Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Why you use this sentence? It's not nice to hear this irony. From my perspective it's like I triggered your program, something like "Defend Russia and Stalin" Or "Those are Soros propaganda" But as you say I would be glad to be mistaken in what I imagined in your words. And if it wasn't imagined?...
You misunderstood, there is no irony at all. It's a regret. Regret that, if I am not mistaken, you are within the framework of those cliches that I wrote about.
As for my "programs", you are generally right with minor amendments. The program "protect Russia and Stalin" needs to be edited in "protect Russia" and I don't think this program is bad. In the current situation of a completely crazy whistle of endless novichoks, the Skripals, Litvinenko, Polonia, navalnys, downed planes, inflation, gas, oil, grain and God knows what else, Russia needs to be protected, I think. Stalin should be defended only in the sense that it is not necessary to make him a world champion in tyranny. He is no worse than others, and for some he just don't even hold a candle .
The program "propaganda of Soros" is just the way it is, if "soros" is understood as a kind of collective image. We have long come up with an anecdote on this topic. "The question is - why is a color revolution impossible in the USA? The answer is because there is no US embassy in the USA." It is already clear to a lot of people where the whole mess in the world comes from and how it is done

Да что вы в самом деле, какая ирония? Это сожаление. Сожаление о том, что в том случае если я не ошибаюсь, вы находитесь в рамках тех клише, о которых я написал.
По поводу моих "программ" вы в целом правы с небольшими поправками. Программу "защитить Россию и Сталина" нужно отредактировать в "защитить Россию" и я не считаю эту программу плохой. В текущей обстановке совершенно сумасшедшей свистопляски бесконечных новичков, скрипалей, литвиненко, полония,
навальных, сбитых самолетов, инфляции, газа, нефти, зерна и еще бог знает чего, Россию нужно защищать, я считаю. Сталина же защищать нужно только в том смысле, что не нужно делать из него чемпиона мира по тирании. Ничем он не хуже других, а некоторым просто даже в подметки не годится.
Программа "пропаганда Сороса" это просто так и есть, если "сороса" понимать как некий собирательный образ. У нас давно придумали анекдот на эту тему. "Вопрос- почему в США невозможна цветная революция? Ответ- потому что в США нет посольства США". Уже очень многим понятно откуда исходит весь бардак в мире и как это делается

Due to this fallen rocket in Polish media of course PANIC ALL RED HEADLINES etc.

Here's funny story titled "How just one word and one plural made all the difference" pt. 1435

Polish media yesterday: (sorry I used wayback machine and not everything loaded)View attachment 66906

Polish media today:

View attachment 66905

Oopsy.
That's the biggest news outlet in Poland. And of course no consequences whatsoever for such obvious disinformation, warmongering and creating panic among poor poles who are so loaded with propaganda already.
I have no words for what's happening in this circus 🎪
The rocket reportedly hit a grain purchase. A trailer of corn was standing on the scale at this grain collection point. The photo posted by Elisashev (Onet) shows this overturned trailer with undamaged tires and next to it a large hole in the ground. There are no some horribly twisted sheets of metal, no holes in the undercarriage of the trailer, no scorched earth.... And in the countryside people talk that it was an exploded cylinder, which is usually found under such large scales. There are many photos on the Internet from the site of the "fall of this rocket", they do not resemble the damage that is caused by a military missile with 150 kg of explosive.

In this context, the words of the president of a major nuclear power that "this missile was tracked by our air target tracking systems" seem strange. But he is already 79 years old....

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

A small collection of jokes

Joke 1
SBU declared Kadyrov wanted
The Security Service of Ukraine has put on the wanted list the head of Chechnya Kadyrov

MOSCOW, Nov 16 — RIA Novosti. The Security Service of Ukraine has declared the head of Chechnya Ramzan Kadyrov wanted, it follows from the department's database.
According to the document, he is charged with two articles, including "waging an aggressive war or aggressive military actions." According to the Criminal Code of Ukraine, it provides for imprisonment for a term of ten to fifteen years.

Later, the head of Chechnya reacted to the actions of the SBU. He noted that "he had already been to Ukraine a couple of times" and did not notice that someone was engaged in his capture.
"Gentlemen of the security guards, appoint a point, I will come myself, I will come for you and punish you for all your crimes," Kadyrov said in a video posted on Telegram.

He also noted that the SBU does not take any real operational actions to establish his location, since "electricity is regularly turned off and it is very difficult to work in such conditions." In addition, according to the head of Chechnya, "air raid sirens are always in the way."
Kadyrov is not the first Russian politician put on the wanted list by the SBU. Earlier, this affected the official representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Maria Zakharova and Deputy Chairman of the Security Council Dmitry Medvedev. In particular, they were accused of encroaching on the territorial integrity of Ukraine. In addition, a number of other members of the Security Council and representatives of the Russian military command were put on the wanted list. In particular, we are talking about the official representative of the Ministry of Defense Igor Konashenkov and the commander of the grouping of forces in the zone of special military operation Sergei Surovikin.
The SBU also announced the search for FSB Director Alexander Bortnikov, State Duma Speaker Vyacheslav Volodin, head of Rosgvardiya Viktor Zolotov, Interior Minister Vladimir Kolokoltsev, Federation Council Speaker Valentina Matvienko, Director of the Foreign Intelligence Service Sergei Naryshkin, Presidential Plenipotentiary Representative in the Central Federal District Igor Shchegolev, Secretary of the Russian Security Council Nikolai Patrushev.
СБУ объявила Кадырова в розыск

Joke 2

The Pentagon said that Ukraine will not be able to "knock out" Russian troops
Pavel Zubov

The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the US Armed Forces, General Mark Milli, said that the Ukrainian troops will not be able to dislodge the Russian army. His words at a briefing on the results of the meeting of the contact support group of Ukraine are reported by RIA Novosti.

"Physically knocking Russians out of Ukraine is a very difficult task. And this will not happen in the next couple of weeks, unless the Russian army suffers a complete collapse, which is unlikely," Milli said.

He also suggested that slowing down the fighting in winter could create a "window" for resolving the crisis around Ukraine.
В Пентагоне оценили возможность ВСУ «выбить» российские войска с Украины - Газета.Ru | Новости

Joke 3

Poland wants to buy oil from Russia in 2023, despite plans to abandon it

© Yuri Smityuk/ TASS
The newspaper reported that the Polish company has applied for the transit of 3 million tons of Russian oil per year under long-term contracts
MOSCOW, November 16. /tass/. The largest Polish oil refining company Orlen has submitted an application to Transneft for the supply of 3 million tons of Russian oil through the Druzhba oil pipeline in 2023, despite plans to abandon the purchase of Russian oil, Kommersant reports, citing sources.

The head of the European Commission said at the G20 summit about the EU's desire to introduce a ceiling on oil prices from the Russian Federation
The US Treasury considers it permissible for India to purchase Russian oil at any price without Western services
Poland has proposed to the EU to introduce an additional duty for those who continue to buy oil from the Russian Federation
According to the newspaper, the Polish company has applied for the transit of 3 million tons of Russian oil per year under long-term contracts.

Sergey Andronov, the Vice President of Transneft, whose words were conveyed to Kommersant at Transneft, said that "in addition to the existing applications from consumers using the transportation route along the southern branch of the Druzhba oil pipeline in the direction of Hungary, Slovakia and the Czech Republic in transit through Ukraine, I would also like to note the presence of applications from Polish consumers for 2023 transit through the Republic of Belarus". At the same time, he did not disclose from whom the applications were received and for what volumes.

Also, despite the imminent start of the EU embargo on Russian oil (coming into force on December 5), "the process of organizing supplies is in working order," the source added.

Earlier, Foreign Minister of the Republic Zbigniew Rau reported that the Polish authorities want the European Union to impose sanctions on oil supplies through the Druzhba pipeline so that the republic does not have to pay a penalty to the Russian side due to the premature termination of previously concluded contracts.

As Rau recalled, "Poland has pledged to use Russian oil only until the end of this year." According to him, we are talking about oil from the northern branch of the Druzhba gas pipeline.
"Ъ": Польша хочет закупать нефть России в 2023 году, несмотря на планы отказа от нее

17.11.2022. 8-9 am in Kyiv

Alarm throughout Ukraine. Calibers are flying from the Caspian. Explosions in the Dnieper, Kyiv, Odessa.
Missiles are flying that ended in March (according to Zelensky's office).

UPD: Air-launched X-101 missiles in the air. Strategic aviation works.

Last edited:
At night, there was a series of stuffing from the Ukrainian side about the massive shelling of Dzhankoy (Crimea), 80 units of military equipment were destroyed.
The data has not been confirmed in the morning. The information war continues, while some experts in Russia say that the US will seek to impose negotiations on Russia in order to prevent Russia from winning.

Russia is starting investigation into Nord Stream explosions.

1 NOV, 2022

(Translated by Google)

The Russian ship has been at the site of the blown-up Nord Stream gas pipelines for the fifth day

2022-11-01

Just arrived back in Kaliningrad.

2022-11-17 11.48.21 Nefrit back www.vesselfinder.com.jpg
Curious why the survey that was originally estimated to take about 5 days (Link, RU), actually took 3 weeks.

'The US and NATO are blaming Russia for Ukraine's effort to start WWIII.'

16 Nov, 2022

16 Nov, 2022

Terror, genocide unleashed against Russian speakers in Kherson — Civic Chamber​

"Surovikin said that all civilians who wished to leave - more than 115,000 people - had already been evacuated from the right bank."

"GENICHESK, November 17. /TASS/. Ukraine’s troops have unleashed "overt terror and genocide" against those who speak Russian in Kherson, a member of Russia’s Civic Chamber, freelance adviser to the acting governor of the Kherson region, Alexander Malkevich told TASS on Thursday."

"The so-called purge is in full swing. Outright terror and even genocide has been unleashed against everyone who even just speaks Russian," he said."

"Malkevich stressed that many Russian-speakers were being "snitched on" by their own neighbors. There have been a number of accounts of people seized based on informers’ tips, he said."

"Also, according to some reports, "private homes have begun to be destroyed for the sole reason that their residents are suspected of cooperating with Russia."

"Moreover, people who may not even share our views - just people who wanted to work on their native land - see their homes blown up and destroyed. I won't be surprised if they blame us for this later," Malkevich said.

Already out of stock. What a joke for a supposed superpower

From Slava Z

U.S. runs out of stocks of some weapons and munitions it promised to supply to Ukraine - CNN

We are talking about 155-mm artillery ammunition and Stingers.
CNN sources believe that there may be difficulties with Javelin, HARM missiles and GMLRS.

"It is not yet possible to quickly establish in the United States the production of weapons and ammunition, the stocks of which have been reduced, just as it is impossible to request them from allies in Europe."

The picture changes interestingly after the Republicans took the majority in the House of Representatives.

Big Serge has a point, but I'm not sure it was an accident. It could have been REALLY LAME attempt at a false flag.

https://twitter.com/witte_sergei
Big Serge
☦️
🇺🇸
🇷🇺

@witte_sergei

The issue isn’t that Ukraine “attacked Poland”, it was clearly an accident. The issue is that we on Twitter we’re able to identify it as a Ukrainian S3000 almost instantly while the authorities and media spent a day spreading extremely dangerous lies.

8:39 AM · Nov 16, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Back
Top Bottom