Strange clouds over Moscow

Nević Nenad

The Living Force
Found this on the web. I don’t know is this faked up or our "friends" having difficulties in disguising. Then again, it could be just big burst of swamp gas :D

_http://mreporter.ru/ReporterMessages!viewReport.do;jsessionid=B66C920C67CD9AA03DF76DD725208C32?reportid=25397

:rotfl: I love how the weather "people" reassure everyone that it is naturally occurring phenomenon. An optical illusion. Nothing 'supernatural' or UFO-related to be concerned about. And then in the next breath, the reporter mentions that scientist will use the photographs and footage to help them find an explanation for the event.

"We don't know what it is or why it happened, but it is NOT A UFO"

Scientific theory rolls over in it's grave again. (must be getting dizzy)

I don't think there are real weather people on TV anymore, just like there aren't real reporters on TV anymore.

But, I wanted to say that I saw something similar over New York City, about a year ago and just wrote it off to the chemtrail activities, which were quite heavy that day. But, it was a circle, amongst all the other lines, criss-crosses and muck. Welcome to the 'new normal'.

How many are cloud watchers? When outdoors, my eyes are glued to the skies. I am driven to the skies. I think there have been anomalies. Cloud patterns that go perpendicular, waves that are incongruous, like pond waves crashing into each other, left right, up down. At least with throwing a rock in a pond, one can spot a starting point to the waves... And there are the straight line anomalies. Is it true I read somewhere that a straight line in not in nature? And yep, those doughnut holes...
I have not mentioned this before because I just am not sure, after all, I am no expert... I dunno if the veil is thinning or I am just now noticing "normal" cloud patterns.?.?.? Much is my wait and see attitude to not jump to conclusions. But I can't stop wondering if something is going on.?.?.?

:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

edit: while I'm at it, I've seen ghost rods of dark blue, if not purple. And kaleidoscopic images... Or I'm ready to have an aneurysm, because the diamond colored doo-dads are a symptom before a vein blows... But this has been going/growing for a long length of time, my brain is still inatact, so far...
;) ;) ;)

Lauranimal said:
:rotfl: I love how the weather "people" reassure everyone that it is naturally occurring phenomenon. An optical illusion. Nothing 'supernatural' or UFO-related to be concerned about. And then in the next breath, the reporter mentions that scientist will use the photographs and footage to help them find an explanation for the event.

"We don't know what it is or why it happened, but it is NOT A UFO"

Scientific theory rolls over in it's grave again. (must be getting dizzy)

Yeah, right? I had the same thought while watching the video. "Oh we're sure it's completely natural and has nothing to do with aliens.... ps we can't explain it..."

::picks up 2x4 wooden plank, threatens mainstream media menacingly:: :evil:

::picks up 2x4 wooden plank, threatens mainstream media menacingly::

Right after I read this, I walked out my door to go have a smoke. The apartment next to mine is being remodeled and there was a 2x4 sitting outside the door. Just made me giggle!

From the very beginning of seeing strange phenomenons like this one, the elitist of this world view the people as gullible brainwashed gubs for them to be predators over. I mean, how many accurances like this have been spotted and reported in our modern time? Not may that were actually reported like this! And how often do clouds form an almost accurate circle allowing concentrated luminosity in the center? Oh they make it like this is sooo much of a normal event, that they are willing to make it look like they're going to brush this to the side and not consider the alternatives. Because They know what people are thinking!
We will be discussing this on our internet radio tonight/every Wednesday 9pm EST, 7pm Mountain, 6pm Pacific at:

_www.enlighteningthemind.com
click the (listen live button) at 9pm eastern time

Hi Gemini Tai Yu,

Welcome to this forum.

As a new member of this forum, i invite you to go to the Newbies section and to do a little intro. You can read some of the intros and you will get the feeling of the type of intro that new members are doing.

Lauranimal said:
::picks up 2x4 wooden plank, threatens mainstream media menacingly::

Right after I read this, I walked out my door to go have a smoke. The apartment next to mine is being remodeled and there was a 2x4 sitting outside the door. Just made me giggle!

:cool2: ;D

This video seems to be making the rounds. I've had a lot of random people link me to it on facebook or ask me about it. Just seems to be one of those things that goes viral, anyone else notice it getting a lot of attention?

I saw a piece on the circular cloud pattern in Moscow on MSNBC, this afternoon. They gave it the "hahaha-ufo-enthusiasts-what-a dumbass-bunch" treatment. Not a surprise. They described the cause of the phenomena as being the point where multiple weather fronts came together...(silence)...in a perfect circle...(?) :shock:

My wife noticed a related article in New York magazine, where a "strange" new type of cloud has been given an official name, which is "asperatus" clouds. New cloud...should have been named 'ass-peratus', for those in the herd who didn't pay attention when we took basic meteorology in science class and think the weather reinvents itself, at will. 100+ years of people flying and observing the clouds, from every which angle and all those millions of observations must have missed these couple... :scared:

:) Most scientists agree with the principle of Occam's Razor: when we lack adequate information, the simplest explanation that accounts for any observation is probably the correct one.

The simplest explanation for this isolated, viral video is that the sky was blue, with no clouds, permitting a simple video editing program to substitute a "shaky" video of a painting or drawing of clouds, including the so-called "optical illusion" halo. But even if there had been clouds in the sky, the substitution could be made in a few hours of frame-by-frame image substitution.

Note, in particular, that the video stops before the vehicle moves far enough for the "sky" to shift position. We are not allowed to view the halo from underneath it, where it presumably would be clearer.

Unless this alleged phenomenon was independently photographed by others of the supposed "millions" who witnessed the event, I will assume it's yet another hoax resulting from image trickery.

It's the simplest explanation, so in the absence of corroboration it is most likely the correct one.

Hi david3546,

Welcome to the forum. :) We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material, and how much of the work here they have read. Thanks.

I found this interesting article:

Were Aliens using the Moscow Halo for UFO abductions?

_http://www.allnewsweb.com/page9299891.php

Although most scientists regard the now famous Moscow Halo of earlier this month as a result, albeit a striking one, of natural weather patterns some still believe that this bizarre formation might have had UFO connections. One slightly more 'fringe' theory popular amongst UFO buffs is that this was an exit linking earth to a galactic highway.

Shortly after the footage of the halo was posted on the web many noticed small UFOs shooting out of its center.

Stills of these UFOs were sent by UFO enthusiasts to the well known fortean imaging scientist Ron Stewart, the inventor of the APEP (advanced photographic extraction process) process: A way to increase the resolution of UFO images by 10,000%.

Stewart believes he found a Flaw in the architecture foundation of image creation going back 50 years restricting the laws of physics. Most photos contain about 150 DPI (dots per inch), APEP increases the DPI to 10,000 and according to some allows us to see things that conventional methods might not have revealed.

After focusing in on one particular UFO Stewart came to the conclusion that much of the craft was cloaked: However Stewart explains that the process is so precise that it also allows for x-ray type imaging.
After applying the process incredible images were seen. Like a scene out of Dante’s Inferno or a Hieronymus Bosch painting, human faces and heaped bodies were seen being spirited away by the UFO. One might make out a calm child oblivious to what is occurring, a wise elder (perhaps a Russian Orthodox priest?) and a man screaming in terror or perhaps an alien suddenly surprised by something.
Many see this technology as cutting-edge or ‘frontier’ and wonder if these are optical illusions or perhaps co-incidentally anthropomorphic shapes. Others in the eclectic world of Ufology see this as a radical method of uncovering that which might have otherwise remained hidden.
Humans being abducted by aliens hovering over Moscow or a trick of the mind? You decide.

Here are the pictures about that, I recognized in far right pictures that there are some beings, for others I don't have so sharp eyes!

5ec5e24e3bd8a9377adf6862d16eb8c6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom