Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

I wondered what drugs was the guy on.

It's not so much the ones taking drugs that say this, it's the ones who say this with a clear head. Inhuman.......
I think is very much human or human-oid, to make the distinction between two and one neuron. I also think that all the people that are being filmed emitting such statements which are noting but elucubrations of bad punch lines from poor horror movie scripts, need considerable quantities of 'pick-me-up' substances in order to deliver what they are being paid for. You just have to notice the slanted position of their cranial box, the look in their eyes the expressionless faces.
These people belong with the zuppies in a mental hospital in straight jacket uniform and garnished with an 🍎.

@Hi_Henry. You seem to have a deep-seated hostility towards Tulsi Gabbard, and you're trying to justify it by looking for articles or anything that portrays her as some sort of PTB agent of deception
Funny
You don't go against the approved Narrative, ie speak the truth, if you're an agent of deception. She is who she says she is because it's backed up by mountains of evidence. She wants the best for people, not only in the US, but people everywhere.
Lets see your research showing us that I am wrong. Because all I see above is of the quality, "I think ....".

One could also get the impression that you're trying to sow discord and division
Get real !!!!

Reps. Mark Green & Tulsi Gabbard Introduce Resolution Opposing CDC Guidance to Give Healthy Workers Vaccine Before Elderly

December 24, 2020​

For Immediate Release
Media Contact:

Sydney Thomas (Green), 202.981.1129
Haig Hovsepian (Gabbard), 202.225.4906
Reps. Mark Green & Tulsi Gabbard Introduce Resolution Opposing CDC Guidance to Give Healthy Workers Vaccine Before Elderly
Washington, DC—Today, Rep. Mark Green (R-TN) and Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) introduced a bipartisan resolution urging the CDC to make decisions based on science and revise its guidance prioritizing healthy workers over elderly Americans for distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine.

Yes, it looks like she really cares about the elderly, but only to those who have been fooled by Pfizer and CDC.

Last edited:
According to 2022 Ukraine Military Strength Ukraine had these weapons:
Even if one assumes that those numbers are correct, one could look at it differently. Having x thousand tanks or planes, does not mean that they have that number in a condition which is anywhere close to fit for fight. So, when Russia says that it has close to eliminated all the military objects, they might actually be close to the truth even if the numbers might not add up to the official figures of what the inventory was at the start.

Well, I do remember that Tulsi did vote for Trump's impeachment and that she endorsed Joe Biden after she dropped out of the presidential race. That doesn't make her a 'traitor' or complete 'sell out' in my books, but it does imply that she's maybe not that independent and anti-establishment that some might think.
I think we also sometimes make a mistake by thinking that people will not learn and that they stay static in their development. It might be true for many people, but some do learn and change. Endorsing Biden after she dropped out is also not such a good example, as she was probably made an offer that she couldn't refuse to paraphrase the Godfather. Those who didn't agree might have discovered a shortened life span. Since that initial proforma endorsement, she hasn't done much to curry favours with him as far as I know.

@Hi_Henry. You seem to have a deep-seated hostility towards Tulsi Gabbard, ….some sort of PTB agent of deception
You don't go against the approved Narrative, ie speak the truth, if you're an agent of deception. She is who she says she is because it's backed up by mountains of evidence.
The Trojan horse is kind of an old idea that might apply to temper the absolute certainty about her good intentions. From my perspective, the jury is still out on Tulsi. You can’t measure any politician based on what they say. Trudeau said many wonderful sounding things on his way up the ladder. And she IS a politician. What matters is what they actually do once in office and we realize that is at least compromised to a large extent. (See Trump) But she sounds and looks good and I would probably vote for her unless she was up against de Santis or Noem. The element of doubt is still in play for me. Hoping for the best from her/not totally convinced.

Like buying a car. You gotta see what happens after you drive it off the car lot to really know. And, of course, then it’s too late anyway. Such is life.

The Trojan horse is kind of an old idea that might apply to temper the absolute certainty about her good intentions. From my perspective, the jury is still out on Tulsi. You can’t measure any politician based on what they say. Trudeau said many wonderful sounding things on his way up the ladder. And she IS a politician. What matters is what they actually do once in office and we realize that is at least compromised to a large extent. (See Trump) But she sounds and looks good and I would probably vote for her unless she was up against de Santis or Noem. The element of doubt is still in play for me. Hoping for the best from her/not totally convinced.

