Who controls the BIS?

sitting said:
clerck de bonk said:
sitting said:
sitting said:
C's: "One who emerges from seeming obscurity to make a mark on history."

For whatever reason ... maybe even inspiration perhaps, but certainly unintentional -- I thought of Putin.

If there's even the slightest bit of truth to it, then the source was clearly divine.

FWIW.
Isn't Obummers past a bit obscure too?

Okay.

But somehow the list: Sargon ... Rothschild ... Putin ... Obummer looks a bit off.

FWIW.

Actually, I wasn't sure who to fill the gap with either. I thought of both Putin and Obama. But I think of Putin as a positive mark and Obama as negative mark. It is interesting to think about the possibilities.

I am still pondering the Jesuit trail and the connections to BIS. I think this thread has many good comments and observations. It is rich enough with links and examples to add to ones quest for the answers.

I hope to return soon after digesting some of these recent posts full of clues.

Thanks to all :thup:

goyacobol said:
I thought of both Putin and Obama. But I think of Putin as a positive mark and Obama as negative mark.

As I said, I thought the source for Putin was divine. I sense an angelic quality about him. Hard to put in words. (As the situation has gotten more difficult, so has the deepening of his courage & conviction.)

Obama is negative as you say. I actually think he's more pathetic than demonic. I recalled the C's characterized him a schizoid rather than a psycho.

While he does bring an obscure past, I just don't see him making a mark on anything ... let alone on history.

FWIW.

There was an interesting idea in connection to Sargon and the mark of Cain, where this author supposed that the Biblical Cain was Sargon:

The evidence that Cain was Sargon may then be summed up as follows: The fact that Sargon's achievements imply both a degree of wisdom and power unparalleled in history, and a long life, such as is traditionally ascribed to Cain. The extraordinary ability combined with depravity of Sargon's government and activities, so consistent with all that is known of Cain. The probability that the Babylonian city of Erech or Unuk was the city of Enoch built by Cain. (see p.27) The fact that the city is often mentioned in inscriptions in connection with Sargon, and is called, "the seat of the worship of Anu and Ishtar" (the deified representatives of Adam and Eve); and that it was "in the court of Sargon" that the worship of those gods was first established. (see p.71) That Sargon's date was about 3800 B.C., at which time Cain, according to the Bible dates, may have been alive. That the second syllable of Sargon's name is the same as Cain, and the first syllable means a ruler or King. That while St. John says that Cain was "of that wicked one," Sargon is called the "king-priest of Enlil" (the Devil); (**1) is shown to have been adopted by Akki (the Devil); (**2) and is made to call his father "Dati-Enlil" (the Devil). (**3) That his arrival is described in a legend as sudden and mysterious, as Cain's arrival in Babylonia must have been. That Sargon, like Cain, ruled over a race different from himself. (**1) Cambridge History Vol. I, p.408 (**2) See p. 94 (**3) See p.95 That Sargon is called the "king of the city," (**1) whereas Cain, according to the Bible, built a city. That Sargon is called "the Founder," the "constituted" or "pre-destined king", the "Deviser of constituted law and Deviser of prosperity" or the "very wise," all of which might well have described Cain. That Sargon is represented in inscriptions as the gardener of Anu (Adam), as Beloved of Ishtar (Eve) and only loved by her for a certain period, since he says: "When I was a gardener Ishtar loved me," which may refer to the fact that after the murder of Abel, Eve renounced Cain. That Sargon is called the son of Ea (Eve) (**2) and, under the name of Merodach the Sun-god, is constantly called the first born of Ea, is shown to be the brother of Tammuz (Abel) and (as Adar) to have killed Tammuz. That while Sargon's subjects are called the black-heads, Merodach, whom I regard as the mythological representative of Cain, is said to have ruled over the Igigi or Nigil (ma), probably negroes. It must be remembered too, that the theory of Cain's presence in Babylonia offers the best explanation for the sudden arrival in that country of a marvelous civilization and culture, and relieves us of the necessity of believing that it was gradually evolved by an inferior race; that it seems to be the key to the Sumerian problem- to the problem of the origin of idolatry - to the problem of the ancient civilizations attributed to the Children of the Sun-god - and to be the best explanation of the Roman Custom which Sir James Frazer makes the keynote of "The Golden Bough." Finally, it explains, as nothing else can do, how the knowledge of God and of His laws was taken into Babylonia in the very earliest times and how that knowledge came to be suppressed or travestied almost beyond recognition.

