Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

The more we know about this “vaccine” the more depressing is the situation. We all know our family, friends also, have been almost all vaccinated. And in fact, we know they are in danger. And what can we do? Nothing. My sister, I always think about her, but it is impossible to talk to her about this subject. My best friend, also, impossible to take this subject in hand. The people on the streets, on the buses, walking, all almost vaccinated. I look their fatigue, the way they walk, I say to myself my god. I know just 2 people here that I can talk about this subject, I am lucky.
I agree with that. Just today I heard that a girl friend of mine died suddenly at the age of 51 from multiple organ failure for no apparent reason. Two months ago, her mother died of a severe apoplexy in the house they shared. 7 months ago her father died of a myocardial infarction in his sleep. Her sister has now lost her entire family within a year. For me, this kind of news is a descent into hell. The dynamic that now sets in is terrifying. On Friday, I had a new patient to his home and I now see his first diagnosis on every corner - Hole in the heart 😪 Last summer he suffered a minor apoplexy and it was discovered that he had a hole in his atrium. I haven't heard of as many leaks in the heart as I have this year in 40 years. He had an operation in December, plus 2 stunts and 1 bypass. As soon as he got home, he fell out of his chair with a massive brain haemorrhage. He was discharged from early rehabilitation on Wednesday. On Tuesday, his wife found out that she has breast cancer. All theiir life plans have been ruined and you're just sad. At the moment you need a good dose of positive energy to be able to bear everything.

Last edited:
I know just 2 people here that I can talk about this subject, I am lucky.
I am lucky and unlucky at the same time, as I have been working closely with people for 43 years. Today I am able to talk to people directly about vaccine damage, as it can no longer be explained using logical reasoning. Of course, there have always been strokes that were attributed to the respective life circumstances such as smoking and obesity in the layman's diagnosis. It was the accumulation in the family, among friends and in the neighborhood that got people thinking. I live in a small town where deaths and serious illnesses are the talk of the town. The case described yesterday in particular (3 deaths in one family within a year) is completely disturbing here. We had a similar case last year. The husband (71) died of prostate cancer in August, his wife was diagnosed with cancer (uterine cancer) the day before her husband's funeral. In February, the wife (70) suddenly had symptoms in her gallbladder and was admitted to hospital. There she was diagnosed with pneumonia. In the evening, she developed multiple organ failure and died that night. In the last half of 2022 and the first half of 2023, 6 men aged 52 to 66 died of spontaneous cardiac arrest in our village.
All of them were very overweight. All these things go beyond the norm. There is now fear - silent fear and open fear. Many patients see that the doctors don't want to give advice or don't have the ability to give advice. Now they end up back in my practice - and I often feel overwhelmed and uncomfortable because I am powerless. I no longer want to be the messenger of bad news in terms of education. Basically, it would be better if the facts that are known didn't find their way to the public. People wouldn't be able to deal with it because they would be ultimately aware of their fate. I try to work against it with my limited possibilities, although I am increasingly giving up hope that I will be able to cope psychologically with what is to come 😪

WHO expects a 77% increase in cancer cases; the cause is anything but mRNA injections​

WHO expects a 77% increase in cancer cases.jpg
The World Health Organisation’s International Agency for Research on Cancer estimates more than 35 million new cancer cases in 2050. This represents a 77% increase from the estimated 20 million cancer cases that occurred in 2022.

WHO blamed the rising cancer rates on an ageing population, along with tobacco, alcohol, obesity and exposure to air pollution.

WHO ignored the emergence of rapid-growing “turbo cancers” in people who have received one or more covid-19 injections. Many of these cancers are showing up in young people, many under age 30, with no family history of cancer.

Cancer Cases Set to Increase Significantly by 2050​

The IARC cancer burden estimates are based on the “best sources of data available in [185] countries in 2022.” That year, there were an estimated 20 million new cancer cases and 9.7 million deaths, with WHO reporting, “About 1 in 5 people develop cancer in their lifetime, approximately 1 in 9 men and 1 in 12 women die from the disease.”

About two-thirds of the new cancer cases and deaths were caused by 10 types of cancer. Lung cancer was most common, followed by female breast cancer, colorectal cancer, prostate cancer and stomach cancer. When broken down by sex, breast cancer was the most commonly diagnosed – and the leading cause of cancer death – among women. For men, it was lung cancer.
In terms of the absolute burden, high HDI countries are expected to experience the greatest absolute increase in incidence, with an additional 4.8 million new cases predicted in 2050 compared with 2022 estimates. Yet the proportional increase in incidence is most striking in low HDI countries (142% increase) and in medium HDI countries (99%). Likewise, cancer mortality in these countries is projected to almost double in 2050.​

What's Driving Up Cancer Rates?​

WHO blamed the projected cancer burden increase on a combination of age and environmental factors, stating:
The rapidly growing global cancer burden reflects both population ageing and growth, as well as changes to people’s exposure to risk factors, several of which are associated with socioeconomic development. Tobacco, alcohol and obesity are key factors behind the increasing incidence of cancer, with air pollution still a key driver of environmental risk factors.​
[...]

This news story regarding the “flu” deaths in Alberta, reads like a cognitive dissonance mind game on the naive and vulnerable.
The headline:

Alberta’s flu death toll highest in 15 years as vaccine uptake declines​

A few snips from the article:
“Less than a quarter of people living in Alberta have received their flu shot this season. The number of seniors getting vaccinated is well below the target rate, too. As Carolyn Kury de Castillo reports, some medical professional say part of the problem is the lack of family doctors in Alberta – Feb 2, 2024”
[…]
“So far, 167 influenza deaths have been recorded so far during the 2023-24 flu season. One death was recorded from April 14 to April 20, according to data.”
[…]
As we know, the targeted and most vulnerable population that was injected willingly, with the COVID experiment WERE the gullible, attention needy, pill popping, white coat worshippers, the elderly:

“Many of the people who died were between 60 and 89 years of age.”

Numbers from another article, “Albertans over the age of 60 accounted for 131 of the 167 deaths this season.
Two children, between the ages of one and nine, also died.”

Of course, the article HAD to make it political, and blame the provincial governing party:
“The UCP undermined vaccine awareness by tampering with Alberta Health Service’s fall influenza campaign last year. Sadly, we’re now seeing the effects of this government’s ideological games when it comes to people’s health,” the statement read.

Metz also accused the United Conservative government of politicizing the flu shot last year. Documents obtained by the Globe and Mail showed the Alberta government directed Alberta Health Services to remove the words “influenza” and “COVID” from advertisements for the province’s fall immunization campaign at the same time doctors were sounding alarm bells about increasing pressure on public health teams and hospitals.”
[…]
And there it is, THE FRINGE word finally used, to put a cherry of blame, right on top:
“To make matters worse, we know the ideological games are far from over. Danielle Smith’s decision to appoint Gary Davidson, a doctor who disputed trusted COVID-19 hospitalization data, to lead a review of the pandemic reflects an ongoing pattern within the UCP of prioritizing fringe views over expert guidance, which deeply undermines public health efforts.”

My grandson (born on the 17th of April 24') had a sort of reddish rash all over his face a few days ago. When the midwife visited, she told my daughter that, it is was a form of acne and it was probably due to some hormonal imbalance from her (she was breastfeeding). The baby seems to be fine except for this reddish 'rash/acne' all over his face.

On asking my regular naturopath, she said that she has been seeing lots of babies with 'acne' ever since the Covid vaccine roll-out. Both my daughter and her husband were double jabbed with the Pfizer vaccine in Jun 2022.

Anyone with similar experience and what can one do to mitigate? Thanks.

The weak point that exists in this story Cvd are the judicial claims, where people by themselves organize themselves with knowledge of the national legislations (those of each country) and the help of the authorities that are still loyal to the people and their principles. That's why as Debra mentions above, disinformation and all this constant pressure of informational defeatism makes people give up before they start.

It is very symbolic that we are attacked in our administrative justice which is similar to our judicial administration capacity :
A: Yes. When you remember yourselves five or ten years ago, do you recognize the changes thus far?
Q: Everyone: “yes!”

A: Do you not suspect that these changes are also matched or mirrored in your most basic structure?
Q: (L) Hadn’t really thought about it.

A: This is how work on the self works! It prepares you for even more dramatic and rapid changes! And this is ”receivership capacity”.
Q: So, you’re saying when you work on yourself, and you change something from a certain level, that it acts on more fundamental levels even as far as your DNA? Which then enables you to receive finer or differently tuned energies, which can help to change you more? And if that happens, it enables you to achieve more and do more. Is that sort of what we’re getting at here?
A: Yes. Not quite clear as you put it; but close enough.

Here is a summary of this news:

AstraZeneca admits its Covid vaccine can cause rare side effect in court documents for first time

Pharmaceutical giant being sued in class action over claims its vaccine caused death and serious injury in dozens of cases​

AstraZeneca has admitted for the first time in court documents that its Covid vaccine can cause a rare side effect, in an apparent about-turn that could pave the way for a multi-million pound legal payout.
The pharmaceutical giant is being sued in a class action over claims that its vaccine, developed with the University of Oxford, caused death and serious injury in dozens of cases.
Lawyers argue the vaccine produced a side effect which has had a devastating effect on a small number of families.
(...)
AstraZeneca is contesting the claims but has accepted, in a legal document submitted to the High Court in February, that its Covid vaccine “can, in very rare cases, cause TTS”.
TTS – which stands for Thrombosis with Thrombocytopenia Syndrome – causes people to have blood clots and a low blood platelet count.
Lawyers argue that the AstraZeneca-Oxford vaccine is “defective” and that its efficacy has been “vastly overstated” – claims AstraZeneca strongly denies.
Scientists first identified a link between the vaccine and a new illness called vaccine-induced immune thrombocytopenia and thrombosis (VITT) as early as March 2021, shortly after the Covid-19 vaccine rollout began.
Fifty-one cases have been lodged in the High Court, with victims and grieving relatives seeking damages estimated to be worth up to £100 million.
The Government has indemnified AstraZeneca against any legal action but has so far refused to intervene.
(...)
Sarah Moore, a partner at law firm Leigh Day, who is bringing the legal claims, said: “It has taken AstraZeneca a year to formally admit that their vaccine can cause the devastating blood clots, when this fact has been widely accepted by the clinical community since the end of 2021."
“In that context, regrettably it seems that AZ,
the Government and their lawyers are more keen to play strategic games and run up legal fees than to engage seriously with the devastating impact that their AZ vaccine has had upon our clients’ lives.”
In a statement AstraZeneca said: “Our sympathy goes out to anyone who has lost loved ones or reported health problems. Patient safety is our highest priority, and regulatory authorities have clear and stringent standards to ensure the safe use of all medicines, including vaccines.
(...)
AstraZeneca is the second largest publicly listed company in the UK, with a market capitalisation of more than £170 billion. Its chief executive, Sir Pascal Soriot, is the highest-paid boss among FTSE 100 companies, with earnings close to £19 million.

I agree with that. Just today I heard that a girl friend of mine died suddenly at the age of 51 from multiple organ failure for no apparent reason. Two months ago, her mother died of a severe apoplexy in the house they shared. 7 months ago her father died of a myocardial infarction in his sleep. Her sister has now lost her entire family within a year. For me, this kind of news is a descent into hell. The dynamic that now sets in is terrifying. On Friday, I had a new patient to his home and I now see his first diagnosis on every corner - Hole in the heart 😪 Last summer he suffered a minor apoplexy and it was discovered that he had a hole in his atrium. I haven't heard of as many leaks in the heart as I have this year in 40 years. He had an operation in December, plus 2 stunts and 1 bypass. As soon as he got home, he fell out of his chair with a massive brain haemorrhage. He was discharged from early rehabilitation on Wednesday. On Tuesday, his wife found out that she has breast cancer. All theiir life plans have been ruined and you're just sad. At the moment you need a good dose of positive energy to be able to bear everything.
clif high's latest data runs is showing that there's a big death wave coming by/in fall 2024, his data indicates that they will likely achieve the JC Deagle plan objectives. In the US that would be a reduction from 420-million to 65-million, I suspect most of the 65-million remaining being UN-injected Chinese CCP students, 'migrants' and so forth.

It's really along the lines of Clairvoyant Krzysztof Jackowski, that they will finally figure it out but there won't be anything they can do about it. I mean, its' been 5-years by then, they didn't listen back then, and mostly did nothing since then - so expect panic and violence when the retards finally figure it out. One of Pwnny Kelly's older 'Look-See' was along these lines too.

So that's a kill rate in the US of over 85% of the current population (Deagle plan), many I suspect will be horrible 'diseases' such as cancers and strange and terrifying diseases (which are already manifesting). Worse many parents whom didn't protect their children or grandchildren, nephews/nieces from an obvious depopulation campaign will soon be watching them get ill and die of the same horrific diseases if they do not die first. You would see entire families wiped out late 2024 and as we head into 2025 if this manifests.

The 2009-2012 Shape reports which were supposed to cover 2010 to 2013 and ended up covering 2021 to 2024 has this period as still in the [organizational malaise]. [always ill], [chronically ill] period and into the [3/three years oppression].

There's tons manifesting in the 500 pages or so of the 2009-2012 reports - [iran][syria][israel] leading to the [israeli mistake] which I suspect is the destruction of [israel], especially once everyone figures out the massive global murder campaign was due to them. There's lock-down language in the 2011 reports for now I suspect will come into play, perhaps if the WHO Pandemic Treaty is pushed through, massive famines and hunger, civil war (mostly US, Canada, EU..), and huge moves to to restrict people from even daring to criticize the government or officials. Things like the global economic crash, loss of entitlements (pensions, government jobs, welfare, disability, food stamps..), crash of financials starting in June/July 2024 is going to push many injected with little or no autoimmune functions left over the edge.

If this manifests then brace yourself for a whole lot of death from newborns to the elderly no one injected will be spared. The original 2009-2012 Shape reports didn't have this death wave as it's report coverage (+12) ends at the end of this year - it's mostly clif 02's latest runs.

clif high's latest data runs is showing that there's a big death wave coming by/in fall 2024, his data indicates that they will likely achieve the JC Deagle plan objectives. In the US that would be a reduction from 420-million to 65-million, I suspect most of the 65-million remaining being UN-injected Chinese CCP students, 'migrants' and so forth.
It's not so simple. Humans will resist depopulation!
(L) Alright. So, what is the percentage of accuracy of the Deagel forecast?

A: Not even clos
e. There will of course be population reductions and catastrophic events, and things will certainly be falling apart, but not as they describe or predict.

Q: (L) So... They said something like 70% of the population?? Something crazy like that, wasn't it?

(Joe) They had different reductions for different countries. But in a lot of places, it was like either a 3rd or half reduced. Maybe 2/3 in some places.

A: Human beings are far more resilient than those types factor in to their calculations.

clif high's latest data runs is showing that there's a big death wave coming by/in fall 2024,
Your post doesn't really belong here but perhaps more in the thread on prophecies and predictions or the one on Cliff High.

Here is a reminder of what this thread is about:
I thought it might be good to log some of the side effects that we hear about. In that way, if we are confronted by people who say that no side effects or deaths are known from these vaccines, then at least there will be some anecdotal evidence to point to. I just had a look at somebody's collection on the internet and there appears to be many instances on social media of people who have lost a relative or had adverse reactions after having had the vaccinations.

So if you hear of family members or friends/colleagues who have negative experiences with the Covid vaccines, then this is a thread where such stories can be recorded.

Brazilian international Luana Bertolucci, 31, who played for PSG between 2020 and 2022, has announced that she has Hodgkin's lymphoma, a form of blood cancer.

Luana Bertolucci.jpg

Massive cancer deaths study vindicates my warnings over covid boosters​

By Professor Angus Dalgleish

Covid-19 vaccine doses.jpg
It is well over a year since I first published my concerns that my patients with melanoma were relapsing after several years of being in remission. I could find none of the usual causes but on further investigation I realised that they had all had a booster covid vaccine between three weeks and three months before their cancer’s resurgence, the time in which their immune repression fails.

This was mainly against their will, most only reluctantly agreeing to it so they could travel after the misery of the lockdowns. Others gave in to the bullying of the NHS and GPs who hounded them with texts and calls (which I myself received regularly) about the importance of having a booster even though they presented no evidence that it could be beneficial. Indeed in my judgement there was none, and only ever speculative and specious. Having worked in vaccine development for a decade I remembered an adage that if a vaccine needs a booster, it doesn’t work! What concerned me too was that they were boosting against a virus that had long since left the planet so, at the very least, it would do no good but more likely do harm, inducing immune responses that would be positively harmful and enhance susceptibility to infections with other viruses/variants, as has exactly turned out to be the case. This is not merely anecdotal. Despite several attempts to deny its conclusions and claim it has been misinterpreted, this Cleveland study indisputably shows a greater than threefold increase in covid infections in those who were boosted. A large-scale Israeli research study reported in the BMJ at the end of 2021 had already found a significantly increased risk of covid infection after the second vaccine dose. Its significance was ignored. Perversely, the authors concluded that this negative efficacy might warrant a third dose.

I was so alarmed at the possibility that the vaccine boosters could induce cancer relapse that I alerted everyone concerned, only to be told to prove it or shut up and stop upsetting cancer patients. Amazingly, one of my clinical colleagues who disagreed with me simply refused to engage in discussion at all. I then became aware of literally dozens of people who had not had cancer before developing leukaemia and lymphomas after the boosters. Since pointing this out publicly I have been contacted by many physicians and patients from all over the globe saying that they are not only seeing the same phenomenon but also an increase in other cancers especially colorectal, pancreatic, renal and ovarian.

Yet the GP texts and calls still came to my patients and myself to get a booster now to ‘stay safe!’ Indeed I was told to organise the proof myself with no resources or help, with the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) and Office for National Statistics (ONS) seeming to collaborate to keep any useful data secret, as Carl Henegan and colleagues have discussed many times.

However, last week an amazing paper from Japan was published. It was available on a pre-publication server last year but now it has been peer-reviewed and published in Cureus. Titled Increased age adjusted cancer mortality after the third mRNA lipid nanoparticle vaccine dose during the COVID pandemic in Japan, it is authored by Miki Gibo and colleagues. It is an enormous study and compares the full official statistics by annual and monthly age adjusted mortality rates (AMR) for the years 2020, 2021 and 2022 with regression analysis.

The results are astounding. It shows there was a deficit for all cancers in the year 2020 when the first and second covid waves occurred. In 2021 there was an excess of deaths of 2.2 per cent and a 1.1 per cent increase in cancers. However, by 2022 the excess deaths had increased 9.6 per cent and cancer by 2.1 per cent. This paper was completed and published before the 2023 figures release which will almost certainly be much worse. What is remarkable here is that we are talking mortality, that is deaths from cancer not incidence of it.

I predicted the lockdowns would lead to a vast increase in cancer cases but that deaths would be delayed because we are very good at treating the majority of cases. This data shows that in spite of good treatment (which Japan certainly has), patients are now dying at an increased rate. It cannot be due to covid as deaths went down during the first two waves!

The paper looks at 20 subtypes of cancer with no significant change in type of death for the three years examined. The main tumour types that increased were lung, pancreas, liver, bile duct, ovary, leukaemia and nearly all other types. The most significant omission is a lack of increase in colorectal cancer which my colleagues have been seeing here in the UK. I immediately remembered that Japan has a unique non-inflammatory diet and that this may account for the difference.
[...]

Full article:

My grandson (born on the 17th of April 24') had a sort of reddish rash all over his face a few days ago. When the midwife visited, she told my daughter that, it is was a form of acne and it was probably due to some hormonal imbalance from her (she was breastfeeding). The baby seems to be fine except for this reddish 'rash/acne' all over his face.

On asking my regular naturopath, she said that she has been seeing lots of babies with 'acne' ever since the Covid vaccine roll-out. Both my daughter and her husband were double jabbed with the Pfizer vaccine in Jun 2022.

Anyone with similar experience and what can one do to mitigate? Thanks.
Not sure if it's similar but my sister's baby (born March 24) had / has a rash on his face. I only noticed when I was on a video call with her - she thinks it might be an allergic reaction to something. Anyways, she isn't jabbed but her husband is.

We don't know her vaccination status but so young it's suspicious. It remind the article "Cancer Is Striking More Young People, and Doctors Are Alarmed and Baffled" here:

TikTok star Maddy Baloy dies aged 26 after devastating cancer battle​

Maddy Baloy hospital.jpg
Baloy first became ill in 2022, experiencing stomach issues during the summer.

Back
Top Bottom