War in Israel-Palestine - October 2023

Now I spin this forward to today, immigrants, complete unknowns here, are coming in and right away they are given food, housing, medical … all for free where the common man has to work and pay for it. Now in a way I thought it was good, give them a new life as some of these people were really deprived, coming here with nothing more than the clothes on their backs. Then I see these videos … OMG is this what is happening to some maybe all of the families brought in … let me go regurgitate. Haiku …
This that you comment is transmarginal inhibition that now has become more evident to me since the war against Palestine started, at many levels and at different scale. Just to give an example in the Argentina-Milei or Salvador thread you can find the topic of this inhibition that is made against the descendants of the Salvador war that become the Maras salvatrucha, This war forced these people to flee and migrate to another context completely contaminated and designed that You very well describe from what you have seen and lived, where new generations were born and grew up "fermenting" the worst of them to serve the darkness and return to the country of their ancestors as torturers.

In thread Christopher Langan's Cognitive Theoretic Model of the Universe iamthatis better explain this condition with a similarity:
First you cut humans apart by severing their relationship with the earth and the divine, the relationship between body and mind, and also cut decent relations between men and women, between families and their children. You add something granular that will preserve them but also release the living water inside and then just start pounding. After they've softened, you seal them up in a frequency fence, let them stew in their own juices and eat as needed. Maybe it's a bit of a crude metaphor, but our own 'culture' looks to me like it is being made more and more edible through a kind of dark fermentation process.
Extrapolating from the example and in the context of Palestine, what was happening there before October was completely subhuman
and the development of this human extermination proves it. Is more than certain that from the expelled survivors will expect hatred and more violence of all kinds to name only the obvious. This war has only been the denouement laid out before our eyes of how the international political correctness can act unjustly with with contempt and malice aforethought against humanity. Don't expect anything.
The alchemy continues and the "solve" seems to be in its first phase unveiling all the iniquities that feed the darkness and sink the "elite" deeper.

As grim as things are at the moment, I still come back to the fact that Israel/US/UK are sowing some very bad karma and will have to "do the reaping" sooner or later. As an activist and observer to a mild extent, my mind, though shocked at the plight of the Gazan population, tends to wander back to how things at home are gonna transpire with regards to it being election year in the UK too. We are, as the Rastas lovably phrased it, "Babylon", "the shit-stem". As young hippies living in England 25 years ago we'd talk about this. It's nothing new, the University modules were filled with analyses of it back in the mid 90s. We'd talk about elites in kinds of ways that anticipated my reading which brought me here eventually. Once Dr David Kelly was killed, I lost all doubts about the British intel squads. I've had conversations with British friends, and we've agreed that we're probably all on files of some sort, as dissidents, or "extremists". UK intel has been involved in many dodgy events in the last 30 years and again I think about karmic blow-back. What does the future hold for us in the fading west? What do we in the UK have to look forward to in our immediate future?

I think we look to the essential strengthening of the individual, on the physical, emotional and intellectual planes. There's a greater emphasis on good conduct, sound reasoning, and decent spiritual hygiene now. And it's needed, because the old hippy ways I enjoyed were complacent, self-satisfied. They lost their edge. That won't happen so much in society now, too many people in disparate groups are seeing and calling out the Beast all over Sott/X/Forum now. We're dealing with a society in the west that is a dire re-run of a collapsing civilisation dynamic. We can learn from Atlantis, we can learn from Greece, we can learn from Rome. We can learn from the western axis of chaos now. What not to do, how not to behave, how to mend one's ways hopefully. As a UK resident I'm well aware that karmic blow-back can be an awesome bitch, so I tend to stay mindful on how far the UK elites push their desperate agenda.

The general election will be called later this year, and Sunak will have to seek a mandate. I predict the Tories will get a bit of a whipping, and I also welcome back George Galloway back into parliament. He'll spice things up as a voice of clarity for sure. I'll be voting for an independent candidate in all likelihood, and I hope the UK Muslim population comes out and tells Sunak and Starmer where they can shove it. It's our country after all, screw those parasites, I'd love it if we could take it back but we just have to watch the pathocracy implode I think. To be sure though the coming elections in the US and UK will make this autumn very interesting indeed. But both left and right in both nations are compromised, all support Israel and co-operate with them to varying degrees. The Cs said that one day Israel would have to "pay the piper", so that little debt will be passed westwards too. These days truly are a battle for souls. The soul of the UK is malignant from the head down, and eventually it will be our responsibility to rehabilitate our benighted land. I hope to live to see the day that we kick the pathocratic "shit-stem" of "Babylon" out of London for good, but that's just a fool's dream. But the challenge is to create a kind of "campaign for objective reality", to effect a genuine and lasting form of change. Getting shares on X is good but it's a drop in the bucket. I guess I just feel that we're missing something at the moment, that nagging feeling that we should be doing more? Maybe...

