Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

just watched trailer for 'Best in Hell'. Holy Toledo. I've never seen footage like that. Is that a documentary on Wagner???
I didn't look. It passed me by.
For more than a year I have been looking at real footage of military operations, death, war. Mariupol, Soledar, Donetsk and much more.
In a series of video material about the war, death and victims, there is simply no place for films about the war.

What they say about the film:
In the new film by Prigozhin and Nagin "The Best in Hell" 2022, one of the real battles for the city of Mariupol is recreated with scrupulous accuracy - two hours of complete immersion in the war. The realism of the picture is truly frightening, especially on the big screen - all tactics are at a glance: what weapon, by whom and when is used. Detailed. Very.

I'm sure the movie is great and shows the war for what it is. Therefore, many people think that it is a documentary.

Maybe someone better than me can answer your question.

The "white" units perform an assault operation to capture buildings, their task is to occupy an observation post and direct bomber aircraft at targets behind enemy lines. They are opposed by the "yellow" units, which have dug in these buildings and are also ready to fight to the end.

The nationality of the "whites" and "yellows", the year and place of the battles are not indicated in the film, however, it is assumed that the "whites" mean PMC "Wagner".

I didn't look. It passed me by.
For more than a year I have been looking at real footage of military operations, death, war. Mariupol, Soledar, Donetsk and much more.
In a series of video material about the war, death and victims, there is simply no place for films about the war.

What they say about the film:
In the new film by Prigozhin and Nagin "The Best in Hell" 2022, one of the real battles for the city of Mariupol is recreated with scrupulous accuracy - two hours of complete immersion in the war. The realism of the picture is truly frightening, especially on the big screen - all tactics are at a glance: what weapon, by whom and when is used. Detailed. Very.

I'm sure the movie is great and shows the war for what it is. Therefore, many people think that it is a documentary.

Maybe someone better than me can answer your question.

The "white" units perform an assault operation to capture buildings, their task is to occupy an observation post and direct bomber aircraft at targets behind enemy lines. They are opposed by the "yellow" units, which have dug in these buildings and are also ready to fight to the end.

The nationality of the "whites" and "yellows", the year and place of the battles are not indicated in the film, however, it is assumed that the "whites" mean PMC "Wagner".
You more than answered it. I'm satisfied that I know where it's coming from. And you answered so eloquently and succinctly - '.... looking at real footage of military operations death and war.... there is simply no place for films about war.' You said so much.

The funeral of Maxim Fomin (Vladlen Tatarsky).
A lot of people. Lots of journalists. Prigogine was present.

I did not have a high opinion of this man, I spoke about it a couple of times. But I do not participate directly in the SMO. So it's not for me to say anything.

Violin and sledgehammer PMC Wagner. Medals. 3 flags on the coffin: Flag of General Baklanov, Russia, PMC Wagner.

1680971010047.png1680971077738.png1680971090955.png
1680971167080.png

If you read through this article, you will see that, European leader, after European leader, after European leader are going to China to have negotiations.

excerpt:

"After China stressed that a nuclear war cannot be fought and clarified our stance on the matter through a position paper, Europe realized that China's practical role has helped reduce the risks of nuclear war," he said, noting that the political room for China-EU cooperation in solving the Ukraine crisis has opened and they need to find more space to take future joint steps."

"It is difficult for some European countries to abandon their prejudice and previous mentality to agree with China, an Asian country, in mediating the Russia-Ukraine conflict, Cui Heng, an assistant research fellow from the Center for Russian Studies of East China Normal University, told the Global Times on Friday."

"But they have realized that under the global geopolitical changes, the US is not the only center of power, as China's international influence has been witnessed. More countries have started to support China's proposal to promote negotiations," he said."

If I remember correctly, it says at the beginning it's one specific battle re-acted, partly by Wagner fighters and partly by actors, with 24 hours compressed into about 2 hrs long film. This genre is called docudrama - something between a documentary and a movie.

1680973652718.png
My words from the post that you commented on were wrapped in propaganda, because, i was very emotional at that moment. No one would take them seriously(so i thought).

You commented and I did not understand anything. Why Russian and not Ukrainian? What is "The author of a non-existent journalist with a standard image and a misleading or mistranslated title?".

On account of the fact that the clip and the film are opposite - I do not agree. It seems to me that together they complement the reality of what is happening. But this is my opinion.

I think there is a language barrier. My mental ability is also in question.:lol::lol::lol:

🕊️🕊️🕊️

Dmitry Medvedev
@MedvedevRussiaE

Russia government official

"WHY WILL UKRAINE DISAPPEAR? BECAUSE NOBODY NEEDS IT"

(Medvedev having a bit of a rant.)

Medvedev as usual. Earns points on big words. If anyone will vote for him, if he is nominated, it will be the youth. Which does not remember his words: "There is no money, but you hold on." What he told the teachers: "If you want money, go into business." Just a bastard.

Which does not remember his words: "There is no money, but you hold on." What he told the teachers: "If you want money, go into business." Just a bastard.
And what also pisses me off personally is that he says all this with an eternally tanned muzzle. It feels like a person is having fun at resorts all the time, occasionally going somewhere to a factory or somewhere else, performing under a TV recording and back to the resort to warm his ass. Many people here may not understand me, but we don't really have the sunniest places where decisions are made.

