Session 26 February 2022

Just started my investigation into the swastika, came across this compilation. Some are lame examples, but the interesting thing is that this symbol has been seen throughout history, from all areas of the globe. There resemblance is fascinating. It took a great effort by some higher density source to keep this semi-consistent throughout all these thousands of years, in all the locations that it has been found.

This symbol is very likely to have been brought with someone from outside of this reality for an objective that we may no longer recognize. There is an objective, a desire, a scheme or a principal centered around it. The opposition in the symbol, to me, is indicative of a struggle or a contradiction with the application of either. This could be a rivalry of higher density souls.

BTW, that was a glorious session. Your work is exceptional and literally “OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD” and full of substance. You are doing a tremendous effort for us. I am very pleased to have found this party, we are all in exceptional company with you-all at the head of this congregation. I am proud to a minor part of this circle. Haiku …

Attachments

• SWATICA1.jpeg
    SWATICA1.jpeg
    497.3 KB · Views: 26
Dear @Laura ), I'm reading a bit lately about New German Medicine and I strongly feel it holds (some) truth. Not sure you are familiar with it, but probably you have heard of it. NGM relates a psychical malfunction to a certain emotional conflict. Solving the conflict is key to let your body heal.

Regarding cataracts:

Regarding macular degeneration:

Those excerpts are translated, so maybe the text isn't really fluid, but maybe it offers some help. Stay strong 💪
Your post is very interesting, the NGM was of great help to me to understand the origin of a cancer I had in 2016, and to heal myself without heavy therapies.

In addition, currently,also, like Laura, I have cataracts in both eyes, and what I just read seems to coincide with my desire to no longer see a psychopathic family member who has spoiled my life for many years. I will try to explore this possibility to better understand this problem and thank you very much for your message.

I must say that it was not easy for me to be initiated to Dr. Hammer's medical language, although little by little I was learning and adapting to the idea of healing according to his method.

I hope with all my heart that the post you have sent can be useful to Laura and Ark, and also to many other people.

We are fine enough. Ark is very well, but has been diagnosed with medium bad macular degeneration. I have cataracts in both eyes, it seems, and both of us are getting rather deaf it seems. Functionally, though, we seem to be okay; get exercise, eat right most of the time, take our supplements, etc. But obviously, stress is taking a toll.
I don't know if you wear hearing aids or not or what they're priced at where you are, but I can say from experience that the most expensive is not always the best option. They are insanely overpriced and you might have to try different makes and models to find one that is suitable for you. I've had a hearing loss since childhood and have worn hearing aids for twenty years now. The aids are not only a massive help for me but, I wouldn't be able to function properly without them.

These are two older articles I found on SOTT.net about hearing loss:

These are my two cents anyway, and I hope it helps.

P.S., thank you for this session. There was a tremendous amount of information in it that practically blew me away.

Ok, that got me thinking, are there any independent sovereign neutral countries out there not being marked as puppets as defined under the umbrella of any major continental or domestic unions, world banking financial organizations or deep states thereof that can self sustain and provide abundantly for its citizenry without depending on any foreign financial or energy sources of support?
There is a reason why the TV set is also called a zombie box. It is an educational unit for the masses to believe in what they may get out of the box without learning the tools how to build a life outside the box.
The Amish, Mennonites, etc. are not sovereign countries, but they could suggest something that might work - a model for economically and politically autonomous, small, diverse, groups of people with economic systems fine-tuned for local environmental factors/resources.

Just started my investigation into the swastika, came across this compilation. Some are lame examples, but the interesting thing is that this symbol has been seen throughout history, from all areas of the globe. There resemblance is fascinating. It took a great effort by some higher density source to keep this semi-consistent throughout all these thousands of years, in all the locations that it has been found.

This symbol is very likely to have been brought with someone from outside of this reality for an objective that we may no longer recognize. There is an objective, a desire, a scheme or a principal centered around it. The opposition in the symbol, to me, is indicative of a struggle or a contradiction with the application of either. This could be a rivalry of higher density souls.

BTW, that was a glorious session. Your work is exceptional and literally “OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD” and full of substance. You are doing a tremendous effort for us. I am very pleased to have found this party, we are all in exceptional company with you-all at the head of this congregation. I am proud to a minor part of this circle. Haiku …

I found on the site "biblioteca pleyades" an explanation of the Swastika.

The symbol of the 4-sided swastika is an archetype for the rotations of time and consciousness - moving clockwise and counterwise - in upward or downward spirals - allowing souls to experience many levels of reality simultaneously.

For my part, I read that it was a solar symbol, of the currents of solar wind that bathe the earth. Below is a NASA image of the shape of the heliosphere.

Heliospheric-current-sheet.gif

I wonder if this symbol was brought to Earth by the Kantekkians.

The word Swastika comes from the Sanskrit words su, meaning well, and asti, meaning to be.
The swastika has not always been used as a symbol of Nazism and was in fact borrowed from Eastern cultures. It seems to have first been used by early inhabitants of Eurasia. It is an important symbol in Eastern religions, notably Hinduism and Buddhism,
By the early twentieth century it was regarded worldwide as a symbol of good luck and auspiciousness

The latter perhaps as a remote memory of the inhabitants of "being well". It is said that in 1907 a US card maker included the Swastika and on the back of the card you could read:

GOOD LUCK EMBLEM

"The Swastika" is the oldest cross and emblem in the world. It forms a combination of four "L’s" standing for Luck, Light, Love and Life. It has been found in ancient Rome, excavations in Grecian cities, on Buddhist idols, on Chinese coins dated 315 B.C., and our own Southwest Indians use it as an amulet.

swas1907.gif

Just started my investigation into the swastika, came across this compilation.

1646422345031.png
Thanks for sharing. Have to say that I get the impression of electromagnetic energy from many of these. The center symbol under GRAPHIS SWASTIKAS, although apparently four hands, also gave me the impression of a Thunderbird. It would seem the swastika is somehow intrinsic to our reality/being.

The Amish, Mennonites, etc. are not sovereign countries, but they could suggest something that might work - a model for economically and politically autonomous, small, diverse, groups of people with economic systems fine-tuned for local environmental factors/resources.
Fortunately for the Amish and Mennonites, they are mostly left alone by the authorities/PTB. They do sometimes have run ins with the law resulting in imprisonment and are subject to taxation albeit with religious exemptions:

Although they don't generally have electricity or phones in their homes, if essential for their work it is allowed. And they will use such from the English when necessary as well. There's a large population in Ohio and I understand they have a store that sells a wide array of tools/appliances that do not use electricity to work. I've often thought if things go Mad Max, these people will be targeted for their food stores/livestock/chickens by roving gangs of armed thugs - along with everyone else who has managed to stockpile food/supplies.
An interesting comment from the link:
The Amish themselves do realise the extent to which they have sidestepped the ruin brought on by technology.

Read Dorothy Sayers' 𝘜𝘯𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘖𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴.* It all happens in three strikes. You start with a pre-industrial society where women are much, much more than just housemaids and nannies. They are responsible for something like half of national production: weaving, clothesmaking, bottling, dying, etc. etc. Their mental and physical skills are given full scope and - more importantly - they do it all at home whilst minding and training their kids. Their menfolk also work at home and help mind and train the kids. Then it all falls apart:

𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗢𝗻𝗲: Industrialisation takes the women's traditional occupations out of the home and puts them in the factory where the men do them, reducing the women to the status of domestic servants whilst the men are not longer at home to help raise the children. This is the 1950s domestic utopia.

𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗧𝘄𝗼: The women eventually get fed up with their artificially subordinate status and rebel, starting with the suffragette movement and ending up with women moving into the workplace to employ their mental and physical skills alongside the men. But now the problem of who minds and trains the children has no good solution. The women however - not the men - are expected to somehow make it work. This hampers their careers and puts a real burden on them. But they are not willing to go back to their former (artificial) position of domestic servants.

𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲: The women increasingly abandon having children since that is the only option that leaves them able to freely employ their skills, and feminism has now definitively removed their strike one obligation of minding the kids at the cost of their own abilities.

𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡: destroy the factories and return to home industry being the only industry. This will cost millions of lives and largely wipe out the material security offered by the techno-industrial complex, but it will restore the family as the fundamental economic and social unit. Of course nobody will do this willingly so it will have to happen unwillingly. Which means that in the short term there is 𝗻𝗼 solution whilst the physical structures last.

I found on the site "biblioteca pleyades" an explanation of the Swastika.

The symbol of the 4-sided swastika is an archetype for the rotations of time and consciousness - moving clockwise and counterwise - in upward or downward spirals - allowing souls to experience many levels of reality simultaneously.
That sounds like that could be what the symbol actually represents.

For my part, I read that it was a solar symbol, of the currents of solar wind that bathe the earth. Below is a NASA image of the shape of the heliosphere.
I'm seeing yin yang more so than swastika.

It is said that in 1907 a US card maker included the Swastika and on the back of the card you could read:

"The Swastika" is the oldest cross and emblem in the world.
The oldest cross - well isn't that interesting. Wonder if the Cs could provide any insights about swastikas. Of course, it's almost essential to ask questions that can be answered Yes or No. Otherwise, way too much arm work and expenditure of energy especially for questions that aren't that important. But I am quite intrigued and additionally so since Laura read that it may have initially represented a comet.

Thanks for new information, really grateful to all the members who have participated and asked the important questions that gives us to understand current situations, and also what’s going to happening soon.

A: Exciting times no doubt! Hollenoaea of Cassiopaea here! Ukraine is ancient site of landing of Kantekkians. It is highly coveted by 4D STS! Putin is doing service to all by attempting to remove psychopathic elements there. Unfortunately, the resistance of the power elite may lead to deaths of many innocent people

Putin is a member of “the same soul group” as Julius Caesar. So, I think or most likely his soul group would help him to achieve his missions in the earth’s event. “The final battle between good and evil”.

A: We told you of upcoming conflicts... Maybe we meant the same as your Bible, and other references. Speak of... The "final" battle between "good and evil..." Sounds a bit cosmic, when you think of it, does it not?

Q: (Joe) They mentioned the last one there about how the STS forces would become desperate as the change approaches. Is there a kind of, "as above, so below" thing going on where the US and its allies are basically becoming desperate as a change in the global power structure approaches, and that's what's driving them insane?

A: Yes. We told you that balance was coming.

Q: (Scottie) Cool!

(Pierre) It means balance is being restored at two levels: hyperdimensional level where there's less STS predominance, and...

(L) Well, you can't make that assumption. That's a big assumption that there's less STS dominance there.

(Pierre) Well, on the human level, is the emergence of Russia a manifestation of this rebalancing?

A: Yes

(Regulattor) What about vaccines virus recombinations/mutations, how is that developing? Is it still too early to say how lethal it is going to be?

A: Not the biggest problem.

Q: (L) What IS the biggest problem?

A: Virus from space/4D STS.

So, the Virus from 4D STS is going to be biggest problem. But don’t worry, there are several methods that protect us, such as smoking, and take black cumin seed, or Oregano oil, maybe there’s more information we can research further.

Q: (Psyche) Yeah, and the tail... (Andromeda) Anything else on Elenin? (Perceval) We'll have to wait and see? (Psyche) Are we going to see a return of the Black Death?

A: Extremely likely.

Q: (Andromeda) Is that any of us? (Galaxia) That doesn't sound like anybody is immune... like, "They'll suffer very little before they die!"

A: Smoking tobacco is a clue and an aid.

Q: (Psyche) Oh, interesting. [everyone lights a cigarette and starts laughing] (Psyche) Everybody lights up! I feel like smoking! (laughter)

A: It is not just aliens that don't like to eat people that smoke! But from a certain perspective the viruses that cause such illnesses as the Black Death are "alien".

2. Has Antibacterial Properties
Several studies indicate that oil of oregano has antibacterial effects against a range of bacterial strains. There’s even research supporting the use of the oil as an alternative to harmful antibiotics for a number of health concerns.

One study found that oil of oregano possesses the highest antibacterial activity against E. coli, suggesting that the extract can be used to promote gastrointestinal health and prevent food poisoning.

What does this mean about the oregano leaves you add to your pasta sauce? They contain two important compounds, thymol and carvacrol, which help fight bacterial infections.

That said, using the more concentrated essential oil is far more effective for killing bacteria.

Conclusion

Oregano has been used for thousands of years for therapeutic and culinary purposes.
The herb has powerful antioxidant, antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory effects. Although the herb’s essential oils are more potent and provide greater therapeutic benefits, adding dried or fresh leaves to recipes is an excellent way to consume the plant’s antioxidants.
It’s easy to cook with the herb. It goes well in any Mediterranean recipe, including sauces, fish and meat dishes, soups and salads.
One of the “Thymol” molecules present black cumin seed kill various viruses.