SARGON THE MAGNIFICENT By Mrs. Sydney Bristowe

I dont know enough about that to say much more but I wondered about this idea that the mark of Cain being psychopathy. Perhaps Cain the character is more descriptive of a template for a psychopath. Was his motive for killing his brother, not anger or revenge but to one-up on Abel's animal sacrifice for God and offer a human sacrifice, his brother? Wouldnt that make such an individual psychopathic?

angelburst29 said:
To find the Man behind the curtain, so to speak, you have to search back to the time the Catholic Church/Pope was formed or created. Same with the Jesuit's. And before it was called, "the Jesuit's" was it called something else? So, there's a need to go back, as far as possible, in your investigation.

Many of the links you have provided are interesting but they are like - pulling from the middle of a subject - to find an answer that can only be justified, by going back - to the root of it's inception, it's birth. Once you get to base or the beginning, then you can work your way up the ladder, to see where other pieces and links fit in or need to be discarded.

I figure it could be seen as confirmation bias starting from a hypothesis that the Catholic Church has been a major power play since its inception and looking for where that might be so, so I can see that possibility. I can also see that historically there was a point in time that it's empire-like influence wouldn't be contested, and that there's a point in time also we're led to believe that influence disappeared. This may be true or may not be, but there's a case to say not given that operating from the underground was apparently the goal of the Vatican's secret service, the Jesuits. But I can't be sure, its as good as a theory and might not even be a good one.

Whom the directing forces are, could be a third party like the Rothschilds, and they may be from that same Venetian ilk that started banking as we know today and were once pirate traders from Phoenician lines.

But its also hard to imagine that the Roman world of Caesars and the consistent laws and customs that became the Catholic Church since Constantine and underpin our culture today is not a line of influence too. Perhaps we are actually talking about the same line of influence that also derived from Babylonian elites?

alkhemst said:
There was an interesting idea in connection to Sargon and the mark of Cain, where this author supposed that the Biblical Cain was Sargon:

SARGON THE MAGNIFICENT By Mrs. Sydney Bristowe

Historians actually have a fairly good (and trust worthy) record of Sargon, this according to Samuel Noah Kramer, the eminent Sumerian scholar.

Although the inscribed statues & steles Sargon made during his lifetime have been lost, an unknown ancient scholar (a few centuries after Sargon) had made a careful copy of the inscriptions on those statues & steles. And this copy was found.

Thank you for the interesting reference above. I will look into it.

PS
I think by the excerpt you posted, the significance of the Sargon-Rothschild equivalence from C's hint should be obvious.

FWIW.

Thought this article might be interesting - in light of the mechanisms behind BIS?

Switzerland Follows Iceland in Declaring War Against the Banksters
http://www.wakingtimes.com/2015/12/30/switzerland-follows-iceland-in-declaring-war-against-banksters/

December 30, 2015 - Iceland has gained the admiration of populists in recent years by doing that which no other nation in the world seems to be willing or capable of doing: prosecuting criminal bankers for engineering financial collapse for profit.

Their effective revolt against the banking class, who drove the tiny nation into economic crisis in 2008, is the brightest example yet that the world does not have to be indebted in perpetuity to an austere and criminal wealthy elite. In 2015, 26 Icelandic bankers were sentenced to prison and the government ordered a bank sale to benefit the citizenry.

Inspired by Iceland’s progress, activists in Switzerland are now making an important stand against the banking cartels and have successfully petitioned to bring an initiative to public referendum that would attack the private banks where it matters most: their power to lend money they don’t actually have, and to create money out of thin air.

“Switzerland will hold a referendum to decide whether to ban commercial banks from creating money.

The Swiss federal government confirmed on Thursday that it would hold a plebiscite, after more than 110,000 people signed a petition calling for the central bank to be given sole power to create money in the financial system.

The campaign – led by the Swiss Sovereign Money movement and known as the Vollgeld initiative – is designed to limit financial speculation by requiring private banks to hold 100pc reserves against their deposits.” [The Telegraph]

Switzerland is in a key position to play a revolutionary role in changing how global banking functions. In addition to being the world’s safest harbor for storing wealth, it is also home to the Bank for International Settlements (BIS), a shadowy private company owned by many of the world’s central banks, and acting as a lender to the central banks. The BIS is the very heart of global reserve banking, the policy that enables banks to lend money that does not actually exist in their bank deposits, but is instead literally created electronically from nothing whenever a bank extends a line of credit.

Reserve banking is the policy that guarantees insurmountable debt as the outcome of all financial transactions.

The Sovereign Money initiative in Switzerland aims to curb financial speculation, which is the intended and inevitable result of reserve banking, the tool that makes financial adventurism possible by supplying the banks with endless quantities of fiat money.

Limiting a bank’s ability to produce money from nothing would be a direct blow to the roots of the banking cartel, and would cripple their ability to manipulate the world economy. Here’s how it works, in rather simplified terms:

“…if we had access to the same computer terminals the banks have, we could magic in or out of existence all the imaginary stuff we are trained to think of as important – money – in whatever quantities we liked.

This is how it works: when they print quite a lot of this stuff there is a boom. When they print too much of it, there is inflation (actually, the printing of money is inflation). When they stop printing it or simply hold on to it, there is a depression.” [Source]

In Switzerland, 90% of all money in circulation is electronic, and for this, The National Bank of Switzerland has become the direct target of the Sovereign Money Campaign. Swiss law has in the past required required banks to back all currency creation with collateral assets like physical silver or gold, however in recent decades the climate has changed, and, “due to the emergence of electronic payment transactions, banks have regained the opportunity to create their own money.”

The grass roots campaign said in a public statement regarding the intentions of the referendum, “banks won’t be able to create money for themselves any more, they’ll only be able to lend money that they have from savers or other banks.”

This is an interesting twist in the human saga of man vs. banks, and while it remains to be seen if the referendum passes or not, it must be pointed out that it does have its own problems, articulated by Sam Gerrans:

“… it does say that the central bank should be given sole right to create money. This would essentially leave the creation of money in the same hands as those who control the Federal Reserve or the Bank of England rather than allow them to farm out the process. But at least it shows that people are beginning to wake up to where the true power lies.

In the unlikely event that this grass-roots movement in Switzerland should get its way and its proposed legislation be enacted, and then begin to morph into something which really does threaten the banking elite, we must not be surprised if Switzerland is shortly discovered to be harboring weapons of mass destruction, or to have masterminded 9/11, or to be financing Islamic State.”
Part of the cultural conditioning of our time is an ingrained, pre-assumed dependency on sacred cow institutions like banking. Just like it is impossible for most Americans to envision a world without Democrats and Republicans, it is difficult for most people to imagine a world without predatory global banking.

Yet, there are a number of other possibilities for trading, storing wealth, and facilitating development in the world. This is not the only economic system we can imagine, and as Iceland has proven, people can regain control of their collective wealth, so perhaps this revolution will foment further in Switzerland, presenting a chance to at least bring greater awareness to the truth about central banking.

Having put this thread on the back burner I now think the "timing" is right to resume investigation. As a preface to more posting I think this excerpt from one article (which is an offshoot of angelburst29's previous post) I think this sums up how we got here:

FORMER PRESIDENTS WARN ABOUT THE “INVISIBLE GOVERNMENT” RUNNING THE UNITED STATES
Warnings About the Invisible Government Running the U.S.

The warnings listed below, which appear in chronological order, began with our first president – George Washington. The last president to speak out was JFK, who was assassinated. Read what they and other political leaders have said about the invisible government.

George Washington wrote that the Illuminati want to separate the People from their Government

“It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am. The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of seperation). That Individuals of them may… actually had a seperation [sic] of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned.” – George Washington, 1st President of the United States (1789–1797), from a letter that Washington wrote on October 24, 1798, which can be found in the Library of Congress. For an analysis of Washington’s warning, see the article “Library of Congress: George Washington Warns of Illuminati”

“I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies.” —Thomas Jefferson, dent of the United States (1801–1809) and principal author of the United States Declaration of Independence (1776), in a letter written to John Taylor on May 28, 1816

“A power has risen up in the government greater than the people themselves, consisting of many and various powerful interests, combined in one mass, and held together by the cohesive power of the vast surplus in banks.” – John C. Calhoun, Vice President (1825-1832) and U.S. Senator, from a speech given on May 27, 1836

Note that it appears that Washington’s and Jefferson’s concerns regarding bankers and separation of the people from the government was realized by 1836. This fact was confirmed in a letter written by FDR in 1933 (see below) in which he wrote that “a financial element in the large centers has owned the government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson.” Jackson was the seventh president of the United States (1829-1937). Calhoun served as Jackson’s vice-president from 1829-1832.

“Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.”— Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States, Theodore Roosevelt, An Autobiography, 1913 (Appendix B)

“A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men… [W]e have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated, governments in the civilized world—no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and the duress of small groups of dominant men.” – Woodrow Wilson, 28th President of the United States, The New Freedom, 1913

“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men’s views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.” – Woodrow Wilson, 28th President of the United States, The New Freedom, 1913

“The real menace of our Republic is the invisible government, which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy legs over our cities, states and nation… The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both parties, … and control the majority of the newspapers and magazines in this country. They use the columns of these papers to club into submission or drive out of office public officials who refuse to do the bidding of the powerful corrupt cliques which compose the invisible government. It operates under cover of a self-created screen [and] seizes our executive officers, legislative bodies, schools, courts, newspapers and every agency created for the public protection.” – New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, New York Times, March 26, 1922

“Mr. Chairman, we have in this country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks. The Federal Reserve Board, a Government board, has cheated the Government of the United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the national debt…Mr. Chairman, when the Federal Reserve act was passed, the people of the United States did not perceive that a world system was being set up here… and thatthis country was to supply financial power to an international superstate — a superstate controlled by international bankers and international industrialists acting together toenslave the world for their own pleasure.” – Congressman Louis T. McFadden, from a speech delivered to the House of Representatives on June 10, 1932

“The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson.” — Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 32nd President of the United States (1933–1945), in a letter to Colonel Edward M House dated November 21, 1933, as quoted in F.D.R.: His Personal Letters, 1928-1945.

“Today the path to total dictatorship in the U.S. can be laid by strictly legal means… We have a well-organized political-action group in this country, determined to destroy our Constitution and establish a one-party state… It operates secretly, silently, continuously to transform our Government… This ruthless power-seeking elite is a disease of our century… This group…is answerable neither to the President, the Congress, nor the courts. It is practically irremovable.” – Senator William Jenner, 1954 speech

“The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent.” —J. Edgar Hoover, The Elks Magazine, 1956

“The very word “secrecy” is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings… Our way of life is under attack. Those who make themselves our enemy are advancing around the globe… no war ever posed a greater threat to our security. If you are awaiting a finding of “clear and present danger,” then I can only saythat the danger has never been more clear and its presence has never been more imminent… For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence–on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day.It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.” — John F Kennedy, 35th President of the United States, from a speech delivered to the American Newspaper Publishers Association on April 27, 1961 and known as the “Secret Society” speech (click here for full transcript and audio).

“The Rockefellers and their allies have, for at least fifty years, been carefully following a plan to use their economic power to gain political control of first America, and then the rest of the world. Do I mean conspiracy? Yes, I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent.” Congressman Larry P. McDonald, November 1975, from the introduction to a book titled The Rockefeller File.

“There exists a shadowy government with its own Air Force, its own Navy, its own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself.” – Daniel K. Inouye, US Senator from Hawaii, testimony at the Iran Contra Hearings, 1986

The Federal Reserve

“A power has risen up in the government greater than the people themselves…” – John C. Calhoun

“… owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.” – Theodore Roosevelt

“… one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Bank.“ – Louis T. McFadden

In an interview with Jim Lehrer that was aired on PBS’ News Hour on September 18, 2007 that you can watch on YouTube, formal Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan said, essentially, that the Federal Reserve was above the law and that no agency of government can overrule their actions:

Jim Lehrer: “What is the proper relationship, what should be the proper relationship between a chairman of the Fed and a president of the United States?”

Alan Greenspan: “Well, first of all, the Federal Reserve is an independent agency, and that means, basically, that there is no other agency of government which can overrule actions that we take. So long as that is in place and there is no evidence that the administration or the Congress or anybody else is requesting that we do things other than what we think is the appropriate thing, then what the relationships are don’t frankly matter.”

The fact that the Fed is above the law was demonstrated by current Fed chairman, Ben Bernanke, during his appearance before Congress on March 4, 2009 (as shown in this video). Senator Bernie Sanders asked Bernanke about $2.2 trillion in American tax dollars that was lent out by Federal Reserve. Bernanke refused to provide an answer:

Senator Sanders: “Will you tell the American people to whom you lent $2.2 trillion of their dollars? … Can you tell us who they are?”

Bernanke: “No”

David Rockefeller and the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR)

“We have a well-organized political-action group in this country, determined to destroy our Constitution and establish a one-party state…” – William Jenner

“The Rockefellers and their allies have, for at least fifty years, been carefully following a plan to use their economic power to gain political control of first America, and then the rest of the world.” – Larry P. McDonald

In 1921 the stockholders of the Federal Reserve financed an organization called the “Council on Foreign Relations” (CFR). A full discussion on the CFR is beyond the scope of this article. Suffice it to say that the CFR likely plays a prominent role in the invisible government that we have been warned about. The CFR is alleged to be the arm of the Ruling Elite in the United States. Most influential politicians, academics and media personalities are members. The CFR uses its influence to push their New World Order agenda on the American people.

David Rockefeller, Sr is the current patriarch of the Rockefeller family. He is the only surviving grandchild of oil tycoon John D. Rockefeller, founder of Standard Oil. Rockefeller began a lifelong association with the CFR when he joined as a director in 1949. In Rockefeller’s 2002 autobiography “Memoirs” he wrote:

“For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as internationalists and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure — one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”

James Warburg, son of CFR [Council on Foreign Relations] founder Paul Warburg, delivered blunt testimony before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on February 17, 1950:

“We shall have world government, whether or not we like it. The question is only whether world government will be achieved by consent or by conquest.”