In a speech delivered back in time by the president of Syria, Al Assad, on the subject of Ukraine before the abject murder, torture and starvation ramped up in Palestine's Gaza:
The West has proven that it does not have friends or enemies. It only has one enemy – anyone who stands in the way of its interests. Communism, Islam, Nazism, China, Russia, or anyone else are not enemies of the West. If they serve the interests (of the West) – they are friends. If the oppose those interests – they are enemies. In other words, they have zero principles.

The ugliest truth of the all – and not many people know this - is the lie that the West and Zionism oppose Nazism.

Not many people know that the leaders of the Nazis in Ukraine – Nazis organizations that closely collaborated with Hitler in terms of security, military, and ideology – were driven out of (of Ukraine) at the end of WWII, some of them to Europe, and some of them to America.

In the 1950’s, the CIA asked the American administration to lift the ban on these Nazi groups, because America needed them in Ukraine which was then part of the USSR.

What proves these historic facts today is that Zelensky is a Zionist Jew, yet he supports the extremist nationalist organizations that fought (alongside the Nazis) in WWII when Hitler invaded (the USSR), and some of them took part in the massacres committed against the Jews.

So how come the that Zionist Jew is supporting these organizations? The West supports these organizations, which today are called the right-winged “Azov organization.” And Zionist Israel, which keeps crying about victims of the Holocaust, supports a leader that supports the Nazis that killed the Jews. This proves that the West is lying – in everything that it is saying, and it does not care about anything except ruling the world, plundering resources, and filling its coffers.

- Al Assad

If this photo is genuine, it eradicates in my opinion the possibility that RFK Jr. is just ignorant and not well educated on the Gaza/Zionist topic. From what I've seen this Rabbi Shmuel is one of the vilest, most dishonest and disgusting people you can imagine, and for someone like RFK Jr. to associate himself with this guy is beyond belif. From following Robert for a long time I have the impression that he does have a conscience and a pretty sharp mind. There's no way that he wouldn't know what a scumbag this 'Rabbi' is. So, the question, again, is: what do they have on him?

Attachments

• GIM_iIcXwAA8UBl.jpeg
    GIM_iIcXwAA8UBl.jpeg
    128.6 KB · Views: 39
If this photo is genuine, it eradicates in my opinion the possibility that RFK Jr. is just ignorant and not well educated on the Gaza/Zionist topic. From what I've seen this Rabbi Shmuel is one of the vilest, most dishonest and disgusting people you can imagine, and for someone like RFK Jr. to associate himself with this guy is beyond belif. From following Robert for a long time I have the impression that he does have a conscience and a pretty sharp mind. There's no way that he wouldn't know what a scumbag this 'Rabbi' is. So, the question, again, is: what do they have on him?
I don't know how discriminating this is in relation to what is happening in Palestine ( I have a hard time intervening in this thread because of the title), given that the totality of the American elite (and beyond, with nuances of façade for dummies) are on the same side.

Is US aiming to control part of Gaza?

Interesting. Even while delivering humanitarian aid, the Americans are killing Palestinians. How well-honed are the means of destruction, what does Biden want to change? Is not enough being destroyed?!
The dumping of American humanitarian aid on the Gaza Strip. Several deaths have been reported.

Интересно. Даже доставляя гуманитарную помощь американцы убивают палестинцев. Насколько отточены средства уничтожения, чего же хочет менять Байден? Мало уничтожается?!

The far-right Israeli government is bombing them.
The Americans, who supply weapons to the Israelis, are trying to ease their conscience and are dropping food as if they were cattle.
Alas, sometimes the parachutes don't open, and this has already caused 5 deaths and ten injuries.
But how much longer are we going to leave these people without a home, without a country, without anything?

