Session 26 February 2022

Thank You for the session!

I'm glad that Putin is receiving help, he sure is going to need a lot of it with all these crazy warmonger psychopaths. It goes to show how wishful thinking is doomed to fail, they're just lucky they have the MSM to paint them in a better light letting them get away with it. The C's did say that things are going to get increasingly chaotic so I'm guessing this is just the start of it. We are also around the time of the real pandemic so lets see how that is going to manifest, my guess is that the vaccinated will be more susceptible to it.

Thank You Laura & Crew! and to all in the forum and the FOTCM! many blessings to all, we got this!

(L) So the STS bad guys download themselves via a portal into the people there?

A: Yes
I don't think they need a special portal in order to do that if they want to download themselves into people anywhere if they want to. We are like an open book they can read and edit as they please, especially to a person who is not aware of what's been going on, there are a lot of them in this planet. I have a direct firsthand experience with this. Ever since I have my eyes on my back, we are all like open portals to them. The only thing one can do is to be very vigilant and aware of such possibility. Once awaken, you are an automatic target, life doesn't get easier for you. It is hard to say "no, thank you" when they forcefully attempt to screw with you. How can chickens run away from foxes? You don't run, but you meet the intruder face to face. Once recognized, the intruder will probably leave you alone, there's plenty of fish in the sea.

But hey, the portal is probably like an open unobstructed highway for them to "download" themselves en masse, say, they are too STS beings who like us like conveniences, but that's my opinion. Just be vigilant and aware, unfortunately, things will get much worse before they get better. No one knows how many lives will be lost, you know where that road full of good intentions goes to, not happy that chaos must ensue in order for people to awaken. I just feel so privileged to observe the conflict from a distance. ..Sigh..

And, lo and behold - they are cooking it again! :curse:

Cooking and naturaly are two different things. But my thougta exactly. Serb and Croats really are not interested in war against each other, or in any other combination. Serbia versus Kosovo or Albania is unlikey, both has no interest in that. So it must me Bosnian muslims. They narative didnt change since the 1990's (Serbian and Croatian did) plus, they are much ponerized now.

So, its all on the west. Will they push Bosnian muslims or calm them. So far they are pushing them. That could end up in war with bosnian muslims against bosnian Serbs and even bosnian Croats. That surely would end in bosnian muslim state entity raise out off the existence. That also could be the goal of the west. They dont need them anymore.

Thanks for this interesting and comforting session.

(Joe) The Ukrainians have always made that claim and see themselves as a people apart. They see themselves as being unique and different. It's an ideology. Not ALL Ukrainians, but a lot of them. It's really strange because you'd think they're genetically no different than other Slavs, Russians, etc. They do of course have this Nazi tendency towards being a 'master race' in a certain sense. It's very strange.
Yeah, I noticed this while working in Europe 30 years ago. They seemed to be rather proud of what their grandads did in WWII too.

THE RETURN OF THE NEPHILIM?

Thanks for this new session.

A few days ago some friends and I talked about this topic of the "true Semites" and all this in fact came out because in Chile a decree of law was made to protect genetic mutants against employment discrimination. We commented that it was strange that such a law was now promoted given the adverse cases of the covid vaccine. We wonder if the vaccinated people in the near future would be considered mutants or X-Men or if there really is a relationship with HIV, the vaccinated would be the X-VIHMen... or the zombie.

What if these new genetic mutants/zombie/X-VIHMen represent the foretold return of the Nephilim?

Cs have said that the Nephilim were reprogrammed to act as enforcers of the STS forces but the experiment failed...

(L) Tell me about the Nephilim.

A: That was a race of beings in the third level of density which came from an actual planet at another point in this particular galaxy also in the third level of density, who were taken, or shall we say kidnapped, reprogrammed and retrained by the Lizard Beings to act as enforcers during a particular era of what you would measure as your past.

Q: (L) What era was that?

A: That was an era... it would have been approximately 8 to 5 thousand years ago but there are also dates relating to 12 to 14 thousand years ago and others. Dating system is not ours and does not exist for us.

Q: (L) For how many years did these beings exist on our earth?