Nigella sativa also known as nigella or kalonji, often called black cumin, is an annual flowering plant in the family Ranunculaceae, native to south and southwest Asia. Black Cumin seed has been used in Middle Eastern folk medicine as a natural remedy for various diseases for over 2000 years. The prophet Mohammed is mentioned as saying in the Koran, “This black cumin is healing for all diseases except death.” The black cumin he was discussing to be Nigella sativa. It’s been used for centuries to treat everything from abscesses to herpes zoster. Due to its amazing power of healing, Black Cumin has got the place among the top ranked evidence based herbal medicines. Most of the therapeutic properties of Black Cumin seed are due to the presence of Thymoquinone which is a major bio active component (30%-48%) of the essential oil.

8. Antiviral Black Cumin seed have the ability to reduce viral load in persons with Hepatitis C. Black Cumin seed has revealed antiviral properties against infectious laryngotracheitis virus. It’s effective against cytomegalovirus virus (CMV) in mice.(14), (15), (16)

(Jeep) Will the DC convoy have positive outcome?

A: Yes but not the way you think
!

Q: (L) So that's another one where we have to wait and see?

A: Yes

This is another good information from Cs. I wonder what is going to happen! It is so exciting to know, future is bright, looking for it.

All help is much appreciated. These are parlous times and yes, I worry.
In just reading what I usually do from Sott and other alt websites, the threads, and exposure to conventional sources, one can see a very great turmoil has ensued with ramifications all over the place. Even notwithstanding the actual killing of soldiers/citizens with likely war crime level atrocity, the fallout is mind numbing - the financial/trade and all other aspects associated with international relations, the backlash, attacks, and even ousting of Russian people or those standing with Putin - I'm finding it hard to process it all. This is making the Covid false reality seem like child's play by comparison. I recall that "things" will be mitigated - don't remember the exact words or which session that came from, but we have been advised that suffering hasn't yet reached the level necessary to awaken enough of humanity. And so we much endure and do as much as we can to be a help until the turning point arrives. 🙏

Is this why they want to destroy the Russians?, most of them are super powerful spiritualy... are the russians the true semites?

Rudolf Steiner mentions the following Root Races (or cultural epochs) that have existed on the planet

First: Polarian
Second: Hyperborea
Third: Lemurian
Fourth: Atlantean
Fifth: Aria

And the Kantekkians came in Atlantean times to mix with the original Semitic race.

The Atlantean sub-races according to Steiner were:

▪︎Rmoahal
▪︎Tlavati (Cromagnons)
▪︎Toltec (American Indians)
▪︎Turanian
▪︎Original Semitic
▪︎Akkadian

Were the original Semitic the Kantekkians?
According to the Cs, the Semitic group is a product of the union between two human species, homo sapiens and Kantekian. I haven't read enough about Steiner's works to know of it adds up with what he says.

Thank you again for all your energy and knowledge you share with us with the top of your fingers, and for all those excellent and timely questions other members asked.

Didn’t ever realize before the ‘pandemic’, freedom truckers and this last war how deeply humanity fell in this structured, programmed and propagandized negative mind set. Propagating negative reality on such scale, like some cruel global theatrical show … affecting us all. People held captive for years, decades, under the spell of propaganda without ever realizing that it is their own fears and ignorance that make it possible. But clearly … big players know many tricks as well as psychology of the masses they are hoarding for millennia, masses are obviously predictable and easily directed in any direction.

Despite all of those, as Laura and later the Group demonstrated, a single individual can make the change, rase the tone and vibration of many people who then can also decide to amplify the frequency. That make me persist. That and the fact that there is, where it is most needed, higher level help, and that right people have it, that makes it more manageable. There is then some balance behind these 3D illusory veils and grotesque war-games and propaganda, a mighty force stretching above those evil short-sighted psychos who see only what they want to see, and nothing else.

Very grateful for the hope, and vision to strive to become better people, conscious and in control of ourselves, and not ever let ourselves to lose humanity and compassion despite this dreadful beast that roars from the dark, trying to make us forget who we are, where we came from and what we can do while we are here.

Back
Top Bottom