Obtaining some hard to get meds

Merci Shar, ils avaient cette adresse mail et ils viennent de m'envoyer la facture... Donc c'est réglé... Merci pour tout.

Thanks Shar, they had this e-mail address and they've just sent me the invoice... So that's sorted... Thanks for everything.

Hi,
I have been in contact with company Haoze Biotechnology Ltd. recently and I got yesterday offer for:
1 kg Ivermectin (200 USD / 1 kg) and 1 kg Fenbendazol (78 USD / 1 kg) + 65 USD shipment to Poland = 343 USD total.
Seems OK aight?
Just wander if customs would not devastate my shipment in search of verboten drugs. Anyway worth trying me think. What You think?

I just got the price for 1000 12 mg. Ivermectin tablets from Serena at Xatzbiotech.

140 $ for the tablets and 60 $ for shipping. I think I will do one smaller order first(500 pcs.) just to see how it goes with the costumes.

Thanks for the contact information for Serena @Laurs :)

I emailed Serena at serena@xatzbiotech.com, she answered the same day and was very helpful and patient with my questions. I also got her Whatsapp number, but maybe start with contacting her via email first.

She said: "Alibaba prohibits uploading pharmaceuticals, so you can not access them".

You can buy in powder or capsules, I picked Ivermectin 12mg and Hydroxychloroquine 300mg capsules. 200 of each and the price was USD30 and USD50, shipping USD50, good price!

She send me a payment link and I paid with credit card, order content said "OEM Antioxidants Trans Resveratrol Capsule 500mg Anti-aging NMN Resveratrol Capsules"

We discussed customs a lot and she said "I have found a shipping agent who can handle customs, you don't have to worry about customs, transit time is 10-15 days".

She also said that if the packaged is detained she will give me a 50% money-back guarantee.

Will report back...

I just asked her about the capsules and the price went up.
Thank you very much for contacting me through your friend.
The price for 200 ivermectin capsules is $40. The price for 200 hydroxychloroquine capsules is $60. The shipping cost is $50. The total price is $150.
Please provide me with your complete name, address, and phone number. I will draft the order and provide you with the payment link. Thank you.
Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
Best regards.
Serena

Hi,
I have been in contact with company Haoze Biotechnology Ltd. recently and I got yesterday offer for:
1 kg Ivermectin (200 USD / 1 kg) and 1 kg Fenbendazol (78 USD / 1 kg) + 65 USD shipment to Poland = 343 USD total.
Seems OK aight?
Just wander if customs would not devastate my shipment in search of verboten drugs. Anyway worth trying me think. What You think?
Personally, I'm afraid of the consequences when it comes to such deliveries, I guess in an extreme situation the Polish services might swoop in first thing in the morning to search the house because of suspected trafficking in illegal drugs. I've been reading Polish forums on the subject of illegal drug deliveries and some people wrote about such experiences but then nothing was found during the search

I have just ordered 200 capsules from Serena at Alibaba. She said that is the minium amount. My original order was for powder but I changed it to capsules as I thought the doseage would be tricky using powder. Powder is cheaper though so I had to add an extra amount to the order. Next we need to know the doseage. Does anyone have experience of the doseage of the 12mg capsules? I believe it is related to weight. I would also like to know if it is an initial week long course and then a maintenance dose or something different. Completely in the dark here....

I find it absurd that we, in the western world, have to use such subterfuge to obtain a simple medication which is freely available to others. Such are the evil machinations of the PTB. I just hope they make their way safely to the UK....praying...:cool:

Does anyone have experience of the doseage of the 12mg capsules? I believe it is related to weight. I would also like to know if it is an initial week long course and then a maintenance dose or something different. Completely in the dark here....
When using powder, you can use mg measuring spoons like this one:

There are as many protocols of ivermectin as there are papers out there. You can do a search for ivermectin in this thread:

And see what people did, suggested. Research and experiment, there's not a single rule or dosing to rule them all ;)

For example, I noticed that every time I took ivermectin, my heart rate variability (a marker of health/smart vagus activity) goes up, and the effect lingers for several days. So once a week or any now and then, works. Some research showed that once a month did it for those working in a COVID unit. If I'm sick, I'll take it for 3 days in a row and then stop. Just some examples.

Personally, I'm afraid of the consequences when it comes to such deliveries, I guess in an extreme situation the Polish services might swoop in first thing in the morning to search the house because of suspected trafficking in illegal drugs. I've been reading Polish forums on the subject of illegal drug deliveries and some people wrote about such experiences but then nothing was found during the search
if customs have reason to suspect illegal drugs (controlled drugs such as heroin etc etc )they would test for that -i doubt they would raid a house without that as a basis for a warrant- there is no law as far as i know for most health supplements (especially if the customs declaration identifies the supplements to be imported-obviously there are some herbs etc that are restricted -in ireland herbs such as gingko and st johns wort are restricted where as in other eu countries its fine. The other alternative is to get it sent to friends in nearby countries if you are worried about it not getting through etc .

Back
Top Bottom