A: Approximately 15 to 18 hundred years. They died off because they were not able to reproduce naturally in the atmosphere of the earth and experimentation to try to cause them to intermix with the human population did not succeed.
AND that the Nephilim will return

L) Well if the Nephilim were brought here 9 to 12 thousand years ago...

A: Last visit. Have been here 5 times. Will return.

Q: (L) The Nephilim are going to return? Where do the Nephilim currently live?

A: Orion.

Q: (L) They live in the constellation Orion? Where is their planet?

A: Don't have one. In transit.

Q: (L) The whole dadgum bunch is in transit?

A: Three vehicles.

Q: (L) How many Nephilim does each vehicle hold?

A: About 12 million.
So we have 36 millon of Nephilim coming to planet earth ¡¡

Please note that 36 million Nephilim is very close to the number of people the Cs said received the magnetized dose with 4D technology and could swell the STS ranks.

(Joe) Are the videos of magnets sticking to vaccinated people's arms real?

A: Some. Some places and selected batches of vaccine.

Q: (Joe) So what are these magnets being attracted to?

A: Will be used at later time.

Q: (L) Creepy! Used for what?? [laughter]

A: Directed beam applications.

Q: (L) Well that's creepy, too. Do any of those directed beam applications involve the zombie apocalypse?

A: Close

Q: (L) Ooo, creepy! [laughter]

(Joe) Is that what they were referring to in a previous session when they said some vaccines would be used to control people?

Q: (Andromeda) And what percentage of these vaccine batches have this technology?

(Joe) Or how many people?

(Andromeda) Yeah, how many people?

A: 12 percent.

Q: (Joe) That's a LOT of people.

(Niall) They're all Pfizer recipients I guess.

I commented in that session the following:

Recent data says that 5.7% of the global population has been fully vaccinated until June 3, it is 399 million of the global population and of those 47 million would be magnetized around the world according to the Cs

Interesting numbers, an army of 47 million people zombified, most of them in the US

In World War II 13.6 million soldiers served the NAZIS and their ranks included men from the USA, Austria, Canada, Ukraine, Holland, Ireland and other nationalities to a lesser degree. The total number of soldiers fighting in WW2 is said to be 100 million. That is, more than 86 million fought against the Nazis who were about to win.

We are seeing the zombie war and we are going to fight with them before 4D according to the Cs (And they made the analogy with the Wizard of Oz where the Nephilim are the monkeys)

(L) If the Nephilim are coming 36 million strong as enforcers for the Lizzies, does the Confederation have a like amount for defense?

A: We don't operate that way.

Q: (L) Are we just going to have to fight them off ourselves?

A: Think of The Wizard of Oz. It was inspired by us.

Q: (L) Does the witch represent the Lizzies?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, is there something we have or can do...

A: Glenda like us.

Q: (L) And who is the Wizard? Is that the Beast or the U.S. Govt?

A: Close. Illuminati.

Q: (L) Are the monkeys the Nephilim.

A: Close enough.

Q: (L) If water destroyed the witch, and the witch represents the Lizzies, can we destroy the Lizzies?

A: Knowledge.

Q: (L) But there are only a few on the planet who have the knowledge, am I correct?

A: What do you mean? Against all when all when time comes.

Q: (L) So the 36 million will be against all on the planet when the time comes?

A: Of course.

Q: (L) And those who have the knowledge and can dispense it to others ...

A: Yes.

And here we are seeing Putin fight the army of Ukrainian psychopaths that very possible and thanks to the covid vaccination and their genetics are recipients of those Nephilim entities.

If they are Nephilim/mutants/zombies it is understood that they are coveted by STS forces.

A: Exciting times no doubt! Hollenoaea of Cassiopaea here! Ukraine is ancient site of landing of Kantekkians. It is highly coveted by 4D STS! Putin is doing service to all by attempting to remove psychopathic elements there. Unfortunately, the resistance of the power elite may lead to deaths of many innocent people.

Q: (Artemis) What is it about it that's so coveted?