Like buying a car. You gotta see what happens after you drive it off the car lot to really know. And, of course, then it’s too late anyway. Such is life.
Guys, Tulsi is no Putin, and certainly no Florence Nightingale. She might have good looks and a more WYSIWYG personality, but let us not forget that she is a successful politician.

No surprises here. The Canadian Parliament is an embarrassment. They clap like trained seals for every other absurd globalist lie, so why wouldn't they clap for this?

When I wrote that, it originally started out very different. After awhile I noticed a 'creative element' throughout the whole post so I followed it and it became a 'tongue-in-cheek review' of the 'movie critic' variety. I could have done better but my artistic side is very rusty, it was late and I was tired.

As to imagining Vancouver or the CN Tower destroyed ... after what Canada has done over the last two years, I don't find that so painful.

I understand what you're saying and in the case of the CN Tower, it's just a building... with 5G antennas on top. So, no love lost if it gets toasted. Vancouver, on the other hand, has a population of 631,486 with the wider Metro Vancouver population of 2,463,431. To imagine it being destroyed is a different matter.

I was reminded of a scene in LOTR this morning. It's the one where we are introduced to Faramir:

I am not sure if this has been shared. It is from Gonzalo on Telegram, where he shares a video clip from Ukrainian television las year, when it was shared to Ukrainians, that the US had biolabs in Ukraine.
Here is the link (don't know how to grab video links on Telegram):

Wise speach from Putin, He talk about self-purification of the society

Be careful, the guy who shared it is kinda strange and seemingly equates Putin with fascism and other nonsense.

Having said that, it looks like part of the speech Putin gave above can soon be found on the Kremlin website as a full transcript (it is not finished yet):

I don't have any bone of contention with Gabbard. It wasn't until I saw a comment here alluding to what a great outsider she was in DC, that prompted me to dig a bit more. The funny thing about her is that one doesn't need to dig very deep. Others have done it, presenting a rather convincing picture who she is.

She's in the swamp called DC which in itself says a lot. But in my case, what really flips the switch is when I see certain exclusive clubs stating that she is their member. I think one doesn't need to be a rocket scientist to understand that you just don't get invited UNLESS you are in line with the club's rules of play. WEF and CFR are huge red lights for me. CFR is US foreign policy, ergo sequitur Ukraine/Russia. That policy has gun powder all over it. Not too much Love Power.

Sheldon Adelson and wife Miriam Adelson via Wikicommons
Tulsi Gabbard has worked with many influential Republicans, the most notable of whom is billionaire Sheldon Adelson:
Oh Sweet Jesus, Adelson !!!!

Then
“Reaching 100 percent renewable energy as quickly as possible is required to save our planet from the worst effects of climate change.”
—Tulsi Gabbard,
February 2019

Utopia is just around the corner but at whose expense ?

Definition of CFR .
Gabbard is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, which is a nonpartisan membership organization, publisher, and the premiere foreign policy think tank in the country. Independent task forces within the CFR work to reach consensus on how to deal with critical foreign policy challenges.
God help humanity with such "nonpartisan" help !!!!

How can someone not love Tulsi ???? She was picked by the best.

The states will be reformatted under the new principle of resource consumption, consumption will be reduced, with Trump smoothly, with Biden through the civil revolution quickly. The supreme predictor of the USSR spoke about this, the work of which is continued by FKT Altai.
The United States consumes an exorbitant amount of resources compared to its population, the planet cannot withstand such a parasitic attitude, and there are 2 ways out - either minus the planet or reformatting the United States.
You know about the analytics of the concept of public safety and quite a general theory of management.
I recommend, but in Russian, mb you can use the titles in English.
I look at Pyakin with interest but with great suspicion. In the last video, he spoke about the need to launch a nuclear strike on Ankara in order... to prevent a nuclear war, showing his seriousness (because Turkey wants war with Russia by supplying bayraktars) :nuts:

Q: (OBI) Will Turkey attack Russia and spread this war to the Middle East?

A: No

Back
Top Bottom