Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Due to all the lies and BS spread along the years probably it had caused serious cognitive side effects on the minds of these so called journalists. Little by little one can see the inevitable and the unavoidable scenario, that is, the whole western house of cards that's about to come crashing down. The only ones that aren't able to see the dawnfall of the globalists wet dream are the PTB, their minions and the sleeping masses.
It is certainly panic, as the Chinese foreign ministry said: If the United States wants to prove that its activity is benign, why not open those biolabs to independent examination by international experts? It is the same as with the videos security from attacks on the pentagon.

P.s: It's just a joke and I don't want to cause controversy.
I don't know what relationship Revolt has with Revoltnoir, maybe none (for those who don't know Revolt is associated with sott to sell clothes,but it doesn't belong to the Quantum Future Group).

the revolt.png

It is certainly panic, as the Chinese foreign ministry said: If the United States wants to prove that its activity is benign, why not open those biolabs to independent examination by international experts? It is the same as with the videos security from attacks on the pentagon.

P.s: It's just a joke and I don't want to cause controversy.
I don't know what relationship Revolt has with Revoltnoir, maybe none (for those who don't know Revolt is associated with sott to sell clothes,but it doesn't belong to the Quantum Future Group).

View attachment 56596
If we see any of these in the wild we know to stay away!! In a way it would be nice knowing who the baddies are.

Gab's Andrew Torba supports Russia's efforts in Ukraine and RT has an open account there - gab.com/RT.
Gab is one of the few social media accounts that I haven't deleted. It seems that the audience there has rejected the pro-war push from the usual suspects, so that's a good thing I guess. I don't post much, I just want to get a feel for which way the wind is blowing.

I was thinking about all the little American flags on people's cars and trucks after 911, those little flags were everywhere. the fad lasted quite a while but eventually all but disappeared. People just get tired of propaganda as Joe mentioned. Today the lies seem to have a shorter half-life. More suffering leads to more learning. Also, the lies are bigger and more ridiculous as desperation on the part of the PTB grows.

People are volunteering to fight on one side or the other. People are like that, they will die for their friends, family, and country. It's part of our substrate. The problem is people will kill each other and do all kinds of crazy things if they believe engineered lies.

Hey there Judeo-Christian west, Surprise! God did not send his Son to die on a cross to save everyone's sin. This is a no-free lunch universe and you are going to have to deal with the repercussions of your own ignorant and/or evil actions yourself. You are not special or chosen - at least not in the way you think.

That would be a good message. It would be good if the information in Laura's From Paul to Mark could get out to the world right about now. But we are going to go charging into the future, into fourth-density full of delusions and with a dearth of knowledge. Que sera, sera.

So there's a question I would like to ask the C's - Will there be any study of the history of humanity in third-density after the wave? I mean fourth-density might be a good perch from which to observe, there might even be some nifty tools...
Of course, we may just charge into the future, not looking back, focused on... what? Or perhaps everything will be revealed in that instant when all the realms merge.

So much of history is simply lost to us, covered up, or distorted but inquiring minds want to know.

In the recent article from Thierry Meyssan: Russia declares war on the Straussians, he explains what he thinks Vladimir Putin meant by the "click of drug addicts" and "clique of neo-Nazis"

In connection with the above article, I found an older article from May 2020.

While I'm not convinced by all the details of Meyssan's arguments, he has a point, as several EU nations have said they will spend more on the army and the military, not to wage wars in the Middle East as Meyssan proposed, but to safeguard them against Russia, although it is possible that these improved European armies will be redirected to other areas at a later stage.

As far as I can see, there is no source that was provided in the article for the claim that Zelensky was sending a ceasefire proposal to the Russians via the Chinese embassy in Kiev „during the night of February 25-26“? The article goes further and claims that the Russians "immediately responded by setting out its conditions" for a ceasefire, in the following terms:

„arrest of all Nazis (Dmitro Yarosh and the Azov Battalion, etc.) removal of all street names and destruction of monuments glorifying Nazi collaborators during the Second World War (Stepan Bandera, etc.), laying down of weapons.“

For that claim, I couldn’t find a source in the article either. Generally, I think it is pretty unlikely that the Russians would propose such terms/conditions for a ceasefire.

So, it seems to me, that this claim is probably at best a rumor or some "insider leak" (which they should have made clear in the article, if that is the case) and/or just made up for some reason. If any of the two options should be the case, it doesn't paint the most trustworthy picture of that article as a whole and therefore the other ideas presented in there.

Last edited:
From Sputniknews, Mar. 14:

'It's All About Me Tour': Trudeau Faces Backlash in Canada Over His 'Photo-Op' Europe Trip

10 hours ago
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau sits as he meets Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki, amid Russia's invasion of Ukraine, in Warsaw, Poland, March 10, 2022 - Sputnik International, 1920, 14.03.2022

© REUTERS / ALEKSANDRA SZMIGIEL

Russia has declared Canada an "unfriendly" nation for its “actions against Russian companies and citizens". Canada, like its allies, has imposed sanctions against Moscow over its military operation in Ukraine and supplied forces loyal to Kiev with millions of dollars in military equipment.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is facing a massive political backlash domestically amid widespread claims that his government has been milking the security crisis in Ukraine to distract the voters’ attention from pressing domestic concerns.

Trudeau’s six-day visit to European countries, including the United Kingdom, Latvia, Germany and Poland, saw the Canadian leader holding consultations over the security and humanitarian situation in Ukraine with the leaderships of these countries.

Additionally, Trudeau also met North Atlantic Treaty Organisation's (NATO) Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg and US Vice-President Kamala Harris during his multi-nation tour.

A Canadian government release detailing the outcomes of Trudeau’s visit said that the NATO member state will increase its “military presence” in Europe and “reinforce” the trans-Atlantic military alliance’s eastern flank.

Trudeau announced during his visit to Latvia that his government would be renewing 'Operation REASSURANCE', a NATO mission which is Ottawa's largest international military deployment involving around 500 Canadian troops.

Canada has also earmarked nearly $117 million for its immigration programme in order to ramp up its intake of Ukrainians fleeing the nation, as per another release.

“Canada will continue to stand alongside our European allies and partners to advance our shared commitments to support Ukraine and its people, and defend democracy against authoritarianism everywhere,” Trudeau has said.

However, the Canadian Prime Minister’s pledge to “defend democracy” in Ukraine has become a subject of intense criticism in his own country.

A video posted by Trudeau on his social media account on 12 March to underline the achievements of his multi-nation visit is now being ripped apart.

"Looked more like you spent the week posing for photo ops." — Beth Baisch 📸 (@PuffinsPictures) March 12, 2022

Maxime Bernier, former Canadian Foreign Minister and leader of People’s Party of Canada (PPC), accused Trudeau of having misplaced priorities in crushing democracy at home while supporting it in Ukraine.

Trudeau faces backlash - Sputnik International, 1920, 14.03.2022

Trudeau faces backlash
© Photo : Twitter / @MaximeBernier

Bernier’s remarks allude to hardline measures adopted by the Trudeau-Liberal government to check the anti-mandate COVID truckers’ protest, which had laid siege to Ottawa and demanded that vaccine mandates be withdrawn.

Trudeau and his family were moved to a secure location as the truckers entered the Canadian capital.

FILE PHOTO: Trucks sit parked on Wellington Street near the Parliament Buildings as truckers and their supporters take part in a convoy to protest coronavirus disease (COVID-19) vaccine mandates for cross-border truck drivers in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, January 29, 2022.  - Sputnik International, 1920, 02.02.2022
MP Asks Trudeau to Apologize to Truckers, Says He Wore Blackface ‘More Times Than He Can Remember’
2 February, 19:21 GMT

The Canadian government imposed the Emergencies Act to curb the protests, including ordering the freezing of bank accounts which were believed to be funding the protests. The imposition of a federal emergency was criticised by all the Canadian opposition parties.

Trudeau is also being skewered by many Canadians for turning his Europe visit, which many reckon should have been about Ukraine, into a mere “photo-op”.

