Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

I can't prove it with anything. I didn't take any photos. I didn't want to take pictures at all. We were blocked in the country. We were 9 adults and 6 children. I was concerned with survival. Around 7 am I went out on the porch. We were always on duty - listening to the cannonade, to hear if the shells were flying in our direction. I heard the distant sound of gunshots from the north side and after four or five seconds I heard a hiss in the air and deafening crackling explosions in the village. From the north, the Russians were advancing along the old Borodyanskaya highway to Bucha. This road near Borodyanka, going from the north, makes a turn east to Bucha, and Nemeshaevo is located to the south of the road. When the shelling began, in a panic we all hid in the basement. A few hours later, a column of Russian tanks drove into the village from the north. A few days later we decided to walk through the village. I did not take a mobile phone as we were told that the Russians were taking all the phones. One person was also killed who filmed the movement of tanks on the phone. Later, the Russians themselves announced that it was forbidden to shoot them and they would shoot without warning.

Think—who benefits from not having phones on sight of the attacks?

That is very convenient to tell people not to film this "takeover by Russian forces". Were they actually Russians? Or were they disguised as Russians? False-flags are nothing new—having the supposed "moral high ground" and that painting themselves as the "real" victims in this war, ingraining this idea in the minds of the people is a very good cover for psychopathic people, and has a lot of political weight, which translates to power. Those who are corrupt and power-hungry will resort to any tactics, and this is in line with their modus-operandi.

Emotion is very powerful, and can be directed and manufactured (via MSM and other entities) or be bridled by the being to be put to right use that is not subject to the will of the controlling forces of the world.

"Thank God they warned us [Russian Military]. They warned us that today there will be a big fight and it's unsafe to stay in our house. We were in the basement." - Refugee from Mariupol @2:49

Maternity Hospital Hit By Rockets In Donetsk. Mothers, Nurses & Doctors Blame Ukraine

In case you didn't notice people on this forum prefer to work with evidence based facts. Bring the evidence or find another place to vent out.

Anecdotes and experiences that others have went through are completely valid—as long as it is tempered, and backed by objective knowledge of the context. He may be telling in part the truth, but I suspect that some details don't seem quite right. Primarily who's who in the story. There's a lot of propaganda and gaslighting lies nowadays that send people through the looking glass—up is down, left is right, and black is white.

WAR IN UKRAINE DAY 118: MORE POCKETS FOR GOD OF POCKETS​

Support SouthFrontPDF Download
War In Ukraine Day 118: More Pockets For God Of Pockets
Click to see the full-size image
June 21 was marked not only by new revelations regarding the recent failed attack of Kyiv’s forces on Zmeinyy Island in the Black Sea, but also by the creation of another pocket with pro-Kyiv troops in the region of Donbass.
During the past week, Russian forces achieved a series of important tactical successes in Severodonetsk and its surroundings blocking the remaining pro-Kyiv troops in the Azot plant and capturing most of the nearby industrial area. The advance there was ongoing amid intense strikes on military infrastructure of Kyiv’s grouping of forces in the region as well as all around Ukraine in general.
The leadership of the Kyiv regime, which is mostly focused on achieving PR victories rather than in a real war, sent large reinforcements to the area. All these troops immediately appeared to be in a weak strategic position and just became a tool to create a colorful MSM image about the ‘heroic democratic forces of Ukraine’ that fight ‘Putin’s hordes’.
At the same time, Russian forces delivered a blow to Kyiv’s troops stationed in the area south of Lysichansk and Severodonetsk. As of June 21, Russian units liberated the towns of Ustinovka, Mirnaya Dolina and the village of Podlesnoe (near Mirnaya Dolina).