(Joe) Because it's an ancient site of the landing of the Kantekkians? Why does that make it highly coveted? Some element of the population? But...

A: The geological profile complemented the energy profile making it ideal for transference.

Transference reminds me of that time the Cs talked about strange energies.

images (1).jpeg

Session Date: February 26th 2022

Laura, Andromeda, and Artemis at the board

Pierre, Joe, Gaby, Ark, PoB, Chu, Scottie, Niall, Princess Leia

FOTCM Members present via Zoom (in alphabetical order): 3DStudent, 987baz, Aeneas, aimarok, Aiming, alana, alejo, alianah, Altair, aluminumfalcon, AnaHuitzil, anartist, AndrewMn, Andrian, Ant22, Anthony, Approaching Infinity, Aragorn, Arwenn, Aya, Beau, Beorn, Bjorn, bluefyre, Bo, Bobo08, Breton, cassandra, cinnamon, ClaudiaYG, Cosmos, Dakota, Deliverance, dirgni, dugdeep, Eboard10, Erykah, fabric, Findulias, Floetus, France, Gandalf, Gawan, genero81, gottathink, goyacobol, Harmony99, HelloH20, herondancer, hesper , hesperides, hiker, hlat and his wife, human, iamthatis, IrjO, itellsya, jar, JeanneT, JEEP, Jefferson, Jenn, Jess, Joan, josi, Juba, kawika, Kay Kim, Keit, kenlee, Keyhole, Kinyash, KJN, Konstantin, korzik18, KTC, Laurentien, Laurs, Learner, Liam1310, Logos5x5, Loreta, LQB, Luc, Lucius, Lys, m, Maat, Maiko, Manitoban, Mari, Mariama, Mark, Martinsky, Mike, Mikkael, mimimari, MK Scarlett, mkrnhr, Mrs. Peel, msante, Mr. Cyan, Nathan, Navigator, NewEngland Seeker, Nicholas, Nienna, Obi, Ollie, Oxajil, pecha, PERLOU, Phil4, placematt, Pophistorian, RedRock12, Regulattor, Ryan, Rylek, Ryu, Saman, SAO, Satarshine, Seamus, Sebbe, seek10, seeker2seer, Shar, Siberia, Stoneboss, sToRmR1dR, SummerLite, Thor, Tomek, treesparrow, Tristan, Turgon, Ursus Minor, Voyageur, Vulcan, Whitecoast, will01, Williamsj, Windmill Knight, Yas, Ysus, Yupo, zlyja

Q: (L) Today is February 26th, 2022. Okay, here we go. I'm so wound up...

A: Exciting times no doubt! Hollenoaea of Cassiopaea here! Ukraine is ancient site of landing of Kantekkians. It is highly coveted by 4D STS! Putin is doing service to all by attempting to remove psychopathic elements there. Unfortunately, the resistance of the power elite may lead to deaths of many innocent people.

Q: (Artemis) What is it about it that's so coveted?

(Joe) Because it's an ancient site of the landing of the Kantekkians? Why does that make it highly coveted? Some element of the population? But...

A: The geological profile complemented the energy profile making it ideal for transference.

Q: (L) Is that suggesting that the landing happened via some means other than just getting on a spaceship and flying and plopping down?

Q: (L) So, it was some kind of transference that involved some kind of technology that we may not understand?

Q: (Andromeda) Like a portal?

Q: (L) So, there's a portal in Ukraine?

Q: (L) And you once said there's a portal in the Middle East, didn't you?

Q: (L) Okay.

(Joe) So, they said that unfortunately the resistance of power elite may lead to the deaths of many innocent people. Does that refer to the fact that the Ukrainian elites will essentially sacrifice the people of Kiev in particular? In a sense, they'll create conditions where people are killed because of the Russian military advance on that city?

Q: (Joe) They gave out 18,000 assault rifles to the people in Kiev and told them to go at it against advancing Russian troops.

(Andromeda) That is SO stupid.

(Joe) Imagine doing that to your population.

(Niall) That's just the small guns. They've moved their big guns into residential areas to use the population as human shields.

A: Psychopaths in action.

