Session 23 April 2022

(Gaby) In a prior session, they were saying it was not mostly the US experiments that were a threat to humanity, but instead a space virus. So, if that's the case, in theory if there's a 4th density STS virus coming up, will it be a DNA or an RNA virus?

A: RNA.

Q: (Gaby) And what kind of disease will it produce?

A: Most likely to be similar to primitive smallpox.

Q: (Pierre) Primitive smallpox is nasty. It's a descendant of the Black Death.

(L) I think we decided that primitive smallpox was the Black Death.

(Gaby) Smallpox is a DNA virus. So if this is an RNA virus, it could be nastier I suppose.

(Pierre) With 79% death rate, it's nasty.

(Joe) What kind of treatments would be effective against such a critter?

A: Vit C and oxygen.

From the SpaceWeatherLive.com forum!
Opinion:

Is cosmic radiation related with virus pandemics?
Video also En español
By MacGiolla, January 4, 2021 in Other Posted January 4, 2021 Location: Chile
"I want to share this short video that reviews scientific publications about this controversial hypothesis. Interestingly, there is a reference to a recent publication in Plos genetics that shows that low radiation doses (13mGy) double insertional mutagenesis of human cells, suggesting the effects that we see in astronauts like virus reactivation can be explained".

Cosmic Biology Lab 4-K

Links to key references

Insertional mutagenesis induced by low radiation: Low dose ionizing radiation strongly stimulates insertional mutagenesis in a γH2AX dependent manner - PubMed

Lont term associationof cosmic rays variations and infectious disease ShieldSquare Captcha

Controversial Yu Zheng-Dong 1985 predict influenza based in cosmic rays 1985ICRC....5..525Z Page E525

virus reactivation in astronauts Herpes Virus Reactivation in Astronauts During Spaceflight and Its Application on Earth

DNA damage for exposure to cosmic rays in human cells Exposure to galactic cosmic radiation compromises DNA repair and increases the potential for oncogenic chromosomal rearrangement in bronchial epithelial cells - Scientific Reports

Solar Cycle 25 today!

1652244989579.jpeg
1652245607657.jpeg

A: No. Must hear and feel and understand precisely the same thing. The molecular structure of the rock, when properly sculpted sings to you.

That is correct.

Summary of major crystal cuts​

It is possible to define an infinite number of crystal cuts. However, some have defined properties that are particularly useful, and these cuts have been given specific names.

• AT cut : The AT cut for quartz crystals is generally used for frequencies between 0.5 and 300MHz and it has a thickness shear mode of vibration.

It is the most widely used cut and it is particularly used for electronic instruments, etc where oscillators are required to run in the range 500 kHz to around 300 MHz, although the top limit is increasing as technology develops.

In view of its popularity and widespread usage more details of the AT cut can be seen below.
  • BT cut: This is another cut similar to the AT cut which vibrates with a thickness shear mode and it is often used for frequencies from 0.5 to 200 MHz.

It uses a different angle: 49° from the z axis. It provides repeatable characteristics and has a frequency constant 2.536 MHz/mm. However the temperature stability characteristics are not as good as the AT cut, but it can be used for higher frequency operation more easily as a result of its higher frequency constant.
  • GT cut: The GT cut for quartz crystals is generally used for frequencies between about 0.1 and 2.5 MHz and it uses a width extensional mode of vibration.

It is cut at an angle of 51° 7', it has a temperature coefficient of nearly zero between +25 and +75°C as a result of the effect of the two modes of vibration having different temperature coefficient that cancel each other.
  • IT cut: This cut uses a thickness shear mode and is used for frequencies between about 0.5 and 200 MHz.

This crystal cut is very similar to the SC. However, with crystal ovens needing to work in the range 80 - 90°C this option has enabled the difficulties using the SC at these temperatures to be overcome. The IT cut has a upper turning point of between 85 and 105°C but it does not share the lower level of mechanical stress sensitivity of the SC.
  • SC cut: This crystal cut is used for frequencies between about 0.5 and 3200 MHz.

This cut was developed in the late 1970s especially for use in precision crystal ovens but it does require a more complicated manufacturing process because a double angle rotation is required along with precision lapping later.

More details of this cut are given below in view of its importance.
  • XY cut: This cut is essentially a crystal cut format used for low frequency applications for frequencies typically between about 5 and 100 kHz. It uses a length-width flexural mode.

This crystal cut is widely used for low frequencies where one common frequency is 32.768 kHz. It has advantages that it is very small for the frequency, is less expensive than other low frequency crystal types and in addition to this it has a low impedance and low Co/C1 ratio.

Since the communications at Stonehenge were coming from a higher density, this indicates that the geometry of the structure played a key part in facilitating the process.

I also think there may be a similar connection with the Octagon as a geometric structure. I will try and track it down but I am sure the C's made a reference to the octagon in relation to geometry and its connection to higher densities.

Yes, geometry holds the key to deeper knowledge. I'm planning on starting a thread about crystal geometry which could shed light (no pun intended!) on the mysterious topic of "windows."

Perhaps this is an interactive characteristic of geometry. It's not just that we can use it to see the projection of densities higher than our own. Geometry can encode information. Geometry is a language that can interact with the nature of reality. That's where from my readings Clifford's Algebra is used. (has applications to explain the state of an electron, since it is a spin quantity. The formal definition of spin object is very confusing and a more mathematical than physical approach is usually used, involving here Clifford algebras.)

A: Remember, you do have cycles but that does not necessarily mean cyclical. 3 Dimensional depiction of loop, seek hexagon for more. Geometric theory provides answers for key. Look to stellar windows. Octagon, hexagon, pentagon.

I remember that the C's have said that suns and planets are windows. That last reminds me of Saturn and the hexagon at its north pole. In a reading on hyperdimensional physics: La Fisica Hiperdimensional

The fathers of hyperdimensional physics filled blackboards with endless calculations, developed ingenious cosmological models and erected a veritable edifice of mathematical and geometrical relationships. The same ones that would later appear in such an unsuspected place as the surface of Mars. They knew that, under certain circumstances, there would have to be a flow of energy from these other dimensions to our own.

Specifically, they stated that a rotating system in a four-dimensional space would give rise to a series of energy vortices when projected into a three-dimensional space such as ours. That phenomenon will occur, according to their mathematical calculations, at 19.5 degrees equator. However, the novelty of the idea made it the target of numerous attacks and it ended up falling into the drawer of scientific oblivion.

However, in the mid-1960s, a seemingly irrelevant astronomical finding came to support the approaches of those pioneers of twentieth-century physics. The observations made by the first spectrographs showed that the planet Jupiter gives off "anomalous infrared radiation", that is, it emits much more energy than it receives from the sun. Later, the Pioneer and Voyager waves showed that the same unexplained phenomenon was repeated on Saturn, Uranus and Neptune.

This constituted a cosmic anomaly of the first order. If the amount of radiation emitted into space by these planets is much greater than the sum of their internal heat and the heat they receive from the Sun, then where did this additional energy come from? For Hyperdimensional Physics the answer is that the combination between the mass of the planets and their angular momentum (the energy of their displacement around the sun) generates a point of contact with other dimensions, through which a transfer of energy takes place.

Here we can try to combine some ideas. We know that with quaternions and octonions we can determine the rotation of an object, its direction. Could they be used in conjunction with geometry for the issue of the energetic contribution of the other densities and the interaction with the 3rd density and thus be able to make a measurement? That in fact if we can make the measurement, that is where the consciousness factor comes in.

That is correct.

Perhaps this is an interactive characteristic of geometry. It's not just that we can use it to see the projection of densities higher than our own. Geometry can encode information. Geometry is a language that can interact with the nature of reality. That's where from my readings Clifford's Algebra is used. (has applications to explain the state of an electron, since it is a spin quantity. The formal definition of spin object is very confusing and a more mathematical than physical approach is usually used, involving here Clifford algebras.)