Cognitive Dissonance

“The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent.” —J. Edgar Hoover
Because of a deep rooted beliefs that the U.S. government is “for the people” and the protector of the free world, many will reject the notion of an evil shadow government. When our beliefs are challenged or when two beliefs are inconsistent, cognitive dissonance is created. It’s human nature to try to hold our beliefs in harmony with our world view and avoid disharmony (or dissonance).

For those of you who having difficulty believing the information presented in this article, I fully understand. For the first 57 years of my life, I would not have believed in the possibility that a shadow government could exist. Three years ago my world view changed. While on vacation in Mount Shasta, I came across a book titled “Global Conspiracy” that seemed strangely out of place in a metaphysical book store. I had never heard of the author before – some guy named David Icke. I scanned through the book and frankly didn’t believe 99% of what I read. But, I saw one thing that caught my attention in that I knew that I could easily verify Icke’s assertion. I did my own research and turned out what Icke had stated was true. That led me down a rabbit hole and many, many hundreds of hours of independent research.

So, keep an open mind, do your own research, and use discernment. Beware that there is a ton of disinformation on the internet, much of which is intentionally placed to confuse the public. At a CFR meeting on geoengineering (see the article “Millions Spent to Confuse Public About Geoengineering“), M. Granger Morgan stated (it’s captured on video for you to see and hear for yourself):

“First of all, of course, there is a lot of money getting spent to make sure that a very substantial portion of the public stays totally confused about this. And, I mean, it’s been really quite pernicious. But there’s been literally tens of millions of dollars spent on every little thing that comes along that might, you know, relate to some uncertainty.”
What Can We Do?

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead

Well, David Rockefeller, Sr is now departed but his words still ring true:

“For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as internationalists and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure — one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”

With a financial "reset" looming on the horizon I think it may be fitting to resume this discussion.

I have saved some information given by Katherine Hudes earlier and due to a post in by alchemist in the Pizzagate Explodes thread I decided to go back to this thread with some updates.

I am in the middle of looking at more of Katherine Hudes videos and articles but I thought I would post this May 2017 video where she says that the Jesuits are definitely part of this global financial system. I think she seems credible having been a World Bank attorney but how this will play out is anyone's guess. She says she warned Trump about the hijacking of the constitution and financial system but he ignored her.

network of global corporate control5 2 17

https://youtu.be/rTsWuUNtajw?start=660

I have started the video at the point she mentions the Jesuits but the whole video might be good to check out.

I just tried to save the following article and my virus software gave a virus warning. I think it is OK to view but it makes me wonder if somebody just doesn't want the information to be kept and passed on. Maybe they don't appreciate Watchdogs?

_https://usawatchdog.com/time-to-tell-these-crooks-theyre-fired-karen-hudes/

Time to Tell these Crooks they’re Fired-Karen Hudes

By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com (Update #2)

(You Tube has restored the video. Apparently it was some sort of glitch on their end. I am happy it is back up.)

World Bank attorney Karen Hudes says she is one of a group of global whistleblowers. Hudes contends, “We’re running out of time. It’s time to tell these thugs and crooks that they’re fired.” Hudes goes on to say, “We don’t have to wait for anybody to fire the Fed or Bank for International Settlements . . . some states have already started to recognize silver and gold, the precious metals, as currency . . . there are other alternatives like Bitcoin . . . We, the consumer, can choose which currency to use, and that’s what we’re going to do in very short order.” What’s really going on in Syria? Hudes, who was Senior Counsel and worked at the World Bank for 20 years, charges, “Qatar, who has all this natural gas, wanted to run a natural gas pipeline through Syria to reach the European market. Who’s supplying the European market with gas? Russia. . . . All this business about dead babies and sarin gas is just all to keep us confused.” Hudes says this is not a fight about money but survival of the planet. “We’re dealing with whether we can continue as humanity and have an earth or whether we blow ourselves up. . . . whether we love each other enough to save the world, or we all go to hell in a hand basket,” says Hudes. Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes.

There is also a 2013 YouTube video (I've been a little slow on the up-take):

https://youtu.be/gHVgRgYdCsQ

If Obama really wanted to stand up to the "thugs" but didn't want to get whacked then what is Trump trying to do? Maybe he doesn't want to get whacked either.

What she is saying really makes sense of recent events.
It seems like either this resistance is genuine or not. Whistle blowers and the hope offered echo the claims of groups such as International Court of Justice and The International Common Law Court of Justice.

What is the "show" and what is reality? I'm thinking "give me my money back" and show me the justice. :/

My research is not in a very chronological order but I am finding some interesting stuff hopefully. We have covered some of this history already but it's also related to many other areas.

The Jesuit Superior General, the Black Pope, not only controls his powerful Jesuit Order, but also controls the powerful Knights of Malta, top-level Knights of Columbus, and the top-levels of Freemasonry. Through his control of the top levels of Secret Societies (especially Knights of Malta and high-level Freemasons), he controls the top intelligence agencies of the world. A good example of this occurred in World War II: the top intelligence man in the OSS (later CIA) was Knight of Malta William “Wild Bill” Donovan; the top intelligence man in Nazi Germany on the eastern front was German Knight of Malta General Reinhard Gehlen; and the top intelligence man in the Soviet Union was Knight of Malta Prince Anton Turkul (who used Jesuit priests for his couriers). Thus, the Jesuit Order was in control of the major combatants, and able to ‘steer’ the war in the directions they wanted – and in the process to slaughter millions of their favorite targets.

https://youtu.be/wtYdQamXyMM

There is a thread with a 2014 video talking about Hudes.

Karen Hudes Video

There is also a SOTT article: World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes reveals how the Global Elite rule the world

The comments by Niall in the Karen Hudes Video thread point out that Hudes is Jewish and never mentions any Israeli connections. So maybe it's bait and switch type agenda. There is not any mention of the Rothschilds and the Balfour Declaration.

Niall said:
I don't find her or her message credible. I mean, 'the Jesuits', really?! Hudes is Jewish, right? How then does does she fail to mention Jewish banking interests? For a supposed 'insider', her sources are PLOS One and Wikipedia, i.e. publicly available information. Really, she hasn't added anything, she has just kept people spinning their wheels about who the ultimate head honcho is.

As for this 'other species' thing, she's either deliberately or unwittingly clouding the real issue: there IS a 'second species', but they CANNOT be physically distinguished because they're psychopaths wearing 'masks of sanity'. Big difference. Once you're saying actual flesh-and-blood 'aliens' and 'shapeshifters' live among us, you've gone schizophrenic and lost any credibility with ordinary folk out there who are still on the fence.

It could also be an infighting situation within the "Deep State" too, I suppose.

Another interesting set of comments can be found here:

DMace said:
Laura said:
Session Date: January 23rd 2016

A: Joy to the world!

Q: (L) And why do you say that?

A: It will be soon now.

Q: (L) What will be soon?

A: Glad tidings!

I have one possible alternate meaning to this, a World Bank whistle-blower Karen Hudes has been working behind the scenes to clean up corruption, and quite possibly deliver an end to the Federal Banks, the Network of Global Corporate Control. Karen Hudes also claims that she is the legal representative for the Global Debt Facility which contains treasures hidden at the end of WWII, sequestered for 50 years, to be brought out and end once and for all the tyranny of fiat currencies.

While I have been following her on her Twitter feed, I am not 100% convinced it isn't a trick (though I am crossing my fingers really tight).

You can get all of this from her twitter as she seems to document everything, though she doesn't seem to be very good at organizing her info concisely, it's all in document and email streams you have to unwind.

The basic story is thus:
1. Karen Hudes, Economist and Laywer, hired by the World Bank, finds discrepancies in a banking deal in the Philippines, tries to correct, gets 'fired'.
2. Buys a World Bank bond, sues for job back, Board of Governors settle, but she is frozen out by Word Bank president.
3. The World Bank Charter gives power to Board, not president. This is still going on.
4. While fighting for transparency, several things happen
4.1 Karen Hudes gets Jacek Kubler to use his Power Transition Model to model the rule of law at the World Bank _https://s3.amazonaws.com/khudes/sentia+model.pdf
4.2 The Power Transition Model is a model for forecasting using relative strengths and interests, used by the DoD, it's forecasting ability beats analysts
4.3 The Power Transition Model ran a 90-95% chance of the rule of law gaining control, but interestingly, the forecast was done for the entire world, not just the World Bank
4.4 Study comes out by Vitalia, Glattfelder, and Battiston, statistically proving a Network of Global Corporate Control that uses direct and indirect methods to control 60% of the profits and 40% of the assets of the 43,000 publicly traded corporations on the financial markets _http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/1107/1107.5728v2.pdf
4.5 Karen is approached by Wolfgang Struck, a signatory of the Global Debt Facility, and asks her to be the lawyer for the facility because of her fight against the Network.
Bilateral Minesfield Breakthrough Successor Agreement _https://s3.amazonaws.com/khudes/BILATERAL.pdf
Global Debt Facility example of assets _https://s3.amazonaws.com/khudes/Inventory+D-Tunnel+2.jpg
4.6 Karen attempts to go back to work, but is prevented each time by the NoGCC in the form of Allied Barton Security, who refuses to activate her badge
4.7 Karen files Common Law Liens on any who obstruct her, including Allied Barton and Barak Obama among many others, also, all Federal Reserve Banks are foreclosed on for not having stated gold reserves and for owing the people more than they owe us (Treaty of Versailles Bonds from 1932 collecting interest now worth over two quadrillion dollars to offset country debt)
4.8 Karen with Board of Governors announce Global Currency Reset - using the gold from the Global Debt Facility (there is a lot of gold, 1.8 million metric tons)_https://s3.amazonaws.com/khudes/ucc1.pdf _https://s3.amazonaws.com/khudes/notarialprotest.pdf
5. Karen has been making videos over at the DC public television station, but the NoGCC has not acknowledged any of this, and is attempting to continue on as normal, so no other news _https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH9q10wsJSGcIgCaymVIgpg
6. According to Karen, this is all moving forward, but I have no idea when it might come out in the open _http://presswire.com/content/1324064/board-governors-world-bank-and-imf-announce-transition-asset-backed-currencies

On an unrelated website, a YouTube channel called Rainbowabundance has many channeled message videos. In particular, the messages from the Galactic Federation of Light have been giving weekly messages on the coming Global Currency Reset, and what will happen after. _https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_zXzH4bRNYtNJ1NOCdH0xQ

I was figuring that two different places talking about the same thing, especially as different as they are, might be compelling. With this latest 'Joy' from the C's, I was thinking that this could be related. If it is true, then I would be very happy indeed.

Edit to add other thread comments by goyacobol.

I haven't come across Hudes, but my system 1 thinking while skimming through the above timeline started to smell a rat. Really, whenever there's hype about some secret legal Jedi move that makes the whole banking system crumble and saves us all, the stinky rat comes right out in the open.

Niall said:
I don't find her or her message credible. I mean, 'the Jesuits', really?! Hudes is Jewish, right? How then does does she fail to mention Jewish banking interests? For a supposed 'insider', her sources are PLOS One and Wikipedia, i.e. publicly available information. Really, she hasn't added anything, she has just kept people spinning their wheels about who the ultimate head honcho is.

Why not the Jesuits? Did they or do they have the means? More precisely, what makes us sure they're any less capable as an orchestrating group than say a Jewish one?

Is there a motive? They were founded on a military mission for the Pontefix Maximus and his empire to build up his power. They were considered particularly cunning and successful at it over the years.

But it wasn't much arguable once that the Vatican had complete control over government, human life and spirit. The inquisitions demonstrated the extent taken towards that goal. The Jesuits were particularly gruesome during the Spanish inquisition.

Did that power simply fade away? Could it be that a less overt control was required, for a more strategic and long term one? As far as I can tell it depends on how far they have been willing to take this mission?

Related to this, I was reading an excerpt from Dostoyevsky:

That's Rome, and not even the whole of Rome, it's false-those are the worst of the Catholics the Inquisitors, the Jesuits!... And there could not be such a fantastic creature as your Inquisitor [during the Spanish inquisition]. What are these sins of mankind they take on themselves? Who are these keepers of the mystery who have taken some curse upon themselves for the happiness of mankind? When have they been seen? We know the Jesuits, they are spoken ill of, but surely they are not what you describe? They are not that at all, not at all.... They are simply the Romish army for the earthly sovereignty of the world in the future, with the Pontiff of Rome for Emperor... that's their ideal, but there's no sort of mystery or lofty melancholy about it.... It's simple lust of power, of filthy earthly gain, of domination-something like a universal serfdom with them as masters-that's all they stand for. They don't even believe in God perhaps. Your suffering Inquisitor is a mere fantasy."
"Stay, stay," laughed Ivan. "how hot you are! A fantasy you say, let it be so! Of course it's a fantasy. But allow me to say: do you really think that the Roman Catholic movement of the last centuries is actually nothing but the lust of power, of filthy earthly gain?"

_https://www.mtholyoke.edu/acad/intrel/pol116/grand.htm

alkhemst said:
I haven't come across Hudes, but my system 1 thinking while skimming through the above timeline started to smell a rat. Really, whenever there's hype about some secret legal Jedi move that makes the whole banking system crumble and saves us all, the stinky rat comes right out in the open.

Niall said:

Why not the Jesuits? Did they or do they have the means? More precisely, what makes us sure they're any less capable as an orchestrating group than say a Jewish one?

Is there a motive? They were founded on a military mission for the Pontefix Maximus and his empire to build up his power. They were considered particularly cunning and successful at it over the years.

But it wasn't much arguable once that the Vatican had complete control over government, human life and spirit. The inquisitions demonstrated the extent taken towards that goal. The Jesuits were particularly gruesome during the Spanish inquisition.

Did that power simply fade away? Could it be that a less overt control was required, for a more strategic and long term one? As far as I can tell it depends on how far they have been willing to take this mission?

Related to this, I was reading an excerpt from Dostoyevsky:

That's Rome, and not even the whole of Rome, it's false-those are the worst of the Catholics the Inquisitors, the Jesuits!... And there could not be such a fantastic creature as your Inquisitor [during the Spanish inquisition]. What are these sins of mankind they take on themselves? Who are these keepers of the mystery who have taken some curse upon themselves for the happiness of mankind? When have they been seen? We know the Jesuits, they are spoken ill of, but surely they are not what you describe? They are not that at all, not at all.... They are simply the Romish army for the earthly sovereignty of the world in the future, with the Pontiff of Rome for Emperor... that's their ideal, but there's no sort of mystery or lofty melancholy about it.... It's simple lust of power, of filthy earthly gain, of domination-something like a universal serfdom with them as masters-that's all they stand for. They don't even believe in God perhaps. Your suffering Inquisitor is a mere fantasy."
"Stay, stay," laughed Ivan. "how hot you are! A fantasy you say, let it be so! Of course it's a fantasy. But allow me to say: do you really think that the Roman Catholic movement of the last centuries is actually nothing but the lust of power, of filthy earthly gain?"

_https://www.mtholyoke.edu/acad/intrel/pol116/grand.htm

alchemist,

With money being a central control method I think it is most likely their is a connection to the Jesuits but I think they may or may not be the be all end all source of control. For that I am leaning to 4D STS. I noticed how mechanical Karen Hudes looks in many of the videos. She reads from a teleprompter in detached monotone voice. In one video she notices that the subject changed and says "well I guess we are doing [this subject now]" and keeps on reading.

I am suspicious of all the legal proceedings being touted as hot on the trail of the PTB. They may be sincere but seem to be impotent to achieve any success in actually prosecuting the criminals they are going after.

So far I don't see much progress for any "legal" solutions to all this. :(

goyacobol said:
With money being a central control method I think it is most likely their is a connection to the Jesuits but I think they may or may not be the be all end all source of control. For that I am leaning to 4D STS.

When we talk about the source of culpability, there's an underlying assumption of independent choice. That's never really going to be a group because choices occur at the level of an individual. For those that cant make independent choices as individuals (for whatever reason), it follows they're not culpable, in the same way a rock is not culpable if I throw it at your head. The rock never made that choice.

So that means groups of people, named stuff like movements, organisations, companies etc. aren't technically culpable either. What's required is at least one individual with free will making decisions that initiates perceptable changes of what's around them towards a particular goal.

4D STS doesn't handle money directly if it's influence is a non physical one. The church of Rome doesn't either as all individuals running things there take vows of poverty. But can we say they have clean hands? When people are choosing to pull the strings of others who's strings can be pulled, they've hands are covered in dirt as far as I can tell.

alkhemst said:
goyacobol said:
With money being a central control method I think it is most likely their is a connection to the Jesuits but I think they may or may not be the be all end all source of control. For that I am leaning to 4D STS.

When we talk about the source of culpability, there's an underlying assumption of independent choice. That's never really going to be a group because choices occur at the level of an individual. For those that cant make independent choices as individuals (for whatever reason), it follows they're not culpable, in the same way a rock is not culpable if I throw it at your head. The rock never made that choice.

So that means groups of people, named stuff like movements, organisations, companies etc. aren't technically culpable either. What's required is at least one individual with free will making decisions that initiates perceptable changes of what's around them towards a particular goal.

4D STS doesn't handle money directly if it's influence is a non physical one. The church of Rome doesn't either as all individuals running things there take vows of poverty. But can we say they have clean hands? When people are choosing to pull the strings of others who's strings can be pulled, they've hands are covered in dirt as far as I can tell.

You know they say "as above so below".

Vatican Gold Coins
vatican-gold-coins-28178287.jpg

If 4D STS can temporarily inhabit 3D why can't they handle money if they wish?

Just because corporations get legal benefits doesn't make the CEOs and employees exempt from karma if you ask me. I agree their hands are dirty as well. And it's not just money but power over others too, the desire to control everyone and everything.

All of this is fascinating and intriguing. But, as the C's said, there is so much disinformation to wade through. Are La Rouche and Tarpley legit or just more COINTEL tools? Who is to say, conclusively on this earthly 3D STS plane, who is THE culprit? Especially when it all seems to default to 4D STS, anyway? Does it really matter who is on first? Is it possible that the chase to hunt down the actual relationship between the Jesuits and the Bankers and the Masons and the Knights Templar etc etc is just another big distraction? And, if so, what does it take our attention away from? Even if we had the absolute answer, what difference would it make? What would that information do for you? Again, what does all the distraction, disinformation and information-overload lead me away from? Is that not, perhaps, a more important question?

Back
Top Bottom