This is it,and I need your help.

Danny,

Please ponder for a moment the following that was written in the Adventures series (page 60):

Gurdjieff taught that, since we are all One, what each of us does for ourselves in terms of self-development and awakening, we do for others, because when we withdraw from the "feeding dynamic," we are then able to assist others to withdraw. We are the protectors of our inner life, the essence of the Divine, and as we protect it from the predations of those who would seek to devour it, to use it, to abuse us, we are protecting and defending that Divine spiritual part of us that seeks full manifestation and "birth" into this world - thy will be done on Earth, as it is in Heaven. This Divine self, this essence of God that is the seed of the soul, is hidden, buried in a shell of false personality that consists very often of "niceness" and seeing only "good" all around, when in fact, the reality is one in which very little of "goodness" is truly manifested because it is a Matrix control system that feeds on the energy of suffering that comes from beliefs in such illusions that are regularly and repeatedly violated.

The Matrix teaches us to be long suffering and to never revolt against the control system, to turn the other cheek. It teaches us to be "food." Since we are all one, each time we allow ourselves to be violated, we are allowing all others and life itself to be violated. Each time we placate the predator, we are feeding it not only with our energy, but enabling it to continue to consume others. Each time we keep silent or turn away from confronting lies, we feed the predator and we enable it to feed on others. Each time we are not truly ourselves, each time we do not choose from a position of freedom, because we are unaware, so are all others to whom we are connected and responsible deprived of Free Will. "Use the present to repair the past and prepare the future," Gurdjieff said. And this is exactly what we have learned from the C's.
You want a tangible mission? I got one for you: teach.

For the love of God I will not carry out what I said I would do!Now this thread is 3 pages long and STILL nothing about how I should go about how to handle a demand for an independent investigation on the events of 9/11.Can we please forget I ever mentioned that.No SOTT will not be mentioned,No I will not degrade an oranization that has tried hard to fight against what is going on.That is the furthest thing from my mind.I respect this site as if it were an only child.I would do nothing to degrade the people here as long as I myself are not attacked in such a manner that is claimed to be done to the people here.I refuse to stand idly and be spoekn to as if I did not have concience or a soul or a heart.I also admit that what it sounds like I have said si that I want some huge cult of jim jones followers to drink koolaid..that is not my intent.All I meant was that if there were people who SAID they would do it IN UNISON with the same idea and the same demands in UNISON then we might get somewhere as far as getting a proper invetigation.THEN WE CAN ALL GO AND GET A DAMN BIG MAC afterwards!Yes..if I do this alone I will be the laughing stock or even less and i will die!very true!I do intend to live!What I DO NOT intend to do is live under these conditions.Why is it so hard to fathom??Maybe I have totally misinterpretted this whole mission here.I dont know.I'm tired and dont even make sense anymore.I just thought maybe people actually wanted to do some leg work that;'s all...nothing more.All I have gotten thus far is ridicule and anger and slanderous remarks.And in the meantime I have sunk to the same level for which I am truely sorry.A whole day has gone by and once again nothing is accomplished more humans have died and we bicker at our computer screens.As I said before it is my deepest regret that I ever mentiond a hunger strike because it only fuelled the nothingness in which we live in.

It is obvious to me that you are not sorry, you are in real pain, and it has blinded you, you really need help now from your friends and family.

I hope that you do not do what you have said you are going to do, the damage that you would cause to those around you would be irrevocable, the damage that you would cause to the mission for truth and objectivity would be irrevocable.

What you would do to the Signs and the Cassiopaean Experiment woudld be irrevocable, what you would do to my friends and family would be irrevocable.

Do you have no remorse and conscience? Do you not see that the world is bigger than you, the work is bigger than you. Your self importance and self destructive decision will leave no one unaffected, the sorrow and the pain and the ridicule and the hate from others that we all with have to withstand because of your hubris, your self-loving martyrdom, who the hell are you to cause so much pain for no reason other than your own selfish desire to be right?

Who cares about 9/11, I don't, in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter, it's a drop in an ocean of misdeeds that we are fighting against. And I for one would not risk my life, my family's life or emotional health, my friends health for this? Tread softly Danny, you tread on our dreams. Each an every person involved in the work has a responsibility to externally consider others on the path. You are hurting me Danny, you are hurting the members of this board, you are destroying everything that they have fought for, for are becoming a bull in a china shop.