I remember that the C's have said that suns and planets are windows. That last reminds me of Saturn and the hexagon at its north pole. In a reading on hyperdimensional physics: La Fisica Hiperdimensional

Here we can try to combine some ideas. We know that with quaternions and octonions we can determine the rotation of an object, its direction. Could they be used in conjunction with geometry for the issue of the energetic contribution of the other densities and the interaction with the 3rd density and thus be able to make a measurement? That in fact if we can make the measurement, that is where the consciousness factor comes in.
I believe that Ark may have already explored Clifford Algebra as a methodology in relation to UFT but I could be wrong. Where you say "Geometry is a language that can interact with the nature of reality" I would only add that geometry is even built into nature when you consider the prevalence of the Golden Ratio or phi (φ) in things as diverse as flowers, snail shells and even the cochlea of the human inner ear. Then there is the mystery of why honey bees create perfect hexagons for the deposit of their honey in a beehive.

Where the article La Fisica Hiperdimensional states:

"The same ones that would later appear in such an unsuspected place as the surface of Mars. They knew that, under certain circumstances, there would have to be a flow of energy from these other dimensions to our own.

Specifically, they stated that a rotating system in a four-dimensional space would give rise to a series of energy vortices when projected into a three-dimensional space such as ours. That phenomenon will occur, according to their mathematical calculations, at 19.5 degrees equator. However, the novelty of the idea made it the target of numerous attacks and it ended up falling into the drawer of scientific oblivio
n",

I think they are referring to Richard Hoagland's work in relation to the hyperdimensional mathematical encoding that he spotted in the placement of the so called monuments discovered on Mars in the Plain of Cydonia, including the famous Face on Mars. His theory involved placing a regular tetrahedron within a planetary sphere, where you would always find an upwelling of energy at 19.5 degrees to the equator. This is true, for example, of the Red Spot on Jupiter and the largest active volcano on Earth, which is found in Hawaii. The fact that it was Hoagland (the 'Face on Mars' man) who promoted the theory no doubt helped to kick the notion into the long grass of scientific enquiry. Although Hoagland has since fallen out of favour on this Forum, the C's did say back in the 1990's that he was a genius whose novel ideas rattled the scientific main stream, particularly the boffins at NASA.
As for the Hexagon at the north pole of Saturn, it is interesting to note that NASA has been able to isolate the sound that each planet in the inner Solar System makes, since they all operate at a different frequency (the Music of the Spheres anyone) and, as a result, I got to hear the sound that Saturn makes. Quite honestly, it was a very eerie, sinister sound, which in some ways seems appropriate since Cronos, the Greek version of Saturn who was the leader of the Titans, was considered to be hectic, cruel, primitive and downright evil, a tempestuous force of chaos and disorder.

I'm wondering if the use of nose vents, nasal cones, or nasal dilators can increase oxygen intake over time.
View attachment 58107

Apparently, there is a nasal obstruction test called Cottle's Maneuver :
View attachment 58105
I don't know about you, but when I manually expand my airways (as shown above in Step 2), I notice a significant difference!
Yes, I've got a broken nose twice, and polyps develop.
One thing I do is rinse nose with salt and at night I rinse teeth with hydrogen peroxide, swish and gargle, and don't rinse it out with water.
I know that hydrogen peroxide can be tissue destroying, yet it's made for healthier teeth for sure.
I'm going to try the peroxide solution mentioned by Pierre.
Pierre's post highlighted a lot of info for me.
Sometimes I get afraid and then too sometimes I feel bombarded with negative energy; and it seems to about my mind not in alignment with reality, Divine Mind.
Sometimes I just say, OK lad (that's what I like to call myself and lots of other people I meet, it's just a funny little joke I have ) maybe it's time to just roll with it, just get comfortable because this ego thing doesn't matter and fear isn't going to help.
So learning to raise frv is something I'm working on, which helps, but reality has to be faced
.I guess what I'm saying is that there is a point where the mind becomes a receiver to consciousness rather than egoistic buffer. Now this, I'm just sharing my personal thoughts as relates to self.

Yes, geometry holds the key to deeper knowledge. I'm planning on starting a thread about crystal geometry which could shed light (no pun intended!) on the mysterious topic of "windows."
Q: Wait, I asked what is the second loop. The second loop is included but not inclusive?

A: Remember, you do have cycles but that does not necessarily mean cyclical. 3 Dimensional depiction of loop, seek hexagon for more. Geometric theory provides answers for key. Look to stellar windows. Octagon, hexagon, pentagon.

Q: Are those the different levels of density?

A: No, but it relates.
Geometry gets you there, algebra sets you "free."

Thank you for tracking down this quote from the transcripts as it demonstrates that the solution to finding the UFT lies in geometry combined with algebra.

Geometry was always the most important aspect of mathematics in the ancient world, long before the advent of algebra and calculus. Think of Euclid and Pythagoras - the latter having studied with Indian, Persian and Egyptian mystery schools before creating his own famous mystery school in Croton, southern Italy (see: Pythagoras - Wikipedia). His philosophical teachings and mathematical theorems (many of which are sadly lost) influenced the philosophies of Plato, Aristotle, and, through them, modern Western philosophy and science. His teachings would influence Kepler and Copernicus, who may be viewed alongside Galileo as the fathers of modern astronomy, and Sir Isaac Newton - the originator of the Theory of Gravity. Geometry is venerated by today's Freemasons - who might be viewed as the modern successors of the ancient mystery schools. There has to be a good reason for this and no doubt it is because these mystery schools retained knowledge of the pre-Deluge (Atlantian) science that had been passed on down through the generations to the initiates and geometry was a key part of this. Sometimes this knowledge was encoded in myths and tales. There can be no doubt that the Atlantians possessed the Unified Field Theory, as we know their science and technology was far more advanced than ours today.

In the quote above, the C's are demonstrating that geometry helps to link our 3rd Density reality to higher Densities. This theme was also discussed in the session dated 4 July 2020:

(Ark) Yes. Two questions. First question is goes back to December 1998. Twenty-two years ago, I was asking about gravity and Kaluza-Klein theory and multidimensional universes. I was told I was on the right track. I asked whether I missed something, and the answer was, "You did not miss anything. You have not yet found something." And then I asked what was it, and the answer was: tetrahedron. And it didn't fit any of my ideas. Tetrahedron is a geometric figure, a solid body in 3 dimensions. And I didn't ask then what the meaning of the tetrahedron was related to gravity. But now I really would like to know whether it is really a tetrahedron in our space, or a symbolic expression that there are four of something - but of what? Can I have some explanation after 22 years? I'm slow, yeah?

(Joe) Well, you waited long enough, so you should get an answer!

A: Tetrahedron in 3D is what in 4D?

Q: (Ark) Tetrahedron in 3D is what in 4D..

A: Lethbridge.

Q: (Pierre) Coral castle.

(Joe) No, pendulums.

(Ark) The magnetic something?

(Joe) He adjusted the length of pendulums to dowse into different dimensions.

(Andromeda) He was drawing pentagrams and they were triangles in another dimension.

(Gaby) I think it was pentagons that he drew in 3rd density, and that was triangles in 4th density.

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) What is this Lethbridge? It's a book that I should look at?

Q: (Joe) We have it. It's a short book.

(Ark) Alright, I will look and try to figure it out. Second question of a similar kind... It goes back to 24th of July 1999. I was again asking about theories of gravity and how to expand the theory of gravity because gravity is so important. Then, there was a unexpected combination of words which was, "octagonal complexigram". That was the answer. And I have no idea... I mean, complexigram, I have an idea. There are complex numbers, right? So complex numbers, it probably has to do with...

A: Double tetrahedron in 3D is hexagon in 4D.

Q: (Ark) But here it was octagonal, and not hexagonal.

Q: (Ark) I want to ask an additional question because you mentioned 4D. Is this 4D space plus time, or is it space plus extra space dimension that has nothing to do with time?

A: Latter.

This was the extract that I was in fact trying to track down because it mentioned octagons. So it seems the answer to UFT lies in the octagonal complexigram.

In Bluegazer's last post he quoted the following statement by the C's that should be linked with the above comments:
Bluegazer said:
I remember that the C's have said that suns and planets are windows. That last reminds me of Saturn and the hexagon at its north pole. In a reading on hyperdimensional physics: La Fisica Hiperdimensional.

The classic tetrahedron is the four-sided triangular pyramid. The C's are saying that a double tetrahedron in 3D, which is an Octahedron, forms a hexagon in 4D - which leads us back to the 1999 West Overton crop circle formation and 3D fractals as referred to in my post of 5th May.

1652354554643.png

So if we plug fractals, quaternions and octonians into the octahedron shape does this provide the combination of geometry and algebra Ark is looking for? Is this what the C's meant by an octagonal complexigram?

I would also point out that the Great Pyramid of Egypt is a tetrahedron and a very special one at that since scientists and mathematicians over the centuries have come to realise that it has encoded in it so much scientific knowledge including the circumference of the Earth and constants, such as the speed of light and Plank's Constant. Randall Carson is merely one investigator to have discovered this fact:​

Another person who engaged in a lifetime study of the Great Pyramid was none other than Isaac Newton, the father of Gravity.

One might therefore ask the question whether the Great Pyramid (built by Atlantian descendants 2,000 years after the Deluge) may hold the answer to UFT.

Attachments

• 1652354509243.png
    1652354509243.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 3
Q: (Ark) I want to ask an additional question because you mentioned 4D. Is this 4D space plus time, or is it space plus extra space dimension that has nothing to do with time?

But of course, here's the thing, and I don't know if it's THE big clue.

For it to be an extra dimension not related to time falling into the category of space, it must be noted that this space is not FIXED. And if it is not fixed, then it is VARIABLE. It is a variable spatial dimension. But I am not the only one who has seen this. There is a thread that addresses the issue:

Dear Laura, here, you'll find some scientific questions that can be asked to the Cs in the next session according to my last post :

Q: In a session, you said that 4D reality is a visual spectrum type and that the fourth dimension is NOT related to the fifth dimension of the Kaluza-Klein theory since there is a flaw in these theories, relating to prism. As Ark, I don’t see what the prism in question is and the visual spectrum sounds like to me like the EM spectrum. What’s the nature of the prism and of the visual spectrum? Can you elaborate on this please?

Q: What is the true 4th dimension? It’s clear it’s not an extra dimension beyond the three space dimensions as mathematicians and scientists think by inertia of the 3D and neither a time dimension as Einstein thought. I think more of the 4th dimension as an inside variable of the 3D ones. You said it is an added spatial reference allowing one to visualize outwardly and inwardly simultaneously.* So I adjust my idea of an internal variable to an interdimensional variable. Am I right saying that this interdimensional variable is a new version of our static number 0 as the zero time and zero space?

Q: If so, and I think so, positive numbers are for the physical reality (outward world), negative numbers for the etheric reality (inward world) and number 0 is the interdimensional variable allowing one to visualize outwardly and inwardly simultaneously. Is all that right?

Q: Once, Ark asked “what’s the closest thing in currently understood physics that corresponds to the 4th dimension because I can’t find anything that corresponds”. You answered “Exactly because it has not been hypothesized”. Is the right answer to Ark’s question: Consciousness that a 3D human sees as the number 0 as the void? The 4th dimension is not time, as thought Einstein, it’s Consciousness.

Q: You said that “all 3rd density types keep getting untracked because they have never been able to rectify the definition of space. Where does "space" begin and end. And if it does not, how is this?” My question is how do we rectify the definition of space since we discover that the nature of the 4th dimension of space, the reference of space, the Consciousness gives then a new definition of space? So, the nature of space depends of the consciousness awakening? There are two spaces, a positive one - the physical one and a negative one - the etheric one?

Q: Are the beginning and the ending of this new space, the 4D hyperspace, the same “point”, the 4th dimension, the new number 0?

Q: If the added spatial reference, the 4th dimension of space, is a dynamic number 0, and the physical space, a positive one and the etheric space, a negative one so the 4D physical-etheric space is a zero dynamic space too? Our actual vision of 3D space depends only of our positive physical space reference? The 4D hyperspace is a universal, interconnected, completely all at one reality, state where all happens at the same time?

Q: Since time is not a dimension, Einstein’s special relativity is seriously flawed as I always thought and so Einstein’s general relativity. You said
Einstein's relativity correct part is the spatial one. I agree if you talk about the 3D space but now, we must go to the true nature of space, the 4D hyperspatial one. So, do we need to go backwards to Maxwell’s equations to get on the right track or do we rectify the speed of light definition and talk about frequency of light?

Q:
You said that “only a very few of your third density persons have been able to understand space travel because the time reference is taken away. And, it is the biggest illusion that you have”. So, the right act to get it is replacing time reference by the added spatial reference, the 4th dimension of space using two signs of time as Ryazanov did?

Q: You said “Going out into space. You'd be confronted with reality that everything is completely all at one, yourself floating around in space!” So, if we can access the hyperspace on the Earth, we could overcome earthly gravity and float around in earthly space?

Q: At the speed of light, there is no time and no gravity. Actually, no time and no gravity as we represented on Earth? Gravity is still present and light is everywhere. In other words, light’s is negative gravity. Gravity presence is obvious, in 4D, as light. The invisible gravity on 3D is visible light in 4D?

Q: If so, Maxwell’s equations are the actual UFT? To realize this truth, we’ve to get an interdimensional sight?

Q:In the 4th dimension, Consciousness IS Matter?

Thanks a lot, Laura,
With Love,
Eric

*The eversion!

Note how in the questions he asks, he mentions consciousness as a participant.

But of course, here's the thing, and I don't know if it's THE big clue.

For it to be an extra dimension not related to time falling into the category of space, it must be noted that this space is not FIXED. And if it is not fixed, then it is VARIABLE. It is a variable spatial dimension. But I am not the only one who has seen this. There is a thread that addresses the issue:

*The eversion!

Note how in the questions he asks, he mentions consciousness as a participant.
This is a good spot. I wonder, did Eric ever get an answer to any of his questions? Where you say:

"For it to be an extra dimension not related to time falling into the category of space, it must be noted that this space is not FIXED. And if it is not fixed, then it is VARIABLE. It is a variable spatial dimension",

I assume you are suggesting that this variable special dimension equates with 4th Density, where the C's say you have variable physicality? As you have noted, Eric seems to appreciate that you need to plug consciousness into the equation to get the UFT.

As to the issue of there being no dimension of time per Einstein's General Theory of Relativity, there are some physicists who have come to appreciate this point. One of these is the British physicist Julian Barbour who has declared that the passage of time is simply an illusion created by our brains (see: http://www.platonia.com/nature_of_time_essay.pdf) - something the C's told us in the early transcripts. I appreciate that Barbour's work (he has focused on quantum gravity) has already been discussed on this Forum for those who may be interested - a quick search should turn it up. I would assume here that Ark is familiar with Barbour's ideas.

I assume you are suggesting that this variable special dimension equates with 4th Density, where the C's say you have variable physicality? As you have noted, Eric seems to appreciate that you need to plug consciousness into the equation to get the UFT.

Yes, that is the idea I have. With the focus on the consciousness where it is, according to the point of observation of the consciousness it precipitates the reality around it (what you think manifests, becomes reality).

(Ark) Yes. Two questions. First question is goes back to December 1998. Twenty-two years ago, I was asking about gravity and Kaluza-Klein theory and multidimensional universes. I was told I was on the right track. I asked whether I missed something, and the answer was, "You did not miss anything. You have not yet found something." And then I asked what was it, and the answer was: tetrahedron. And it didn't fit any of my ideas. Tetrahedron is a geometric figure, a solid body in 3 dimensions. And I didn't ask then what the meaning of the tetrahedron was related to gravity. But now I really would like to know whether it is really a tetrahedron in our space, or a symbolic expression that there are four of something - but of what? Can I have some explanation after 22 years? I'm slow, yeah?

(Joe) Well, you waited long enough, so you should get an answer!

A: Tetrahedron in 3D is what in 4D?

Q: (Ark) Tetrahedron in 3D is what in 4D..

A: Lethbridge.

Q: (Pierre) Coral castle.

(Joe) No, pendulums.

(Ark) The magnetic something?

(Joe) He adjusted the length of pendulums to dowse into different dimensions.

