Session 29 July 2023

Well, I'm eagerly waiting that fight between Musk and the Hybrid ;-D;-D Musk is 52, 188cm and probably more that 100kg in weight (I would say 110-120). The Hybrid is 39, 170cm and around 75-80kg. Not to mention that men are usually stronger at 50 than 40. If true, it will be interesting.

Around the time [ 2016 ] when the Syrian ambassador to the United nations Dr. Bashar Jaafari talked of genetically modified American Super soldiers in his country , Putin described these human chimeras as " worse than atomic bombs." He said that they showed " no fear , no compassion , no regret , no pain '.Extra ordinary capacities. Are we also to expect advanced mutants to be used against unfortunate populations when the decision is made ? Well...if the speed of a cheetah , the ferocity and strength of a lion , the olfatory of a feral cat and the homing device of a vulture can enhance the capacities of a mere human then you and I will be looking at a mighty foe. Perhaps they are very meticulous psychopaths from the underground worlds. Perhaps... a replay from the laboratories of ancient times ie. centaurs. ogres, mermaids, giants .

Around the time [ 2016 ] when the Syrian ambassador to the United nations Dr. Bashar Jaafari talked of genetically modified American Super soldiers in his country , Putin described these human chimeras as " worse than atomic bombs." He said that they showed " no fear , no compassion , no regret , no pain '.Extra ordinary capacities. Are we also to expect advanced mutants to be used against unfortunate populations when the decision is made ? Well...if the speed of a cheetah , the ferocity and strength of a lion , the olfatory of a feral cat and the homing device of a vulture can enhance the capacities of a mere human then you and I will be looking at a mighty foe. Perhaps they are very meticulous psychopaths from the underground worlds. Perhaps... a replay from the laboratories of ancient times ie. centaurs. ogres, mermaids, giants .
Well, normally there is a balance. Perhaps there are supermens that also have empathy ?
Even though ogres and mermaids are pretty cool too

Remember this old video about Zucky's hoodie and his bizarre reaction while sweating through all his 'pores?'

Here is the symbol printed on his hoodie. His underground 'mission.'
1691505449956.png
source: https://www.deviantart.com/creativeshirts/art/Mark-Zuckerberg-T-Shirt-Illuminati-T-Shirts-770735289

Did you notice anything in particular about the symbol?
  • '2010' (numerology=3) is inscribed in a hexagon, and the hexagon is the center of a 'tilted' Star of David.
  • Depending on how you see it, there are 3 'big' bidirectional arrows, or 6 'big' asymmetric arrows.
  • There are 3 'medium' asymmetric arrows in the body of the 'big' arrows.
  • In each 'medium' arrow there are 5 'small' unidirectional arrows.
  • There is a total of 15 'small' arrows.
  • In each 'medium' arrow there are 2 points, for a total of 6 points in the symbol.
  • If you join the tips of all the 'big' arrows that do not contain a 'medium' arrow, you get a downward triangle (3).
  • If you join the tips of all the 'big' arrows that contain a 'medium' arrow, you get an upward triangle (3).
  • If you superimpose both triangles (upward and downward), you get the Star of David (33).
  • There is a disk which passes exactly 3 times below and 3 times above 'big' arrows. Hmm... 33.
  • If you look carefully, there is the illusion of a cube formed by the 'big' arrows.
  • It's a multidimensional symbol (points, lines (arrows), and a solid)!
  • The symbol gives the impression of a trap (arrows pointing away from the center give the impression of freedom, but the arrows pointing inward are more numerous, 'locking you in.' The whole structure is also 'firmly held in place' by the 'control' disk.
  • If you look long enough, you can see Zucky.

A video on this remote viewing:

"In 1973, CIA analyst Pat Price gave a folder of “UFO bases” he claimed to remote view to Hal Puthoff. The Army later corroborated the existence of four subterranean, ancient sites — but didn’t report findings over fear of ridicule. The official file suggests they "relay" something into deep space."

If there is something 'sinister' that had not been made operational as of the time of the above mentioned remote viewings, it seems from the below that the weapons and technologies sensed then are now very much being put to use.

