Various interesting things in French : documentaries, etc.

Voici un article publié a sott.fr sur les charniers à Gaza et les milliers de corps qui apparaissent. C'est un article très dur, à vous donner des cauchemars. Les guerres sont toutes maudites. Mais ceci n'est pas une guerre mais un génocide en bonne et due forme. L'article vaut la peine d'être lu parce qu'il nous fait vivre en quelque sorte ce que les gens vivent en cherchant les membres de leur famille. Et puis en lisant l'article, en lisant l'horreur, peu à peu, je me suis dit, c'est comme prier. Parce que savoir ce qui se passe à Gaza, en le regardant en face, c'est une façon d'aimer.

Here's an article published on sott.fr about the mass graves in Gaza and the thousands of bodies that are appearing. It's a very harsh article, enough to give you nightmares. All wars are cursed. But this isn't a war, it's proper genocide. The article is worth reading because in a way it makes you experience what people go through when they search for their family members. And then as I read the article, as I read the horror, little by little I said to myself, it's like praying. Because knowing what is happening in Gaza, looking it in the face, is a way of loving.

Here is a good video to fight the official narrative on the climate change :
Voici une bonne vidéo pour combattre le narratif officiel sur le changement climatique :

In this podcast with Ariane Bilheran, we learn that following her work and revelations on the sexualisation of children by the WHO, A. Bilheran has been threatened to the point of stepping back and, in her case, no longer dealing with the subject.
Because even in so-called 'resistance' circles, things are not as true and beautiful as they were supposed to be.

I had read somewhere in the Forum the idea of sending her a copy of Lobaczewski's PP, and I wondered whether this had materialised or not yet.

I think that reading this important book, and the formulation of the different varieties of psychopaths, and the concept of ponerization... It may help her at this difficult time, she who has enlightened and helped many people.
As I write this, I'm thinking in particular of her answer about psychopathic leaders:

That in certain contexts, which are becoming more widespread these days, evil is by no means trivial, even if psychopaths would like to make it happen.

Dans ce podcast avec Ariane Bilheran, on apprend que suite à ses travaux et révélations sur la sexualisation des enfants par l'OMS, A.Bilheran a été menacée au point même cette fois de prendre du recul, dans son cas ne plus traiter ce sujet.
Car même dans les milieux dites de "résistance", les choses ne sont pas aussi vraies et belles qu'elles étaient supposées être.
J'avais lu quelque part dans le Forum, l'idée de lui envoyer un exemplaire de PP de Lobaczewski, je me demandais si cela s'est concrétisée ou pas encore.
Je pense que la lecture de ce livre important, et la formulation des différents variétés de psychopathes, et le concept de ponérisation...Cela peut l'aider dans ce moment difficile, elle qui a justement éclairé et aider beaucoup de gens.
En écrivant cela, je pense surtout à sa réponse sur les dirigeants psychopathes:
_-_
Que dans certains contextes, qui à nos jours se généralise, le mal n'est en rien une banalité, même si justement les psychopathes voudraient le faire advenir.

I had read somewhere in the Forum the idea of sending her a copy of Lobaczewski's PP, and I wondered whether this had materialised or not yet.

Not so far, since she has not given her address in order that we can send her a copy.

Back
Top Bottom