Q: (L) Since you brought up this thing about the landing of Kantekkians, I was reading on Facebook and Twitter today, something posted by a Ukrainian in the United States who was declaring that Ukrainians are entitled to their own country, their own language, customs, etc. and that the Russians are nothing and nobody, and the Ukrainians are the oldest people on Earth... that even their DNA was different than Russian DNA. And... what?

(Pierre) There's a coincidence maybe, but in the Caucasian population, the protein ACE2 is overexpressed. It suggests that the vaccine is an ethnic-specific weapon.

(Joe) We're talking about Ukrainians though.

(Pierre) Yes.

(L) So...

(Joe) The Ukrainians have always made that claim and see themselves as a people apart. They see themselves as being unique and different. It's an ideology. Not ALL Ukrainians, but a lot of them. It's really strange because you'd think they're genetically no different than other Slavs, Russians, etc. They do of course have this Nazi tendency towards being a 'master race' in a certain sense. It's very strange.

A: The Ukrainians of today are not the original population. Many waves of conquest and migration have come and gone.

Q: (Joe) Yeah. But the gang there now...

A: Russians of Belarus are closer to the original Ukrainians. And they were originally Kantekkians and had recently destroyed their own planet.

Q: (L) Alright. Let's open the floor to any particular member questions. [Scanning of member questions on Zoom chat...] Okay, here's one:

(Ryu) Does Putin knows about Ukraine having a portal? And does he know about Kantekkians?

A: No

Q: (SummerLite) It's said Putin is bombing US bioweapons sites.

Q: (Keit) I have a question about Russia. We have vocal anti-war sentiments within Russia. Will they lead to a change in power? Will it lead to Russia's destruction?

Q: (Niall) Can I do a follow-up about the bioweapons sites? There's a theory that these bioweapons sites were built there with a view to creating something like an ethnic-specific weapon to use against Russians. Is that what they were for?

A: Partly, indeed.

Q: (Andrian) Is it possible to know where the portal is located exactly? Western or Eastern, North, South Ukraine?

A: Near Kiev.

Q: (Juba) Is that the reason why Khazaria was the same as today's Ukraine. Portal, STS energy...

A: Partly.

Q: (Altair, Cosmos, Gawan) Is “an explosion in Ukraine, chemical or nuclear”, still on the table?

A: Yes. You could say that it has been happening since 2014.

Q: (Niall) This IS the explosion.

(L) Yeah.

(cinnamon) So, speculation about bombing the bioweapons sites... Is this how we get the supposed 'real pandemic'?

A: One possibility for sickness but not real pandemic. Putin has containment options in operation.

Q: (Niall) Is that why they took the Chernobyl nuclear plant?

A: Caution.

Q: (Joe) In a session in 2009, it said, '5 years to go'. Then, in 2014, they called that Year Zero. That was around the time of the Ukraine coup. Did they mean that 2014 and what the USA did in Ukraine then up until this situation right now, is that what they meant by Year Zero in 2014?

Q: (Joe) So then what's happening right now is directly implicated in major change, but it's going to continue. There'll be further changes, let's say...

Q: (L) 2014 is Year Zero of our new reality.

(Niall) In a future chronology, is it going to be 0?

(L) Yeah.

(Pierre) And the struggle for the portal is indicative of 4D STS wanting to use this portal?

Q: (L) Why do they want to use the portal?

A: Downloading is taking place there.

Q: (L) Downloading of what?

(Joe) Information.

(L) Do I really want to know? [laughter]

(Pierre) The naughty side of the information field is being downloaded there.

(L) So the STS bad guys download themselves via a portal into the people there?

Q: (Pierre) Wow.

(Niall) But there are psychopaths all over the world.

(Joe) Maybe it's easier that way.

(Pierre) But psychopath doesn't mean possessed. To be downloaded into means to be possessed.

(Niall) Oh, right. So there's a particular type that's concentrated in Ukraine that is more susceptible to possession by 4D STS.

(Andromeda) Wow.

(L) Okay, next question:

(Seeker) Will the war expand into surrounding countries?

A: Not yet...

Q: (Andromeda) Oh boy.

(Niall) Oh boy.

(Ryu) To go back to Pierre's comment, are Covid vaccines used as ethnic weapons?

A: Can be. Docking elements included.

Q: (L) So the vaccine has things in it that are docking elements for later propagation of some kind of pathogen?

Q: (Pierre) And the targeted population is Kantekkians, i.e. true Semites, i.e. Caucasians (in the sense of peoples from the area of the Caucasus).

(L) Targeted in what way? For download, or for the ethnic-specific weapons?

(Pierre) For both. Well, the vaccine. They have a mutation that over-expresses the ACE2 protein. They're more likely to get the effects of the vaccine.

Q: (Joe) Pierre's on an obvious train of thought that Kantekkians are awesome people - that they're the True Semites and stuff. But the Cs just said in this session that people were transferred to that part of Ukraine and they had just destroyed their own planet! [laughter] So, they're not awesome people.

(L) Yeah. The C's also said something about that Nordic Covenant business... That peoples of Nordic descent, i.e. Kantekkian, could be of positive or negative orientation. It's representative of a power center in their genetics...

(Pierre) 'Intensity' was the word used. Kantekkians had more intensity of a certain type of power.

(L) Yeah, intensity. So, yeah.

(Pierre) Intensity for the good, intensity for the bad.

(L) Very interesting. Okay, hold on...

(Regulattor) What about vaccines virus recombinations/mutations, how is that developing? Is it still too early to say how lethal it is going to be?

A: Not the biggest problem.

Q: (L) What IS the biggest problem?

A: Virus from space/4D STS.

Q: (irjO) Did Putin's actions take the secret government by surprise again or did they really expect Putin-Russia to act quick and fast?

A: Some surprise certainly. They were trying to forestall Putin with accusatory rhetoric.

Q: (L) So they had some idea or intelligence that he was getting ready to move, and they were trying to forestall and probably also create the initial stages of the propaganda barrage - "He's gonna invade!"

(Joe) Exactly. But the people in Western countries at least have been primed with propaganda to see Putin as evil for the last 10 years! That's all being switched on right now.

(Andromeda) And now Ukrainians are gonna be sacrificed to make him look even worse.

(Joe) Right.

(L) Okay, let's see...

(Mr.Cyan) Are they going to kick Russia out of SWIFT ?

Q: (L) Will it matter?

Q: (Tomek) What about April Drop Dead Date? Is this "the" April?

A: Very possible... But who is going to "drop dead"?

Q: (L) Maybe it'll be Biden.

(Niall) I'm worried, so I want to ask this and get it out of the way. Are they gonna try to assassinate Putin?

A: It has been tried and they will try again.

Q: (gottathink) Are they intending to download nanotech in the vaccines?

Q: (Juba) Is Chernobyl a target for the false flag operation?

Q: (L) But it seems that it's well-guarded now.

Q: (L) Okay.

(SummerLite) Is this an attack on the food supply also?

Q: (L) Russia has stopped exporting fertilizer - 65 percent of the world's supply. So, I think we can look forward to some serious food shortages. And that of course will lead to famine and make populations even weaker and sicker and more susceptible to pathogens.

(Lukasz) How many percent of people in Ukraine are affected by downloading by STS in percent?

A: 17%

Q: (L) That's close to your standard figure for psychopaths and their hangers-on.

(Alejo) Are there any other such download portals on the planet?

(L) Yes, we already discussed that. There's one in Israel. Are there any others besides Israel and Ukraine?

A: China, North America, South America.

Q: (Artemis) Is the North America one in Canada or…?

A: Canada.

Q: (Artemis) I knew it!

(L) You knew it? Yes! [laughter]

(Artemis) Yukon.

(L) Oooh, you're right! The Yukon! CREEPY stuff happens in the Yukon. [laughter] It's true.

(Andromeda) Oh, yeah!

(L) Look it up. Look up "The Valley of the Headless Men"!! I read about it years ago, and it gave me the absolute total creeps!

Q: (L) Ooo! And what about in South America?

A: Desert.

Q: (L) The desert where they have all those figures?

