Session 26 February 2022

You probably mean this session (2020 Febuary 22):

Clicking on blue text "cosmic phenomeon" will open sott article with embedded twitter post that contain a video.
Yes yes yes thats the one, that one was located in Sirya as I can read, do portals look like that? The ones C's are refering.

Or are this other kind of windows?

Q: (L) Today is February 26th, 2022. Okay, here we go. I'm so wound up...

A: Exciting times no doubt! Hollenoaea of Cassiopaea here! Ukraine is ancient site of landing of Kantekkians. It is highly coveted by 4D STS! Putin is doing service to all by attempting to remove psychopathic elements there. Unfortunately, the resistance of the power elite may lead to deaths of many innocent people.

Q: (Artemis) What is it about it that's so coveted?

(Joe) Because it's an ancient site of the landing of the Kantekkians? Why does that make it highly coveted? Some element of the population? But...

A: The geological profile complemented the energy profile making it ideal for transference.

Looks like a big STS magnet. No wonder there's so much "interest" from 3 D STS. Oh and 4D STS too.

Still catching up with this and other threads, but thank you for the session! I was relaxed because I took some Rescue Remedy before, so it was pretty easy going for me, even if quite important and information dense.

I'm sort of mourning our world at the moment. Like when in The Matrix Neo gets the robot bug pulled out of him and asks, "Wait, that thing is real?!" COVID was easier to see it for the farce it is, even if the vaxx will have long term effects, but war and the economy are more visceral and relatable issues it seems.

I hope the collapse can be somewhat graceful, and I need to network more about this stuff because I've been pretty stressed, including due to my job. I guess networking and applying knowledge are the best way to go. And once enough are "united in suffering" then we might receive assistance from the good guys. Anyways, thanks again!

Wouldn't a laser projection appear more uniform?
I honestly don't know - it was a spontanious thought that popped into my mind, as I watched the video. It depends on what one is projecting. If it is an image of an uneven ring, then that would be projected in the same way by a laser circling lighting fast (the clouds being the "projected surface").

Hello, Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but thinking about the huge portal that is opened from Eastern Adriatic to the Baltic, through the heart of the European continent, I thought to ask did you ever have ideas to move FOTCM to Russia? Or some more "Russian" oriented country, maybe Gruzia, Armenia, Iran? Is there some evidence of how many Russians are members of the forum and FOTC and in general non "western" parts of the globe? thx

Hello, Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but thinking about the huge portal that is opened from Eastern Adriatic to the Baltic, through the heart of the European continent, I thought to ask did you ever have ideas to move FOTCM to Russia? Or some more "Russian" oriented country, maybe Gruzia, Armenia, Iran? Is there some evidence of how many Russians are members of the forum and FOTC and in general non "western" parts of the globe? thx
Hello hollenoaea, I'm not answering for FOTCM, but more generally... The C's have always said that the most important thing is not where we are, but who we are and what we see... 😉

Hello hollenoaea, I'm not answering for FOTCM, but more generally... The C's have always said that the most important thing is not where we are, but who we are and what we see... 😉
Who we are that is the everyday question indeed ... you made me laugh ... :-):-D:-D:evil::halo:;-):cool2:....as we made intent what we want to be STO candidates, but haha ... it is not that easy as the world is challenging us non sotp to fail and slip back to STS mood ... so thank you, yes I know that and I am for myself seeing that for example when I manage to keep my intent to be STO candidate I am more present in 6D and in that case, even feel a mind-melding and in that case, I feel I am not affected or related to 3D obstacles, like need to be at a particular location on this 3D planet to feel the mental image of the new life that can be the seed from there to the lower densities ... but yet there is this geo-genetics possibility that C's also mentioning, so maybe I didn't understand are the C7s saying that certain Earth locations are needed just for 4D STS graduation, so in that case, they will be important as "portals" for 4D STS entities to get their bodies there at certain geolocations of the earth?

Q: (L) Is that suggesting that the landing happened via some means other than just getting on a spaceship and flying and plopping down?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So, it was some kind of transference that involved some kind of technology that we may not understand?

Q: (Andromeda) Like a portal?

Q: (L) So, there's a portal in Ukraine?

Picking up on this part, I have been seeing, reading and hearing that there is a space ark buried in ukraine. It may be typical misinformation, but it may be related to the portal.

Have you heard anything about it? Could we ask the C's about this at a new session?

There is nothing directly linking the portals (in different locations) mentioned in this session, that I can think of, and the quotes below about the 'deep level punctuators', but the idea that they are linked has come to mind numerous times of late. I wonder if the portals mentioned might in some way be linked to these 'deep level punctuators' emerging from underground and the location of where they emerged from is near to or at the location of the portals?

Q: Oh, so it will be part of the picture eventually. Well, okay. We will deal with it when it comes up. Next: I notice that Sargon the Great is sort of an unknown person in historical terms. He is the first great 'Akkadian' king of Sumeria, but no one knows exactly where the term 'Akkadian' came from nor where 'Akkad' even was. Who was this Sargon?

A: Deep level punctuator.

Q: What?!? What does THAT mean?

A: What does it imply?

Q: (L) Wow, that rhymes! (S) So is Mossad part of that?

A: Mossad is near the apex of the 3D consortium. The lines blur at that level.

Q: (Perceval) What's the relationship between the Mossad and the Rothschilds?

A: Mossad is a "brainchild."

{Laughter at the joke - "Rothschild" "Brainchild" - Discussion mainly Perceval) wondering whether the Rothschilds are part of the apex or if they are just useful idiots that are going to be double-crossed also. C's break in as Laura is not understanding Perceval's question.}

A: The lines blur. Rothchilds are similar in a smaller way to Sargon. Deep level punctuator.

Q: (L) What is a deep level punctuator?

A: One who emerges from seeming obscurity to "make a mark" on history. Don't you wonder where they come from. Think "deep."

Q: As in underground bases?

A: Well, what a concept!

Q: (L) Is this where Helen came from?

Sorry I still have no clue how to use all this links and rreplys but this took my attntion for few quesitons:

Q: (L) What is a deep level punctuator?

A: One who emerges from seeming obscurity to "make a mark" on history. Don't you wonder where they come from. Think "deep."

Q: As in underground bases?

A: Well, what a concept!

- ThIs is like in the book Vril - The Power of the Coming Race, and Gilded Age and Art Deco movement of New York very much reminds me of that underground civilization where advanced humanoids live in synergy with automatons in the underground world of wonders, art, music, creation very much designed like the Art Deco that was also the 1st global contemporary inovative art movement with a strong will to incorporate machines and machine look into the organic world of earth.

Development of the civilization in the book is based and enabled on the understanding of the universe as electrical. They have Vril - EM energy from the earth, that is like "eternal nuclear flame" described like fountains of light, that was not only light, but general energy source which was enabling this development and advanced living even in the underground. But at the same time, it can be powerful destructive energy, like nuclear energy or death ray, and that is why even in their underground worlds, they are separated from more predatorial undeveloped aggressive beings who are not capable of utilizing that energy for creative life but only for aggression. Almost like we see now how the artistic world of the whole East and European countires and Africa and Latin America etc is eventually "eaten" by "western" simplified version of "creativity" and "freedom" through global "branding" and design thinking mood, that is presented like progress and international success runn by digital applicaiotns and tools.

So more and more this simplificaiton to almost "nothingness" in organic world but all in digital, it is becoming apparent how globalists and capitalists of today they did not neccecerly need any material whatsoever, money or houses or whatever, but more andmore they need some kind of adrenalin fix, and they just looking how to create next buzz, or trend, or platform that is all making the planet like reality gaming show with real people entrapped into this game-play real time war chaos. So maybe eventualy they will cancel themslef too ...

Here some examples of the Art Deco that reminded me on that underground Vril civilisation;

Niagara Mohawk Building at Syracuse, New York, built in 1932 is a great example of how I imagined the look of that kind of Vril civilisation, they even made Angel of Electricity - immage attached and in this short video you can see the building.

Also the Rockefeller center is built at the Art Deco stile in 1930s, Crysler, General Electric Building etc. Generaly if there is a place that came out of that book up to the surface of the Earth, it is definitly New York, and not just art Deco Era but from the 1890s to the WW2. Generaly New York from the moment when they got electric power from Niagra high rise boomed and that made people inspired to continue further ... until 1WW stoped the pahse one - Gilded Age and than 2WW stoped the phase two Art Deco ...

Q: (L) Is this where Helen came from?

Is it Helen of Troy? Or what this reference is for?

thx

Attachments

• 3_06.jpg
    3_06.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom