Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Quick question, here in UK we're getting stories that Abrahamovich was poisoned at peace talks.
Then we have Abramovich at the peace talks in Turkey. I'm a little confused at his role here is he there on behalf of Russia or Ukraine? I had taken the press here that he was a confidant of Mr Putin to be drivel.
If anyone could clear this up for me or has any knowledge on the matter I'd be interested to here? Thanks.
I have some knowledge on Roman but surprised to see him at peace talks.

Tasteless and disgusting, since real people are getting killed and tortured to death by real nazis in Ukraine. This is a fight between good and evil. Get out of here.
Good and evil is not the most correct term, because this is a purely subjective 3d measure; objectively, this is STS and SRT. Maybe not quite on the topic, IMO a good army is an oxymoron. Half of the population are organic portals, 17% of Ukrainians and Russians are psychopaths and psychopaths are drawn to crime, politics, the police and of course the army is a place where you can realize the thirst for domination, and the rest are ordinary mechanical 3d STS people, I was very surprised if at least one army of the planet has at least would be the percentage of people spiritualized / crystallized. Yes, I can admit in the hyperspatial aspect this is the cleansing of the territory from neo-Nazis and other mercenaries, aka people living by killing whom the empire drags here, this is good (but judging precisely through the prism of 3d good / evil, I was amused by this classic propaganda in the spirit of our noble volunteers and they have bloodthirsty mercenaries). Yes, of course, in the time of Caesar in Rome there were 43% of psychopaths and, accordingly, their concentration in the army was definitely no less, and this is clearly seen by how quickly the country became corrupted and underwent a cataclysm after the assassination of the Divine Julius. Does this make his army a force of "good" because it is controlled by a spiritualized person? I would say no it was still a 43% psychopathic gang but under the direction of the right person doing things of planetary significance.
Well, I’ll add to this that when the Red Army liberated Europe from the first wave of Nazism, according to various estimates (together with American soldiers), from hundreds of thousands to 2 million German women were raped. Is the red army and the army of the allies good from the point of view of the hyperspace position, destroying the purely STS Nazi ideology - yes, but is it good from the point of view of 3d good / evil with looting and hundreds of thousands of rapes of German women or, for example, 1219 raped Serbs, I, as a moralist, believe that rape is impossible justify, I’ll say no, but someone will disagree with me and will defend the soldiers who want revenge and "trophies" for the liberation of the world from "evil".
And people focus on the Russian army, forgetting that there are armies of the DPR and LPR, and even if the Russian army has reinforced concrete discipline, then the people's republics do not have them, they will be such a red army that they will engage in looting, rape and other revanchism, taking revenge over the past 8 years, and especially when everything comes down to western ukraine to believe that armed mechanical men will not take advantage of this opportunity is to look at everything through rose-colored glasses, because this is how any war in history took place on this planet and probably on other 3d STS worlds.
P.S. and no, I’m not demonizing the Russian army, I perfectly understand the difference in approach from the American bombing of everything and everything, but this is the constant image of them almost as an army of light, this is the reverse side of demonization - idealization and this and that is the enemy of objectivity, it can still be understood when so thinks what realties is an ordinary normis patriot, but there is so much information on history, psychology, psychopathy on the forum that for me such idealization looks, uh, overly naive

Good and evil is not the most correct term

The Denazification and with it the demilitarization of Ukraine stated as the goals of the Russian army is a good thing.

Like the C’s said.

A: Ukraine is ancient site of landing of Kantekkians. It is highly coveted by 4D STS! Putin is doing service to all by attempting to remove psychopathic elements there. Unfortunately, the resistance of the power elite may lead to deaths of many innocent people.

This is the good fight and unfortunately it is all necessary. It can’t be helped.

People who mock this and compare it to some comic book reality are out of line.

Remember that any small Ukrainian victory will be magnified by propaganda.

I don't know how much the advance was and the real resistance they encountered (in Irpin it is said that there were not so many Russian troops), but there would have been Ukrainian counter-offensives that managed to recover certain sectors, the Russians still have shortcomings and positions not so strong on all points, the Ukrainians are still capable of launching small counteroffensives like the ones seen in the image, even "pro-Russian" media such as southfront reported it:

War In Ukraine Day 33: Warring Sides Slowly Advance On Front Lines While Kiev And Moscow To Renew Negotiations
Quick question, here in UK we're getting stories that Abrahamovich was poisoned at peace talks.
Then we have Abramovich at the peace talks in Turkey. I'm a little confused at his role here is he there on behalf of Russia or Ukraine? I had taken the press here that he was a confidant of Mr Putin to be drivel.
If anyone could clear this up for me or has any knowledge on the matter I'd be interested to here? Thanks.
I have some knowledge on Roman but surprised to see him at peace talks.
At least what is said in the West is that both he and at least two people from the Ukrainian delegation suffered symptoms of intoxication after the conversations that lasted about a day, for which it is speculated that they were warning doses and with a substance unidentified chemistry, read that:

Ukraine: Roman Abramovich was poisoned at peace talks — reports | DW | 28.03.2022

I can't stomach any more of these evil stuff. So this is the face of the evil that lurks in humanity. Are Russians seeing these stuff in their country? Their servicemen when captured are truly treated in the most evil way possible. Is there no way for the military to tag soldiers so they can find them if captured? If they can build a hypersonic missile surely they must have a way to find captured soldiers? This is beyond evil - to think our Western leaders are supporting this? Is there nothing they won't do? Are their no depths they won't sink into? Even animals in the wild do not treat each other like this.
I understand. What these videos show is an advanced desintegration of a civilized society, following the fall of a totalitarian social system. When people develop while fearing the system, when children know only of discipline by beating, people's resistance to violence both inflicting and inflicted is high. I know from myself. I had and still have to keep close control of my violent part of my character, including the passive aggressive side of my natural reaction tendency.

The sleep of reason produces monsters. Francisco Goya.

🤦‍♀️

Ukrainian athlete Maksym Kagal defended Mariupol in the ranks of the famous Azov regiment. He died on March 25 at the age of 30. "Sleep well brother, you fell here on earth, but we will avenge your death" - his coach Oleg Skirta wrote on social media.

Modern day heroes.

🤦‍♀️

Modern day heroes.
Mainly for the fanatics of their own kind and for the useful ID10Ts.

Buy silver (or gold if you can afford it) What Russia is planning is the financial equivalent of detonating a nuclear bomb. We are returning to real assets.

Imagine the day you'll be able to exchange a box of canned fish for a trillion US dollars...
Biden will print Trump's face on the trillion dollar bill and will blame it all on Russia!

From Session-26-April-2014:
Q: (L) In short, be circumspect, I think. (KJN) What is the status of the money system in the United States? If you have money in the bank, can you leave it there, or should we be doing something more proactive?

A: If you store it with the fox, you will lose it at some point rather soon.

Q: (Odyssey) On the money issue, would it be a good idea to invest in silver or gold?

A: Partly, but what about "needful things"?

Q: (KJN) So we should spend it on things we need now, versus spending it on gold or putting in a bank or that kind of thing?

A: Mostly. Money will soon be worthless, ownership will survive awhile longer.

Back
Top Bottom