Predictions and Prophecies

A few years ago, I read the account of a famous lady astrologer ( do not recall her name) who looked at Prince Charles' chart, Prince William's and Prince Henry's charts.
Her findings was that neither Charles nor William would be king. Charles, we know, now lives on borrowed time. He is a king in name only as he "recuperates". The astrologer never mentioned what happened to William, only that there would be a regent appointed for the crown. In terms of next in line, Henry is the obvious choice after his three little nephews/niece.
I remembered that statement when I read about Kate in the session from April 13th. Surely "King" William cannot have a wife that is that kind of sick or even damaged. And also not possible to have a double all the time, I guess. That would fit in the image of this lady astrologer.

Attacks in elementary schools or kindergartens... in different states in the northern United States, in a week there will be many... in places where there are minors... because of the political campaigns as in Mexico, we hope it does not happen.

Is this part of what the seer Andreas saw?

Some comments on X mention that not much publicity/diffusion was given to the event because the teenagers arrested and the victims are "blacks". In the America of Biden and the Democrats violence comes mainly from white people. See one of the comments with reference to the elections​

Screenshot_20240420-030054_X.jpg

A plane crashes over a city in Mexico...Monterrey, Guadalajara, Tijuana... State of Mexico... in one of these places. Unfortunately there are no survivors, there are more than 30 victims... in the next month, let's hope it doesn't happen... Or in any other country

A small plane crashes at the Nuevo Leon airport in Monterrey, fortunately there were no casualties. In the seer's social networks this event is mentioned as a hit. Fortunately it did not happen as the seer had seen it. The vehicle sustained apparent damage to the undercarriage, with the front end remaining on the ground.

Small plane crashes while landing at Nuevo Leon's North Airport​

A light aircraft suffered an accident while allegedly landing at the North Airport. In a video circulating on social networks, it could be seen how the aircraft landed outside one of the runways.

I remembered that statement when I read about Kate in the session from April 13th. Surely "King" William cannot have a wife that is that kind of sick or even damaged. And also not possible to have a double all the time, I guess. That would fit in the image of this lady astrologer.
Agreed. If indeed Kate cannot be seen in public at all, there will be tons of questions by the public and anyone else associated with the Royal family. If he becomes king, she must be queen as the mother of his heirs. Good grief, the plot thickens! Another backlash will occur for sure. I fear that the truth will have to come out eventually and their days are numbered! What a show! They cannot even be truthful toward those who pay for their luxuries and lifestyles! I also recall little prince John, George's and Mary's sick son. He was hidden most of the time and very few remember that he even existed. Is that what will happen to Kate? Anything is possible in that neck of the wood! I guess all we can do is watch and see!

Attacks in elementary schools or kindergartens... in different states in the northern United States, in a week there will be many... in places where there are minors... because of the political campaigns as in Mexico, we hope it does not happen.

Is this part of what the seer Andreas saw?

Some comments on X mention that not much publicity/diffusion was given to the event because the teenagers arrested and the victims are "blacks". In the America of Biden and the Democrats violence comes mainly from white people. See one of the comments with reference to the elections​

View attachment 94661

Second attack.

Screenshot_20240422-195128_X.jpg

Heather Mae, living in Canada apparently, had a NDE, in which she claims she saw glimpses of history and the future. She was shown a golden ball, that opened to reveal a movie. It was like a review of wars throughout history with the start of man in warring, lots of wars, killing everywhere, murdering each other all through history, lots of fire, death from water, flooding, "what we now call tsunamis, even". There were many protests. A lot of unrest in our world, - people are desparate to be heard, seen, desparate to be as much as a priority as anybody else. "And marches, and anger, lots of anger, lots and lots, and lots of anger."- "We have to shed our beliefs of our cultures, our beliefs about other people to get through where we need to go. - Lots of civil wars, dotted all over. Lots of starvation."

She said that she asked them to stop, she could not bear any more but adds that if she had not asked them to stop they also did not get to the good stuff, (apparently she senses that this is also there) but she could not take any more, the death the children, all of it.

Some of the visuals the interviewer, or his team has made are creepy, but the person telling what she experienced I think is real. She is very moved telling about what she saw of the future, which surprised me after so many years, but perhaps the audience with whom she could share her experience and perspective has not been there. The part about the future, that I summarized and quoted above begins:
Atheist Died, Saw the Future, Says We Need to Change One Thing (NDE)

An adult communicator, well known in Mexican television, dies suddenly.

Televisa announced the unfortunate death of sports reporter Francisco "Paco" Villa, who left unforgettable moments with his stories.

Villa began his career in sports reporting in 1997, two years after joining Televisa Radio. In his extensive and outstanding career, he has covered hundreds of Liga MX matches, as well as international tournaments such as the Champions League, LaLiga, Club World Cups, Concachampionships, Olympic Games and World Cups.

Paco died at the age of 54, victim of a very aggressive cancer. R.I.P

Andreas visions 30 April 2024, 10:01 p.m. (04:01 UTC May 01)

It is a single vision or message I had, last night, about three dates or three numbers, or three months which are 7,8 and 9 alluding to July, August and September, three months.

As you know this is what I do (shows some scribbles that he made while he had the vision) to understand some things, they are not lines, they are not drawings, it is something that I understand and alludes to this.

