Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

𝗣𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗨𝗔𝗣 𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗬𝗖

Cigar shaped object recorded in flight over NY

"Watch It fly by over the top of the clip first few seconds.. video was taken from a friend flying back from Florida to NYC. By far the clearest video I’ve ever seen."
— u/NeedthatCheese, Reddit

20240328_125932.jpg

Is this sone earthly top secret aircraft or a legit UAP ?

An unidentified flying object in Switzerland (June 6, 2023)

Screenshot_20240401-101244_X.jpg

This object reminded me of Die Glocke

Die Glocke (German: [diː ˈɡlɔkə], "The Bell") was a purported top-secret scientific technological device, wonder weapon, or Wunderwaffe developed in the 1940s in Nazi Germany. First described by Polish journalist and author Igor Witkowski in Prawda o Wunderwaffe (2000), it was later popularized by military journalist and author Nick Cook, who associated it with Nazi occultism, antigravity, and free energy. Wikipedia

What if the Nazis reached Switzerland in 2024?

𝗣𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗨𝗔𝗣 𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗬𝗖

Cigar shaped object recorded in flight over NY

"Watch It fly by over the top of the clip first few seconds.. video was taken from a friend flying back from Florida to NYC. By far the clearest video I’ve ever seen."
— u/NeedthatCheese, Reddit

View attachment 93575

Is this sone earthly top secret aircraft or a legit UAP ?
This one is intriguing- this came from the X video? I tried playing it back slow but I couldn’t quite get it to. Watched it multiple times, couldn’t get a sense of what it was.

I saw this on the BBC website this morning. The viewer thought it was a meteor shower but obviously not.
It could be the debris of satellites though, it's curious that later that day a powerful 7.4 M earthquake happened in Taiwan. Probably a coincidence, who knows.

2024-03-22 : A celestial event lit up the night sky and even eclipsed the moon.
Observers have captured what looks like a bolide, a meteor brighter than Venus.
They brought together their images taken from three different cities in eastern Spain.
A Spanish research network then shared them to highlight their scientific value.
The same meteor can be seen by two people separated by 1000 km if both are looking in the right direction.

(I've downloaded the video from Météomedia and uploaded it on my bitchute channel to preserve it)
French video: meteor brighter than Venus seen in Spain

Here is the same video in English

There are already many videos of objects flying moments before or during the April 08, 2024 eclipse. The following was recorded in Mazatlan and is very similar to the shadow-like object recorded in Texas. Orbs were also observed​

Mazatlan
View attachment 94169

Texas
View attachment 94170

Michigan
View attachment 94171
I believe that our skies are continually crowded with objects, but because of our range of vision and the technology allowed, we normally do not see.

And with the eclipse, people look Up, something inusual.

Last edited:
I posted the stills below from last night on the Eclipse thread. I also just quickly edited two minutes of the video and attached it as a link to my YT channel below.

April.08.2024 Lights

This very energetic light hung around for at least an hour. When I went to bed it was still out there doing the exact same thing. I checked in the morning at 0630 before going to work, but it was already bright out and the light was gone

To give a bit of background, I'm not an expert at using the night vision yet, and I really should have gone into the basement and dug out the tripod to stabilize it. But I thought I might miss it doing something ;-)

I wear glasses, so usually with the light pollution and atmospheric effects, everything looks kind of twinkly to me in the night sky. I have a general idea of where the stars and planets are supposed to be - so even if I see something out of the ordinary - I don't grab the night vision. We live close to downtown and the police helicopter is overhead all the time. Usually what will catch my attention is a high-flying jet - because it's blinking and I can't hear it yet. But after watching for a while, a clear flight path and the engines will become clear.

This light may have been slightly moving South to North, but not much. If I had to guess, I would say it was between five and ten thousand feet. Much higher than a landing plane or the police chopper, but nowhere near where a big jet would be overflying to another destination.

When I took the night vision out last night, it was because Jupiter looked bright and I wanted to see it. Before I scanned over to Jupiter, I found this. Maybe a light effect? But I scanned the other stars and they all looked like they usually do through night vision. This light was completely different. I did bring my wife out and she was surprised because this light was barely visible with the naked eye and looked like a dim star. But once it came onto the night vision, it looked completely different.

The night vision idea came from Paulides - who uses 4th generation military stuff. Which are out of my range for the cost. The Sionyx Aurora is still pricey, but you can find them on e-bay for a deal occasionally. They also film in colour, which I thought could be an advantage - even though you lose resolution. This light could be some odd atmospheric anomaly, but I don't thing it's a drone, plane or satellite due to its brightness, silence and the fact it barely moved for over an hour.

001.JPG001.JPG002.JPG002.JPG003.JPG003.JPG

Seen in Atlanta at 6:40PM this afternoon
I was pressure washing my driveway this afternoon when I saw something odd. I’m fully expecting to be told I’m an idiot and it’s a balloon, but it was moving into the wind and the rotation and stability of the movement didn’t appear balloon-like. I don’t know a lot about UFO sighting history so wanted to reach out to this community to see if anything similar has ever been sighted? I’ll add a zoomed in screenshot in the comments.

Screenshot_20240409-225110_X.jpg

Is it a 4D probe ?

Back
Top Bottom