You have not listened to anything that has been said on this site, you have cultivated your sacred cows and your self importance, and now you are showing the world what a dark path it is. Why do you want to hurt your friends like this? Why do you want to hurt me? Don't you see where you are going? Please, seek some help from your friends and family, ask them what you should do, maybe talk to a person skilled in leading someone through problems, if you give me your town name, I can use google and find some people and services that can help you through this dark time.

Please take it back, say you won't do this, promise me you will find some help, promise me you will talk with friends and family, please.

Sometimes I feel like this, like I should go off and die for some cause, and then I remember my sisters and my mother and what they would do without me, and my friends, how they would cry and have to carry on without me. And I remember my brother who died, and how I cried, and how I realized that death serves nothing, only living for truth.

It is easy to die for something, men die all the time, we all die, but living for some cause, no matter what, carrying the burden and helping others, that is the important thing. If you are dead you cannot help anyone.

Don't you know that death is the ultimate goal of self service, those who cannot deal with the pain cause pain because they want to sink into nothingness. This is the opposite of the teachings of this site. But the pain won't go away, it will come back and keep coming until you learn to deal with your pain, and that takes help, from others like you friends and family, write to them, call them. Go and find someone who wants to help you, and let them help, let them share your pain for a little while and you can see that through networking we can share each others pains and then they are not so heavy, many hands make light work.

So please, tell me you won't do this, tell me you will write to your friends, tell me you will talk with your family, tell me to not worry, promise me that you will find help, please.

domivr explains about the adventure series and picks this:

The Matrix teaches us to be long suffering and to never revolt against the control system, to turn the other cheek. It teaches us to be "food." Since we are all one, each time we allow ourselves to be violated, we are allowing all others and life itself to be violated. Each time we placate the predator, we are feeding it not only with our energy, but enabling it to continue to consume others. Each time we keep silent or turn away from confronting lies, we feed the predator and we enable it to feed on others. Each time we are not truly ourselves, each time we do not choose from a position of freedom, because we are unaware, so are all others to whom we are connected and responsible deprived of Free Will.
Wow! Slap my ass and call me Susan!!!!! Maybe I have totally misused and abused the English language ...but i thought this is what I was trying to convey all day long!!!
I have been known to be wrong on MANY occasions but I coulda sworn this is what I meant! Thank You thank You thank You! I could kiss ya but...ya know...I'll just give ya the polite nod!

Danny said:
domivr explains about the adventure series and picks this:

The Matrix teaches us to be long suffering and to never revolt against the control system, to turn the other cheek. It teaches us to be "food." Since we are all one, each time we allow ourselves to be violated, we are allowing all others and life itself to be violated. Each time we placate the predator, we are feeding it not only with our energy, but enabling it to continue to consume others. Each time we keep silent or turn away from confronting lies, we feed the predator and we enable it to feed on others. Each time we are not truly ourselves, each time we do not choose from a position of freedom, because we are unaware, so are all others to whom we are connected and responsible deprived of Free Will.
Wow! Slap my ass and call me Susan!!!!! Maybe I have totally misused and abused the English language ...but i thought this is what I was trying to convey all day long!!!
Danny, there are numerous ways to not feed the system. They have been talked here many, many times. If that is what you were originally trying to convey, you went about it in a weird way. :/

Danny said:
whole day has gone by and once again nothing is accomplished more humans have died and we bicker at our computer screens.
I don't think you understand what is really going on here. The forum exists because networking works. What you call "bickering at our computer" is in reality a very important part of fighting the matrix. I hope you begin to understand that.

Danny, did it ever occur to you that we DO have a plan? And that maybe it includes more than just publishing the website? Did it ever occur to you that we might be doing other things that we do NOT publicize, and that is for a reason? If you tell your strategy in public, then you have no chance of succeeding.

The most important thing for anyone to think about is the fact that things did not get the way they are overnight. There has been a long, slow, propaganda and brainwashing program underway for about the last hundred years - if not the past two millennia. This is what we have to overcome. We have to study what "they" do and reverse it, and it isn't easy nor can it be "right now."

You are not the first one to want to demand an independent investigation into 9/11. You are not the first one to demand an independent investigation into JFK's murder. You are not the first one to demand an independent investigation into so-called UFOs. Please study the history of these things to see how far you will get - how far anyone will get - without massive, major, support of literally millions of people.

We cannot get that support by turning people off or acting less rational than the mind-controllers do. We can only get that support by repeatedly and consistently pointing out what is going on AS it is going on so that readers can see that, again and again, we hit the mark. Then, over time, when they begin to understand the patterns, the games, then they begin to see it themselves. Then, one by one, they begin to wake up. At a certain point, you hit critical mass and the awareness is in the "ethers" (for lack of a better term) and it begins to act nonlinearly.

Do you think I don't have days when I just want to take the whole planet by the shoulder and shake it and slap it across the face a couple times and say "Wake up, for God's sake!" There are other days when, seeing the depth and profundity of the deceptions and the sleep, I just want to throw my hands in the air and give up and say: "Okay people, you wanted it, you got it... now stew in it."

But I can't do that.

Why?

Because I KNOW how the deception was laid on, layer by careful layer, step by careful step, incrementally, slyly, manipulatively like heating the pan of water with the unwary frog in it. And because I know this, because I know the human mind, I know that I cannot shock or force anybody awake: all it will do is drive them further into sleep.

In short, I know that it is going to get a whole lot worse before it gets better.

There have been numerous petitions, letter-writing campaigns, etc, to demand this or that. We have joined in, participated, subscribed, promoted, you name it. And each and every time we see that EVEN IF the majority of Americans demand anything that the PTB do not want them to have, it simply does not happen.

What we have now is NO representation of the people. NONE, ZERO, ZIP, ZILCH.

And only when the people - masses of them - fully realize it will anything change.

And they will only realize it when they become uncomfortable enough to begin asking questions.

What we are doing is practicing the Art of Stalking, and we are stalking the Pathocrats, very fine petty tyrants. If you haven't read Castaneda's "The Fire From Within," I recommend it and pay close attention to the chapter on stalking and the attributes of warriorship.

Among those attributes is "Timing." In order to be an effective warrior you have to do what you do at the right TIME. Otherwise, none of the other attributes will matter at all.

Timing means, very often, that one must be patient, one must wait, one must watch and one must, most of all, think strategically.

Danny said:
Adventure Series said:
The Matrix teaches us to be long suffering and to never revolt against the control system, to turn the other cheek. It teaches us to be "food." Since we are all one, each time we allow ourselves to be violated, we are allowing all others and life itself to be violated.
Maybe I have totally misused and abused the English language ...but i thought this is what I was trying to convey all day long!!!
Ah but are American troops in Iraq fighting terrorism and making the world a safer, better place? They have every intention of doing so, most of them probably really believing it. But all their actions are useless because they are not thinking, they are not questioning, they are not understanding that their actions are doing the exact opposite. So while I agree that we must fight, we cannot turn the other cheek - it is of UTMOST IMPORTANCE to plan out the strategy very carefully as to how to go about doing it. The Matrix doesn't just keep people from fighting, it takes those who want to fight and misdirects their actions. They think they're fighting really hard against evil, but in reality, accomplishing only what the Matrix wants. This is how all those New Age and "911 truth movement" groups work. Appear to be one thing, but doing the opposite.

atreides writes:
Who cares about 9/11, I don't, in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter, it's a drop in an ocean of misdeeds that we are fighting against. And I for one would not risk my life, my family's life or emotional health, my friends health for this? Tread softly Danny, you tread on our dreams. Each an every person involved in the work has a responsibility to externally consider others on the path. You are hurting me Danny, you are hurting the members of this board, you are destroying everything that they have fought for, for are becoming a bull in a china shop.

You have not listened to anything that has been said on this site, you have cultivated your sacred cows and your self importance, and now you are showing the world what a dark path it is. Why do you want to hurt your friends like this? Why do you want to hurt me? Don't you see where you are going? Please, seek some help from your friends and family, ask them what you should do, maybe talk to a person skilled in leading someone through problems, if you give me your town name, I can use google and find some people and services that can help you through this dark time.

Please take it back, say you won't do this, promise me you will find some help, promise me you will talk with friends and family, please.