Well, I don't know. Instant karma?
A man who attacked a priest died while trying to seize a church of the UOC near Kiev
KYIV, April 8, 2023, 15:44 — REGNUM One of those who tried to seize the church of the UOC in the Kiev region died, the Union of Orthodox Journalists of Ukraine reported on April 8 in the Telegram channel.

"Lipovets, Kiev region. A raider attack on the temple was organized in the village," the report says.

As a result, one of the attackers died. It is clarified that the man became ill when he attacked the priest.

Details of the incident are not given. Comments from law enforcement agencies have not yet been received.
Человек погиб при попытке захватить храм УПЦ в Киевской области

Crime and punishment. A schismatic of the PCU died during the seizure of the church of the canonical UOC. The situation occurred in the village of Lipovets, Kiev region. According to eyewitnesses, the man became ill after he took away and threw away the cross from the priest. The attacker fell and died on the spot.

И что еще меня лично бесит, так это то что он все это говорит с вечно загоревшей мордой. Такое ощущение, что чел оттягивается на курортах постоянно, изредка выезжая куда-нибудь на завод или еще куда, выступает под телезапись и обратно на курорт жопу греть. Многие тут меня могут не понять, но у нас там где принимаются решения не самые солнечные места в самом деле.

I think there is a language barrier. My mental ability is also in question.:lol::lol::lol:

Possible to the first part, and I don't agree with the second one. :)

My words from the post that you commented on were wrapped in propaganda, because, i was very emotional at that moment. No one would take them seriously(so i thought).

You commented and I did not understand anything. Why Russian and not Ukrainian? What is "The author of a non-existent journalist with a standard image and a misleading or mistranslated title?".

I took your mentioning of Ukrainian propaganda as a more or less serious comment on the article Vulcan posted. I thought it was rather Russian propaganda because the source is a bit dodgy, alleged author's name and picture are fake and the content couldn't be better if written by Prigozhin himself (maybe it was!). Also, the title was suggesting something opposite to the content (disclaimer: English is not my mother tongue!) so it looked to me like either a clickbait or mistranslation.

On account of the fact that the clip and the film are opposite - I do not agree. It seems to me that together they complement the reality of what is happening. But this is my opinion.

🕊️🕊️🕊️

The song evokes good patriotic emotions and is catchy - as it should be, given the purpose it's been written for. Very well done and with heart in it. But it makes one to see the war through romantic lenses thus it is a pro-war song (understandable under current circumstances Russia found herself in). Prigozhin's docudramas show the opposite side of the war, in fact they are more like antiwar films. But yes, I see how both can be perceived as complementary even though I personally hardly can see any war in romantic colours - there is way too much of it (romantic twists) in my country's history, but I digress. 🕊️

I took your mentioning of Ukrainian propaganda as a more or less serious comment on the article Vulcan posted.
My words about Ukrainian propaganda in this place were just a tool for transitioning to Russian propaganda and did not relate directly to the article shared by Vulkan.
I just wanted more Russian propaganda! :lol:

Thanks for the clarification!

Continuing the theme of PMC Wagner and propaganda (or not). Report from Bakhmut.

Artyomovsk is flooded with the blood of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

In almost every building, in every courtyard, you can find evidence of fierce battles: Ukrainian bodies, pools of blood, pierced body armor and countless burnt corpses.

Nevertheless, Kyiv continues to drive its citizens to the slaughter. Every night, freshly mobilized people are driven into positions to replenish the ranks of those who have been shredded over the past 24 hours. And the next night, when they are no longer alive, they drive more. And further.

Truly, this is a round-the-clock meat grinder, brought to perfection by the fighters and commanders of the Wagner PMC. According to the “musicians”, based on intelligence data, on average, 11,000 soldiers are lost per month in Artyomovsk and around the city of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. And that's just the dead.

Have not seen it here (huge thread), but if it was not, just a reminder how this war was planned by world’s elite. But then if we knew it and Russia knew, how we allowed the scenario to go by their plan?🤦‍♂️

The politician Jacques Attali "predicted" in 2014 the Third World War, which will begin with Russia and Ukraine

In this video, you can clearly hear how he promoted the New World Order, and also offered a way out of the whole situation (regardless of the Third World War) - a "world government" with a decision-making center in Jerusalem.

Have not seen it here (huge thread), but if it was not, just a reminder how this war was planned by world’s elite. But then if we knew it and Russia knew, how we allowed the scenario to go by their plan?🤦‍♂️

The politician Jacques Attali "predicted" in 2014 the Third World War, which will begin with Russia and Ukraine

In this video, you can clearly hear how he promoted the New World Order, and also offered a way out of the whole situation (regardless of the Third World War) - a "world government" with a decision-making center in Jerusalem.

Tell this guy that I agree to the center of world government in Tomsk. Almost the center of Eurasia. And since, due to sanctions, Western airlines cannot fly over Russia, the collective west does not fall into the new world government.
:cool2: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom