Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

- "Part of the Wagner PMC fighters, who initially refused to participate in Prigozhin's "march", will sign contracts with the Russian Defence Ministry".
This suggests that those who joined the march to Moscow are not going to be allowed to fight with Russia. If Putin wanted to snuff out the traitors within Wagner, he just did it.

Annnnd, it's over!

Whew, what a day.

So it wasn't purely a ruse, and it wasn't purely a coup/mutiny.

Prigozhin, as we suspected back in March/April, is 'not right in the head', something Putin and his team clearly saw too.

It turns out the Wagner CEO really hated Shoigu and really didn't want 'his' mercenaries to be incorporated into the regular Russian military structure. He didn't want this so much, he organized a hare-brained stunt to 'make Moscow listen'.

Well, Moscow listened, then threatened to blow anyone participating in this 'protest' to kingdom come if they approached Moscow. While Putin's response this morning seemed to 'come out of nowhere', it's more probable that he waited until 'whispers of mutiny' (which probably go back many months) became actual mutiny before he showed his hand.

It wasn't long before Prigozhin withered. Putin not only emerges stronger because Prigozhin backed down and achieved none of his demands, he emerges stronger because he's agreed to not prosecute either Prigozhin (who's apparently headed for exile in Belarus) or any of those who followed his mutiny. However, while they will not be named-and-shamed because of their service in the Ukraine, those who mutinied will never again be allowed to fight for Russia (and will no doubt remain under surveillance as 'potential subversives').

And so, far from "Putin's regime is collapsing!" ...it's now stronger than it was 24 hours ago.

Eat dirt, NAFO, Nazis, and Westernians! :phaser:

A translation from @DDgeopolitics of the latest comment from Ramzan Kadyrov. It is revealing to hear his experience and confirms other observations about Prigozhin.
I thought some people could be trusted. That they sincerely love their Motherland as real patriots to the marrow of their bones. But it turned out that for the sake of personal ambitions, benefits and because of arrogance, people can not give a damn about affection and love for the Fatherland.

I talked with Prigozhin, urged him to leave his business ambitions and not mix them with matters of national importance. I thought that he heard me, but it turns out that this anger in him all this time only grew. A chain of unsuccessful business deals caused a deep-seated and long-lasting resentment in the businessman, which reached a peak when the authorities of St. Petersburg did not provide his daughter with the desired land plot. The arrogance of one person could lead to such dangerous consequences and draw a large number of people into the conflict.

I call on all PMC(Private Military Companies) fighters to continue to be sober in their decisions. Think about the future of the country, about your families and children. Such actions can lead to disastrous results. Now everything ended peacefully, without bloodshed, but it could happen. The extreme measure would be the harsh suppression and destruction of anyone who encroaches on the integrity of the Russian Federation.

Rybar had this map of the movement of the day
1687641748568.png
The "March of Justice" of the PMC "Wagner" to Moscow. Results of the day

In Russia, the so-called "March of Justice" by Yevgeny Prigozhin and the Wagner PMCs on Moscow has ended. In the morning it became known that the "Wagnerians" entered Rostov-on-Don and blocked the headquarters of the Southern Military District, as well as a number of key buildings of law enforcement agencies in the city center, after which they moved further north along the M-4 highway.

▪️During the movement along the column of the Wagner PMCs, Russian Aerospace Forces aircraft worked out, after which the fighters began to shoot down Russian aviation. During the day, the airforce lost seven crafts from the actions of the Wagnerians, five of which did not carry any weapons. Among them are three Mi-8 MTPR — specialized scarce electronic warfare helicopters and an air control center based on an Il-18 aircraft with a crew.
[....]

Comment: The Russian text for the above paragraph is:

"Во время движения по колонне ЧВК «Вагнер» отработали самолеты ВКС России, после чего бойцы стали сбивать российскую авиацию. За день от действий «вагнеровцев» авиация потеряла семь бортов, пять из которых не несли никакого вооружения. В их числе три Ми-8 МТПР — специализированных дефицитных вертолетов РЭБ и воздушный пункт управления на базе самолета Ил-18 с экипажем. I interpret it to mean the Wagners shot down seven planes. The video of the shooting down of the IL- 18 circulated later in the day: Яндекс — поиск по видео This TG post says that the action of Prigozhin cost the lives of a dozen pilots and their valuable planes.