Screenshot_20240502-000323_TikTok Lite.jpg

I could see that something falls from the sky or from space towards the planet Earth, with fire, light or green flames.... intense... phosphorescent, I don't know how to call it. This is going to cause... I am going to show you. This red (red stripes) are the tectonic plates, it will cause a very strong movement and there will be many people on the right side of the Lord (dead) or living beings, let's hope it doesn't happen.

Here above are marked the months I tell you July, August and September. In all this that is happening there will be a government, how do I explain... with the power over the others for three months.

I also saw something in the ocean, caused by this that is going to fall. The marine animals are attracted by this luminous object on the bottom of the sea.

These acronyms that you see here M.N. stands for Mother Nature means that she is going to put everything in order. What I could see is that everything that is going to happen is happening because Mother Nature is showing us who is really in charge.

Screenshot_20240502-001804_TikTok Lite.jpg

[Recapping] what I have written. In those three months there will be strong changes not only in nature but also in politics. In the month of September something gigantic from space to Earth will fall, directly into the ocean causing horror. Three governments will be the most powerful but only one will want to rule the others. Mother Nature will do her thing to remind us who is in charge, against her there is no human power and she will literally put us at peace.

The governments did not expect this object that fell from the sky. It just happens. We are not prepared

In Mexico we have earthquakes in September, but it is in the month of August where a very strong earthquake occurs, at night.

Everything is a sequence of events, the tectonic plates, the falling object, the animals, the governments, the nature,...I don't know where it happens but I see something more intense... rain, like a storm around that time and at the same time an earthquake that will make everything more chaotic. We are not going to be able to help with everything that is happening... let's hope it doesn't happen. We have to be prepared.

Comment.

It is obvious that the seer is referring to a comet and when he mentions the geopolitical, social and environmental chaos and that governments are not able to detect this celestial object in time, it makes me think of what Laura said "comets... they can be let through if needed" and also the human-cosmic connection.​
Q: (L) You know, sometimes I wonder if the Earth is not surrounded by all kinds of
comets and things at all times, but they're just in another dimension or something, or another vibrational frequency and they can be let through if needed. Is that a possibility?

A: Yes

As if they were pieces of a puzzle.

In the last vision seer Andreas spoke of three crucial months (July, August and September) where possibly a series of geopolitical, geological and weather events would occur changing the perception of the world.

On May 03 at 07:55 a.m. Clif High posted a message on Twitter/X talking about something he called the GREAT DEVIATION that would happen in May or June. The fall of the dollar system, which Clif talks about, makes me also think of the three governments that remain powerful but one of them wants to rule them all.

The GREAT DEVIATION is coming.

Maybe this month. Maybe in June.
It is part of the impacts that will drive the normies into the Woo in large numbers in a very short time period.

This will be a Great Financial Panic.
This will be the Mother of all Bank Runs as MONEY flees the SYSTEM into ANY effective alternative.

This will be a global phenomena arising from within the Populace.

This will be the pivot upon which the Global Power structure within Humanity tilts. This will mark the Beginning of the End of the Control (anywhere) of the ELohim worship cult.

This will (inherently) occur due to a threshold being crossed in the perception by the public of the actions of the Biden Regime.

Cryptos will melt up in $ numbers.

Metals will develop giant, separatine deltas between officialdom price and the 'real price'. We will see many thousands of dollars difference between price of gold in East vs West. This will be b/c of the clear panic on the part of the 'global money managers'.

Real Estate values in $ terms will collapse across N. America due to too many communist localities demanding 'housing equity', or totalitarian control by way of the WEF's global resource ownership that they call 'stakeholders'.

Some localities (commies) will try for ordinances declaring 'rent' to an illegal action & all housing is basically 'free' from that point forward. This will be INSTANTLY not good for those states as their money base flees the area amidst the chaos that will lead to many deaths from people fighting over possession of property. Some hints in the data that prices in places within California & Washington & Oregon Real Estate will fall by more than 92 % in less than 5 months once this gets started. There will be rumors coming out of these places of incredible 'deals' being made for Land-4-Gold.

The GREAT DEVIATION also marks that point that 'normal *(nation level) international settlement starts to break down within the Dollar System. This provides another BIG move upward in crypto prices.

In future decades, the Great Deviation will be used to mark this time by separating what was before, and what came afterward.

For your consideration, I think this prediction is another hit.

Brazil, the sea reclaims its territory, it's devastating, late 04. The sea gets into the city, it's literally going to be chaos. I hope it doesn't happen, I see a lot of material losses more than anything else, a lot of land, a lot of mud.

Real life

The city of Porto Alegre under water, the state's capital city is going through its worst flooding since 1941, torrential rains, floods and river overflows are causing historic floods in the state of Rio Grande do Sul Brazil

Tragedy in #RioGrandedoSul #Brazil 🇧🇷
A house collapses due to #flooding before a Military Brigade helicopter is able to rescue 2 people and 1 dog from the roof.

They report:
- 680 mm of rain in 3 days.
- Taquari river reached 33 mts high (its highest level in a hundred years) and.
- 14 de julio dam failure

Our solidarity and respect for all the people affected

Authorities decree state of public calamity after #torrential rains and severe #flooding in Rio Grande do Sul, #Brazil 🇧🇷
Floods sweep away cars and flood streets and houses in Nova Prata, RS

Back
Top Bottom