Q: (L) What is it called?

(Niall) Atacama.

Q: (L) What about China?

A: Northeast region. Study map and myths.

Q: (Laura scans through questions on Zoom meeting) (Chu) Be selective because there are 70 new messages after this!

(Luis) So the Middle East portal is the same? For downloading? And also, if 4D STS do not have total control of the Ukrainian portal, they can only download within certain limits or constrictions?

Q: (SummerLite) Is Putin one of Schwab's world leaders?

Q: (Chu) aimarok says: "Come on, SummerLite." [laughter]

(Ryu) Is it likely that it will degenerate into a nuclear war?

A: Not likely or necessary.

Q: (Joe) What are the chances of China invading Taiwan in the near future?

A: High.

Q: (Felipe) I had a side question about the vaccines: Can BHT interfere with the lipid capsid that envelopes the mRNA? If so, can it render the vaccine ineffective?

Q: (SummerLite) For clarity, Schwab is lying about Putin then?

Q: (Toronto Group) Did the effect of the trucker convoy and its spread become part of the exposure the C's talked about?

Q: (L) I tell you what: Trudeau sure exposed himself!!

(aimarok) Putin knows Schwab from the 90s, but it doesn't make him his puppet.

(L) Exactly right.

(Felipe) Question about Russia: Will Anonymous hack Russian infrastructure and escalate things through those means?

A: Will try but little success.

Q: (Joe) Just for reference: Anonymous is the CIA.

(cinnamon) And the Ukrainian wheat probably isn't getting planted.

(L) Good point!

(Joe) For sure. Expect higher prices.

(L) Expect REALLY high prices.

(Niall) Ukraine is the 3rd biggest supplier of wheat on Earth.

(Joe) Between Ukraine and Russia, they produce 80% of the world's sunflower oil too.

[C's move to 'listen' on the board...]

A: How is it going to go down? Many variables, but Putin has higher level help.

Q: (Altair, Cosmos, Gawan) Is what's happening now in Ukraine a karmic repetition of the battle between Atlanteans and Athenians?

Q: (Aragorn) On a scale from 1–10, how well are the plans of TPTB succeeding right now?

A: 4

Q: [laughter]

(Pophistorian) Schwab, on video, CLAIMED Putin was one of his Young Global Leaders.

(Joe) Dude! Do you know how many people like him around the world name drop and say, "I know these people"?

(Niall) He wants you to think he's powerful.

(Scottie) They like to lie - A LOT!

(L) When did we start believing things that psychopaths say?

(Ant22) Does Putin suspect any extraterrestrial influences behind the USA and their allies?

Q: (SummerLite) Are people in this group a part of a specific reincarnated group from Atlantis?

Q: (OBI) Will Turkey attack Russia and spread this war to the Middle East?

Q: (Niall) Remember: Putin saved Erdogan from certain death in 2016.

Q: (Chu) 86 new messages.

(L) 86?! I am NOT catching up, people.

(Niall) Has Putin been planning for this day for 20 years?

Q: (L) Are ya happy?? [laughter]

(Niall) Yes! [laughter]

(Jeep) Will the DC convoy have positive outcome?

A: Yes but not the way you think!

Q: (L) So that's another one where we have to wait and see?

Q: (Julian) Will elements of the Ukraine military attempt to oust Zelensky?

A: Zelensky is more likely to be subject of a permanent hit.

Q: (Ant22) Question about canning: Does iodine kill botulin spores that temperatures of up to 100C don't?

A: Can but then food is inedible.

Q: (Eboard10) Are food shortages going to be widespread across Europe soon, or more localised?

A: Widespread eventually.

Q: (Bo) Can we expect more Tonga-like (volcano) explosions this year?

A: Not likely.

Q: (Altair, Cosmos, Gawan) What do the C's mean that Putin has higher help? From whom?

A: Ancestors and himself in the future and a lot lot LOT of knowledge and awareness.

Q: (L) Let's save these canning questions for the forum. They can be discussed and researched. We don't need to ask the C's stuff like that. Okay... Scroll, scroll, scroll...

[Pause for mouse technical issue...]

(Niall) Maybe we just reached the limit of the number of messages in the chat.

(L) I think you guys broke it!

(Chu) Now it's working.

(Alejo) Years ago the C's said that the different races were planted on Earth. Does there need to be a match between genetic profile and geological location, and is part of that relation related to the language spoken by a given people?

A: Not so much.

Q: (Tomek) You mentioned something about France getting nuked in a previous session. Is this still on the table?

Q: (Regulattor) Are the PTB going to fire up the Balkans again?

A: That may happen naturally.

Q: (Toronto Group) With people getting fed up with Covid, are the PTB going to rollback on the vaccine mandates?

Q: (Tristan) In the previous session it was mentioned that more people needed to be awakened, so that more opportunities could be created for the good guys to help. Are enough people being awakened on the planet?

A: Not nearly enough. More suffering needed unfortunately.

Q: (Ant22) What's the reason behind all covid restrictions being suddenly lifted in the UK while other countries still push them?

A: Assessment that the natives are getting way too restless.

Q: (MK Scarlett) Did the timeline change since recent actions from Russia in Ukraine?

Q: (Ryan) Will the economy remain fairly stable this year?

Q: (SAO) Wait, one more question on canning.

(L) Oh, stop it! [laughter] Funny... [laughter]

(Chu) That's it.

(L) No other questions? I'm really exhausted. Geez... Alright. Does anything need to be said to us that we didn't ask but should have asked? Consider it asked via our subconscious minds... And give us the answer! [laughter] Any messages? We're really asking - we just don't know WHAT we're asking.

A: Carry on as you have been. Connections are getting stronger as a result of your exercises. And don't wait too long for attention to yourself and Ark. You are needed!! Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

What does Indian Prime Minister Modi's role in this entire chaos? Does he have any special role to play?

THE RETURN OF THE NEPHILIM?

Thanks for this new session.

A few days ago some friends and I talked about this topic of the "true Semites" and all this in fact came out because in Chile a decree of law was made to protect genetic mutants against employment discrimination. We commented that it was strange that such a law was now promoted given the adverse cases of the covid vaccine. We wonder if the vaccinated people in the near future would be considered mutants or X-Men or if there really is a relationship with HIV, the vaccinated would be the X-VIHMen... or the zombie.

What if these new genetic mutants/zombie/X-VIHMen represent the foretold return of the Nephilim?

Cs have said that the Nephilim were reprogrammed to act as enforcers of the STS forces but the experiment failed...

AND that the Nephilim will return

So we have 36 millon of Nephilim coming to planet earth ¡¡

Please note that 36 million Nephilim is very close to the number of people the Cs said received the magnetized dose with 4D technology and could swell the STS ranks.

I commented in that session the following:

We are seeing the zombie war and we are going to fight with them before 4D according to the Cs (And they made the analogy with the Wizard of Oz where the Nephilim are the monkeys)

And here we are seeing Putin fight the army of Ukrainian psychopaths that very possible and thanks to the covid vaccination and their genetics are recipients of those Nephilim entities.

If they are Nephilim/mutants/zombies it is understood that they are coveted by STS forces.

Transference reminds me of that time the Cs talked about strange energies.

View attachment 55893
Who knows! It very well could be. A 'vehicle' is a device or technology used to transport something. Could the 3 vehicles in this case be named "Pfizer" "Moderna" and "AstraZeneca" ?

The Nephillim idea always struck me as a curious case, and I was never sure what to make of it other than that whatever it is/was, I probably wouldn't like them!

Who knows! It very well could be. A 'vehicle' is a device or technology used to transport something. Could the 3 vehicles in this case be named "Pfizer" "Moderna" and "AstraZeneca" ?

The Nephillim idea always struck me as a curious case, and I was never sure what to make of it other than that whatever it is/was, I probably wouldn't like them!
In the past the Cs have said that WW2 was a kind of test of what the STS forces intended to do.

Now this session seems to confirm the 3D nature of the Nephilim in the future and their use by the Nazis themselves

P: (L) Why was Hitler so determined, beyond all reason, even to his own self-destruction, to annihilate the Jews?

