New show: NewsReal with Joe & Niall

Russian Space Nukes

At 01:37 you discuss the latest US Senate hysteria about "Congress has been informed that the Russians my be developing a capability in outer space that would be able to knock out US military satellites."
Well the Russians already developed that technology. All or most USA Five Eyes Satellites are in low orbit and Russian S-550 can easily blast them out of the skies. And they are already developing S-600...

The US has a larger satellite constellation, Russia by now has much more advanced anti-satellite weapons. S-500 and S-550 are fully capable anti-sat systems at orbits up to 1,000 km where most important US ISR assets, especially low orbit Keyhole satellites, are. Plus, of course, there are inspector-satellites capable to change orbits and do their thingy, like they did with the latest Keyhole optronic satellite by circling it and photographing its optic zooms. That means that in case, God forbid, of war just spraying it with special paint would be enough to turn it inoperable. Of course, there is always an option of exploding near it, but why lose good inspector capable of doing the trick on a number of enemy sats. So, now this:

MOSCOW, December 29. / TASS /. The new S-550 anti-aircraft missile system (SAM) has successfully passed state tests and entered combat duty. This was reported to TASS by a source close to the defense ministry. According to the interlocutor of the agency, this is an absolutely new mobile strategic missile defense system, which has no analogues, it is capable of striking spacecraft, warheads of intercontinental ballistic missiles, hypersonic targets at altitudes of several tens of thousands of kilometers."

OK, first things first--"several tens of thousands"? Typo, but even if typo and only several thousands kilometers into space it is mind-boggling still. Defies imagination, on the other hand with the range of 1000 kilometers against aerial targets and SU-57 (and S-70 Okhotnik) officially having the ability to guide air-defense missiles it has not just operational but strategic implications. The only question which comes next--is there S-600 (let's call it that) in works? Something tells me that it is. But having S-500 and S-550 in tandem together with other systems--this is groundbreaking. And Earth-shattering. This also explains why Russia is gladly selling S-400s, which is a stunner in its own right but pales compared to capabilities of S-550. Russia closes not just the airspace over her (and allies) but space too.

Last edited:
'The $64,000 Question in above TASS quote is:
- Is the several Tens of Thousands of Kilometers effective distance of Russia's US-Satellite-Killer S-550 a TYPO or not????

'The $64,000 Question in above TASS quote is:
- Is the several Tens of Thousands of Kilometers effective distance of Russia's US-Satellite-Killer S-550 a TYPO or not????

I don't think it's a typo. There are literally hundreds of satellites in geosynchronous orbit, which is approx. 36,000km above the earth's surface. So any anti-satellite missile fired from the surface would have to be able to reach at least that far.

Last edited:
YT removed the video.
Was is again on the basis of medical disinformation, due to touching Austin's perfectly ordinary UTI? Are there any consequences for the show tomorrow?

No, it was apparently on the basis of

"Content that may pose a serious risk of egregious harm by falsely claiming that footage from a past event is from a current event isn't allowed on YouTube."

The only thing that fits was us playing the short video of Navalny's director talking to an alleged MI6 agent 12 years ago, which we explicitly said it was, but YT decided we didn't say that, and that we implied it was recent, which we didn't. But they don't really need much of a reason to censor videos they don't ideologically like.

Anyway, no repercussions for tomorrow's show.

BTW, I love the jokes at the end of the show. They make light of what is a very dark situation and make us remember to enjoy the show and to continue to put everything into perspective if that makes sense. Very important in these interesting times! My two cents.

Joe Joke:

Joe: Did you know I have a fear of elevators?
I start taking steps to avoid it.

Niall: Good, like what?

Joe: steps

Niall: Ah Jeez, Christ, I can't believe it. That was so good... you... pshew... it went over me!

:lol::lol:

Thank you for another in depth analysis of these world events unfolding, and lightening them up with humor all the way through. This lightness is so teaching in the eye of pathocracy.

Nial: They blamed China last time.
Joe: For what?
Nial: Kung Flu.

😊

Back
Top Bottom