The following is an interview with Eric Hecker, an alleged whistleblower, who worked as a contractor for Raytheon Techologies more than a decade ago at the South Pole.

He states that Raytheon has an 'ice cube neutrino detector' array/directed energy weapon that was responsible for accidentally inducing the earthquake at Christchurch, New Zealand in 2011.

According to Hecker this technology has several different applications. Among them is that it serves as an 'air traffic control center' for all kinds of craft, and faster than light communication for an off-world space fleet and (or) lasers that send information into space.

Some of the more disturbing things Hecker mentions: thought projection of intrusive thoughts by the manipulation of electromagnetic impulses that can affect decision making, and an ELF system (that is perhaps being used like HAARP to keep people asleep, zombified, passive/aggressive, whatever). Some of what he says sounds very much like the beaming technology that the C's have told us exists.

Towards the end, Hecker makes the point that we should 'know thyself' - and that we are in a state of war that most of the world does not know is being waged against us.

Its interesting to note that the sitting US Secretary of Defense, Lloyd Austin, used to sit on the Board of Raytheon. This, of course, speaks to just how blurred the lines are between those in government, the military, and the corporations that wield exotic 'secret government' technology.

Its also interesting to note that Eric Hecker, according to the bio read in the interview, was trained as a remote viewer for the Stargate Project, a sister project to Grill Flame, mentioned in the above video. So in a strange web of coincidence or synchronicity, Hecker, if he is to be believed, is verifying what his remote viewing brethren have claimed exists over 40 years ago.

Last but certainly not least, Eric Hecker closes out our Whistleblower Marathon this week on SRS. Eric is former Navy and contractor for Raytheon, a major U.S. defense contractor. Eric's position as a firefighter and plumber for the South Pole facility gave him unrestricted access to the compound. During his stay, Eric observed highly advanced directed energy weapons and other technologies beyond what we previously thought possible. Eric has also testified to congress under oath and hopes to bring his experience to the public for the good of humanity.

Well, I'm eagerly waiting that fight between Musk and the Hybrid ;-D;-D Musk is 52, 188cm and probably more that 100kg in weight (I would say 110-120). The Hybrid is 39, 170cm and around 75-80kg. Not to mention that men are usually stronger at 50 than 40. If true, it will be interesting.
Well I have occasionally been over 100 kg (or very close to it), but most of that was in an area that would not have worked well in a fight.

In that case, all you can do is charge at the lesser mass and knock them down, hoping that they don't just sidestep your charge and make you look like an idiot.

Last edited:
From the session it sounds like the underground control tech has evolved since the Sargon days to the point where there is little to no Free Will. The undergrounders seem like the hidden ace up the sleeve of 4D STS, and so I think they'd want to have pretty much unbreakable influence down there. On that basis I'd say that it may be more likely that there is an even stronger frequency fence down in the depths, ie. the subterranean population is even more hypnotized and controlled. Can't have them going rogue and changing sides, which it seems like has happened in the past.
I am wondering if the whole “grow your own” totally controlled hybrids is what the Nazis had in mind. Genetically modified, tech enhanced, super powered whatevers…seems the undergrounders have got this sorted and in play. Does not bode well for us, that’s for sure.

I am wondering if the whole “grow your own” totally controlled hybrids is what the Nazis had in mind. Genetically modified, tech enhanced, super powered whatevers…seems the undergrounders have got this sorted and in play. Does not bode well for us, that’s for sure.
And who says the Undergrounders won't be teaming up with the Nephilim!
But all hope is not lost, knowledge protects!
Q: (L) If the Nephilim are coming 36 million strong as enforcers for the Lizzies, does the Confederation have a like amount for defense?
A: We don't operate that way.
Q: (L) Are we just going to have to fight them off ourselves?
A: Think of The Wizard of Oz. It was inspired by us.

Q: (L) Does the witch represent the Lizzies?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) So, is there something we have or can do...
A: Glenda like us.
Q: (L) And who is the Wizard? Is that the Beast or the U.S. Govt?
A: Close. Illuminati.
Q: (L) Are the monkeys the Nephilim.
A: Close enough.
Q: (L) If water destroyed the witch, and the witch represents the Lizzies, can we destroy the Lizzies?
A: Knowledge.

Q: (L) But there are only a few on the planet who have the knowledge, am I correct?
A: What do you mean? Against all when all when time comes.
Q: (L) So the 36 million will be against all on the planet when the time comes?
A: Of course.
Q: (L) And those who have the knowledge and can dispense it to others ...
A: Yes.
1691532882233.png
The witch successfully tricks Dorothy out of one of her silver shoes. Angered, she throws a bucket of water at the witch and is shocked to see her melt away. The Winkies rejoice at being freed from her tyranny and help restuff the Scarecrow and mend the Tin Woodman. They ask the Tin Woodman to become their ruler, which he agrees to do after helping Dorothy return to Kansas. Dorothy finds the witch's Golden Cap and summons the Winged Monkeys to carry her and her friends back to the Emerald City. The King of the Winged Monkeys tells how he and his band are bound by an enchantment to the cap by the sorceress Gayelette from the North, and that Dorothy may use it to summon them two more times.
With water being the substance that neutralized the witch (symbolizing the Lizzies), one could argue that a natural phenomenon will provide the protective 'coating' against an 'enchanted' zombie army. No need to use weapons and resort to violence—knowledge and it's application are enough.

Remember that STS operates in a narrow frequency spectrum:
Q: (L) Well if 4th density STS are so technically advanced how come they can't just make another one?

A: This item is tuned by consciousness. It is of such a frequency that STS gifts are not capable of such precision. The range includes multiple possibility vectors. STS operates within a narrow range.
What if, due to our 'new' STO polarity, we could become unattainable and/or invisible from the perspective of STS overlords? 😉

There is a woman who lives in an apartment building near me. I see her often enough usually when she's coming home from work or when her and her temporary roomie are taking off to have a night on the town in Edmonton. She's a pretty vivacious character, seemingly boundless energy that if she is tired, she doesn't show it easily. She seems to be almost always doing something with an easy going character. She's a go-go-go kind of person and I find I can only take so much of her. She has a forcefulness about her. She's also possibly a lesbian (I've heard some reports from other tenants) but I can't say for sure, and not that that matters. I think she told me once that she's borderline(?) insomniac.

Anyway, today I saw her and noticed she had dyed her hair purple. We greeted each other as she made her way through the parking lot from her SUV with her usual focus. I commented that she had dyed her hair and that it now matched the colour of her backpack. She enthusiastically replied that her hair now matched a lot of things she wore as she held up her left arm to show a purple wristband. As she quickly continued quickly walking towards the entrance of the building, she turned to face me, walking backwards, and called back, "Do you remember the song Purple People Eater?" I said I did. She said, "That's all you need to know!", as if that was the reason she dyed her hair.

She's the type of person who likes those "novelty songs" (I think another one would be Ross Bagdasarian's "Witch Doctor") so when she said that, it would sound as if she was just being jokey, like I've come to expect, and I'm not going to pass any judgment on one off-hand comment. But after reading all this stuff about hybrids, with reference to the song, it sure made me think.

Well, I saw the thing comin' out of the sky
It had the one long horn, one big eye
I commenced to shakin' and I said "ooh-eee"
It looks like a purple eater to me

It was a one-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater
(One-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater)
A one-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater
Sure looks strange to me (one eye?)

Well he came down to earth and he lit in a tree
I said Mr. Purple People Eater, don't eat me
I heard him say in a voice so gruff
"I wouldn't eat you 'cause you're so tough"

It was a one-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater
One-eyed, one-horned flyin' purple people eater
One-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater
Sure looks strange to me (one horn?)

I said Mr. Purple People Eater, what's your line?
He said "eatin' purple people and it sure is fine
But that's not the reason that I came to land
I want to get a job in a rock and roll band"

Well bless my soul, rock and roll, flyin' purple people eater
Pigeon-toed, under-growed, flyin' purple people eater
(We wear short shorts) friendly little people eater
What a sight to see (oh!)

And then he swung from the tree and he lit on the ground
And he started to rock, really rockin' around
It was a crazy ditty with a swingin' tune
(Sing a boop-boop, a-boopa lopa lum bam boom)

Well, bless my soul, rock and roll, flyin' purple people eater
Pigeon-toed, under growed, flyin' purple people eater
"I like short shorts!" flyin' purple people eater
What a sight to see (purple people?)

Well, he went on his way, and then what do ya know?
I saw him last night on a TV show
He was blowing it out, really knockin' em dead
Playin' rock and roll music through the horn in his head

"Tequila!"

View attachment 79551

With water being the substance that neutralized the witch (symbolizing the Lizzies), one could argue that a natural phenomenon will provide the protective 'coating' against an 'enchanted' zombie army. No need to use weapons and resort to violence—knowledge and it's application are enough.

What if, due to our 'new' STO polarity, we could become unattainable and/or invisible from the perspective of STS overlords? 😉

A: It was an eclipsing of energies caused by conflicting thought centers. Whenever two opposing units of reality intersect, this causes what can be referred to as friction, which, for an immeasurable amount of what you would refer to as time, which is, of course, non-existent, creates a non-existence, or a stopping of the movements of all functions. This is what we would know as conflict. In between, or through any intersecting, opposite entities, we always find zero time, zero movement, zero transference, and zero exchange. Now think about this. Think about this carefully.

Q: (L) Does this mean that I was, essentially, in a condition of non-existence?

A: Well, non-existence is not really the proper term, but non-fluid existence would be more to the point. Do you understand?
Yes. FRV
Protons - electrons

space between "objects" or rather types of objects

View attachment 79551

In fact, I think it works exactly like that.

I have had some experience, in which a person who, according to my observation, could be very alienated from the STS world, could not see me.

At that time I was very centered, completely calm and relaxed.

His gaze passed over me and he didn't see me.

This is only indicative because it is my subjective observation, but I believe that you are onto something there.

(Ze Germans) Are there any conflicting 4D STS groups or races operating on the Earth at the moment or all of them are more or less cooperating with each other?

A: Not cooperating with each other. That is the wrong concept. They operate under the control of an hierarchical system with an overlord pulling the strings or levers as the case may be.

Q: (L) So they don't play nicely with each other unless they're overseen by a dictatorial being who commands their obedience. Is that it more or less?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) And who's the overlord?

(L) Who's the overlord? Oh...

(Andromeda) Slip that one in...

A: You don't want to know!

Q: (Possibility of Being) I want to know.

(Joe) I don't want to know, but PoB does. [laughter]

(L) You think that's gonna fly?

(Joe) I'll cover my ears...

A: Science fiction is often inspired. Think of someone similar to the emperor, but far more virile.

Q: (Andromeda) Palpatine. From Star Wars.

(Joe) But not as old and decrepit. Does this person say "Mwahaha!" quite a lot? [laughter]

(L) I'm not gonna...

(Joe) I'm joking. I’m just gonna assume he does.

(L) Far more virile.

(Andromeda) I guess he sucks a lot of energy, huh?

(L) Sucks a lot of energy. Yeah. 'cause that emperor looks like he's starving. I mean, ugh... Okay.
Been years since I saw these pictures of the menacing face in explosion/dust clouds of one of the twin towers... saw it again on X today. Gulp, maybe this is something like what the overlord would look like!? Gulp...
:scared:

I think the face(s) were asked of the C's at some point. I'll try to find it later...

911 face.jpeg

Did you notice anything in particular about the symbol?
Quite apart from what you pointed out, I also see the uppermost symbol sort of representing humanity (2 very close silhouettes: the gregarious, community oriented group above), whereas the lowermost symbol appears to represent an "upgraded" version of the human being (one silhouette only, followed by "+1": emotionally isolated, narcissist, function-enhanced group below?). The "+1" is now common parlance for "upgraded" program version, i.e., us humans could be H1.0 and the underground group could be being touted as H2.0. Notice also that both symbols are completely opposite to each other, forming the only effective polarity in the whole image.

Back
Top Bottom