Medicis, in Florence.
Those writing from Jewish converts in Spain that most effected Kabbalah's development began at the end of the 13th century and lasted until the Jewish "Diaspora" from Spain in 1492. Writers such as Abner of Burgos and, Paul de Heredia secretly wrote several Christian Cabalistic works in the name of Judah ha-Nasi and other famous mystical authors. Two of their most famous texts are, Iggeret ha-Sodot and Galei Rezaya. Other works were put out in Spain until the end of the 15th century by Jewish converts, often imitating the styles of other well known and respected works, such as the Zohar. However, such imitation was common and accepted in that period, and in itself is not enough to doubt the integrity of the author involved.
The Florentine schools had a greater impact than the writings of Jewish writers in Spain. While the Spanish texts were often translated and to a greater or lesser degree available, they won few if any converts from Judaism to Christianity, or from Christianity to the effectiveness of the Kabbalah. The Florentine school developed the belief that an indisputable source for the validation of Christianity, and neo-Platonic, Pythagorean, and Orphic thought was discovered in Kabbalah. Also, they believed that in Kabbalah, the long, lost secrets of the Catholic, and possibly original Christian faith, had been rediscovered. The principle founder of this Christian Cabalistic school was Giovanni Pico della Mirandola (1463-94). This young genius began his kabbalistic studies in 1486 at the age of 23, and had a large selection of kabbalistic material translated into Latin by Samuel ben Nissim who was himself a convert to Catholicism. Pico later had Raymond Moncada, known as Flavius Mithridates, translate for him as well. Among his 900 theses that he publicly displayed for debate in Rome included the statement, "no science can better convince us of the divinity of Jesus Christ than magic and the Kabbalah," thus bringing the Kabbalah to many in the Christian world for the first time.
The Church's reaction was one of fierce opposition and rejection to this and other propositions made by Pico. The public debate Pico wanted was guaranteed. Kabbalah now became the principle discussion in the Christian intellectual world, as it was seen as an otherwise unknown Jewish esoteric doctrine that had been overlooked or lost completely. Christian Platonists in Germany, Italy, and France quickly attached themselves to Pico's school of thought. Pico's works also caused Johannes Reuchlin, the famed Christian Hebrew scholar, to undertake kabbalistic studies, publishing two books on it as a result - De Verbo Mirifico (On the Miracle-Working Name, 1494) and De Arte Cabalistica (on the Science of the Kabbalah, 1517).

http://hermetic.com/stavish/essays/kabbalah-hermetic.html

Anyway seems like there's something to it and I like how the Cs gave a new clue to what you asked before Goyacobol about the Jesuit connection to the Mossad. I'd say it looks like the Venetians are kind of a stem from where they branch off if you will.

I've been following this thread - with interest, especially the gathering of different bits of information, in digging further back in history.
The BIS sounds like another alphabet group, started in antiquity and getting to it's root core will be difficult.

I apologize ahead of time, for it's not my intension, to reverse direction, for it's vital to discover when the BIS was formed and why? But I have been closely following a situation in West Virginia, that indirectly involves the Vatican, IMF and BIS for the past few months.
For the most part, it's a complicated mess. I have "some understanding" of Constitutional Law. I ventured into it, many years ago, after discovering a Family Member (Step Father) was "the last direct Descendant" of one of the Members who helped draft the Bill of Right's in Philadelphia. My first impression was one of disbelief, for he was a woodsman - known to spin a good fish tale and you could never believe - half of what he told you. Years later, I had a professional Inheritance and Genealogical chart done and found that he was telling the truth.

Getting back on topic, I was sifting through news articles when I came across a Court Case and the words, "Cestui que Vie" which came up in the past, in connection with the Vatican Accounts, the London Business District, the BIS, IMF and more recently, the Federal Reserve Act. I could never get a clear connection, as to what the Cestui que Vie actually represented, other than it came into being in 1666 A.D. My impression was that it had something to do with "War efforts - possible financing?" A Bond of some type or certificate? I would later learn, it was some type "Insurance Policy" and the BIS and Vatican were directly involved but I never explored deeper.

Since last June - July, there has been some Legal activity in West Virginia and Court proceedings to bring the UNITED STATES back under Constitutional and Common Law. Unknown to the general public, we have been operating under "two Constitutions" since 1871.
Leading up to this event, there have been several Papal Bulls (Vatican), the Treaty of 1213 and The Definitive Treaty of Peace 1783.
The events leading up to the Court case and what was involved and why is listed below. Unfortunately, actions taken resulted in one of the individuals, Thomas Deegan getting arrested (Sept. 23) before plans could be followed through.

In Principle, I understand what he was trying to accomplish. Unfortunately, he didn't have enough "backing" or support.

Keep in mind, under the Treaty of 1945 - every Public Office was turned over to the United Nations. When they take an Oath, "they" renounce their Citizenship and fall under U.N. Jurisdiction. American Troops are U.N. troops. Police Powers are under Military Cabinet - operating Military Tribunals and prisons. Our Courts operate under Admiralty Law - noted by the gold fringe on the American Flag.

To better understand what's going on in Virginia, it's important to realize that presently there are "2 Constitution's in the United States."
Originally authored as "the Constitution for the United States of America", with simple alterations (District of Columbia Act 1871), the document became "THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA". With this change, the future of the country and the sovereignty of both the individual and the States was annulled!" It was the passage of this Act which created the corporation called the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. The capitalization altered the reality of the entity. Instead of being a country, it was transformed into a corporation. A corporation that was not owned by the people residing within the borders of the country. It did not belong to the citizens of America. No this corporation was owned by the global bankers. The very same ones that still hold ownership today. The first thing that this corporation was called upon to perform - was the complete and utter destruction of the American Constitution!

... The Corporation Of The United States Of America Is It True? We Are Not Under Common Law?
http://hubpages.com/education/The-Corporation-Of-The-United-States-Of-America

... The Cestui que Vie Act 1666 Accounts
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/aep/Cha2/18-19/11/introduction?view=extent

(The Cestui que Vie Act 1666 in Simple English) - Each person on this Earth at birth is worth $50,000 in gold and that is paid for out of the Vatican. That is put up under a bond (Insurance Policy) that is hypothicated 20 -40- 1000 times into a Cestui que Vie account. A clause in the Cestui que Vie states they cannot actually kill you. It has to be done indirect (natural disaster, biological, chemical). This is what they have to do to get the payout on the insurance policy and get the Cestui que Vie Tust accounts. If they actually murder you, they do not get access to the Cestui que Vie accounts. (I wonder if death during War is considered "indirect"?)

... _http://hudok.info/index.php/evidence-packet/
There are 26 PDF Doc's of importance at this site - #26 involves us personally - ( "Evi-Doc 26 cestui que vie trust act")

... Southern Poverty Law Center (Jewish Israel) now working in unison with Dept. of Homeland Security and local FUSION Centers.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Poverty_Law_Center

Residents file lawsuit against state
June 22, 2015 By Tim MacVean - Inter-Mountain Staff Writer

ELKINS - Three area residents have filed a lawsuit against the state of West Virginia demanding a "constitutional government" be restored within the state.

Phillip Hudok, Gene Stalnaker and Thomas David House of Deegan filed the suit against Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin, Attorney General Patrick Morrisey, Clerk of the West Virginia House of Delegates Steve Harrison and an "unknown private for profit subcontractor providing government services and purporting to be lawful government in operation."

Hudok said the lawsuit stems from events that began nearly 20 years ago in which he voiced concerns regarding new facial imaging on government issued driver's licenses and identification cards.

"It started back in 1999 when a number of people, including myself, decided we couldn't submit to the biometric driver's license," Hudok said. "We negotiated with the governor and the DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles) from 1999 until 2008 and we drove without a driver's license because we didn't want our (faces mapped) and we felt that was an invasion of our right, our religious rights and everything....

The following is information on the three individuals above, leading to Deegan's arrest. The website by Jean Haines is a mixed bag of articles but she picked up on the court case and all information has been filter to her site for the Public.

Thomas Deegan and two other men have won a case in West Virginia that opens the door to creating a constitutionally compliant structure, a civil authority that can require the military to stand down.
FOR INFORMATIONAL PUSPOSES: All my posts on Thomas Deegan’s SUCCESSFUL Lawsuit in West Virginia, 8/8/15
https://jhaines6a.wordpress.com/2015/08/09/for-informational-pusposes-all-my-posts-on-thomas-deegans-successful-lawsuit-in-west-virginia-8815/

From NESARA – REPUBLIC NOW: WON!!!!! Case in West Virginia
https://jhaines6a.wordpress.com/2015/08/02/from-nesara-republic-now-won-case-in-west-virginia/

The Principle Behind the Winning of the Case in West Virginia
https://jhaines6a.wordpress.com/2015/08/02/the-principle-behind-the-winning-of-the-case-in-west-virginia-by-jean/

Status Report - Thomas was arrested on fraudulent charges on September 23rd.
https://jhaines6a.wordpress.com/2015/10/22/i-give-up-what-a-mess/

Thomas Deegan Update, TRANSCRIPTION, PART I
https://jhaines6a.wordpress.com/2015/11/07/thomas-deegan-update-transcription-part-i/

Thomas Deegan’s Update, Part 2, Sunday, November
https://jhaines6a.wordpress.com/2015/11/08/thomas-deegans-update-part-2-sunday-november-again-my-thanks-to-a-reader-who-volunteered-this-transcript-j/

I read this piece recently from an old publication of LaRouche that touched on the Venetian connection with the Jesuits:

Those evil tyrannical easterners always trying to subjugate the brave and righteous west. There are some information's that do not hold the water.

Back
Top Bottom