First off, MILLIONS of Americans care that's who! Secondly,there has to be a starting point.I could care less about the buildings they were eye sores anyway.It is the human life that was sacrificed and for the the sake of sacrificing many many many MORE humans afterwards!Yes, I have acknowledged taking back what I said.No I will not seek help.Your form of help would consist of big pharma medication to forget and move on.I understand your intentions by what you said but that is precisely what would happen. To me that is not help.That is TURNING THE OTHER CHEEK.Yes I do have remorse.Yes I do have a conscience.And you want me to go and turn them in like a cop would turn in their badge and gun when asked to resign?? I think not.
Yes I admit my actions(or even the mere mentioning of them)do not concur with my feelings.But somehwere something has to be done!

atreides also writes:
Don't you know that death is the ultimate goal of self service?
ummm yeah i said that in the very first post on this thread.I know after my blindingly stupid suggestion that it would do no good.I would only be labeled a mad man.And yet I recant what I said and now I'm still being labeled as such.So I once again turn to you,the fine collection of other-serving humans on this board....what happens next...wait till tomorrow for the next page of wonderful news?This is it? Is this what it's all about?Keep on turning the other cheek,keep on allowing all others and life itself to be violated?I ask again ...Where does the violations stop!?When do we "stop being silent and turning away from confronting LIES,and stop feeding the predators and enabling it to feed on others?
Sorry...family is all dead and the friends I have agree with me 90% lol apart from the dumb decision to starve myself.I had a nasty dream and woke up "not myself" and extremely perturbed to put it nicely.And I cant for the life of me remember what the dream was ,just know that I was pissed off when I woke up.

Danny said:
I do not wish to gain any notariety.I merely want matters RESOLVED.I want to be able to sleep at night knowing that I did something AGAINST the machine that kills indescriminately
Danny, doing what you propose would not resolve anything. Malachi Ritscher immolated himself and no one noticed. You would potentially bring very negative attention to Signs of the Times and would waste the potential you do have to really make a difference. Making a difference is the fruit of perseverance and pushing against the boundaries that the powers that be have set up. I understand your frustration, I feel it every day, but we must persevere, we must combine our energies in group activity if we are to hope to make a difference. There is no hope if each of us tries to go it alone, which is what you are proposing.

So take a breath, take heart, and get back in the saddle. No harm done.

Joe

Dan,

I am glad you decided not to use the method you previously considered for demanding a new 911 investigation. You should also take Atreides advice. Speak to your family, counselor or whomever-network- . The more you network the closer you are to figuring out how to deal with issues like the 911 investigation.

Laura also suggested something practical that you can do but you dismissed it out of hand. Reconsider if possible please.

Laura said:
If, on the other hand, you really want to make a difference, we will supply you with leaflets and you can hand them out to people on street corners and try to help educate people. If you really have a yearning to suffer, write Cindy Sheehan and offer to help her. She likes getting out there and suffering.

The main thing is that every single body that is DOing something to stand for truth who is strong and in the body adds to the energy field that can be tapped by others. If you weaken yourself, or check out, you are no good to anybody. We don't need dead, unknown martyrs who will just be labeled kooks or mental cases. We need live bodies working every day.
Demands which you are trying to make have not worked in our world lately. We must create a different way but it won't happen without networking. The way I understand it is that you have learned enough here to know that the world is uglier than you thought.-hence you feeling the need to DO. The forum activity you flippantly implied as not being concrete enough, has helped you to learn enough that you want to do something. Did it not? Why wouldn't a leafletting or similar campain not help others learn. Give others a similar opportunity you had. Those who want it will then take it. For now when most people don't have enough of a clue to effectively DO anything, much less make demands, the most effective thing is to help them to to get a clue. That way at the right moment there will be enough to DO what is necessary, it ain't gonna be no mass suicide either. That is what Laura is suggesting to you. It is very concrete-help others get a clue so that we have a critical mass that will be capable of doing. Right now very very few can really, effectively DO.

The forum that is helping us to get a clue each day, that has taught YOU much, did not come about by DEMANDING things of others. Laura worked on herself and networked, and now a forum exist that YOU or anyone else who is sincere about truth can post, learn and together figure a way out of this madness without resorting to the psychopathic method. As the saying goes, anyone can die, we need to figure out how to really live.

Danny said:
I know after my blindingly stupid suggestion that it would do no good.I would only be labeled a mad man.And yet I recant what I said and now I'm still being labeled as such.So I once again turn to you,the fine collection of other-serving humans on this board....what happens next...wait till tomorrow for the next page of wonderful news?This is it? Is this what it's all about?Keep on turning the other cheek,keep on allowing all others and life itself to be violated?I ask again

...Where does the violations stop!? When do we "stop being silent and turning away from confronting LIES,and stop feeding the predators and enabling it to feed on others?
This website is about confronting lies, both in the world and in ourselves. Our efforts are progressing, it is a work in progress, the fact that there are a couple of thousand people on this forum suggests that there is a difference to be made.

It is not about saving the world or everyone it in, it is about seeing the reality or the "terror" of the situation and still being able to continue doing what we can, to stand up and use whatever resources we have, however small they may seem to you, to oppose the destructive principle at work in our world.

This is what is being asked of you, and you must decide whether or not to accept the mission, but you cannot change the terms of the mission.

You feel you have nothing to give or that what you do give is not enough. This is an honorable feeling, but you need to be careful that it does not lead you to fall into self-importance where you dismiss what you can do as "not enough" and become reckless in your desperation to "resolve" everything now because you think it needs to be resolved now. It is not over yet Danny, and it is not up to you to decide the timing of the final bell.

Success is determined not by what we achieve but how long we are able to hold on and keep going in the face of apparently insurmountable odds. That is the sign of a warrior. So are you one?

Joe

Very true NK.lol I'm just nasty bugger who realizes I don't have much time left here.It isn't an assumption.I feel my body and the daily aches and pains.Sometimes I feel it's not enough to speak but to scream from rooftops and the urge is overwhelming.Impatience has been the ultimate weakness of me and to this day I continue to struggle with it.Yes leaflets or literature to hand out would be great.Not only to pass out but to re-read for myself so that I may better inteperet.Right now I have no other income but the measly job I have and cannot pay for said literature AT THIS TIME I do however have reams upon reams of paper (dont ask how i got it)
and can print from here something in a printable format if you wish to do so that way and I will begin my journey thusly.
My god I apologize to have taken so much time up on this matter..there is so much more impotant things at hand but yet you people took the time ..for that I am forever in your debt.Whatever can be done to repay or help... ANYTHING ,consider me at your will.
Furthermore it is apparent to me that I (even if it is my own will to do so)should not make more ruccous by posting more ridiculous suggestions and that the mods of this board keep a close and watchful eye on what I say here.Don't beat around the bush ,tell me it's wrong and make it plain and simple.Right now is a very pivotal moment in my life and I am loosing direction and am very easily swayed.Thank you all once again for keeping me in focus and,Laura,I know you have heard this before from others and probably have major reservations about me now.but I am sorry for the attack.It was wrong and unfounded and I let the PTB take over and they won that battle but they did NOT win the war on my mind and well-being.

danny,

please have a check on reality. nobody's gonna give a a wet farthing. your angry email will go into the spam filter, and as for dying of hunger while you wait for the spam filter to write you a reply, just remember that neither the spam filter nor all those honorable philos paedes (a-hem ...) senators really care. hint: they're busy raking in the coals and covering up their arses (and uncovering the arses of other, often underage, people).

i respectfully propose you do something better: learn to redirect your energy (that anger and frustration is blocked energy) into doing something creative rather than punishing yourself for not changing what you can't change. learn why you can't change things and what you'd have to do or know in order to put yourself into a position to influence things. use your energy to do something better than hurting yourself.

use your lemons to make lemonade, not to squeeze the juice into your open wounds.

Thank you Joe .I have nothing else on my mind but Thank You!Words cannot describe my gratitude.You all have just turned my anger and hatred into love and hope and if that isn't proof enough to ANYONE else reading this post what it truly means to stand in the face of hatred and refuse to turn the other cheek ,then I dont know what is!I don't know if you realize the ramifications of this thread.You not only taught me but at the same time anyone else who would ahppen upon this thread and read it and feel the same as I do .I could only hope that it struck them like it did me.There isn't enough money in the world to pay for what you people have done.I have been talked off a ledge in which I thought there was no turning back.

But let it be known to anyone else who is listening(PTBs or whoever it is )I am NOT quitting.I will NEVER give up.I will NEVER stand down!

Back
Top Bottom