"The Family" "Nordic Covenant" Another Hit for the Cs?

There´s also the seven mountains that surround Bergen in Norway. Very Nordic. Played there many years ago.

further note : Bergen means "The mountain" if its the same as danish.

Plus Norway is the location of the "Global Seed Vault" being collected by the elite. No GMO food for them. :mad:

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/143947-Cooling-Down-Begins-At-Svalbard-Global-Seed-Vault

Herondancer

Plus Norway is the location of the "Global Seed Vault" being collected by the elite. No GMO food for them. Angry

Well which is weird , look at the sponsors of the project

The group of investors includes The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, The Rockefeller Foundation, Monsanto Corporation, Syngenta Foundation, and the Government of Norway. Both Monsanto Corporation (US based) and Syngenta Foundation (Swiss based) are leading agricultural companies active in the development of genetically modified (GMO) plant seeds and related agricultural chemicals.

__http://www.naturalnews.com/022829.html

Approaching Infinity said:
I find it quite interesting that C-Street is owned by the group promoting the "7 Mountains" plan for global control, which Palin's pastors endorse. Nordic Covenant indeed! The 7M scheme is a Christian version of the Protocols. If you search youtube for "Sarah Palin Seven Mountains" you'll see the level of pathology and the blueprint for pathocracy spelled out clear as day. These people endorse the "conspiracy theory" that 4-5% of the world control the others. They have their people ("kings") in top positions in Business, Education, Government, Arts, Family, Religion, and Media. And the Christians plan on replacing them by "planting" their people there. God will "invade" these mountains. Many say they want to basically be the "new Jews". They want to get rid of the corrupt elite and install their own Holy (read Corrupt) elite. A NEW and CHRISTIAN 4-5% elite that will influence the culture and eliminate heresy, other religions, etc.

7 Mountains is reminiscent of the 7 Hills, on top of which was born the city of Rome. Could it be that this 7 Mountains plan for global control might have somehing to do with Rome or the Vatican? Just wondeiring...

Hi All,

Just been scouring for more info about the Nordic Covenant on the forum. I'm trying to get more info to understand the time frames etc.. as to it coming about. It interests me to understand it, being a spotted (freckled) redhead. But I have some thoughts to share under this topic.

What I'm about to say is more speculation than anything but the 7 mountains made me think of a couple things I'd like to share.

The Bible says something about 7 heads and ten horns:
And another sign appeared in heaven, behold, a great, fiery red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and seven diadems on his heads.” Revelation 12:3

Which came mind with what Laura wrote:
They can't even see that they have become the Anti-Christ.

I was also thinking that 7 mountains could be a reference to Alien bases, take the Colorado airport info for example. The 10 horns I was thinking would refer to various countries
USA, UK, Russia, China, France, ..basically the G8 plus a few up comers or countries possessing nuclear weapons. Not sure how many there are actually. A few more countries that come to mind are Israel, Saudi Arabia, Japan, Germany and maybe Italy.. since it includes Rome/Vatican a power center like DC or London and has its own governing laws. Hope that's not to vague, just a lot of information and not an ability to show where my train of thought is coming from since there are many directions from which it does.

Just some thoughts for what it's worth.

Ever wondered why Cs said Covenant?Maybe it is not negative thing?
In greek mythology one of the oldest gods are Gaia and Uranus. The Earth and the Sky.If we "merge" that with known biological facts of humans and sacred geometry we can get "Star of David" ,or in three dimension it will be "Merkaba" or two tetrahedrons,one in another.This is symbol of creation,or both "male" and "female" principle .It is symbol of gravity and antigravity too.Now think if one of "god"(Uranus) is Nordic STO type who only gives(and who is Enlightened don't forget) and and other "god" is like our Earth(maybe of "Merovingian" bloodline ?) who she only gives.Now connect that with cycles and other "gods" in greek mythology and with the principle of "travelling in time" .Can you in your mind see their children? Can you find yourself as one of "Gods"?With little sweat of you brow you surely can.Cs said that matematics is great unifier,but that is half of coin.The other half is simply biology.Now think carefully.Now if there is only seven ciphers(or 6 if you equalize nuber 1 and 7) in matematics can you find your number?It is easier than what you think.

Back
Top Bottom