The movement of the Wagner group is described in this video from the Military Summary Channel
This commentator also tells of various lost plane, though it did not add up to seven.
He says that as a result of the move toward Moscow, Wagner groups can now be redeployed to the north near Kharkov:. The Wagner story led Ukraine to think time was in for more offensive action. Near the Belorussian border, plans for military action against Belorussia were revealed.

On RIA clips from Rostov on Don, one can see the Wagner people leaving the military compound: It is around РИА Новости if you go to the channel. There is no drama, even people waving to them on their way out.

Prigozhin, as we suspected back in March/April, is 'not right in the head', something Putin and his team clearly saw too.
Could anything be right in the head of a being like that?

He seems at the core of this, to be motivated by ego / money / 'glory' and relishes the pleasure of unleashing his psychopathic tendencies on 'the enemy' standing as 'Commander in Chief' (in his own mind) of the 'real' army of Russia. At the same time he certainly does not seem to be motivated by genuine loyalty. It feels with this latest stunt that in many ways he is definitely wanting to be seen as 'the man' who is so powerful that he could 'bend Putin' to his will?

I wonder how he really feels about Putin. Did he really 'take this stand' purely because he has such deep loyalty to his own Wagner forces, that he believes they deserve more money, supplies, support and recognition? Does his heart 'break' and rage for his comrades and what they have risked their lives for? I don't believe that for a moment. He is clearly a very damaged being and has been for a long time... this blinds him in terms of how he is being manipulated by exterior forces. He thinks he knows what he is doing but he is so far out of his depth, IMHO.

In terms of this latest dance with Moscow, was Prigohzin paid a lot of money by the West to take this stand - perhaps with iron-clad assurances that if he followed through, there was the promise of more money - 'half now, half later' (silently followed by 'hopefully we won't have to pay that because you will be dead'). It sure feels to me that Prigohzin has been used as a vector to attack Putin directly - but at the same time there is more going on behind the scenes while Putin is occupied with this situation. Of course they will try anything to undermine Putin, ensuring the optics via MSM / social media echo chamber reinforce their mantra: 'he is a psychopathic murderous dictator who needs to be removed from power'... while they subversively set up their next chess move and hope he isn't noticing. Bit pathetic, given that Putin knew of those 'whispers of discontent' - along with the rest of the world - for months. Not much of a smokescreen for whatever they are trying to implement next.

Anyway, whatever stunts they try to pull next, clearly Putin is waaaayyyyy too smart to fall for them.

As the Cs say:
Lesson number 1: Always expect attack.
Lesson number 2: Know the modes of same.
Lesson number 3: Know how to counteract same.

Putin not only emerges stronger because Prigozhin backed down and achieved none of his demands, he emerges stronger because he's agreed to not prosecute either Prigozhin (who's apparently headed for exile in Belarus) or any of those who followed his mutiny. However, while they will not be named-and-shamed because of their service in the Ukraine, those who mutinied will never again be allowed to fight for Russia (and will no doubt remain under surveillance as 'potential subversives').
Absolutely he emerges stronger... and brighter... yet the West will say he is 'weak'.

I see him as an artful warrior of light, who has a very, very difficult mission in this life.

In terms of his stance with the SMO, I often think of what Caesar said about his army in a session with the C's:
Q: (Atriedes) So, when you took on the army, was it with the foreknowledge that it was highly probably that you would have to use them in a civil war?

A:
No. That is what broke my heart and health. Rome could have been the shining city on the hill, light of the world.
I suspect that Putin feels the loss of those who are a part of this warfare more keenly than he shows, but perhaps given the soul connection he has with Caesar, this is a part of why he also has the capacity to be so resolute. He is very thoughtful, intelligent and wise with his decisions, words and actions. I know he is still his own person, but I personally feel his connection with Caesar has been amplifying on some level... perhaps he is more deeply embodying part of Caesar's frequency. I feel his intuition getting stronger and clearer. I see it in his eyes, I feel it in his field. Yes, he has voices in his ear from those around him, but he also that of his own higher self. It seems clear that he knows they cannot ever deviate from this stand which has been taken, it is simply a case of how carefully they move forward, trying to minimise the loss of lives and unnecessary or inhumane suffering while they apply enough pressure to encourage a bunch of psychopaths to come to come to their senses (I know, oxymoron).

Putin has a lot of good souls around him, I feel (and many allies who keep a low profile for good reason). People with great hearts and wisdom, who see the reality of things with absolute clarity, who also have a great love of humanity. Putin and others stand and stare unflinching into the abyss of darkness that has done all it can to overwhelm and saturate this density. I think there are few people on this planet who are willing or able to do that.

Balance is coming, whether the Control System likes it or not... and Russia is clearly a part of that.

Session: 14 April 2018
Q: (Joe) They mentioned the last one there about [Gauss meter squeals] how the STS forces [Gauss meter squeals] would become desperate as the change approaches. Is there a kind of, "as above, so below" thing going on where the US and its allies are basically becoming desperate as a change in the global power structure approaches, and that's what's driving them insane?

A: Yes. We told you that balance was coming.

Q:
(Scottie) Cool!

(Pierre) It means balance is being restored at two levels: hyperdimensional level where there's less STS predominance, and...

(L) Well, you can't make that assumption. That's a big assumption that there's less STS dominance there.

(Pierre) Well, on the human level, is the emergence of Russia a manifestation of this rebalancing?

A:
Yes

Putin Wisdom.png

he's agreed to not prosecute either Prigozhin (who's apparently headed for exile in Belarus) or any of those who followed his mutiny. However, while they will not be named-and-shamed because of their service in the Ukraine, those who mutinied will never again be allowed to fight for Russia (and will no doubt remain under surveillance as 'potential subversives').
like Caesar's clementia, but Putin will not be fooled into allowing those forgiven close to his person, or power.

That's so weird you mention this! I was watching him back in March and I had the same feeling for the first time. You know how we talk about "second sight" and seeing the unseen? Sometimes I get visions and it was the first time I saw Caesar coming through Putin's face. I don't know how else to describe it. You could see Caesar's face coming through Putin's face. Like you said, as if it was overlaid and/or merging in spectral form. Very very weird! And to me his eyes looked super bright, like full of light. I thought about it as well, the soul group thing and also the fragmented soul group. I mean maybe they share the same "oversoul" in 4D which would be "The Lord" and its sorta "fragmented" in 3D. So basically they share the same soul so it could make sense they can channel each other's energy.
I third this.

What a strange day that was. Not comfortable at times, but a great exercise in discernment and not getting carried away by the horses. The information war reached quite possibly unprecedented levels of noise while the signal remained.

I hope the Western PTB made the most of yesterday's propaganda party and didn't get too drunk on it. Their dark dreams came fleetingly within reach but were snatched away. Today they have to face the hangover of reality, while Russia is sober and ready to get back to work.

Of course they are already spinning this as a sign of weakness in Putin. Nothing new there. It's a weak argument and lacking conviction, it's futile.

Hmmm... I think whilst Putin handled the situation well, I wouldn't say he came out stronger. The fact that Prigozhin did what he did in the first place displayed a clear lack of respect of the authority of Putin. That in of itself is CRAZY.

I also have to be honest, the fact this guy isn't facing a criminal case again kind of shows he's above the law. I don't think this makes Putin look strong. At the minimum it shows he couldn't really touch Prigozhin because of the cult figure he has become and the best he could do was to try and reason with him and hope he agrees to go away.

We're all assuming he'll go to Belarus and keep quiet? What's his next stunt going to be? If he's crazy in the head, we should only assume the guy will try something else.

I think this is quite a delicate situation Putin is facing and he handled it well.

And so, far from "Putin's regime is collapsing!" ...it's now stronger than it was 24 hours ago.
Reuters is still trying to cope with Russia's Triumph.

Who is Prigozhin? Putin’s chef?

1961: Born in Leningrad, USSR. Athlete school, cross-country skiing master

1981: Caught stealing in his early 20s, leading to a 9-year jail sentence

1990: Sold hot dogs in a flea market

1995: Entered the restaurant business

2001: Personally served food to Putin

2012: Supplied meals to the Russian military, earning $1.2 billion per year. Owned a private jet and a 115-foot yacht

2014: Started the Wagner Group, a private military organization

2022: Admitted role in US election interference and participated in the Ukraine’s Battle of Bakhmut.

2023: Initiated and halted the Russian Coup, received a pardon, and is presently en route to Minsk to safeguard the borders of Belarus against Ukraine and Poland.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-25 at 10-15-23 Reuters is still trying to cope with Russia's Triumphs. - Go...png
    Screenshot 2023-06-25 at 10-15-23 Reuters is still trying to cope with Russia's Triumphs. - Go...png
    443.5 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom