"The Coming: A Boeing Whistleblower’s Warning"

Another important point I think! And that isn’t just happening at Boeing but increasingly so in many other industries. In my profession we often see that theory can be miles apart from reality and practice. The problem though is that the mostly theoretical “manager, chief and the bureaucratic classes“ continue to expand disproportionately while ever more young people want to have “a good life in those manager classes“ while having done little to nothing to deserve it (for example having practically zero practical experience/knowledge). Which results in ever more purely theoretical people in management classes who are quite disconnected from practice and reality. Overpaid and aloof. That trend keeps expanding without any end at sight.
It's almost like you work for the same corporation that I do. Couldn't have said it better myself. A phrase we use at my job is "they make dollars, not sense."

And...
ANOTHER ONE: United Airlines Boeing 737 Lands at Airport with Missing Exterior Panel
A 25-year-old United Airlines Boeing 737 landed at an Airport in Oregon on Friday with a missing exterior panel.

Per CNN: United Airlines Boeing 737-800 lands safely in Medford, Oregon with an under-fuselage panel missing. United says the issue was first discovered when parked at the gate.

The airlines sooner or later will be like spiders on fire, constantly doing checks outs before the flight, ticket price will increase, I guess.
The missing panel was discovered during a post-flight inspection. It is unclear when the panel came off.

We need to add up the DEI factor in this issue. Boeing is so DEI

SOTT-Alaska Airlines flight carrying pets arrives with cargo door open while Boeing faces $1B lawsuit
Comment: Much of Boeing's problems are self-inflicted:
... links about greedy
But, there are also the twin whammies of a growing competency gap, exacerbated by lunatic DEI policies. Turns out the best qualified employees still seem to be old white guys.
Ideology trumps safety: Obama-era FAA modified hiring rules valuing air traffic controller diversity ahead of competency
Turns out United CEO Scott Kirby is drag queen who pushes drag and DEI on staff
160-plus retired military brass urge Congress to root out DOD's poisonous 'diversity' and 'equity' programs
The competency crisis is upon us
... links about the so called inclusion

Just a note to say that I watched the show "Downfall - The case against Boeing" on Netflix recently and that was a real eye opener. According to the testimonies in the show their quality started on the downward spiral after their merger in 1997 with McDonnell Douglas, because at that point the company shifted focus from quality to stock value - and at that same time the company started dealing harshly employees that pointed out quality control problems, or ignoring their reports.

Last edited:
We have been warned... To be continued...

"If anything happens to me it's not suicide". A family friend says she spoke with John Barnett, the whistle-blower on Boeing's problems, about the risk of something happening to him.
Usually this kind of story is kept pretty quiet, so it's interesting to see the media talking openly about it on ABC news. It almost sounds like a warning.
ABC 4 News ('If anything happens, it's not suicide': Boeing whistleblower's prediction before death)
'If anything happens, it's not suicide': Boeing whistleblower's prediction before death
A close family friend of John Barnett said he predicted he might wind up dead and that a story could surface that he killed himself.

1710669576454.png

I think Boeing is suffering from a bad case of too many psychopaths in influential positions. 🤷

That it is an important company to the US military industrial complex doesn't help.

Maybe it needs to exit the commercial airplane sector and simply stick to government contracts and military matters 🤷. Let Airbus rule the civilian aero sector. 🫣

I think Boeing is suffering from a bad case of too many psychopaths in influential positions. 🤷

That it is an important company to the US military industrial complex doesn't help.

Maybe it needs to exit the commercial airplane sector and simply stick to government contracts and military matters 🤷. Let Airbus rule the civilian aero sector. 🫣
The problem is that military has been also co-opted by DEI policy/vision/mission.

Is understood/explained better with this Laura's X post.

Extract from Political Ponerology that directly addresses DEI issues:

The development of an adult human’s gifts, skills, realistic thought, and natural psychological world view will be optimal where the level and quality of his education and the demands of his professional practice correspond to his individual talents. Achieving such a position provides personal, material, and moral advantages to him; society as whole also reaps benefits at the same time. Such a person would then perceive it as social justice in relation to himself.

If various circumstances combine, including a given society’s deficient psychological world view, in order to force a particular individual to exercise functions which do not make full use of his talents, said person’s professional practice would be no better, and often even worse, than that of a worker with satisfactory talents; he would feel cheated and inundated by duties which prevent him from achieving self-realization. His thoughts would often wander from his duties into a world of fantasy, or into matters which are of greater interest to him; in his daydream world, he is what he should and deserves to be. Such a person always realizes it if his social and professional adjustment has taken place in a downward direction; at the same time, however, he fails to develop a healthy critical faculty concerning the upper limits of his own talents. His daydreams allow him to “fix” an unfair world, “all you need is power”. Revolutionary and radical ideas find fertile soil among people in downward social adaptations.

Some people, on the other hand, achieve important posts because they belong to privileged social groups or organizations which have gained power; their talents and skills are therefore not sufficient for their duties, especially the more difficult problems. Such persons then avoid the problematic and dedicate themselves to minor matters quite ostentatiously. A component of histrionics appears progressively in their conduct. Tests indicate that their correctness of reasoning deteriorates after only a few years’ worth of such activities. In order to maintain their position, they direct their attacks against anyone with greater talent or skill, removing him from the appropriate posts and playing an active role in degrading their social and professional adjustment, which of course engenders a feeling of injustice. Upwardly-adjusted people thus favor whip-cracking governments which would protect their positions.

Upward and downward social adjustments, as well the qualitatively improper ones, result in a waste of any society’s basic capital, namely the talent pool of its members. This simultaneously leads to increasing dissatisfaction and tensions among individuals and social groups; any attempt to approach human talent and its productivity problematics as a purely private matter must therefore be considered dangerously naive.

Development or involution in all areas of cultural, economic and political life depend on the extent to which this talent pool is properly utilized. In the final analysis, it also determines whether there will be evolution or revolution.

amazon.com/Political-Pone…

I just read that an airport official was shot in his home by the ATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives).

Maybe my hackles are up because of this JFK & 9/11-level program change mentioned by the C's... but I wonder if he knew something he shouldn't, maybe something about airplanes, airports, etc., similar to the recent death of the Boeing whistleblower.

Back
Top Bottom