Session 26 February 2022

Try this in google search: "your keywords site:cassiopaea.org/forum/boards/the-cassiopaean-experiment.48/"
Thanks for that tip!

[..] representing the new or same spiritual sense of the latter, and the former?

I'm assuming the directions indicated below are correct - mirror images of each other - contradiction on this abounds:
Source? Pure assumption....
As you will notice a question mark at the end of the sentence, the words "I'm assuming" and "contradiction on this abounds" - so yes, speculation and assumption as opposed to hard fact, but let me explain.

As like most people, my first and for a long time only awareness of swastikas was the Nazi German symbol that now represent the highest level of evil there is. When I learned that the swastika existed long before its use by the Nazis, I was amazed and curious. I got the impression that the Nazi swastika was purposely reversed from the preexisting one that had a positive or spiritual association. Was that true? I did a brief search and came up with what I posted including the pic with labels positive/negative - that was derived from

1646378534703.png
Well, not exactly a hot topic and it is just opinions, hence, Debate! Here are the other links I accessed:
Pic from site:
background-view-lamps-design-festival-Swastika-Diwali.jpg

As you can see, its directional arms are the same as the Nazi swastika. As the image address indicates, this is a display for Diwali:
Diwali is a festival of lights and one of the major festivals celebrated by Hindus, Jains, and Sikhs.
And the swastika is a Diwali symbol:
stock-vector-diwali-diya-with-swastik-symbol-86624893.jpg

d-swastika-symbol-happy-diwali-glossy-indian-festival-lights-celebration-77399660.jpg

And this one on an angle like the familiar Nazi swastika:
151-1512755_diwali-symbol-hd-png-download.png

In responding to your post, I just discovered all of the above - learning is fun!

The other links - note the mirror image to the left:

The Oldest Known Symbol​

The swastika is an ancient symbol that has been used for over 3,000 years (predating even the ancient Egyptian symbol, the ankh). Artifacts such as pottery and coins from ancient Troy show that the swastika was a commonly used symbol as far back as 1000 BCE.
turkey--near-selcuk--ephesus--the-temple-of-hadrian--carved-swastika-patterns-110057601-5c4bdaf246e0fb0001a8e6ff.jpg

Now I wondered about this one - a true swastika or just decorative use of lines?

The Direction of the Swastika​

In ancient times, the direction of the swastika was interchangeable, as can be seen on an ancient Chinese silk drawing.
This is the only picture connected to the above - doesn't look like a silk drawing to me:
autumn-manhole-cover-137667253-5c4bdb77c9e77c00016f3417.jpg

Some cultures in the past differentiated between the clockwise swastika and the counterclockwise sauvastika. In these cultures, the swastika symbolized health and life, while the sauvastika took on a mystical meaning of bad luck or misfortune.
GettyImages-900265054-5c4bde5dc9e77c0001f32182.jpg

Italian summer camp forming group backwards swastika. De Agostini / Foto Studio Leoni / Getty Images
But since the Nazis' use of the swastika, some people are trying to differentiate the two meanings of the swastika by varying its direction—making the clockwise, Nazi version of the swastika mean hate and death, while the counterclockwise version would hold the ancient meanings of the symbol: life and good luck.
And that's where they left it - the end of the article.

Now I just followed up on sauvastika:
The term sauwastika (or sauvastika) is sometimes used to distinguish the left-facing from the right-facing swastika symbol, a meaning which developed in 19th century scholarship.
1835_swaggstaca.png

The left-facing variant is favoured in Bon and Gurung Dharma; it is called yungdrung in Bon and Gurung Yantra in Gurung Dharma. Both the right-facing and left-facing variants are employed in Hinduism and Buddhism however, the left-facing is more commonly used in Buddhism than Hinduism and the right-facing is more commonly used in Hinduism than Buddhism.

In Buddhism the left-facing sauwastika imprinted on the chest, feet, palms of Buddha and also the first of the 65 auspicious symbols on the footprint of the Buddha. In Hinduism the left-facing sauwastika is associated with esoteric tantric practices and often stands for Goddess Kali.

The last reference:
1646380253303.png
It appears that the Nazi swastika is always oriented in the same way as the Diwali swastika and so to confer a negative connotation isn't really justified. The pre-Nazi swastikas appear to be in either direction and although mostly a positive connotation, not always. To those who mainly know the Nazi symbol, the reverse is probably viewed as the positive swastika - a false belief as has been shown.

Are C's refering to health conditions?

Are you ok Laura and Ark?

We are fine enough. Ark is very well, but has been diagnosed with medium bad macular degeneration. I have cataracts in both eyes, it seems, and both of us are getting rather deaf it seems. Functionally, though, we seem to be okay; get exercise, eat right most of the time, take our supplements, etc. But obviously, stress is taking a toll.

Hi everyone, waited for this session for long time indeed, great info.
So what I wanted to say, that for my friends, family, as a regular citizens of Kiev, this whole thing about denazification sounds quite absurd, because in our daily lives we see no nazis(I'm not saying we don't have one somewhere), we saw just our city being ruined by missles, and people want to defend it. So it's hard to imagine Putin as a savior, when you see Kharkiv being just obliterated.
But him saying that Russia haven't fire missles is very strange and looking like blatant lies, who fires them then? Our government can't do it from Russian or Belarus territory.
And those Russian soldiers in this wave, just boys with no Intel or supplies, looking cruel to me.
So yea, I know about biolabs, and human traffic, don't know why not to tell about it. It's all confusing and tiresome, hope we get through this

I guess you are an average person living an average life, right?

Like most of us.

Now, when I lived in Florida, I was completely unaware of the evil things the CIA was doing. I knew nothing about "Northwoods" or the activities behind the Bay of Pigs fiasco. I had no connection to the plots and counterplots that resulted in the assassination of JFK. Everything around ME seemed pretty normal.

And so it is for most ordinary people. They are NOT participants in the nastiness that their governments get up to. They are merely subjected to the propaganda that is used to motivate them to support the evils their governments do.
Looking at things from a distance, things in the sphere of international relations, CIA/other covert organizations and their activities, however, casts things in a very different light. You are either awake and aware, or you are not. And if you are aware of what is going on BEHIND the scenes, where it is certainly not obvious to the residents of a given country, they you are better prepared to deal with the propaganda.

You are obviously not aware of what your country and its leaders have been doing and so you feel baffled and confused because you don't see any sign of it around you. So it is for most normal, ordinary people. And that is one of the reasons we have this forum and the discussions that go on here. Because what the leaders of countries do does have a very definite impact on the people and it is best that they be awake and aware and informed so that they can make the correct choices as to where to align themselves.

Just think of all the US soldiers - ordinary citizens - who went off to fight so many illegal and immoral wars against countries that were, in fact, no threat at all to the USA - the USA simply wanted to expand its hegemony and get access to more resources than they were entitled to. Those soldiers aligned with the wrong side and many of them clearly knew it by the time the wars were over. Many, many, many of them were haunted for the rest of their lives for taking up arms in the interests of greed and power.

Well, right now, Ukraine is a puppet of the USA and its other EU puppets. That right there should tell you a lot. But really, you need to step back, study things in detail, get perspective, learn history as deeply as you can go in order to understand what is going on. Just now, you come across something like a baffled child who has no clue about the stuff that adults get up to when the kids have gone to bed. Time to grow up and get a clue or remain forever a clueless puppet of those who wish to rule and use you.

We are fine enough. Ark is very well, but has been diagnosed with medium bad macular degeneration. I have cataracts in both eyes, it seems, and both of us are getting rather deaf it seems. Functionally, though, we seem to be okay; get exercise, eat right most of the time, take our supplements, etc. But obviously, stress is taking a toll.

Laura I'm 57 and the diary use of Lutein and Zeaxanthin has been of help to me. Give it a try...

Laura-Luteina-Zeaxantina.jpeg:cool2:
The specific vitamins and minerals in AREDS-1 are vitamin C (500 mg), zinc (80 mg), vitamin E (400 IU), copper (2 mg) and beta-carotene (15 mg). In the AREDS-2 formulation, lutein (10 mg) and zeaxanthin (2 mg).

