Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

First two weeks

From what I understood, the peak of shedding (spike protein production) is the highest during the first two weeks after a Covid-19 injection. Give it a month, tops.

It then starts to ebb out over more or less longer time but in far lesser quantities. In some people however, spikes have been found up to 15 months in the extreme. (cells who still are producing spikes)

Since we are talking about shedding and its effects on other people (which varies, and is dependent on their genes and personal set up) the risks of influence, is the highest with fresh injected people. But not really an issue with people who had the jabs a longer time ago…

That’s what i could catch out from what was said at the Stockholm “Pandemic Strategy” conference in Jan 2023.

My wife just got back from a family visit in the Philippines. Pretty much, no sooner that she got back, that she got a phone call that her second oldest son (32yrs old) died. Just went to bed, and never woke up
What a shock, your poor wife must be operating on remote control at the moment, such a double trip ( a long trip) in such a short period of time and no chance to recover from jet lag.

What wonderful friends you have..... take good care and know you are in my thoughts.

I had a patient today who I saw a year ago. She's a 58 y/o who had both Moderna shots in 2021. She had no sign of cataracts when I saw her in early 2022. Today she had 2-3 plus cataracts! This is graded on a 1 to 4 scale, with 4 being a totally mature cataract. Cataracts are typically very slow developing, they don't go from 0 to 3 in a year, unless there's been some toxic exposure. I am fairly certain I'll be seeing a lot more rapid onset cataracts in younger patients. It's a damn shame.

If I am not mistaken you can pick up shedded spike peoteins only through close skin to skin contact or fluid exchange so taking all that on regular bases might be an overkill. I would save it for actual infection situation. But i may be wrong.
I've continued taking nattokinase every morning, and I took the NAC and bromelain daily in the evening for 7-10 days. Then I cut it to only the days I worked, and lately, just when I feel congested after working. So that's what I've done.

I don't think many are getting boosted in my area, so the freshly vaxed are not so many now. Our area has low vaccine uptake and most said they would not get a booster. So that's a plus!

My wife just got back from a family visit in the Philippines. Pretty much, no sooner that she got back, that she got a phone call that her second oldest son (32yrs old) died. Just went to bed, and never woke up. She usually would talk to him every day, and of course spent a lot of time with him and all the rest of her family when she was back there to visit. She said he looked completely fine, and didn't complain of any medical issues. So it came as an absolute surprised to them that this could happen. I took her to the airport last night to go back to Philippines for the funeral. Pretty hectic few days here the last couple, she had just unpacked and had to pack again, and also flying to Philippines is not cheap, unless you book like 6 months in advance. There was a bit of a scramble to come up with the money, luckily some of her friends, and work colleagues helped out, so she had enough to allow her to go.
very tough for your wife Glenn. It's good that she has your support and the support of her family. We never know where and when such am event will happen in our lives and it is a shock. heartfelt wishes of love and compassion to you and your wife.

Stockholm subway, death & severe illnesses

I believe i wrote a longer time ago in this thread, about a girl who works at our subway, which also was my instructor for an upgraded subway a couple years ago; a really lovely young woman with a beautiful, clear headed demeanour. Last time i met her, I believe it was during winter 2021/22, perhaps spring 22, I can't remember exactly - where she to my astonishment calmly explained that she had ovary cancer - and was under cancer treatment (via pills) - and she felt pretty ok under the circumstances.

It was during a time where i had started to tone down a lot, my discussions about Plandemic and injections. I did however mention to her, very gently, that "what people take into their bodies" had increasingly shown to induce aggressive cancers, including ovaries. I am not sure if she listened or understood what I tried to point out... well... because I might have expressed it too subdued (because i truly didn't want to be 'in her face', given the situation she was in, back then).

It was the other day
I got to know, that she was at first declared cancer free during the time after. Until she recently got ill anew, developing both liver cancer as well peritoneal cancer, and is now in a very bad state.

Also: she had taken three shots of those pesky injections... So, I theorize, that when she got ovarian cancer winter 21/22, and recovered - she must then have taken a booster later on.

She understands from her doctors (and through herself) that she likely will not survive this. They are changing the cancer medications 'every week', and she feels endlessly drained, barely even able to eat. It made me so endlessly sad, to hear about her situation. I had often wondered, especially the last two months, how she was doing... So, the message came like a chock. I keep her in my thoughts every day, praying for strength for her to get through this.

Tonight
I was informed about a woman in her best age (50) - a colleague at our subway - who just passed away yesterday, after a short time of illness. So, as of now we had several cases of what I would call unusual early deaths, as well cases of aggressive illness appearing among a few colleagues. Well, plus that the staff illness statistics have been through the roof since June 2022 all the way to at least Jan 2023. (I do not know how things are now in March 2023, though).