(Andromeda) He was drawing pentagrams and they were triangles in another dimension.

(Gaby) I think it was pentagons that he drew in 3rd density, and that was triangles in 4th density.

Q: (Ark) What is this Lethbridge? It's a book that I should look at?

Q: (Joe) We have it. It's a short book.

(Ark) Alright, I will look and try to figure it out. Second question of a similar kind... It goes back to 24th of July 1999. I was again asking about theories of gravity and how to expand the theory of gravity because gravity is so important. Then, there was a unexpected combination of words which was, "octagonal complexigram". That was the answer. And I have no idea... I mean, complexigram, I have an idea. There are complex numbers, right? So complex numbers, it probably has to do with...

A: Double tetrahedron in 3D is hexagon in 4D.

Q: (Ark) But here it was octagonal, and not hexagonal.

This was the extract that I was in fact trying to track down because it mentioned octagons. So it seems the answer to UFT lies in the octagonal complexigram.

That December 1998 session is interesting:

Q: (A) Okay, now, this is one thing. At some other point we
were speaking about pentagons and hexagons and I tried to
be tricky and when it came to pentagons, I wrote a
mathematical formula, a symbol for a pentagon, and then
there was the question of signs. We needed five signs. I
asked you whether there should be four pluses and one
minus, or 3 pluses and two minus. The answer was that there
should be 3 pluses and two minuses in a pentagon. Now,
what about a hexagon? What should I put in a hexagon?
Three pluses and three minuses, or four pluses and two
minuses?
A: Four and two.
Q: (A) That is what I hoped for, however, I see a certain
discrepancy between this pentagon, because if I start from
five dimensions, and I try to build something such as a time
field from one plus and one minus, I use one dimension,
which is like a light dimension in this five dimensional space,
then I end up with two pluses and one minus, which has
nothing to do with anything that we know in physics. For me
there is a contradiction between three pluses and two
minuses and the fact that I need to build time as an extra
field. What to do? I don't know. What should I do?
A: When we said "spring forth" from 5th dimension, what
interesting possibilities does this pose?
Q: (A) You get what we may call a time form and this time
form is sometimes like any other physical field. So, of course
the different possibilities that I can mathematically model:
time form, time vacuum, different times, time loops, and
other things. These are interesting possibilities that I have,
provided I use something similar to Kaluza-Klein. Did I miss
something?
A: It is not that you miss something; it is merely that you have
not yet found the something.
Q: (A) What is this something?
A: Tetrahedron.
Q: (A) Okay, at some point we were talking about a 3
dimensional matrix, 12x12x12. I was wondering where this
12 comes from, and I was thinking that 12 is 2x6 and I was
supposed to be looking at hexagons, and a hexagon
represents 6 dimensions, four pluses and two minuses. If I
add to this 6 energies corresponding to 6 dimensions, then I
have 12 dimensions, and this would account for number 12.
Is this correct?
A: Yes.
Q: (A) Now, this all has something to do with gravity, and at
some point you said that all this gravity/anti-gravity business
is just the way, and that the main goal is to attain higher
knowledge. What is this higher knowledge; what kind of
higher knowledge?
A: You are on the path.

So what is all this saying? The Cs seem to like the hexagon as 4 (spacelike) and 2 (timelike). This extra time and space was used by Ark around 1990 for bounded complex domains and its associated algebra (the 2-dim time disk being a complex time and the 4-dim space hyperball being a 3-dim complex space). This would give the "complex" of a complexigram. This domain could make curved roads look straight as the Cs have said for 4th density. Before I ever knew about the Cs, I had heard 4 spatial dimensions would mean you can't tell left from right. This reflection thing could probably turn a pentagon into multiple triangles a la Lethbridge too. The octagon/octagonal/octonion could mean you have to go up from the tetrahedron/quaternion/pentagon/hexagon at which point you could have double tetrahedrons/quaternions.

The geometry like Ark mentioned can be symbolic as in for associated simple algebras (using simple algebras gets mentioned here in this most recent session). The Cs did not like large Lie algebras in a previous session preferring geometric algebra aka Clifford algebra for this context. Ark wrote a Clifford algebra paper recently where he mentioned Clifford algebra as a "mother algebra". This means you can get simpler algebras from it (both Lie and Clifford ones) but the large Clifford algebra itself isn't actually used any more than the large Lie algebras the Cs did not like.

That 12x12x12 array derives from a session with Santilli. The 12 as Ark said is two hexagons, one being the normal 4+2 one and the other being called "energies" is perhaps related to Santilli's matter and antimatter universes which Ark has related to the double light cone structure. Ark on his English blog related the light cone to a bounded complex domain (Poincare disk) where the interior complex part (like with the expanding balloon analogy for the expanding universe) is usually ignored as not being physical but perhaps it should not be ignored. Using three 12s is perhaps a Dirac gamma matrices-like analogy (The Dirac gamma matrices would be 4x4x4). Another thing from a session to add in that the Cs/Ark liked is a bimetric gravity and of course electromagnetism still has to be added but they are all perhaps likely to be different "simple algebras" with associated geometry (real or symbolic).

That December 1998 session is interesting:

So what is all this saying? The Cs seem to like the hexagon as 4 (spacelike) and 2 (timelike). This extra time and space was used by Ark around 1990 for bounded complex domains and its associated algebra (the 2-dim time disk being a complex time and the 4-dim space hyperball being a 3-dim complex space). This would give the "complex" of a complexigram. This domain could make curved roads look straight as the Cs have said for 4th density. Before I ever knew about the Cs, I had heard 4 spatial dimensions would mean you can't tell left from right. This reflection thing could probably turn a pentagon into multiple triangles a la Lethbridge too. The octagon/octagonal/octonion could mean you have to go up from the tetrahedron/quaternion/pentagon/hexagon at which point you could have double tetrahedrons/quaternions.

The geometry like Ark mentioned can be symbolic as in for associated simple algebras (using simple algebras gets mentioned here in this most recent session). The Cs did not like large Lie algebras in a previous session preferring geometric algebra aka Clifford algebra for this context. Ark wrote a Clifford algebra paper recently where he mentioned Clifford algebra as a "mother algebra". This means you can get simpler algebras from it (both Lie and Clifford ones) but the large Clifford algebra itself isn't actually used any more than the large Lie algebras the Cs did not like.

That 12x12x12 array derives from a session with Santilli. The 12 as Ark said is two hexagons, one being the normal 4+2 one and the other being called "energies" is perhaps related to Santilli's matter and antimatter universes which Ark has related to the double light cone structure. Ark on his English blog related the light cone to a bounded complex domain (Poincare disk) where the interior complex part (like with the expanding balloon analogy for the expanding universe) is usually ignored as not being physical but perhaps it should not be ignored. Using three 12s is perhaps a Dirac gamma matrices-like analogy (The Dirac gamma matrices would be 4x4x4). Another thing from a session to add in that the Cs/Ark liked is a bimetric gravity and of course electromagnetism still has to be added but they are all perhaps likely to be different "simple algebras" with associated geometry (real or symbolic).

Thanks for adding these useful comments to the debate. I am not a physicist but I get the idea that you may be. I would readily confess that my interests lie perhaps more with history, archaeology and mythology, although I do take an interest in science and technology.

I come from the British Isles, which is where the Hyperboreans ('Sons of the North Wind') supposedly came from. They were the teachers of the Greeks and Pythagoras, for example, was allegedly taught by a Hyperborean called Abaris. The Hyperboreans were brilliant mathematicians and the C's told us that Druids (Hyperboreans?) built Stonehenge, which we now know encapsulates a lot of advanced geometry in its design. We also know from the C's that the Druids used anti-gravity technology in the form of sound waves manipulated by a special wand, to build the monument, as did the builders of the Great Pyramid, which means that they must have had some knowledge of UFT passed down to them by their Atlantean forefathers allowing them to do this.​

These ancient builders also applied the esoteric doctrine of 'as above, so below'. In the extract you quoted from the December 1998 session above the number 12 clearly assumes great importance:

12 comes from
, and I was thinking that 12 is 2x6 and I was
Is this correct?

It is interesting that many stone circles around the world are often constructed using 12 large standing stones. An example of this is the ancient stone circle at Stenness in the Orkney Islands (Scotland) Stones of Stenness, which may have been built by the same race that built Stonehenge. There may be no connection here, of course, but there again these people seem to have possessed knowledge that was lost to subsequent generations (N.B. the builder race at Stonehenge seems to have died out completely, as there is no DNA trace of them in the present English population - this could mean that they might possibly have been the giants or Nephilim, who were renowned in antiquity as surveyors or measurers, since Stonehenge has from time immemorial been known as the 'Giants Circle'). There is a theory that these stone circles could also have even been used as electricity generators, transducing current from the environment (shades of Tesla and his experiments at Warden Point).​

However, the Octagon is, of course, an eight-sided figure and the Octahedron, as we know, is one of the five Platonic Solids. I came across this quote in Robert Graves' The White Goddess recently in relation to the Pythagoreans who held the number 8 (like 9) as sacred:

The obsession of the Orphic mystics, from whom the Pythagoreans derived their main doctrines, is remarked upon by Iamblichus in his life of Pythagoras: 'Orpheus said that the eternal essence of number is the most providential principle of the universe, of heaven, of earth, and of the nature intermediate to these; and more, that it is the basis of the permanency of divine natures, gods and demons.' The Pythagoreans had a proverb 'all things are assimilated to number', and Pythagoras is quoted by Iamblichus as having laid down in his 'Sacred Discourse' that 'number is the ruler of forms and ideas, and the cause of gods and demons'. The numbers 8 and 9 were favourite objects of Pythagorean adoration.

Although this may have little, or even no, link with what Ark was talking about to the C's above, there does appear to be an interconnectedness in the natural world with things which at first sight may not seem to be connected at all. Graves links the last point about the sacredness of the numbers 8 and 9 with the number 72 (8 x 9), a number constantly recurring in ancient myth and ritual. For Graves 9 was the number of lunar wisdom and 8 the number of solar increase. As regards ritual, in Jewish mysticism, there are meant to be 72 Divine Names of God. The number 72 is also linked by way of myth and allegorical tales to the precession of the equinoxes (which is caused by the change in the orientation of the rotational axis or wobble of the Earth) as 72 x 360 = 25,920 years being the duration of one whole cycle of precession. Ancient people around the world had been obsessed with keeping track of the movement of the sun along the horizon, and that some of them figured out the precession, by observing maximum points of movement through many years (perhaps at places like Stenness?). In 72 years, the maximum point moved one whole degree in relation to the background of star constellations associated with the twelve signs of the Zodiac - each age of the Zodiac lasting 2160 years in length (i.e., 12 x 2160 = 25920). I attach below a link to an article I read some years ago on the subject of the number 72, particularly its relationship to myth and Gematria for what it is worth. The article also draws attention to certain crop circles that may have esoteric/scientific information encoded in them. I don't buy all that the author is saying but some of it appears to have value.
See Number 72 and the Code of the Ancients

I also attach a link to a video by the late David Flynn who wrote Cydonia The Secret Chronicles Of Mars and had a website devoted to the Watchers (the fallen angels of Enoch) since it links Cydonia and the Monuments on Mars (which the C's have said were constructed by Atlantians) with ancient human mythology. As was mentioned earlier, Richard Hoagland has argued that a reference to a hyperdimensional physics can be discovered through a careful analysis of the positioning of the Monuments of Mars located at Cydonia. Flynn's ideas are mentioned in the article referenced above because he linked the positioning of major Neolithic structures on Earth to a grid composed of two pentagrams. I appreciate though that you can make anything fit a theory if you really want to.
See

However, 72 also happens to be the product of 6 x 12 and 6 x 6 x 2, which takes us back to 12 again. The base 6 or 12 is, of course, used in many ancient measuring systems (feet and inches) including that for time and the degrees in a circle. I suggest this was not by accident.

This indicates that our ancestors clearly had knowledge (much degraded though) of an ancient science, which was linked to certain key numbers and geometrical shapes. Ancient Alien theorists like to claim that this scientific knowledge was given to our ancestors by aliens - which may be true in some cases since the C's have certainly talked about aliens coming down in the jungles and deserts in shiny spacecraft to imbue the amazed local natives with advanced scientific knowledge. However, I think some advanced Atlantian knowledge was retained by groups of humans like the Druids/Hyperboreans and then taught by adepts to initiates within the ancient mystery schools, without the need for any alien involvement.

On the subject of Paul Dirac, the English born and Cambridge educated quantum physicist, my brother has his biography. I was casually leafing through it yesterday and noted that Dirac held Hamilton and his quaternions in very high esteem. He originally encountered Hamilton's work through his reformulation of Newton's laws of mechanics. To do this, Hamilton used a special type of mathematical object that comprehensively describes the behaviour of the thing under study, which came to be known as the 'Hamiltonian'. Graham Farmelo, Dirac's biographer, states that "Hamilton's methods became another of Dirac's fixations and were to become his favourite way of setting out the fundamental laws of physics".​

Fecha de la sesión: 23 de abril de 2022

Laura, Andromeda y Artemis en el tablero

Pierre, Joe, Chu, PoB, Ark, Scottie, Gaby, Niall, Pikabu el gato

P: (L) Hoy es 23 de abril de 2022. Los sospechosos habituales: [Revisión de los presentes] Muy bien. ¿Hola? ¿Alguien ahí?

R: Moiloiaea de Cassiopaea y buenas noches a todos.

P: (L) Está bien. Supongo que empezaremos con preguntas. Cariño, puedes empezar.

(Arca) ¿Sí?

(L) Sí.

(Arca) ¿Qué son las densidades?

A: Estados de conciencia en interacción con la información.

P: (L) ¿Eso significa que el estado de conciencia que interactúa con la información afecta de alguna manera lo que es "real" para usar un término impreciso?

R: Más o menos.

P: (Ark) ¿Conciencia de quién?

R: Conciencia que es capaz.

P: (Ark) No entiendo. ¿Qué conciencia? ¿La conciencia de quién? No entiendo.

A: Unidades de conciencia de lectura de ondas.

P: (Ark) ¿Dónde está esta unidad de conciencia de lectura de ondas? ¿Dónde está?

R: Tú eres uno.

P: (Ark) ¿Significa que las densidades son totalmente subjetivas, o son objetivas?

Un tanto.

P: (Ark) ¿Cómo es objetivo? ¿En que sentido? ¿Cómo es objetiva si se relaciona con la unidad de conciencia de lectura de ondas? La unidad de conciencia de lectura de ondas es subjetiva, entonces, ¿cómo pueden ser objetivas las densidades? La física necesita objetividad.

R: Si la unidad de conciencia de lectura de ondas se alinea con la conciencia del campo, entonces la percepción es más objetiva que subjetiva.

P: (Ark) ¿Qué es la conciencia?

Una vida.

P: (Arca) ¿Qué es la vida?

R: Conciencia.

P: (Pierre) Se está volviendo circular.

(Arca) ¿Qué es la información?

R: Todo.

P: (Ark) ¿Puede la física describir densidades?

R: Sí

P: (Arca) ¿Cómo?

R: Álgebra.

P: (Ark) ¿Qué tipo de álgebra?

Un simple.

P: (Ark) ¿Cuál es la relación entre densidades y dimensiones?

(L) Ya respondieron esa pregunta. Eso está en las transcripciones.

(Ark) Sí, pero no hay respuesta para eso.

R: Las dimensiones son una construcción humana que hemos usado ya que no hay mejores términos disponibles.

P: (Ark) Pero el álgebra también es un concepto humano, ¿no?

P: (Ark) Todo lo que usamos en física es un concepto humano, ¿no?

R: Por eso tienes tanta confusión.

P: (Ark) Pero el álgebra usa dimensiones. No es un concepto humano. Es un concepto algebraico. Y necesitamos dimensiones si queremos usar álgebra.

P: (Arca) ¿Cuántas dimensiones?

R: Infinito.

P: (Arca) ¿Estas dimensiones están relacionadas con el espacio y el tiempo?