Just my two cents... I'm in the AREDS-2 Camp. :cool2::cool2:

Relationship with diseases of the eye​

Several observational studies have provided preliminary evidence for high dietary intake of foods including lutein and zeaxanthin with lower incidence of age-related macular degeneration (AMD), most notably the Age-Related Eye Disease Study (AREDS2). Because foods high in one of these carotenoids tend to be high in the other, research does not separate effects of one from the other.

• Three subsequent meta-analyses of dietary lutein and zeaxanthin concluded that these carotenoids lower the risk of progression from early stage AMD to late stage AMD.
  • A 2017 Cochrane review of 19 studies from several countries, however, concluded that dietary supplements containing zeaxanthin and lutein have little to no influence on the progression of AMD. In general, there remains insufficient evidence to assess the effectiveness of dietary or supplemental zeaxanthin or lutein in treatment or prevention of early AMD.

As for cataracts, two meta-analyses confirm a correlation between high serum concentrations of lutein and zeaxanthin and a decrease in the risk of nuclear cataract, but not cortical or subcapsular cataract. The reports did not separate a zeaxanthin effect from a lutein effect. The AREDS2 trial enrolled subjects at risk for progression to advanced age-related macular degeneration. Overall, the group getting lutein (10 mg) and zeaxanthin (2 mg) did not reduce the need for cataract surgery. Any benefit is more likely to be apparent in subpopulations of individuals exposed to high oxidative stress, such as heavy smokers, alcoholics or those with low dietary intake of carotenoid-rich foods.

In 2005, the US Food and Drug Administration rejected a Qualified Health Claims application by Xangold, citing insufficient evidence supporting the use of a lutein- and zeaxanthin-containing supplement in prevention of AMD.[21] Dietary supplement companies in the U.S. are allowed to sell lutein and lutein plus zeaxanthin products using dietary supplement, such as "Helps maintain eye health", as long as the FDA disclaimer statement ("These statements have not been evaluated...") is on the label. In Europe, as recently as 2014, the European Food Safety Authority reviewed and rejected claims that lutein or lutein plus zeaxanthin improved vision.

Source: Zeaxanthin - Wikipedia

If Russia is concerned about biological weapons labs, they should come out and say so, clearly and unambiguously. A shred of proof would be helpful as well...
Here are some articles on SoTT about US biowarfare labs and ethnic specific weapons by investigative journalist Dilyana Gaytandzhieva. Her research is very through and the article includes documentation of said research.

And the Truth Perspective’s interview with Dilyana:

Ok, that got me thinking, are there any independent sovereign neutral countries out there not being marked as puppets as defined under the umbrella of any major continental or domestic unions, world banking financial organizations or deep states thereof that can self sustain and provide abundantly for its citizenry without depending on any foreign financial or energy sources of support?
There is a reason why the TV set is also called a zombie box. It is an educational unit for the masses to believe in what they may get out of the box without learning the tools how to build a life outside the box.

Thank you for the session 😍

Putin is doing service to all by attempting to remove psychopathic elements there.
It's really sad and heartbreaking to see how people all around literally hate him and wish him death. Human machines gone mad. Not that I'm surprised but it looks a lot different when you see it with your own eyes.

Here are some articles on SoTT about US biowarfare labs and ethnic specific weapons by investigative journalist Dilyana Gaytandzhieva. Her research is very through and the article includes documentation of said research.

And the Truth Perspective’s interview with Dilyana:
okay, this is just what crossed my mind due to a session explanation of the geo-genetically located portal for the "download" of a new consciousness in Ukraine right now, in that relation a "new STS people" woke up in the middle of the nasty terrorist fight, full of aggressive energy towards the Russians, it will be the most dangerous biological weapon that can escalate Hitler's crimes, the birth of a new nazi population ...

Laura I'm 57 and the diary use of Lutein and Zeaxanthin has been of help to me. Give it a try...

:cool2:
The specific vitamins and minerals in AREDS-1 are vitamin C (500 mg), zinc (80 mg), vitamin E (400 IU), copper (2 mg) and beta-carotene (15 mg). In the AREDS-2 formulation, lutein (10 mg) and zeaxanthin (2 mg).

Just my two cents... I'm in the AREDS-2 Camp. :cool2::cool2:

You can be sure that I am taking the right supplements for the condition and also some custom made drops. I can't take anything with Vitamin E in it since, due to a genetic mutation, Vitamin E causes inflammation in my system.

Ok, that got me thinking, are there any independent sovereign neutral countries out there not being marked as puppets as defined under the umbrella of any major continental or domestic unions, world banking financial organizations or deep states thereof that can self sustain and provide abundantly for its citizenry without depending on any foreign financial or energy sources of support?
There is a reason why the TV set is also called a zombie box. It is an educational unit for the masses to believe in what they may get out of the box without learning the tools how to build a life outside the box.
Well, I heard it is Russia, and as long as they stay together Belarus too ... That is exactly Putin's legacy. Russia have enough energy and food supply for its citizens for more than a decade for not really getting affected with restrictions ... financially in short term the losers will be the EU, as now 70% of the oil in EU I think is coming from Russia, and just the rise of the gas price in EU will bring many to the edge of poverty in EU not in Russia, as people in Russia are used to live a modest life, and they don't measure their happiness and life quality and humanity due to the oil price .... and sure the attack on Russians all over the world, where they are active members of the economy today, it will be more damaging for those who impose restrictions on them than on Russians too, as at small countries Russian money is more important for that small country than for maybe one or two oligarchs ... Russian's seams to get learned to live with this possibility.

Regarding bioweapons against Russians and laboratories in Ukraine, comes the following session to mind (9th December 2017):
o wow I forgot this one but thank you for taking it out from the "Past" ... so yes ... we are witnessing all that right now 1:1! And all these online DNA tests, people are really stupid as they were sending their samples, and yet they are doing that .. haha as well as the on-line schooling du to plandemic, at one point the whole world, from Africa to America all people HAD TO USE INTERNET to go to SCHOOL, but just a year before it no one cared about producing decent on-line school program for kids worldwide, so that was obviously for the training of AI in ALL WORLD LANGUAGES ... also what comes to my mind is the war in Yugoslavia in 1990, that enabled American DNA labs and investments to the science lab at the territory due to war forensic, but hm ... all to all as the earth springtime is coming super fast, what means in nature that old will be rotten faster as new leaves are coming out from the "old" branches, this is going to be an interesting month ... :flowers:

Glad to hear you are fine enough and no important health issues are in the way, you are creating a new reality and you and Ark are very needed as C's stated.

Will try to do as I can from here (Mexico) sending energy via thought and donations 😊

Dear @Laura ), I'm reading a bit lately about New German Medicine and I strongly feel it holds (some) truth. Not sure you are familiar with it, but probably you have heard of it. NGM relates a psychical malfunction to a certain emotional conflict. Solving the conflict is key to let your body heal.

Regarding cataracts:
BIOLOGICAL CONFLICT
The biological conflict associated with the conjunctiva, cornea, and lens is a visual separation conflict where, for example, someone has lost sight of someone else who has moved, left, or died (see also eyelid corridors and the outer skin of the eyelid). This also includes having lost sight of a pet. The conflict also has to do with not being allowed to see someone (a grandchild, a loved one, a friend, a classmate, a relative in the hospital) or not wanting to see someone ("get out of my face!"). The fear of not being able or allowed to see a certain person can already cause the conflict. The degree of the conflict determines which of the three tissues is affected by the DHS. The conjunctiva is associated with a moderate visual separation conflict, the cornea with a severe conflict; the lens is affected when the conflict was perceived as very severe. NOTE: A visual separation conflict affects only people and animals, such as pets, but not objects such as a ring, a car, a favorite toy, or a house.

Regarding macular degeneration:
BIOLOGICAL CONFLICT: The biological conflict associated with the retina refers to a "fear in the neck" that cannot be shaken off (compare with the vitreous body). The conflict refers to any fear, for example, the fear of losing a loved one or a home, the fear of punishment, abuse, unemployment (debt, poverty), persecution (religious, ethnic, political), or the fear of cancer (including medical tests and follow-up examinations). Children suffer the conflict when they witness domestic violence or see their parents arguing.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Those excerpts are translated, so maybe the text isn't really fluid, but maybe it offers some help. Stay strong 💪

Back
Top Bottom