Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

Sorry if double posting, quickly checked the thread. Found this one:

This is truly bizarre but I think the humanoid appearance may just be a trick of the light reflecting on the object. It looks like a completely different thing from each angle. The interesting part is that it retains its shape. This definitely gives me 4D vibes.

This is truly bizarre but I think the humanoid appearance may just be a trick of the light reflecting on the object. It looks like a completely different thing from each angle. The interesting part is that it retains its shape. This definitely gives me 4D vibes.
Looks like possibly a Mylar balloon, the way it is slowly turning, and mentioned as descending. As it slowly loses the helium keeping it afloat, it will descend and morph into various shapes. My 2 cents.

UFO filmed from a plane near LaGuardia airport, NYC. There is an interview with the witness and a UFO buff who says analysis of the footage shows no sign of a hoax. It's a very fast moving cigar shape type.

It's been suggested to me that it could be an aerogel drone.

The commentary is what it is, but the footage is certainly of interest - worth watching to 3:45 and the close up done by the commentator showing the rolling motion within the layers of 'coloured clouds'.

I think it is a phenomenon known as STEVE that happens when a crack opens in the magnetic field during the passage of a CME that causes a geomagnetic storm. In fact the date given coincides with a G1 that happened last April 26.
BLUE-SKY AURORAS (AND STEVE): A CME passed close to Earth on April 26th. It missed, but it was still effective. Magnetic fields in the CME's wake connected themselves to Earth's magnetic field, opening a crack where solar wind could penetrate. The resulting G1-class geomagnetic storm ignited auroras bright enough to photograph in blue sky over Norway:​
"Interestingly, STEVE was also present," notes Geir Birkeland Øye, who photographed the display from Ørsta. "A faint mauve colored ribbon was observed from about UTC 21.02 to 21.34."​
STEVE looks like an aurora, but it is not. The purple glow is caused by hot (3000°C) ribbons of gas flowing through Earth's magnetosphere at speeds exceeding 6 km/s (13,000 mph). Øye's photo shows that even near-miss CMEs can produce the phenomenon
_131628289_steve1.jpg

I think it is a phenomenon known as STEVE that happens when a crack opens in the magnetic field during the passage of a CME that causes a geomagnetic storm. In fact the date given coincides with a G1 that happened last April 26.

View attachment 95045
.If the rarity of the matter lies rather in whether in the latitude where the event was recorded, it is something unknown or very unusual for the northern lights or similar to occur.

Back
Top Bottom