1709978387037.png

Pro-Palestine activists spray and tear Balfour portrait in Cambridge

A painting of Arthur Balfour - the former British prime minister and foreign secretary - has been spray painted and torn apart by pro-Palestine activists. Palestine Action posted a video on Friday of the portrait being damaged at Trinity College in Cambrige, where Balfour had once studied.

The Balfour Declaration, written in 1917 by the-then UK foreign secretary, stated that Britain pledged to facilitate the establishment of a "national home for the Jews in the land of Palestine".
The declaration was seen as a catalyst for the 1948 Nakba (catastrophe), when more than 750,000 Palestinians were expelled from their homes to make way for the state of Israel.

BREAKING: Palestine Action spray and slash a historic painting of Lord Balfour in Trinity College, University of Cambridge.
Written in 1917, Balfour’s declaration began the ethnic cleansing of Palestine by promising the land away — which the British never had the right to do.
pic.twitter.com/CGmh8GadQG

— Palestine Action (@Pal_action)
March 8, 2024

I think that history has a weird way of cycling back to early patterns. If true then whoever is capable and willing to do the horrendous ie. what others would not even contemplate , all power in this dimension is theirs. Fear, hatred, and intimidation was the behaviour pattern taught by Yehovah Shamash to his tribal groups ,that traveled with him under his most extreme authoritarian control, towards those lands that we know today as Palestine Israel. And they were trained to show the inhabitants of those regions what terrorism and humiliation and genocide was all about. Even against his own people he ordered unspeakable deeds like impaling. Book of Numbers 25:3-5 JB VB. where His savage anger was extreme since that is the most inhuman form of fatal torture known to man. Many cruel acts and many murders were also his thing. Nothing new And so those lands were also taken by war from those " savages," those "animals" that were conquered.Jehovah taught his tribes to treat them as such. Horrendous carnage ensued. How much longer you ask.

So Netanyahu seems to have carte blanche to kill more Palestinian children and women in Gaza.

[...]
Netanyahu “cannot have 30,000 more Palestinians dead,” but “the defense of Israel is still critical [for the US], so there’s no red line [where] I’m going to cut off all weapons so they don’t have the Iron Dome to protect them,” Biden said, referring to the Israeli missile defense system. “I am never going to leave Israel,” he assured.
What a hypocrisy!

The U.S. government's apparent two-facedness regarding its position in Gaza is due to its need to appear as a benefactor of the Palestinian people to its Democratic electoral voters, while on the other hand hoping for the convenient territorial partition of Palestine at the cost of literally bleeding the Palestinian people with arms shipments.
Bringing back the honor of UNRWA, with all the millions of contributions is one more element of pressure against the Israel-ultra-right, Netanyahu's, which like the Israel-right wishes to control what is left of the Palestinian civilians and their territories to advance its post-war policies, through the domination of the tribes over the people and the youth still left in Gaza.
"This tribe rules this area. That tribe, that area. It is becoming territory and aid is being controlled by these tribes, who are using it as leverage over the other ruling families." Israeli correspondent Suleiman Maswadeh discussed Benjamin Netanyahu's tribal plan that was presented to the extended cabinet.

UNRWA report says Israel forced some agency employees to falsely admit ties to Hamas

The U.N. agency for Palestinian refugees said some employees released in Gaza after Israeli detention reported being pressured by Israeli authorities to falsely state that the agency has ties to Hamas and that staff participated in the Oct. 7 attacks .

The claims are contained in a United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) report reviewed by Reuters and dated February 2024 that details allegations of mistreatment in Israeli detentions made by unidentified Palestinians, including several working for UNRWA.

UNRWA communications director Juliette Touma said the agency planned to hand over the information contained in the unpublished 11-page report to agencies inside and outside the UN that specialize in documenting possible human rights abuses.
The report states that Israel has applied torture on UNRWA employees and subjected Palestinian detainees to beatings, humiliation, threats, dog attacks and sexual violence more generally. Some detainees also died after Israel denied them medical treatment, the report adds.
Israel has accused UNRWA employees of involvement in the October 7 Hamas attack on Israeli settlements and military bases. Israel provided no evidence for that claim, but 16 countries, including the United States, suspended $450 million in funding to UNRWA in response, putting its aid operations in crisis just as hunger began to grip Gaza.

Back
Top Bottom