P: (Ark) Pero el espacio es tridimensional. ¿Dónde está el resto de las infinitas dimensiones?

R: Muchas iteraciones.

P: (Ark) Muchas iteraciones... ¿Iteraciones de qué?

R: Espacio y tiempo.

P: (Ark) ¿Tiene algo que ver con la teoría cuántica o no?

R: Muy poco, en realidad.

P: (Ark) ¿Tiene algo que ver con la teoría de la gravedad de Einstein?

R: Incluso menos.

P: (Ark) Entonces, ¿con qué parte de la física tiene que ver?

R: Los conceptos modernos no se definen como tales.

P: (Ark) ¿Puede explicar esta oración, por favor?

R: No hay una construcción relevante que pueda nombrar o mencionar de su terminología moderna.

P: (Ark) ¿Qué pasa con la terminología antigua? ¿Había tales conceptos que se han olvidado?

R: Posiblemente.

P: (Arky) ¿No tienes idea? ¿Qué conceptos harían? Si no es antiguo, si no es moderno, ¿entonces qué? ¿Sin esperanza? Mmm. Está bien, he terminado.

(B) ¿Siguiente?

(Joe) El 21 de marzo, la aerolínea China Eastern voló directo al suelo... ¿Cuál fue la causa?

R: El sistema de guía se volvió loco después de una explosión de aire.

P: (Pierre) ¿Y cuál fue la causa del estallido de aire?

A: Objeto meteórico traspasando la barrera del reino.

P: (Andromeda) Esa fue mi primera suposición.

(Pierre) Sí, yo también. Estuvimos de acuerdo en eso. Rompiendo la barrera del reino...

(Niall) El meteorito no venía del espacio. Se fusionó...

(Andrómeda) Vino a través de un portal, más o menos.

(Niall) ¿Fue una fusión de...

(Pierre) ¿De 4D?

R: No es necesario que todos los objetos que entren en tu reino provengan de 4D. Vuelva a consultar las preguntas de Ark sobre las dimensiones. Considere también lo que se ha dicho acerca de los que caen de la ventana y el Vuelo 19.

P: (Pierre) Tengo una pregunta estúpida.

(L) ¿Quieres hacer una pregunta estúpida?

(Pierre) Sí.

(L) Parece ser la noche para ello. [la risa]

(Pierre) ¿En la época en Kantek había más oxígeno que en la Tierra hoy en día?

P: (Andromeda) Esa fue una buena pregunta.

(Pierre) ¿Explica en parte...

R: También hubo más oxígeno en la Tierra en ocasiones en el pasado.

[ ...BREVE DESCANSO... ]

P: (Pierre) ¿Las brujas ucranianas realizaron un ritual contra Putin?

P: (L) ¿Fue eficaz su ritual?

R: No mucho.

P: (L) ¿Y por qué no fue eficaz?

R: Muchos más actuaban como guardianes y protectores.

P: (L) Entonces, había más personas protegiendo y protegiendo a Putin que personas tratando de enviarle malas vibraciones. ¿Es asi?

P: (Pierre) ¿Se recuperó?

R: En proceso. arrogancia

P: (Joe) ¿Putin tiene algún tipo de enfermedad crónica importante?

R: No. Solo estrés. ¡Él también se beneficiaría de los tratamientos hiperbáricos!

P: (L) Hablando de eso, ¿Ark quiere saber cuántos tratamientos tiene que tomar antes de volverse inteligente?

R: 27 te sacará de la rutina actual.

P: (Ark) Está bien, ya me voy. ¿Qué pasa con el álgebra de cuaterniones? ¿Es relevante para las unidades de lectura de olas?

R: Absolutamente.

P: (Arca) ¿Sí? ¿Qué pasa con los octoniones? ¿Son mejores o peores? Son no asociativos. ¡Ooo!

Un mejor.

P: (Ark) ¡Mejor! Oh Dios mío. ¡Mejor!

(Scottie) ¡Solo hablar de la cámara hiperbárica está ayudando!

(Artemis) ¿Cuántas sesiones de cámara hiperbárica necesitaría para curarme de cualquier cosa que necesite curar?

R: 35

P: (Andromeda) Un poco más de un mes.

(Pierre) Cuando Joe preguntó acerca de mi recuperación de la motricidad, la respuesta de C fue: "Vitamina C más..." ¿Se referían a la cámara hiperbárica?

R: Muy probable.

P: (L) Sí, ¿cómo es que pensé en la cámara hiperbárica de repente de la nada? Todavía no puedo rastrear una sola cosa que lo desencadenó. No leí nada, no vi nada, no escuché nada... Simplemente surgió como urgente.

R: Estabas canalizando como sueles hacer espontáneamente.

P: (L) Está bien.

(Pierre) Nuestras meditaciones... Para mí, parecía como si estuviera elevando el FRV del planeta Tierra.

(Joe) Las cosas están mejorando, sí. [la risa]

R: Necesita más aplicación.

P: (L) Bueno, siguiendo con esa pregunta: ¿nuestra interacción actual con el coronavirus nos proporcionará alguna mejora?

R: En algunos aspectos. Pero recuerde lo que se dijo sobre los parásitos en momentos de grandes cambios y permanezca alerta y proactivo.

P: (L) En otras palabras, no asuma que las cosas pueden resultar positivas sin tomar medidas usted mismo. Como cámaras hiperbáricas o vitamina C o ivermectina, hidroxicloroquina y todo eso.

(Pierre) Anteriormente, los C's dijeron eso, triple mal día para Rockefeller y similares. En lo social, económico y sanitario. Y añadieron en una sesión posterior: Alteración de FRV. Entonces, podríamos contribuir a su caída. Ahora, ¿hay alguna relación entre el comentario del triple mal día y el comentario de la fecha de April Drop Dead?

R: Relación débil.

P: (Joe) ¿Por qué el gobierno chino está imponiendo bloqueos muy severos en Shanghái?

R: Ellos saben cosas sobre los experimentos estadounidenses.

P: (L) Así que podría haber algún tipo de cosa por ahí con la que EE. UU. estaba jugando y sobre la que no están haciendo ningún anuncio.

(Joe) ¿Significa eso que están detectando una dispersión más reciente o más nueva de algún tipo de germen o algo así?

(L) Sí.

(Joe) Obviamente, eso se limita a China.

(L) En este punto.

(Andrómeda) A menos que eso sea lo que tenemos también.

(Niall) Rusia y China están rodeadas de laboratorios biológicos estadounidenses que hacen cosas.

(Gaby) En una sesión anterior, decían que no eran principalmente los experimentos estadounidenses los que eran una amenaza para la humanidad, sino un virus espacial. Entonces, si ese es el caso, en teoría, si hay un virus STS de 4ª densidad, ¿será un virus de ADN o de ARN?

R: ARN.

P: (Gaby) ¿Y qué tipo de enfermedad producirá?

R: Lo más probable es que sea similar a la viruela primitiva.

P: (Pierre) La viruela primitiva es desagradable. Es descendiente de la Peste Negra.

(L) Creo que decidimos que la viruela primitiva era la Peste Negra.

(Gaby) La viruela es un virus de ADN. Entonces, si se trata de un virus de ARN, supongo que podría ser más desagradable.

(Pierre) Con una tasa de mortalidad del 79%, es desagradable.

(Joe) ¿Qué tipo de tratamientos serían efectivos contra un bicho así?

R: vitamina C y oxígeno.

P: (Artemis) Hablando de terapias curativas, recientemente me encontré con la terapia de sonido del diapasón. ¿Alguna vez has oído hablar de eso?

(Chu) Sí.

(Artemis) ¿Alguna vez lo has probado antes?

(Pierre) Sí.

(Artemisa) ¿Tienes? ¿Y?

(Joe) Era ruidoso.

(L) Nada especial.

(Artemis) Quería preguntarles porque vi algunos videos sobre esta mujer que lo estaba haciendo y en realidad estaban teniendo muchos lanzamientos energéticos. Así que quería saber si hay algo que podamos hacer aquí para ayudarnos con algo. ¿Hay algo bueno en ello?