A: Many reasons and very complex. But, remember, while still a child, Hitler made a conscious choice to align himself with the "forces of darkness," in order to fulfill his desires for conquest and to unite the Germanic peoples. Henceforth, he was totally controlled, mind, body, and soul, by STS forces.

Q: (L) So, what were the purposes of the STS forces that were controlling Hitler causing him to desire to annihilate an entire group of people?

A: To create an adequate "breeding ground" for the reintroduction of the Nephalim, for the purpose of total control of the 3rd density earth prior to elevation to 4th density, where such conquest is more difficult and less certain!

Q: (L) Do you mean "breeding ground" in the sense of genetic breeding?

A: Yes. Third density.

Q: (L) Did they accomplish this goal?

A: No.

Now we are on the threshold of a new and ultimate war with the breeding/ vaccinated Ukrainians soldiers, is it possible?

Have you noticed how we can go from the topic of the Nephilim to the topic of the true Semites?

This little baby Sacred Kingfisher flew into my window on the morning of 26th feb… I felt there was a connection with the C’s. The bird survived, after some cuddles and kisses she recovered from the shock and flew away happily.

Thank you for sharing another info filled session.
I’m somewhat distant in action but you all on this forum (and all others too) are never far from my mind. <3

Attachments

• 08781CE6-60C7-41E4-A475-C133B4EFF573.jpeg
    08781CE6-60C7-41E4-A475-C133B4EFF573.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 19
They didnt say that?

Cs said 4D STS space virus is biggest problem. It's hard to quantify "soon", within a few years may be seen as soon by the Cs.
(Regulattor) What about vaccines virus recombinations/mutations, how is that developing? Is it still too early to say how lethal it is going to be?

A: Not the biggest problem.

Q: (L) What IS the biggest problem?

A: Virus from space/4D STS.

Thank you so much for this Excellent session with the C's, a lot of information giving in this chaotic times is more than welcome and must needed 🙏

So 2014 is the year of The WAVE began to have a more serious effect on our planet?, causing all kinds of weird stuff hapeening in the planet?

2014 is the Year 0 couse 2+1+4=8 and 8 = infinity? and infinity is 0? i think i read something related on this in one of the C's session.
Sum of numbers in 2014 is 7. 2015 is 8, which looks like infinity. Maybe 4D STS wants to link Year One to infinity to confuse us?

Have you noticed how we can go from the topic of the Nephilim to the topic of the true Semites?

Q: (Pierre) Another question: Years ago in a previous session, you mentioned that Nazi Germany was a rehearsal. Next time, who is going to play the role of the Nazis, and who is going to play the role of the Jews?

A: That should be obvious by now. The objective, as we have said, was/is to eliminate true Semites from the gene pool.

Q: (L) Well... The question I have - and I'm not sure that I ever really asked it in such a direct way, or if it was ever really answered - is: What is a Semite?

A: Central Asian genetic type formed from two main lines.

Q: (Chu) Which lines?

A: Kantekkian and Homo Sapiens.

Q: (Artemis) Didn't they say that Kantekkians were the ones most filled with light and superpowered energies inside them?

Is this why they want to destroy the Russians?, most of them are super powerful spiritualy... are the russians the true semites?

A: The Ukrainians of today are not the original population. Many waves of conquest and migration have come and gone.

Q: (Joe) Yeah. But the gang there now...

A: Russians of Belarus are closer to the original Ukrainians. And they were originally Kantekkian
Rudolf Steiner mentions the following Root Races (or cultural epochs) that have existed on the planet

First: Polarian
Second: Hyperborea
Third: Lemurian
Fourth: Atlantean
Fifth: Aria

And the Kantekkians came in Atlantean times to mix with the original Semitic race.

The Atlantean sub-races according to Steiner were:

▪︎Rmoahal
▪︎Tlavati (Cromagnons)
▪︎Toltec (American Indians)
▪︎Turanian
▪︎Original Semitic
▪︎Akkadian

Were the original Semitic the Kantekkians?

Back
Top Bottom