War in Israel-Palestine - October 2023

Another short take from Middle Nation. I really hope the silent majority wake up to all this, because if they don't, well, they probably never will.

FWIW That’s Shahid Bolsen. When I posted one his Middle Nation podcasts, I received the following from Possibility of Being in response:

“No, thanks. You are of course free to follow him, but I don't think it's someone to be used on the forum as a source of any information, comment or analysis.”

Just passing along what I was told.

Will ICC's arrest warrants for Netanyahu deter his plan for ethnic cleansing in Rafah?

Will ICC's arrest warrants for Netanyahu deter his plan for ethnic cleansing in Rafah?
No, they are bombing already Rafah. The US is scheming this:

And Israel authorities had stated that they wont be stopped much less by the ICC, they are not member of such court and therefore does not have jurisdiction. Go figure 🙄

Putin did not deter his plans to wiping the Nazis off the face of the earth at Ukraine, there was an arrest warrant by the ICC back March 2023.
In my opinion, the ICC was wrong in this case and time proved it.
Is much better to safeguard the lives of children in the war zone, rather than to be in
Buried Sites of Tortured Civilians Discovered in Avdeyevka - Russian Investigative Committee

FWIW That’s Shahid Bolsen. When I posted one his Middle Nation podcasts, I received the following from Possibility of Being in response:

“No, thanks. You are of course free to follow him, but I don't think it's someone to be used on the forum as a source of any information, comment or analysis.”

Just passing along what I was told.
A bit of the background story of this shady character was given in this post by PoB: Is the US Government interested in destabilizing the EU and Europe in order to assume more control of resources and trade?

Here it is, unfortunately only in Polish but there are shown articles probably from Israel press
From the little I saw, he refers to his previous video published 2 weeks ago where in turn, he sourced it to the Temple Institute. According to him, the TI published on their "fan page" and on their website a date when in 2024 it would be possible to do the ritual that would initiate the re-building process (failed to find it). That was 2 weeks ago. Now he claims it's going to happen "this month" meaning "this week", "or maybe next week". :lol:

In mid-March last year, CBN wrote:

These red heifers are now between 1 ½ and 2 years old. To replicate the ceremony mentioned in the Bible, they need to be at least 3 years old. And within that time span, they cannot have a blemish or anything that would disqualify them for the ceremony, even one white or black hair. 

According to those working on the project, the ceremony of the red heifer needs to be performed on the Mount of Olives, and in a place that would have looked directly into where the Temple stood. The land directly east of the Temple Mount, purchased 12 years ago, meets both of those standards. (...)

Rabbi Mamo added, “And we hope that in a year and a half from today, we can make here in this area the ceremony of the red heifer that actually will be the first step to the Temple.”   (...)

“The Temple Institute actually have, nine pure priests,” the rabbi explained. (...) “And they are pure, and they are waiting.  So, we have the priest, we have the red heifer, we have the land.  We have everything ready. We just need to wait another one and a half year.”

2 weeks ago, J. Micah Hancock of All Israel News interviewed Morah Shapira, with the red heifers having lunch in background, about the wonderful prospect of bringing peace and love to the whole world by rebuilding the temple.

At the same time, more or less, Yitzchak Reuven, speaking for the Temple Institute, explains how the TI's Research Department works "to arrive at and understand how things really worked in the Holy Temple and how we can make them work for us today as we prepare for the Holy Temple, hopefully to be rebuilt in the near future. (+Please donate generously)".

On April 15, Russian "Zvezda" carried an extensive article (in Ru) on the topic, suggesting that a US/IL media campaign was launched to prepare everyone for the news that Al-Aqsa temple would be destroyed soon

The Israelis are trumpeting with all their might that Iran will soon strike Israeli territory with its missiles. The Times of Israel proclaims that «The United States believes that a major Iranian attack on Israel is inevitable and could happen in the coming days». And the American agency Bloomberg, citing «people familiar with the assessments of American and Israeli intelligence», reported that «Iran could launch attacks with precision missiles and drones on military and government targets in Israel». «One of the people quoted in the report said the question is when Tehran will attack Israel», Bloomberg writes, setting the tone for all American and Western media. They say that Iran will definitely launch its missiles at Israel, and not just somewhere, but at «government facilities in Israel». Well, of course, one or even several «Iranian missiles» will definitely hit the structures on the Temple Mount.

and
According to the American television channel CBN News, as well as other American and Israeli media, an altar for sacrifice has already been erected on Mount Olive in Jerusalem. According to some reports, this ritual should take place before April 22 of this year, that is, before the start of the Jewish holiday of Passover.

8 days ago, TRT published a video titled "Right-wing Israeli groups are planning to slaughter red heifers at Al Aqsa Mosque".

So there seems to be some push in that direction, but it can also be created for a distraction purpose. Focus on the heifers, forget about the genocide next door.

And Israel authorities had stated that they wont be stopped much less by the ICC, they are not member of such court and therefore does not have jurisdiction. Go figure 🙄
Excerpt from the link I have posted:
Israel is not a member of the court and does not recognize its jurisdiction, but the Palestinian territory was admitted with the status of a member state in 2015.