Trudeau faces criticism - Sputnik International, 1920, 14.03.2022

Trudeau faces criticism
© Photo : Twitter / @2smalltowngirl

Canadian Prime Minister - Sputnik International, 1920, 14.03.2022

Canadian Prime Minister
© Photo : Twitter / @Pegmenzies

In fact, a journalist from Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) caught Trudeau’s deputy off guard when he pointed it out to her that many Canadians were viewing the Europe visit as a “photo-op” when pressing issues at home weren’t being dealt with properly.

“The only person I’ve heard saying that is you,” Canada’s Deputy Prime Minister Chrystia Freeland replied.

However, several Canadian news commentators as well as social media users have lauded the CBC journalist, Travis Dhanraj, for asking the question which others weren’t asking.

Brian Lilley, a commentator, wrote in the Edmonton Sun on 10 March that Trudeau’s trip was “heavy on photo-ops” but “light on substance”.

He did concede that the Prime Minister’s visit was an important one amid the current security situation in eastern Europe. But also, at the same time, he accused Trudeau of exploiting it for domestic politics.

“None of that means that Trudeau and his team aren’t guilty of exploiting this trip for all it is worth politically, including using photos and videos to sell a message back home,” Lilley wrote.

Some more silliness from Sputnik news. Elon, just because Putin had his black-belt taken away, doesn't mean they took away his knowledge. I suggest your odds of beating him at Mario Kart are better.

'Do You Agree to This Fight?' Elon Musk Challenges Vladimir Putin on Twitter to 'Single Combat'

While some social media users joked about Musk's tweet, Elon himself claimed that he is "absolutely serious".

SpaceX founder and tech mogul Elon Musk has issued what appears to be a challenge of personal combat to Russia’s President Vladimir Putin.

In a recent tweet, Musk declared that he challenges Putin – whose name he wrote in Russian – to “single combat”, with the stakes being Ukraine (with Musk writing the name of the country in Ukrainian).

“Do you agree to this fight?” Musk inquired in Russian in a follow-up tweet, tagging the Kremlin’s official Twitter account.

Social media users seemed amused by Musk’s tweet, although some advised Elon to “go to bed”.

“Did you think this through? Or Am I missing something?” one netizen inquired, to which Musk promptly responded: “I am absolutely serious”.

A netizen then issued a “combat challenge” of their own to Elon Musk, declaring that the stakes would be “the Cybertruck that I ordered 2 years ago”.

What the guy in the video says:
"I don't even know what to say, there were military special forces from the entire world, France, all of Europe, South Korea, Chile, USA, Canada... Man, the whole world was there... And, simply, the information that we have is that everyone is dead. They were able to wreck everything. You don't understand what is a fighter jet firing a missile on top of us. You're not getting it, it's over, it's over, the legion was exterminated [all] at once. Thank God I left before [it happened]."

keep in mind that this situation won't last that long, at least not as it is now. It'll probably get more hysterical, but there comes a point where 'drama fatigue' sets in, especially for people who are fickle in their 'feelings' because those feelings are not genuine in the sense that they are manufactured for them by the media. That's most of the population right now, it seems.
First of all I want to thank Joe for his insights and input concerning the current situation. They certainly provide needed clarity as well as calmness for those of us paying attention right and left. If one reads or listens to any of the standard news propaganda, it's easy to get a very false picture of the reality on the ground.

As things look at the moment, I get the impression that the exposure regarding the biolabs may prove to be the undoing of the entire charade of the multi-decade US Democracy Freedom Tour - declared and undeclared wars/police actions/military involvement - that's been achieving the exact opposite in country after country. I'm trying not to anticipate how it's all going to play out, but I can't help wondering if now is the time and Putin is metaphorically the man (Saint) on the white charger!

4ef1d980e869919a1823eaa754cdfbff--north-western-the-vikings.jpg

HORRIFYING DETAILS OF BLOODY PROVOCATION IN DONETSK​

Support SouthFrontPDF Download
Horrifying Details Of Bloody Provocation In Donetsk
Illustrative Image
On March 14, the Ukrainian Armed Forces committed a mass murder of civilians in the city of Donetsk, which is under the control of the DPR. After the attack, horrifying details of a pre-planned provocation were revealed.
Ukrainian Tochka-U missiles are targeting civilian areas under the DPR and the LPR control on a regular basis. Most of them are intercepted. Unfortunately, on March 14, another Tochka-U tactical missile equipped with cluster munitions targeted the center of the city of Donetsk. As a result at least 20 people were killed and 28 more were injured, including at least one child.
Video Player

00:00

00:14

First Deputy Minister of Information of the DPR Daniil Bessonov claimed that the rocket was fired from the AFU positions near the city of Krasnoarmeysk (now Pokrovsk), which is located approximately 55 km from Donetsk. It was carried out by the 19th Separate Missile Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, (which has a permanent deployment point in the city of Khmelnitsky.
The missile was equipped with a cluster warhead, which contains 50 fragmentation warheads weighing 7.45 kg, each of which contains 316 fragments. The mass of the head part alone is 482 kg, the total number of fragments is 15.8 thousand. The detonation of the central charge and the opening of the warhead is initiated by a radio sensor at an altitude of 2250 m. The affected area is from 3.5 to 7 hectares.
Such a munition is intended only for the destruction of manpower and unarmored equipment located in an open area. A cluster type ammunition scatters smaller “bombs” over a large area and lead to mass casualties among the population. In accordance with the 2008 Convention on Cluster Munitions, more than 100 countries have pledged never to use these weapons.
Mr Bessonov clarified that if the goal was to destroy the Government building in the city center, then a rocket would not be used with a cluster head, but, for example, with a high-explosive fragmentation, which could cause maximum damage to the building. Therefore, the target was civilians, passers-by, of whom there were a large number on the street at that time.

“Come tomorrow (on March 14) on 34 Pushkin Boulevard at noon, we will find out everything”
It turned out that a mass murder provocation was prepared by the UAF in the city of Donetsk. The attack was planned in advance, and the Ukrainian side attempted to inveigle civilians, especially women, to the city center at noon today.
For this purpose, special groups on the social media were created by the Ukrainian service. For example, a group called “Union of Mothers in Donbass” was created just on the eve of the attack. It was stuffed with fake accounts and was well promoted in Telegram.
The admin of the group has called women to come to the city center to the government building at noon on March 14. The women should allegedly come to ask about their relatives who were mobilized.
Click to see full-size image
A few days ago, the DPR Army claimed that a laptop with the information on the planned UAF attacks in Donetsk was seized in the captured command post of the AFU in the region.
A sensitive information on the plans of the AFU command for strikes and an offensive on Donbass was revealed. There were a lot of photos of the DPR positions taken by the Ukrainian UAVs as well as targets for the pinpoint strikes planned by the UAF command during the offensive operation of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
“Of particular interest is the report of the Chief of Artillery of the joint command operation of the joint Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, in which the Ukrainian command was offered facilities for missile strikes with the beginning of the offensive operation of the Kiev army. The Government House, the radio-television transmitting center and the Republican Military Enlistment Office were planned for strikes with the tactical missile complex “Tochka U” in the center of the capital of our Republic,” the command of the PM DPR reported.
A prompt response of the Russian Aerospace Forces came right after the bloody attack in the center of Donetsk. Moreover, the ongoing senseless shelling on the civilian facilities and residential areas in the settlements under the DPR control will likely provoke a harsh response of the Russian Army and its allies. The numerous attacks on civilians are aimed to disrupt Russian forces from their advance on the other front lines in the Donbass region and the ongoing encirclement of the UAF grouping in the region. Probably, DPR forces with Russian support will response and push the UAF from the Donetsk outskirts soon. At the same time, this is not an easy task as the UAF defences in the region are well equipped and fortified. Some reports have already claimed a failed DPR attempt to offence the UAF in the area of Marianovka a few days ago.

BREAKING: MAIN NATIONALIST FORCES IN MARIUPOL OUTSKIRTS WERE DESTROYED. MASS EVACUATION OF CIVILIANS BEGAN​

BREAKING: Main Nationalist Forces In Mariupol Outskirts Were Destroyed. Mass Evacuation Of Civilians Began
The Russian Defense Ministry has claimed that the city of Mariupol was unblocked.
Forces of the DPR, with the support of the Russian military, destroyed almost all firing points of Ukrainian nationalists in the suburbs of Mariupol. Special forces eliminated the main nationalist forces in residential areas in villages around the city, the Russian Defense Ministry said in an emergency statement.
Video Player

00:58

The successful operations made it possible to secure humanitarian corridors for civilians from 3 p.m. Moscow time on March 14. Mass evacuation of civilians who had been held hostage by Ukrainian nationalists began.

MORE ON THE TOPIC:​

LPR, RUSSIAN FORCES PUSHING AFU OUT OF AVDIIVKA, WHILE UKRAINE REPORTEDLY PREPARES PROVOCATION AT COKE PLANT (VIDEO)​

LPR, Russian Forces Pushing AFU Out Of Avdiivka, While Ukraine Reportedly Prepares Provocation At Coke Plant (Video)
Fierce clashes continue on the Donbass front lines. A few days ago DPR forces increased their pressure on the AFU deployed in the village of Avdiivka on the north-eastern outskirts of the city of Donetsk. In response to the bloody attack on civilians in the city of Donetsk on March 14, the attacks on the AFU positions increased.
It seems that the operation to liberate Avdiivka from several directions has entered its decisive phase.
Video Player

01:30

The AFU grouping deployed on the Donbass front lines is not surrounded. The DPR units carry out frontal attacks against the AFU, which are always accompanied by heavy losses.
After the powerful aviation and artillery attacks on March 13, DPR forces attacked Avdiivka last night. The assault units of the DPR PM reportedly headed towards the AFU positions in Avdiivka, supported by the close air support of the Russian Aerospace forces (VKS) and heavy artillery shelling.
Video Player

00:09

According to local reports, no significant progress has been achieved. The AFU and DPR infantry units suffered significant losses.
On March 14, the fighting continues.
The DPR offenses in the villages of Marinka, Peski were also reported in recent days. However, no advances were reported.
Peski, Krasnogorovka, Avdiivka are likely to become the battlefields of bloody clashes in the coming days.
The DPR control over these villages would secure civilians in the city of Donetsk. The city has been permanently shelled by the Ukrainian missiles, but the recent bloody provocation is likely provoke a harsh response of the DPR military.
The high concentration of Ukrainian forces and well-fortified military infrastructure which had been reinforced during the eight years of war in Donbass are an important advantage of the AFU.
LPR, Russian Forces Pushing AFU Out Of Avdiivka, While Ukraine Reportedly Prepares Provocation At Coke Plant (Video)
Another risk in the region is a possible Ukrainian provocation at the Avdiivka Coke Plant. The footage in the area confirmed that the plant was put on fire.
Sabotage at the Avdiivka Coke Plant will lead to an environmental catastrophe that will affect not only Donbass, but the whole country, the official representative of the People’s Militia of the DPR Eduard Basurin commented on the issue.
The Avdiivka Coke Plant is a large chemical enterprise that produces a lot of dangerous benzene compounds. In case of any provocation, there is a risk of air and water contamination in the region.
“Ukrainian militants have surpassed themselves in cynicism by setting fire to the Coke Plant. The direct order for the implementation of this terrorist act was given by the commander of the occupation forces – Solodov. And the performers were the Right Sector and the 25th brigade, which is based in Avdiivka,” he stressed.
The Ukrainian Armed Forces have repeatedly threatened the whole world with environmental disasters since the beginning of Russian military operations in the country. Fortunately, so far in name only. The proclaimed attempts of military provocations at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant, the Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant, and the Institute of Nuclear Research in Kharkiv were aimed at accusing Russia of organizing global catastrophes and were fully designed for a Western audience. Another provocation, with the lives and health of hundreds of thousands of people at stake, may become just another reason for Zelensky’s sentimental video appeal to his “Western partners”.

Back
Top Bottom