The Russian military reached the town of Rai-Aleksandrovka and established a tight fire control over the only road that leads from the areas of Zolotoe and Gorskoe. According to reports, over 2,000 troops of the Ukrainian Armed Forces (and various neo-Nazi formations integrated into them) appeared to be encircled there.
War In Ukraine Day 118: More Pockets For God Of Pockets
Click to see the full-size image
Reports claim that the remaining groups of Kyiv’s forces are retreating towards Bakhmut and Lysichansk where they want to use existing fortifications to organize defense there.
It should be noted that the estimated number of pro-Kyiv troops surrounded in Severodonetsk is about 2,500. Together with the Zolotoe group, this is 4,500 fighters encircled in this sector of operations. This number is close to that, which neo-Nazis from the Azov battalion and allied formations had in the Azovstal plant industrial area in the late stages of the battle of Mariupol.
Attempts of the Kyiv leadership to organize counter-attacks to de-block its forces in these areas will likely lead to only increase in the number of troops trapped around Lysichansk, Bakhmut, Slavyansk and Kramatorks. However, this is one of the most likely scenarios as Zelensky & Co tend to make decisions that would have larger PR effect. And what could be better than repeating the ‘Mariupol case’ just in another area? Thus, MSM and Western diplomats will have a lot of opportunities to blame and shame the Russians under made-up pretexts.
Another option of the Kyiv government is to organize a large attack on Russian positions in the south – i.e. in Kherson and Mykolaiv regions or in Zaporizhzhia Region – using fresh formations created in the west of Ukraine and supplied with NATO weapons. This move will not allow to destroy pockets in Severodonetsk and Zolotoe but would threaten Russian supply lines from Crimea.
Large direct advance of Kyiv’s forces on the territory of Russia still remains unlikely despite regular terrorist attacks launched by the NATO-backed “democrats” against Russia, DPR and LPR. Contrary to public claims of Ukrainian and Western diplomats accompanied by MSM fairy tales, the Ukrainian leadership understands that Russia has been carrying out a limited military operation with a limited force on the territory on Ukraine. A large advance of Kyiv’s units that would target the Russian territory will have all chances to provoke a full-scale response from Moscow.
Therefore, troops loyal the Kyiv government have all chances to participate in a few more decisive battles for Zelensky’s public image of ‘great leader’ and die on behalf of the international globalist establishment interested in destabilization of Europe.

В моем городе (Ирпень) большинство ненавидело Януковича. О каком перевороте может идти речь - если это было просто восстание. Переворот невозможен, если население поддерживает правительство. Мне лично Янукович не нравился, хотя участия не принимал.

I'm on vacation now. Since volunteers of territorial associations are not sent to the front. We will enter the battle if there is an attack on us again. I have already said in previous posts that my mother and older brother were in Bucha all this time. Since the beginning of the occupation in Bucha, electricity and heating have disappeared. Therefore, my brother and I called up only at certain times in order to save phone charges. The brother is an engineer and later built a wind farm for electricity. We started calling more often. First there were street fights. Ukrainian soldiers on vehicles broke through and pursued the Russians, or vice versa. Then, by mid-March, it subsided, and he heard only artillery skirmishes. My brother had to serve the whole street where he lives. There are elderly people who cannot go for food. There were abandoned dogs that he fed. Together with several, he guarded the market from marauders at night. The Russians took what they wanted for free in this market. He saw how an armored car drove up to a closed supermarket and the Russians, having shot the doors with guns, plundered the supermarket. When the Russians fled at night, he heard. Early in the morning I called my godfather, and they went to check if everyone was alive and well along their streets. It was his godfather who discovered six dead people in the basement (you should have seen these photos). They did not see how people died during the occupation. Because they did not go to the area where there was a massacre. My brother went there only once, and when he saw the corpse of a man on the street, he did not go there again.
Somewhereeee oveer the raaaainboow . . . .

Ah, the much needed comical relief :thup::dance:

I will fight to the end, because Russian "denazification" simply means the destruction of us as a people and nationality.
When the shelling began, in a panic we all hid in the basement. A few hours later, a column of Russian tanks drove into the village from the north. A few days later we decided to walk through the village. I did not take a mobile phone as we were told that the Russians were taking all the phones. One person was also killed who filmed the movement of tanks on the phone. Later, the Russians themselves announced that it was forbidden to shoot them and they would shoot without warning.
Your script doesn't make a lot of sense, dear SBU propaganda agent. Are you having to write them yourself since your NATO sugar daddy has turned their attentions elsewhere?

Did he say why they closed his business and threw him in the basement? Maybe he was a traitor and had it coming? Him being still alive tells a story all of its own, doesn't it?
Hmmm well by the way I can partly confirm that too. I have had a fairly politically moderate environment for all these 8 years, but there were quite political exceptions, and I will say that among my acquaintances there were no such radical russophobes as refugees from Donbass (although I know 5 of them and a small representative sample of "anecdotal" but 100% strongly anti-Russian).

Neo-Nazi restaurant in the center of Lviv: ТРИБУНАЛ

The Nazis have their own history: Нет фашизму в Украине
(This story they were going to teach children. Books promoting Nazism were confiscated from schools in the liberated territories of the LPR. In total, more than 22 thousand copies turned out to be in the hands of the militias)

Have you ever seen this?: Белорусский силовик 🇧🇾

There are so many messages, videos and photos of facts that I am simply surprised that CIA and SBU agents are trying to deny the nazification of Ukraine.

Ваш сценарий не имеет большого смысла, уважаемый пропагандист СБУ
Если вы так думаете, пожалуйста, забаньте меня и удалите меня. Я устал от лжи. Ложь со всех сторон. Все врут.

Если вы так думаете, пожалуйста, забаньте меня и удалите меня. Я устал от лжи. Ложь со всех сторон. Все врут.

Translation: “If you think so, please forget me and remove me. I'm tired of lies. Lies from all sides. Everyone lies.” Guess you touched a nerve there, Ryan.😳

'Seems that NATO is activating its "NATO Response Force" while Pentagon secretly deploying paratroopers of the 82nd Airborne Brigade of the United States to the Polish-Ukrainian border.'

By CAITLIN DOORNBOS - January 27, 2022
[...]
Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin ordered the units to be ready to deploy within five days should the alliance activate its NATO Response Force, Kirby said earlier this week.
(Translated by Google)

The Americans deployed paratroopers of the 82nd Airborne Brigade of the United States to the border with Ukraine

2022-06-20
The 82nd Airborne Brigade of the United States was spotted on the border with Ukraine.

The Pentagon secretly deployed paratroopers of the 82nd Airborne Brigade of the United States to the Polish-Ukrainian border. The latter specializes, among other things, in conducting special operations, operational strikes, etc. At the same time, after the arrival of the US military at the border, the Pentagon unexpectedly announced that the latter would train the Ukrainian military in the use of new weapons, although before that they had trained Ukrainian The army was trained by instructors from the US Marine Corps. This does not exclude the possibility that in reality the transfer of the US military is being carried out to Ukraine, although the purposes of this have not yet been disclosed.

Experts note that to date, the training of the Ukrainian military in the use of the M142 Himars complexes has been completed, and taking into account what weapons will be supplied to Kyiv in the near future, there is no need to train the Ukrainian military. In this regard, there was information that American paratroopers could be thrown into the territory of Ukraine to participate in hostilities.

To date, NATO is going into direct confrontation with Russia, not only trying to interfere with the conduct of a military special operation, but also providing Kyiv with heavy offensive weapons, which could develop into a very serious conflict.
Published on Jun 20, 2022 (1:49)

Give at least some evidence, links to videos, articles to support your claims.
There are plenty of videos and articles on the Web to support nikolay's sayings, or anyone point of view, you choose...
From his last post, lie is everywhere for him. He seems to be sincere in what he is sharing, as far as I can see. Not to dismiss too hastily as mere propaganda, which spreads from all sides anyway.
Rather than (only) lie, I'd say that confusion, illusion are everywhere. Black or white doesn't fit when looking right and left. What's left but a neutral attitude in this world ?

Back
Top Bottom