In October, ICC Chief Prosecutor Karim Khan said the court had jurisdiction over any potential war crimes committed by Hamas fighters in Israel and by Israeli forces in the Gaza Strip.
Israel is committing war crimes on Palestinian territory in which ICC has jurisdiction. So, Netanyahu begs Biden to pressure ICC, means that he is living in fear because he can be prosecuted.

Peterson doubles down. 4 days ago, he published his 2h long conversation with Mosab Hassan Yousef.

Video description:

Dr. Jordan B. Peterson sits down in person with Mosab Hassan Yousef. They discuss the ongoing conflict in the Middle East, the chaos created by Yasser Arafat, how Palestine has globalized their radical cause, Mosabs time as a prisoner, what set him free, and the far-from-paved road going forward.

Mosab Hassan Yousef (born in 1978) is a Palestinian ex-militant who defected to Israel in 1997 where he worked as an undercover agent for the Shin Bet until he moved to the United States in 2007. Yousef was considered the Shin Bet's most reliable source in the Hamas leadership, earning himself the nickname "The Green Prince.” The intelligence he supplied to Israel led to the exposure of many Hamas cells, as well as the prevention of dozens of suicide bombings and assassination attempts on Jews. Yousef’s father is Sheikh Hassan Yousef, a co-founder of Hamas.

Haven't watched it yet, not sure I can or even want to do it, but checked the closing chapter "Mosab's advice to American pro-Palestine activists". Mosab's take is, and Peterson seems to wholeheartedly agree, that there is a moral decay of such students, but also historians, intellectuals, who bought into the the pro-Palestinian propaganda, that Israel is an apartheid state, that Zionists commit genocide... And now they target the weak when they see one. They pretend compassion for one group but it is just a mask for their hatred toward the successful minority. The pro-Palestinian activists and "Palestinians" (quotes by Mosab) themselves just play the victim card, with P. adding that it's a possible mask for sadistic hatred. And then Mosab goes on ranting...

I'm speechless...

Israel is committing war crimes on Palestinian territory in which ICC has jurisdiction. So, Netanyahu begs Biden to pressure ICC, means that he is living in fear because he can be prosecuted.
He doesn't look very fearful here, and he had to pull out the anti-Semitc card.
BREAKING:

🇮🇱 Netanyahu:

"We will enter Rafah and we don't care about the court in The Hague, the court is anti-Semitic"

"We will enter Rafah because we have no other choice. We will destroy the Hamas battalions there, we will complete all the objectives of the war, including the return of all our abductees.

There are many forces trying to prevent us from doing this. Recently they were joined by another force - the International Criminal Court in The Hague. This court has no authority over the State of Israel. The possibility that he will issue arrest warrants for war crimes against IDF commanders and state leaders, this possibility is a scandal on a historical scale.

This will be the first time that a democratic country, which is fighting for its life according to all the rules of international law, is accused of war crimes. If this thing does happen, it will be an indelible stain on all of humanity. It would be an unprecedented anti-Semitic hate crime, a crime that would add fuel to the anti-Semitic incitement that is already raging in the world.

I want to make one thing clear: no decision, neither in The Hague nor anywhere else, will harm our determination to achieve all the goals of the war - the release of all our hostages, a complete victory over Hamas and a promise that Gaza will no longer pose a threat to Israel, as well as to restore security and the residents to the north.

It's not like he's going to be arrested, put in handcuffs and thrown in jail. I do not think any country and of curse not the US would do it.
From your latest article:
However, should a warrant in Netanyahu’s name be issued, his travel could be restricted, as the 124 countries that recognize the court may consider themselves obliged to arrest him.

He doesn't look very fearful here, and he had to pull out the anti-Semitc card.
The anti-Semitic card is so strong that it can:
  • Turn Palestinians into insects.
  • Make all opponents reveal their cards.
  • Summon the 'Bibi' monster.
  • Wipe the battlefield at any moment.
  • Steal any player's card.
  • Reshuffle the deck so that jail is never an option.
  • Cast spells on observers.
  • Change the rules of the game.
  • Convert a sure defeat into victory by drawing another anti-Semitic card from the deck.

Peterson doubles down.
I was thinking about commenting on this, but I've done so so many times already that I was starting to wonder if perhaps it's not normal for me to be so upset about JP's insistence on defending Israel. I still can't wrap my head around someone who was supposed to be such a smart and moral guy suddenly turning so shtooped on this particular issue. Once in a while I go and check to see if maybe after more evidence has come out he has changed his mind - but nope. I sometimes catch myself ruminating/imagining a personal debate with him and asking "what part of oppression, genocide and ethnic cleansing don't you understand??". I can't stand watching his ads that sometimes FB or YT throw at me anymore.

The Cs once mentioned he was a 'great soul', but also that he got carried away by his emotions easily. Ok, emotions can take you into bad places and totally twist your thinking if you can't get a hold on them. But is that enough to explain completely ignoring blatant and obvious genocide and crimes against humanity - and then defending the perpetrators? I kind of want to propose a question for the Cs, if his emotions at play is all there is to this or if there's something else - like perhaps his medical procedures gone wrong affected his thinking or something. But I'm still thinking about it. As I said, maybe I'm in the wrong for expecting something different from JP.

Back
Top Bottom