R: Suavemente útil principalmente en el nivel emocional.

P: (Artemis) Bien, si tienes problemas emocionales que contribuyen a los problemas físicos, entonces podría ayudarte de esa manera.

P: (Joe) ¿Fue alcanzado por un misil el buque insignia ruso Moskva?

R: Sí.

P: (Joe) ¿Fueron los británicos o EE. UU. y sus aliados tuvieron una participación directa en esto?

A: mano directa de EE. UU. CIA.

P: (Joe) Ukies no estaría a la altura de eso.

(L) Está bien. ¿No mas preguntas?

(Arca) Tengo una pregunta. ¿Debería formularse la teoría de la gravedad más bien como electromagnetismo en lugar de lo que hizo Einstein cuando creó una métrica o lo que sea?

P: (Ark) Sí, debería, ¿sí?

P: (Ark) ¿Debería extenderse la teoría electromagnética para tener en cuenta los monopolos magnéticos?

(Ark) Creo que son una pista de esta quiralidad.

(Pierre) Sí. Es un enigma.

(L) ¿Algo más de alguien?

R: Tenga en cuenta que actualmente está bajo el ataque de fuerzas que desean silenciarlo y poner fin a sus esfuerzos en nombre de su grupo en particular y del planeta en general. Estas fuerzas se están desesperando e intentarán utilizar cualquier incursión posible. Estar despierto y alerta en todo momento. Cualquier disputa o desacuerdo puede ser fácilmente desproporcionado para su destrucción. Y luego, cuando se retire la energía negativa, la devastación que queda se amplificará al saber que todo fue un engaño. [Planchette da vueltas y vueltas durante unos 45 segundos] Has sido advertido. No tome esto a la ligera. Comunicar y escuchar. ¡¡¡Será necesario que todos ustedes juntos naveguen estos peligros!!! Adiós.

FIN DE LA SESIÓN
Increíble como siempre la comunicación con los C's.. Me quedo con las sesiones de cámara hiperbárica, pero resulta que son carísimas... jejeje.... Siempre aprendo mucho de vuestras conversaciones.

Un abrazo

Thanks for adding these useful comments to the debate. I am not a physicist but I get the idea that you may be. I would readily confess that my interests lie perhaps more with history, archaeology and mythology, although I do take an interest in science and technology.

I come from the British Isles, which is where the Hyperboreans ('Sons of the North Wind') supposedly came from. They were the teachers of the Greeks and Pythagoras, for example, was allegedly taught by a Hyperborean called Abaris. The Hyperboreans were brilliant mathematicians and the C's told us that Druids (Hyperboreans?) built Stonehenge, which we now know encapsulates a lot of advanced geometry in its design. We also know from the C's that the Druids used anti-gravity technology in the form of sound waves manipulated by a special wand, to build the monument, as did the builders of the Great Pyramid, which means that they must have had some knowledge of UFT passed down to them by their Atlantean forefathers allowing them to do this.​

These ancient builders also applied the esoteric doctrine of 'as above, so below'. In the extract you quoted from the December 1998 session above the number 12 clearly assumes great importance:

12 comes from
, and I was thinking that 12 is 2x6 and I was
Is this correct?

It is interesting that many stone circles around the world are often constructed using 12 large standing stones. An example of this is the ancient stone circle at Stenness in the Orkney Islands (Scotland) Stones of Stenness, which may have been built by the same race that built Stonehenge. There may be no connection here, of course, but there again these people seem to have possessed knowledge that was lost to subsequent generations (N.B. the builder race at Stonehenge seems to have died out completely, as there is no DNA trace of them in the present English population - this could mean that they might possibly have been the giants or Nephilim, who were renowned in antiquity as surveyors or measurers, since Stonehenge has from time immemorial been known as the 'Giants Circle'). There is a theory that these stone circles could also have even been used as electricity generators, transducing current from the environment (shades of Tesla and his experiments at Warden Point).​

However, the Octagon is, of course, an eight-sided figure and the Octahedron, as we know, is one of the five Platonic Solids. I came across this quote in Robert Graves' The White Goddess recently in relation to the Pythagoreans who held the number 8 (like 9) as sacred:

The obsession of the Orphic mystics, from whom the Pythagoreans derived their main doctrines, is remarked upon by Iamblichus in his life of Pythagoras: 'Orpheus said that the eternal essence of number is the most providential principle of the universe, of heaven, of earth, and of the nature intermediate to these; and more, that it is the basis of the permanency of divine natures, gods and demons.' The Pythagoreans had a proverb 'all things are assimilated to number', and Pythagoras is quoted by Iamblichus as having laid down in his 'Sacred Discourse' that 'number is the ruler of forms and ideas, and the cause of gods and demons'. The numbers 8 and 9 were favourite objects of Pythagorean adoration.

Although this may have little, or even no, link with what Ark was talking about to the C's above, there does appear to be an interconnectedness in the natural world with things which at first sight may not seem to be connected at all. Graves links the last point about the sacredness of the numbers 8 and 9 with the number 72 (8 x 9), a number constantly recurring in ancient myth and ritual. For Graves 9 was the number of lunar wisdom and 8 the number of solar increase. As regards ritual, in Jewish mysticism, there are meant to be 72 Divine Names of God. The number 72 is also linked by way of myth and allegorical tales to the precession of the equinoxes (which is caused by the change in the orientation of the rotational axis or wobble of the Earth) as 72 x 360 = 25,920 years being the duration of one whole cycle of precession. Ancient people around the world had been obsessed with keeping track of the movement of the sun along the horizon, and that some of them figured out the precession, by observing maximum points of movement through many years (perhaps at places like Stenness?). In 72 years, the maximum point moved one whole degree in relation to the background of star constellations associated with the twelve signs of the Zodiac - each age of the Zodiac lasting 2160 years in length (i.e., 12 x 2160 = 25920). I attach below a link to an article I read some years ago on the subject of the number 72, particularly its relationship to myth and Gematria for what it is worth. The article also draws attention to certain crop circles that may have esoteric/scientific information encoded in them. I don't buy all that the author is saying but some of it appears to have value.
See Number 72 and the Code of the Ancients

I also attach a link to a video by the late David Flynn who wrote Cydonia The Secret Chronicles Of Mars and had a website devoted to the Watchers (the fallen angels of Enoch) since it links Cydonia and the Monuments on Mars (which the C's have said were constructed by Atlantians) with ancient human mythology. As was mentioned earlier, Richard Hoagland has argued that a reference to a hyperdimensional physics can be discovered through a careful analysis of the positioning of the Monuments of Mars located at Cydonia. Flynn's ideas are mentioned in the article referenced above because he linked the positioning of major Neolithic structures on Earth to a grid composed of two pentagrams. I appreciate though that you can make anything fit a theory if you really want to.
See

However, 72 also happens to be the product of 6 x 12 and 6 x 6 x 2, which takes us back to 12 again. The base 6 or 12 is, of course, used in many ancient measuring systems (feet and inches) including that for time and the degrees in a circle. I suggest this was not by accident.

This indicates that our ancestors clearly had knowledge (much degraded though) of an ancient science, which was linked to certain key numbers and geometrical shapes. Ancient Alien theorists like to claim that this scientific knowledge was given to our ancestors by aliens - which may be true in some cases since the C's have certainly talked about aliens coming down in the jungles and deserts in shiny spacecraft to imbue the amazed local natives with advanced scientific knowledge. However, I think some advanced Atlantian knowledge was retained by groups of humans like the Druids/Hyperboreans and then taught by adepts to initiates within the ancient mystery schools, without the need for any alien involvement.

On the subject of Paul Dirac, the English born and Cambridge educated quantum physicist, my brother has his biography. I was casually leafing through it yesterday and noted that Dirac held Hamilton and his quaternions in very high esteem. He originally encountered Hamilton's work through his reformulation of Newton's laws of mechanics. To do this, Hamilton used a special type of mathematical object that comprehensively describes the behaviour of the thing under study, which came to be known as the 'Hamiltonian'. Graham Farmelo, Dirac's biographer, states that "Hamilton's methods became another of Dirac's fixations and were to become his favourite way of setting out the fundamental laws of physics".​
I'm an electrical engineer but I've spent a lot of time on a website that besides mentioning Ark's early work, also relates mathematical physics to lots of other things. For example for your 72:

The most dense 6-dim lattice that is known is the E6 lattice,
in which each point has 72 nearest neighbors.