Tonight
I was informed about a woman in her best age (50) - a colleague at our subway - who just passed away yesterday, after a short time of illness. So, as of now we had several cases of what I would call unusual early deaths, as well cases of aggressive illness appearing among a few colleagues. Well, plus that the staff illness statistics have been through the roof since June 2022 all the way to at least Jan 2023. (I do not know how things are now in March 2023, though).
Last month, My boss was very shaken to know that her colleague who joined the company along with her ( 20+ years back) suddenly passed away with out any symptoms. Normally she is a balanced person and I had never seen her so shaken. Interesting she got a headache last week and she seem to be worried what will happen.

I had seen trend in social media sharing videos of people suddenly dying while dancing etc. There is study recognition of sudden deaths though vaccine causation is still a "conspiracy" to ignored.

Stockholm subway, death & severe illnesses

I believe i wrote a longer time ago in this thread, about a girl who works at our subway, which also was my instructor for an upgraded subway a couple years ago; a really lovely young woman with a beautiful, clear headed demeanour. Last time i met her, I believe it was during winter 2021/22, perhaps spring 22, I can't remember exactly - where she to my astonishment calmly explained that she had ovary cancer - and was under cancer treatment (via pills) - and she felt pretty ok under the circumstances.

It was during a time where i had started to tone down a lot, my discussions about Plandemic and injections. I did however mention to her, very gently, that "what people take into their bodies" had increasingly shown to induce aggressive cancers, including ovaries. I am not sure if she listened or understood what I tried to point out... well... because I might have expressed it too subdued (because i truly didn't want to be 'in her face', given the situation she was in, back then).

It was the other day
I got to know, that she was at first declared cancer free during the time after. Until she recently got ill anew, developing both liver cancer as well peritoneal cancer, and is now in a very bad state.

Also: she had taken three shots of those pesky injections... So, I theorize, that when she got ovarian cancer winter 21/22, and recovered - she must then have taken a booster later on.

She understands from her doctors (and through herself) that she likely will not survive this. They are changing the cancer medications 'every week', and she feels endlessly drained, barely even able to eat. It made me so endlessly sad, to hear about her situation. I had often wondered, especially the last two months, how she was doing... So, the message came like a chock. I keep her in my thoughts every day, praying for strength for her to get through this.

Tonight
It's so unbearably tragic. As I've mentioned around here, I believe these injections hastened my ex's death (married for 20).
This is all so trying to our souls.

The bio-weapon kills in various ways but it's only a part of the 'container' and de-pop/track program.

Since this started I've lost about 6-DOZEN family members on my wife's side - 10 alone (possibly more) just in Jan/23. Many more if I counted people I don't know well such as in stores - I've just counted family and close friends.

How it/they kills shifts - keep in mind 5G, LEDs, DEWs, insect in foods, mRNA in foods and many other methods are used. Most deaths at the start were 5G, graphene oxide, hospitals (murder centers) and elder care where they went in with kill teams. They are trying everything.

I was born in Canada, my parents are both Austrian (Europe) - small family. My wife's side (we've been together about 35 years now) and my wife are from the Philippines - we moved there p/t in the 1990s.

On my side I just found out every relative whom took the shots (in Austria) is now having heart issues. The doctors always say 'unknown', 'mysterious' but it's pretty obvious what it is. The 'doctors' (executioners) also have no clue what to do about it. No deaths yet but I think it's just a matter of time.

Many family on my wife's side (big family) are into 'healthcare' and 'up to date'. Medical scientists, PhDs, doctors, nurses, care home staff, dentists and on and on. No common sense, sadly.

Many deaths at first were from the shots. Then it was the hospital murder programs where IMO they are taking the bodies for DNA and other tests (containers) - giving some ashes back from pathological liars claiming they were cremated means nothing (the ashes were probably from their fireplace). Now it seems to have mutated to strokes, rapid aging, rapid cancers, auto-immune issues/diseases and the 'we don't know'. Many are 'sudden' and 'unexpected, such as clots and heart attacks, the tumors and cancers, kill in weeks or at most a few months.

I was following this since late October 2019 and warning people from then (the 7th Military World Games in Wuhan run at the same time as Event 201 @ John Hopkins used 5G and the bio-weapon injected loaded with self assembling antennae and graphene oxide (GO) to kill. Most people in Wuhan were also killed by 50,000 5G transmitters which came on-line and the injections they had to take between Nov/19 and Christmas/19.

Our flight from Canada got cancelled in March (32 hour flight), we went to a direct 17-hour flight but it got cancelled too. We had about 35 family members trapped at the airport there (Manila) - they would have to walk 40km or so as the buses and taxis were shut down - this is with luggage, many elderly or with babies. Back and forth to the airport - many didn't get out for 6+ months. We managed to get two home about 8 weeks ago, one 91 yo and the other 95 (trapped overseas for 3+ years). Many people (tens of thousands) likely died in foreign nations when their credit cards ran out, sme women having to go into prostituion or men having to steal to survive.. Many were trapped on ships, workers being unpaid, some committing suicide by jumping overboard.

We were flying home March 2020 for "50-40-30". April 2020 my s-i-l and b-i-l had their 50th anniversary. She needed her first dialysis due to the stress but the city (about 30-million including the 'burbs) but they broke the city into DISTRICTS. She couldn't get out. They FINALLY admitted her in the hospital (for 1 day they said), but they left her to die alone in a corridor. That was the day of her 50th anniversary. They cremated her, but IMO, they are using the body parts and secretions.

April 2021 was to be the 40th anniversary of my other b-i-l. He lsited to his wife and took a Pfizzer shot. He had just retired two weeks earlier (collected on ONE social security payment). His place is across from us but he also has a place in Hawaii (Big Island). To leave there (plus at the recomdation of his wife, a retired nurse) he took the shot. They thought he was 'sleeping in', they found him dead in his bed. The was the morning of their 40th anniversary.

The 30 of the 50-40-30 was my wife and I (still stuck in Canada as I won't take a injection or a PCR test which also has DARPA hydrogel). We were to celebrate out turn in the Philippines at home, but we celebrated alone in Canada. That said we are still alive. It was close to suicide time as they had locked people out of stores and farmers markets for food in some provinces and wanted to go door to door. In our age group and location less then 1% are UN-injected.

So many have died (6-dozen) - but I think the children are next to die. They wouldn't listen and as I am stuck in Canada I couldn't stop them.

I'll give another example, across the road the family also lives in Jacksonville, FL (USA). The father went in for IBS (nothing major, some loose stool). You know the hospital kill policy (they make up to 400,000 per person they kill). They did return his body a week or two later - minus all of the internal organs!

Another relative in the town north of us also lives in San Diego, CA. She was a nurse and owned her own nursing home. She died last year from sudden breast cancer. She had it 15+ years ago, but it was one of those 'turbo cancers'. BOOM, a month later dead.

It's not just my wife and I but everyone around us. For example, "N" just flew from Canada to the Philippines to be with her bf. Too bad his died 'suddenly' and 'unexpectedly' from a 'mysterious' stroke a week earlier. They THINK it due to the heat - lol, it ALWAYS hot there! "N" 1st husband died 10+ years ago, she was a single mother, about 5-years ago she met her bf and they fell in love. Last trip they worked on their place together (NE of us).

Everyone should brace themselves as they are likley too see many people they know whom took the shots die or become seriously ill in the weeks, months and years ahead. It's not going to be one or two people you know but many.
I believe that's the first I have heard about the organ harvesting in this scenario. This darkness is unfathomable.

Report shows Australia’s excess mortality rate has risen to levels not seen since World War II​

A troubling new study released this week has shown Australia is experiencing its highest excess mortality rates in over 80 years.

A new study released this week has shown Australia is experiencing its highest excess mortality rates in over 80 years.
According to the Actuaries Institute, there was a 12 per cent increase in excess deaths in 2022. Of the additional 20,000 deaths, 10,300 were attributed to Covid-19 — with another 2,900 deaths where the virus was a contributing factor,

The remaining 6,600 excess deaths were not related to Covid-19, with ischaemic heart disease and cancer being the most common causes, leading to 2,020 and 970 excess deaths respectively.

Karen Cutter, the spokesperson for the Institute’s Covid-19 mortality working group, emphasised that the increase of 20,000 deaths is extraordinary and has not been witnessed since World War II.

After remaining stable for some time, the number of deaths began to climb, and in 2021, the nation surpassed its expected death rate by 2 per cent. In the second year of the pandemic, there were 3,000 excess deaths, with about 1,400 directly attributed to Covid-19 and 1,600 linked to it.

However, there was a significant shift in 2022 when the excess death rate surged to 12 per cent. Deaths reached their highest point in late July before declining but then began to rise again in November and December.

“It is not within normal levels of fluctuation in non-pandemic times,” Ms Cutter said.

Cumulative number of deaths from all causes compared to projection based on previous years, per million people. Source: OurWorldInData

Cumulative number of deaths from all causes compared to projection based on previous years, per million people. Source: OurWorldInData

“Covid-19 accounts for about half of this excess, and we are also seeing a significant amount of excess mortality that is not recorded as due to Covid-19 on death certificates.”

The excess deaths increased by 10 to 15 per cent in all states and territories, except for the Northern Territory, while the spike in Western Australia was “delayed due to the state opening its borders in March”.

All age groups experienced excess deaths, with a notable rise among females under 44, but the number and rate were highest among people over 65 years of age.

Additionally, a report released in January showed a shocking 17 per cent increase in Australians dying from a heart attack, compared to a regular year.

Ms Cutter said the Institute believes that the virus still played a role in many of the excess deaths that weren’t directly attributed to Covid.

“Firstly, mortality risk is higher subsequent to an acute Covid infection, and most Australians have now had Covid-19,” she said.

“Secondly, people have not accessed medical care when needed, either through inability (in emergency situations) or through fear or lack of opportunity (thus missing routine care earlier in the pandemic).

“Lastly, some of these deaths could be undiagnosed Covid-19 deaths.”

Cutter stated that vaccine side effects were not cited as a reason for the increased mortality rates.

However, some politicians have questioned the analysis of climbing excess deaths in Australia, with Senator Gerard Rennick claiming reports have “easily confused” the rising numbers with the prevalence of Covid-19 in the community.

“In 2021, when the smaller states had virtually no cases of Covid. Yet despite this, deaths jumped 5.4 per cent from the year before for the country,” Senator Rennick said in a recent statement.

“This increase happened from May onwards one month after the start of the vaccine rollout. What’s significant however is that the smaller states had a higher jump in deaths even though they had no Covid.

“The only variable to explain that was the vaccine rollout. NSW and Victoria would have been higher had it not been for the draconian lockdowns in those states.

“The argument about lockdowns delaying deaths is true but not as much as the jump in excess deaths. Deaths dropped nationally by 2,000 in 2020 but jumped by 8,706 in 2021.”

South Australian Senator Alex Antic has also raised alarm over Australia’s high excess mortality rate.

The Actuaries Institute says vaccine-related deaths are “negligible” in their recent report into mortality.

The Institute’s Covid-19 mortality working group emphasised that the increase of 20,000 deaths is extraordinary and has not been witnessed since World War II.

The Institute’s Covid-19 mortality working group emphasised that the increase of 20,000 deaths is extraordinary and has not been witnessed since World War II.

“While there have been deaths in Australia caused by the administration of Covid-19 vaccines, the number of such deaths has been small,” the report reads, citing that Australia has a “very good vaccine approval and safety monitoring processes, administered by the Therapeutic Goods Administration”.

This follows a report from the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation in 2022, informing young Australians of the heightened risk of heart-related side effects from both Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.

The advisory group said it did not know about these issues until five months after the vaccines were approved for widespread use.

The Actuaries Institute cites a vaccine safety report (to 23 February) showing that, of the 976 reports of death following vaccination, “only 14 were found to have been caused by the administration of the vaccine”.

“The TGA makes it clear that the remaining 962 were not caused by Covid-19 vaccination. That is, they were due to other, unrelated causes,” the report said, further stating that it “does not fit with the timing or shape of the excess mortality”.

Australia is not alone in this phenomenon, with major nations like the UK also battling an unprecedented rise in excess mortality.

The UK recorded nearly 40,000 excess deaths last year, while the Office for National Statistics reports that there have been approximately 170,000 excess deaths in England and Wales since the onset of the pandemic.

The births and deaths figures, for the year ending December 2022, show there were 38,574 deaths in 2022, 10.4 per cent (3642) more than in 2021.

This increase - attributed to Covid-19 and an ageing population - is the biggest year-on-year jump since the 55.4 per cent (5835) spike in deaths following the 1918 flu pandemic.

Death Riddle Mystery as Australians dying at levels not seen in 80 years – and UK might be seeing same phenomenon

Of the additional 20,000 deaths, 10,300 were directly attributed to Covid-19 and 2,900 were linked to the virus in some way.

The remaining 6,600 excess deaths were not related to Covid-19, the data suggested.

Instead, they were mostly related to heart disease and cancer.

Karen Cutter, from the Institute’s Covid-19 mortality working group, said the levels are "not within normal levels of fluctuation in non-pandemic times".

Uh :cry:

846CD238-D7D8-4CB7-A276-58C8EB47FC7B.jpeg

This morning we got a call, from one of my husband's close friends in Sicily, who told us that his gymnastic student's 20 year old daughter in Sicily, just had died (from pulmonary embolism). And like most people in Italy, took the genetic injections.

I heard them talking in Italiano, but understood immediately that something awful had happened. He was visibly shaken, because he knows the mother so well, describing her as a very dear, humble and sweet person - and nobody expected her young daughter to die like this. The unimaginable grief of a mother loosing her child… how does one even comprehend this ? Like a giant silent scream ?! It probably doesn’t even cover it…

It's a bit difficult to describe in words.

The thing with Sal is, how close they all are; not just students, but more like an extended family, where everybody cares for one another, sharing laughs and worries even on a deeper level. I never fully understood that until i met many of his students myself in Sicily... and their special bonds. To actually sense the energies upfront. Which brings it all much closer to/with each of them, especially when something awful happens.

Maybe… the closer circle of friends finally start to talk about the elephant in the room they have been avoiding to acknowledge…

One thing is for sure - healthy 20 year olds do not die like this !

Back
Top Bottom