If you combine the 6 "old" dimensions of 6-dim space
with the 72 "new doorway" dimensions of the nearest neighbors,
you get the 6 + 72 = 78 dimensions that correspond to
the 78-dimensional E6 Lie algebra
that I use in the D4-D5-E6 physics model,
and
that also (in my opinion) correspond to the 78 cards of the Tarot.

His analogies to cellular automata and personality models are what helped me the most. My avatar is the 12-vertex cuboctahedron as a personality model; which is the D3 Lie Algebra's root system. The 12 Zodiac signs being used as a personality model is kind of a natural thing math-wise. A cuboctahedron is a hexagon sandwiched between two equilateral triangles. If you sandwich the cuboctahedron between two of your octahedrons, you get the 24-vertex D4 root system. These root systems can be part of a Clifford algebra which is more directly an information theory math and relates to cellular automata (which I worked with at IBM). The I-Ching and IFA would be more directly esoteric information theory structures.

By a remarkable synchronicity, after posting my last post, I found myself watching an old Ancient Aliens TV show on the significance of the number 12. Before building upon what I said in the last post, I thought I would quote again what Ark had said in the December 1998 session previously referred to:

Q: (A) Now, this all has something to do with gravity, and at
some point you said that all this gravity/anti-gravity business
is just the way, and that the main goal is to attain higher
knowledge
. What is this higher knowledge; what kind of
higher knowledge?

As Ark rightly asks, what is the higher knowledge the C's are referring to? I would venture a guess that it is not just knowledge of higher physics but metaphysical knowledge as well, which up to now may have been preserved solely within esoteric circles such as the ancient mystery schools and in secret societies such as the Illuminati and Rosicrucians.​

The Ancient Aliens show (great show by the way for those who have not watched it) asked the question what is it that has attached such significance to the number 12 in religion, history and esoterica over the millennia? Here are just some of the themes in which the number 12 features:

1. There were 12 Apostles
2. There were 12 Knights of the Round Table
3. There were 12 Tribes of Israel
4. There were 12 Olympian Gods who 12 Titans
5. There were 12 members of the US Majestic 12 (MJ-12)
6. There were 12 gates to the New Jerusalem described in Saint John's Apocalypse (3 on each side of a cube}
7. There are 12 Vile Vortices on the Earth as described by Ivan Sanderson, all equidistant from each other (see 12 Vile Vortices: The Geometric Anomalies of Ivan Sanderson) including the infamous Bermuda Triangle.

As for other Stone Circles having 12 large standing stones besides Stennes, which I have previously mentioned, there is:

1.The 12 Apostles at Ilkley Moor, West Yorkshire, England. See:
2. The Callanish Stones in the Hebrides, Scotland. See: Callanish Stones - Wikipedia (the 13th Stone is a Monolith in the middle of the circle)
3. Göbekli Tepe in Turkey, there are a number of stone circles, each with 12 T-shaped stones and two large monoliths in the centre. This is the oldest known stone circle complex in the world, dating back to at least 9,500 BC and perhaps the first after the Deluge.

Religion

In the Bible, Moses erected 12 standing stones after he had received the 10 Commandments from God on Mount Sinai.
Similarly, Joshua commanded the Israelites to erect twelve stones taken from the middle of the River Jordan, one for each tribe of Israel, which were placed where the priests who carried the Ark of the Covenant stood.
Finally, the Prophet Elijah erected 12 stones (again representing the Tribes of Israel), which he used to build an altar, when he defeated the priests of the Philistine god Baal in a spiritual showdown on Mount Carmel.

Music

Coming back to Pythagoras, he was one of the first to seriously study both music and the planets together. Pythagoras concluded that each of the planets, through their orbits, must produce a particular note according to its distance from an immovable centre (Earth). This led him to describe what he called the 'Music of the Spheres', which refers to the intertwined relationship between the structures of music and those of the physical world. As mentioned before, Pythagoras' Music of the Spheres theory truly became real when NASA took the electromagnetic signals coming from the planets and converted them to human sounds. As for music, there are 12 notes (12 semitones) in the Western musical scale and an octave is usually split into 12 notes.

As for the planets, although there are 9 known planets (8 now that Pluto has been relegated to minor planet status), the C's have told us that there are in fact 12 (including Pluto).

The Sumerians
The Sumerians and the later Babylonians used a 60 base arithmetic system rather than the base 10 we use today. Interestingly, they used their fingers and knuckles to count to 12.
1652472788183.png

Could this be because their Annunaki overlords had six digits? Certainly the Nephilim were supposed to have had six fingers and six toes on their hands and feet respectively. This matter is expressly mentioned in the Bible in relation to Goliath (one of the last of the giants) in the story of his battle with the young David. However, this feature is not unique to the ancient Nephilim since the Waorani People who are Amerindians from the Amazonian Region of Ecuador have been found to have six fingers and six toes. Tests on their brains show they are hardwired to use the extra digit. Apparently, one in a thousand births produce people who have polydactylism, i.e., more than five fingers or toes.

Physics
The Standard Model of Physics postulates that there are 12 fundamental or elementary particles, the twelfth being the Higgs-Boson discovered ironically on 2012.

The brilliant German theoretical physicist Burkhard Heim's Unified Field Theory was predicated on 12 dimensions. I believe his theory was at one stage mentioned by Ark in the transcripts, so I assume Ark is familiar with his work, which is far more metaphysical than that of most modern physicists. For those who may be interested, I attach a pdf copy of the transcript of a presentation he gave in 1976 setting out his basic thoughts on a unified field theory of matter and gravity. https://www.engon.de/protosimplex/downloads/02 heim - mbb 1.2en.pdf

Finally, in 2003, nearly five years after the C's exchange with Ark in December 1998, new findings by NASA based on data from the Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe (WMAP) revealed that the shape of the universe is a Dodecahedron based on Phi, the Golden Ratio. A Dodecahedron is a 12 sided polyhedron. The connection to Phi is found in the Pentagons that form the faces of the Dodecahedron. A dodecahedron consists of twelve pentagons. Take a pentagon and connect all the points to form a 5-pointed star. The ratios of the lengths of the resulting line segments are all based on Phi, 1.618.

1652475558187.png 1652475571963.png

I am not sure if this theory has been refuted yet. Maybe someone on the Forum who is well up on this area of physics could comment on the matter.

For the time being, I attach a paper with the title 'Dodecahedral space topology as an explanation for weak wide-angle temperature correlations in the cosmic microwave background' by Jean-Pierre Luminet, Jeffrey R. Weeks , Alain Riazuelo , Roland Lehoucq & Jean-Philippe Uzan published in Nature Magazine in 2003 for those who may be interested.

Last edited:
I'm an electrical engineer but I've spent a lot of time on a website that besides mentioning Ark's early work, also relates mathematical physics to lots of other things. For example for your 72:

His analogies to cellular automata and personality models are what helped me the most. My avatar is the 12-vertex cuboctahedron as a personality model; which is the D3 Lie Algebra's root system. The 12 Zodiac signs being used as a personality model is kind of a natural thing math-wise. A cuboctahedron is a hexagon sandwiched between two equilateral triangles. If you sandwich the cuboctahedron between two of your octahedrons, you get the 24-vertex D4 root system. These root systems can be part of a Clifford algebra which is more directly an information theory math and relates to cellular automata (which I worked with at IBM). The I-Ching and IFA would be more directly esoteric information theory structures.
Well my late father was an electrical and mechanical engineer and you need to know quite a bit about physics to understand the operation of electricity. I previously mentioned the great Hungarian electrical engineer Gabriel Kron on this thread who promoted the use of methods of linear algebra, multilinear algebra, and differential geometry in the field. Are you familiar with his work since he seemed to make practical use of tensors and Kaluza-Klein Theory?

Back
Top Bottom